Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:22:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 [759] 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483639 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Limpuls

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:14:52 AM

Everyone still has a chance to buy XC very cheap (~180k) !! Take your chance, because after few days you wont have this chance, and price never back to this level! Next rise to 350-400, and then price will be stable ~300 for some time. You will mark my words in few days.
No one can know what will be going on, so how you can know?
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HerkulesBee

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:21:00 AM

Right now I see XC as the coin with the greatest potential of all altcoins. XC has a extremely serious team working without rest since 2 months, unique features (decentralisation of xnodes) among all altoins. I am in since the first day and buying continuosly whenever the market consolidates - like right now.

"Be greedy when others are fearful. Be fearful when others are greedy." (Warren Buffet)

Buy now and you will not regret it. Just 5.500.000 technical outstanding coins around. XC is the next level of "Bitcoin".
hrt

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:30:29 AM

99% in cryptoland spit on releases They speculate on rumors. Many of them got profit and move one.

PR PR PR and again PR wideworld PR only this and then price maybe will rise. no 1 can know when and how much

PR and advertisement of main advantages

PS "extremely serious team" well-known here and among followers in twitter. 1000 know this team, 60,000 spit on them.

Promoting.

โ  NIMBUSCOIN DEVELOPER   
HerkulesBee

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:41:03 AM

99% in cryptoland spit on releases They speculate on rumors. Many of them got profit and move one.

PR PR PR and again PR wideworld PR only this and then price maybe will rise. no 1 can know when and how much

Wrong.

If something is outstanding & unique it will make its way but it can take some time until people realize that something is huge. I am in crypto for over 1 year & for over 15 years analyzing how our world is working in a financial way. Good things always grow organically. In the beginnings of Bitcoin almost nothing happend for 2 years but the people inside Bitcoin showed patience and got their reward.

Most people hanging around in altcoinmarket are just there for quick money. They dont care and most of them dont understand what the intrinsic value of the coin they buy is. They just react on PR.

My imagination is not enough to get the whole picture of how XC will change the world - but it will change it. XC is the missing evolution of Bitcoin.

policymaker

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:52:58 AM

Hey guys,

don't worry about anything, XC still has a long way to go. You worry about price and volume, but you fail to see that XC has been among the top10 traded coins since its launch, for different reasons at a time. So, by your opinion, every other coin out there should immediately cease and stop delivering(whatever they can deliver).

lemme remind you you can find the price speculation topic and coin control newb friendly guide below, while you wait for Dan and Team to shake the market with their work!

http://forum.xctalk.com/index.php?/topic/76-xc-price-speculation-topic/

http://forum.xctalk.com/index.php?/topic/161-coin-control-basic-functions-a-newb-friendly-guide/

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
hrt

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:58:02 AM

Wrong.

If something is outstanding & unique it will make its way but it can take some time. Good things always grow organically. In the beginnings of Bitcoin almost nothing hapoend for 2 years but the people inside Bitcoin showed patience and got their reward.

Positively. But lets stop compare every and any coin with btc. Lets refrain from attempting put here pics with similar fragments from the early btc charts. There are enough comparison

made in BC CINNI DRK threads. People are tempting to find similar matches in behaviour of more successful competitors. Btc got mass acceptance and velocity of changing hands because

it was a premier, first cryptocurrency. XC is an alt. However, evolving now differs from evolving at 2009-2011.

โ  NIMBUSCOIN DEVELOPER   
HerkulesBee

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:04:43 AM

Wrong.

If something is outstanding & unique it will make its way but it can take some time. Good things always grow organically. In the beginnings of Bitcoin almost nothing hapoend for 2 years but the people inside Bitcoin showed patience and got their reward.

Positively. But lets stop compare every and any coin with btc. Lets refrain from attempting put here pics with similar fragments from the early btc charts. There are enough comparison

made in BC CINNI DRK threads. People are tempting to find similar matches in behaviour of more successful competitors. Btc got mass acceptance and velocity of changing hands because

it was a premier, first cryptocurrency. XC is an alt. However, evolving now differs from evolving at 2009-2011.

The only difference between the present altcoinmarket & Bitcoin is the speed of success or failure of a coin. Things are happening faster because people adapted the blockchain technology by Bitcoin and now the search for new grounds is going on.
piyany

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:12:52 AM

This coin has nice team, development and potential. All can agree on that.

The problem is elsewhere. It was picked early by greedy cheap whales who pumped and dumped it heavily. Now everything to do with price and market action is a consequence of that. Many people got burned, some still baghold, observant traders/investors are very cautious to touch this coin.

What's worse to "celebrate" rev.2 these bunch of greedy whales decided to make another pump and dump. Now I expect them to kill the price again when the hype fades and rinse and repeat in the future.

So this project is great but XCoins as an asset do not reflect it's development. It looks more like quick buck for some greedy individuals. Not shares in a serious company like many would want to believe. Sad

hoertest

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:15:51 AM

Wrong.

right, there is no real pattern on how a coin makes it to mass adoption in my opinion since so few really made it, my friends who know what bitcoin is but still don't wanna look into it deeper (fustrating but they are grown  Undecided) they also know litecoin, probably peercoin and thats about it.
I see XCurrency as beeing the next one these folks "hear about" an this is when 5 or 10 $ becomes cheap again  Wink.

And than they come asking if i know this XC and if its worth buyng and till they made the decision to throw some  500 dollars at it it will already be at 50 and then shortly after a bigger pull back will freak them to death and they sell at a loss and it will all be my fault  Cheesy who begged them to buy litecoins at 3 dollars a year ago.
Krushang

Activity: 616
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 11:25:50 AM

Everyone still has a chance to buy XC very cheap (~180k) !! Take your chance, because after few days you wont have this chance, and price never back to this level! Next rise to 350-400, and then price will be stable ~300 for some time. You will mark my words in few days.

I am afraid not about price, but for daily volume. XC was one of the most trading coins on poloniex for a week or more. Today I see:

24-hour Volume: 3.26619118 BTC

https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_xc

Daily volume fallen down more than 10x times! What happens with XC? Even fucken DRK has:

24-hour Volume: 4.30158745 BTC

https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_drk

Sad

where u there wen polo promoted ( and protected ) MIL coin ( huge scam ) i gess not

well mil coin was launched whit a IPO ( expansive ipo ) what happned was that every one was saying it was a scam coin

then polo peeps started protecting it ( as bieng not a scam ) and we will make sure the money is used for good shit bla bla

so peeps bought 100 btc worth of mil

and polo peeps gave all the btc to the dev instantly * not like they promised ) and that dev lauged all the way to the bank

so yea loads of peeps left polo after that

Yeah I brought some on the IPO Smiley, win some, you lose some that's how it works

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
policymaker

Activity: 210

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:28:25 AM

The problem is elsewhere. It was picked early by greedy cheap whales who pumped and dumped it heavily. Now everything to do with price and market action is a consequence of that. Many people got burned, some still baghold, observant traders/investors are very cautious to touch this coin.

What's worse to "celebrate" rev.2 these bunch of greedy whales decided to make another pump and dump. Now I expect them to kill the price again when the hype fades and rinse and repeat in the future.

So this project is great but XCoins as an asset do not reflect it's development. It looks more like quick buck for some greedy individuals. Not shares in a serious company like many would want to believe. Sad

There is absolutely no comparison with latest pump to the early days pump. The last days pump was much more healthier, just people got frustrated because of the REV2 splitting into RC releases, since we were expecting something whole but unfortunately there were last minute problems like every other software

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
sfc

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:33:19 AM

So what. It's clear that this game will go on until (venture) capital from the outside of cryptoworld flows in. If this happens the playground for what you now call "whales" will be much more risky and soon most of them will become small fishes. Until then we will experience these ups and downs a few more times. XC will stay a punching ball and having followed this awesome team and its unmatched achievements it's sometimes painful to watch and not making any obvious sense.  

Me personally, i was convinced from the moment i saw devs profile. Also his and the teams constant and reliable workflow has built that kind of trust that i could not find with most other alts. Not only for myself but also for the dev and his team i really wish that investors from outside cryptoworld will soon take this gem to places it deserves. Don't hype it, don't build experiences with cho-cho-pictures, just be patient and thankful to witniss this exciting approach that has got what it takes to change the way we handle money.
piyany

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:48:28 AM

So what. It's clear that this game will go on until (venture) capital from the outside of cryptoworld flows in. If this happens the playground for what you now call "whales" will be much more risky and soon most of them will become small fishes. Until then we will experience these ups and downs a few more times. XC will stay a punching ball and having followed this awesome team and its unmatched achievements it's sometimes painful to watch and not making any obvious sense.  

Me personally, i was convinced from the moment i saw devs profile. Also his and the teams constant and reliable workflow has built that kind of trust that i could not find with most other alts. Not only for myself but also for the dev and his team i really wish that investors from outside cryptoworld will soon take this gem to places it deserves. Don't hype it, don't build experiences with cho-cho-pictures, just be patient and thankful to witniss this exciting approach that has got what it takes to change the way we handle money.

Venture capital will not go to mintpal and pump the price. They would need to buy in dark pools from the same greedy low-profile whales that hold the supply now. This is ofcourse assuming XCoins will be treated like shares in a company.

I agree with the rest.

There is absolutely no comparison with latest pump to the early days pump. The last days pump was much more healthier, just people got frustrated because of the REV2 splitting into RC releases, since we were expecting something whole but unfortunately there were last minute problems like every other software

Still I guess many people got burned and it will not help in future pumps. People dumped because they expected others to dump because they expected a pump & dump...  Wink
GameStarter

Activity: 214

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:59:25 AM

With XC i can sleep well the night without the need to set up an alarm. With most altcoins i can't stack my coins in wallet because i want to have my coins ready to trade on exchange in case something happen.

XC gives me the opportunity to set up nodes simply running the wallet now /stacking / sleep well / participate to a revolutionary project / have some good odds to become rich long term (1-2years from now) / save time not trying to day trade PnD coins risking to be burned.

It have been a consolidated year so far for bitcoin, i think we can expect at least a push up to 1k$ for the end of the year. Adoption of bitcoin grow really fast actually with some big merchants adopting, last new (28min ago) :"5,000 Terminals Across Ukraine Now Offer Bitcoin for Cash"...
So the risk of being burn by a bear bitcoin market is small.

On the other side regulation of bitcoin is coming everywhere with tax and buy limitation, have to declare bitcoin adress in some country. To me it seems really good for annon coins...

I think the global economy will sufer another big crisis next few month or years. People around the world are tired of Bank , they will be searching for alternative and XC will be ready Smiley

Our team is really solid, more and more people want to help XC to grow, our community improve everyday.

The world moove fast , XC is coming to give financial freedom back to citizen.

XChat adress + Key: XVgjcg7tnFgkthL2hi4yvXiU66FWkZ
Key: bjmK3SsiNEUC2VJkcEGTMRBmqYx3rXhxRh39BvbtpAof
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 12:11:19 PM

Morning folks

Some specs on the first paid press release:

Headline impressions: 309k

Number of media entities delivered to: 3548

A very short selection of publications not previously listed on this thread:

The Miami Herald: http://markets.financialcontent.com/mi.miamiherald/news/read/27606934/XCurrency_unveils_industry
The Daily Herald: http://finance.dailyherald.com/dailyherald/news/read/27606934/XCurrency_unveils_industry
The Boston Globe: http://finance.boston.com/boston/news/read/27606934/XCurrency_unveils_industry
The Pittsburgh Post: http://markets.post-gazette.com/postgazette/news/read?GUID=27606934
The Stamford Advocate: http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/business/press-releases/article/XCurrency-unveils-industry-leading-cryptographic-5595275.php
Security Technologies Monitor: http://markets.securitiesindustry.com/sourcemedia.securitiesindustry/news/read?GUID=27605486
Moneyshow: http://stocks.moneyshow.com/intershow.moneyshow/news/read?GUID=27605486
La Daily News: http://markets.financialcontent.com/mng-lang.dailynews/news/read/27606934/XCurrency_unveils_industry

The press release will continue to generate content as long as people consider it relevant information - which it will be for some time.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
florida.haunted

Activity: 241
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:18:52 PM

I am afraid not about price, but for daily volume. XC was one of the most trading coins on poloniex for a week or more. Today I see:

Daily volume fallen down more than 10x times! What happens with XC? Even fucken DRK has:

Sad

Polo is like a ghost town these days. OVer 100 BTC traded on MP

But still less, than DRK. Sure, Dan Metcalf indeed has more develop skill than Evan Duffield has. I remember the time both DRK & XC volumes were some 1000-3000 BTC...

Now:

XC: 24 Hr Volume 101.853 BTC

https://www.mintpal.com/market/XC/BTC

DRK: 24 Hr Volume 191.446 BTC

https://www.mintpal.com/market/DRK/BTC

P.S. I am not a troll or a one-coin-holder. I look at market without predilection. What fucking I do think, if XC is flourishing on the market?! I just in some doubt...
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:28:44 PM

Sad

Polo is like a ghost town these days. OVer 100 BTC traded on MP

But still less, than DRK. Sure, Dan Metcalf indeed has more develop skill than Evan Duffield has. I remember the time both DRK & XC volumes were some 1000-3000 BTC...

Now:

XC: 24 Hr Volume 101.853 BTC

https://www.mintpal.com/market/XC/BTC

DRK: 24 Hr Volume 191.446 BTC

https://www.mintpal.com/market/DRK/BTC

P.S. I am not a troll or a one-coin-holder. I look at market without predilection. What fucking I do think, if XC is flourishing on the market?! I just in some doubt...

you r right!

my suggestion is leaving here and buy DRK right now.

thanks.

PS.  you are playing very well. you deserve OSCAR.
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 12:30:59 PM

[snip]

Let's not talk about:
- other currencies (cause it makes other people come along and spread spam/FUD/antagonism)
- trading/markets

on this thread. There's a market speculation topic on the official XC forum.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:37:27 PM

when this coin thinks to rise?
Many news, many dev, and many unique characteristic, but the price isn't exploded yet.
What is blocking it to go where it deserves?

I know why your pray will never be answered!
hoertest

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:40:49 PM

one last remark on that whole "whale manipulation" thing. while this exists to some extend i think some of you guys overthink this.

Its simple supply and demand.  
supply is set at 5.5 mil
now its on you to decide if demand will grow o r not and by how much. its that simple.
hint, it will go berzerk  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 [759] 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: