Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:20:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 [755] 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483641 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wooder

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:34:27 PM

ATCSecure (Dan) how is your progress with Rev 2/mainnet and EM, are we expecting another release this evening or tomorrow as planned?

Progress is pretty good. You can expect to hear from Dan with a Rev 2 update before long.

EM is already finished for initial test, so we just have to release it around the end of the week. That's all sorted already.

Much appreciated for the update. By end of week do you mean by end of day tomorrow we should be able to test EM? That would be awesome.

We've been intentionally flexible about the date since we don't want to impact Rev 2's coming out. But you can count on it coming out around the end of the week.

Not really what I asked but hey I'll take it and understand where you're coming from. Look forward to it dude!

I think the team has already mentioned that "end of week" doesn't mean Friday.  It's more like by "end of week" which includes the weekend.   Let's not "hype" it so we have a new round of FUD again.  Wink

i hope this time the mainnet client is released

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:36:15 PM

ATCSecure (Dan) how is your progress with Rev 2/mainnet and EM, are we expecting another release this evening or tomorrow as planned?

Progress is pretty good. You can expect to hear from Dan with a Rev 2 update before long.

EM is already finished for initial test, so we just have to release it around the end of the week. That's all sorted already.

Much appreciated for the update. By end of week do you mean by end of day tomorrow we should be able to test EM? That would be awesome.

We've been intentionally flexible about the date since we don't want to impact Rev 2's coming out. But you can count on it coming out around the end of the week.

Not really what I asked but hey I'll take it and understand where you're coming from. Look forward to it dude!

I think the team has already mentioned that "end of week" doesn't mean Friday.  It's more like by "end of week" which includes the weekend.   Let's not "hype" it so we have a new round of FUD again.  Wink

I'd be happy if it came out by Sunday, I hope it's not much later than that otherwise people will start dumping.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:39:38 PM

Seeking clarification resembles FUD. Talk about super sensitive. Get a life dude.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:48:27 PM

I'm curious about nodes also. If every wallet is an Xnode and every Xnode gets transaction fees for payments passed through it, wouldn't the smartest thing to do be to just run thousands of empty wallets and rake in fees?

I believe you need a certain amount of coins in the wallet to earn fees, but I could be mistaken.

You're correct.  Current balance needed for xnode is 550.

Now I'm confused again, I thought with REV 2 the 550 XC Xnode was gone and now everyone is an Xnode. I guess my question is, if I have a wallet with say 500 XC, am I acting as a node? If so am I getting transaction fees?

Read these

http://www.xc-official.com/staking/
http://forum.xctalk.com/index.php?/topic/161-coin-control-basic-functions-a-newb-friendly-guide/

Thanks! So if I'm reading this right any staking wallet with at least 10 XC will function as an Xnode?

yes - the plan is u will earn passive revenue from staking and from being part of the distributed multipath network.. basically u will make money jsut buy having ur wallet with xc in it Wink
bitcad4u

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:49:26 PM

rev2 update happened next day - was released - already working on mainnet.. where have ubeen ?
wooder

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:52:55 PM

I think the team has already mentioned that "end of week" doesn't mean Friday.  It's more like by "end of week" which includes the weekend.   Let's not "hype" it so we have a new round of FUD again.  Wink

rev2 update happened next day - was released - already working on mainnet.. where have ubeen ?

really? on the hp i still see - REV2 - RC1 Beta

We want to clarify that this fully decentralized trustless mixer is for testing on testnet only at this time.
bitcad4u

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:56:41 PM

we were using it on main net on  irc the day after it came out after a wallet update - prob its recommend not to use it right now on mainnet for general use until next update... i would listen to what the website says then. 
peb0t

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:57:25 PM

I've just finished it.

I introduce you the XC Spanish thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=685257.0

Teka, could you add it to the OP?

Donations are welcome  Wink

Thank you!  I was actually going to post today that we need to raise bounties for additional translations so this is very much appreciated.

TY Wink XC is international  Cool

XCurrency  XTgRpR2Ub3wgRQpY5YMyNVg3pjYocoy9W8
BTC 1MjV44KAiKraCQXhNCsoECzyqWAjJa8396
Crypto lover.
wooder

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:02:56 AM

we were using it on main net on  irc the day after it came out after a wallet update - prob its recommend not to use it right now on mainnet for general use until next update... i would listen to what the website says then. 

thanks for the info - somehow missed this
policymaker

Activity: 210

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:07:44 AM

This.

The general idea behind the full release, is that people will be able to to run an XNODE just by opening wallet + staking(if you meet ofc the requirements, like 550 xc in wallet for example).

If DKR is already succesfully doing something similar, imagine what a small requirements, easy to setup XC app will be able to deliver at similar or higher prices, to its owners, supported by XC's groundbreaking, solid anonimity.

I won't rest easy till I can get another XC app/node running till rev3.

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
flashbit

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:17:20 AM

This.

The general idea behind the full release, is that people will be able to to run an XNODE just by opening wallet + staking(if you meet ofc the requirements, like 550 xc in wallet for example).

If DKR is already succesfully doing something similar, imagine what a small requirements, easy to setup XC app will be able to deliver at similar or higher prices, to its owners, supported by XC's groundbreaking, solid anonimity.

I won't rest easy till I can get another XC app/node running till rev3.

^
That
atcsecure

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 12:18:49 AM

http://downloads.xc-official.com/release/wallets/dtm-beta/XC-v0.9.2.3x11-coin-1.0.zip

I have good news: Rev 2 Beta 2 is now on mainnet!

You can now download it from the url posted.

This is not the final Rev 2 app. Anon features are only accessible from the command line. However, decentralised trustless mixing is working through a simple rpc command via the debug console.

This is beta software. Please back up your wallet.dat before using it.  Also this release changes everything to XCurrency including the %appdata% directory

An updated UI will be released with the privacy mode available through the coin control page.

If your testing the distmix command, read the distmix.txt in the zip

PM me with any issues or questions

ATCSECURE

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
Driv3n

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:22:05 AM

http://downloads.xc-official.com/release/wallets/dtm-beta/XC-v0.9.2.3x11-coin-1.0.zip

This is not the final Rev 2 app. Anon features are only accessible from the command line. However, decentralised trustless mixing is working through a simple rpc command via the debug console.

This is beta software. Please back up your wallet.dat before using it.  Also this release changes everything to XCurrency including the %appdata% directory

An updated UI will be released with the privacy mode available through the coin control page.

ATCSECURE

Annnd boom goes the dynamite.  Thanks ATC, I know a lot of ppl are happy with this update.
policymaker

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:22:19 AM

ATCSECURE

hey these are GREAT news! To the less technically sound like me: if we use this wallet, and have more than 550XC, we get to be an xnode in mainet? Do we need a new .conf file? Thanx for ur work!

Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
atcsecure

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 12:23:54 AM

ATCSECURE

hey these are GREAT news! To the less technically sound like me: if we use this wallet, and have more than 550XC, we get to be an xnode in mainet? Do we need a new .conf file? Thanx for ur work!

The details are in the zip, but this is not the final REV2 release, yes to be an XNode you need 550XC's, however for this testing the decentralized trustluess mixer does not require 550XC's.

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
wooder

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:24:25 AM

ATCSECURE

nice to read. keep up the good work Smiley
policymaker

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:26:30 AM

ATCSECURE

The details are in the zip, but this is not the final REV2 release, yes to be an XNode you need 550XC's, however for this testing the decentralized trustluess mixer does not require 550XC's.

Oh so there's still setting up requirements for the XNODE, it doesn't just filter anon transactions like that I guess. Its ok, just needed to clarify that, or else I would be running naked down the street celebrating

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:26:54 AM

ATCSECURE

flashbit

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:30:35 AM

ATCSECURE

Awesome Dan! Great work!
SushiChef

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:47:54 AM

Yeah, thanks for the clarification on the amount of coins necessary for XNode! Was already making wild speculation in my head Wink Good job
Pages: « 1 ... 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 [755] 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: