Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:08:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Monbux's Escrow Services | Since 2014 | Security Upgrade | Legendary |  (Read 43887 times)
monbux (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 02:59:11 AM

Daily bump!  Still offering free, trusted, and secure escrow services. PM me today and get your transaction started and completed safely!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kenw2

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

Feed me btc ^

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 05:41:01 PM

Daily bump!  Still offering free, trusted, and secure escrow services. PM me today and get your transaction started and completed safely!

Hi monbux I see you're online, I have sent a PM with some questions, thanks!
yeponlyone

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 04:14:32 AM

Monbux escrowed a loan between me and lihuajkl. The process was very smooth thanks!
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 08:36:38 PM

Monbux escrowed a loan between me and lihuajkl. The process was very smooth thanks!
Thanks for the vouch!  I'm still online and offering free escrow services.  Keep yourself from getting scammed!
brendanjhwu

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 09:44:04 PM

Thanks for the vouch!  I'm still online and offering free escrow services.  Keep yourself from getting scammed!

Sent you a PM regarding a deal. Thanks!
Bitus

Activity: 193

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 09:57:29 PM

U are just a scammer.
Carefull dealing with this user.
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 09:59:03 PM

U are just a scammer.
Seems to be on a scamming spree.  I'm not sure why no one is looking at his trust profile BEFORE dealing with him...
poeEDgar

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:48:32 AM

U are just a scammer.
Seems to be on a scamming spree.  I'm not sure why no one is looking at his trust profile BEFORE dealing with him...

monbux, see here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=363347

You should remove this until these are resolved.

Quote from: Gavin Andresen
I woulda thunk you were old enough to be confident that technology DOES improve. In fits and starts, but over the long term it definitely gets better.
Bitus

Activity: 193

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 06:17:30 AM

U are just a scammer.

He left me a negative trust I dont know why.
Haha fucking idiot... Who is going to believe u scammer??
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 01:34:12 PM

Daily Bump!

monbux, see here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=363347

You should remove this until these are resolved.
Thanks, I have removed the trust as advised. Smiley
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 01:38:03 PM

Big thanks to monbux and his trusted escrow!
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 05:08:56 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2020, 12:48:13 PM by mprep

Big thanks to monbux and his trusted escrow!
Thanks for the vouch!  Daily bump

HOW TO START THE TRANSACTION WITH ESCROW:

1. PM me OR post here (best if you do both) with a short explanation of your trade (what you're trading, who you're trading with).

2. I will start a group PM with all members participating in the trade and ask for confirmation from all parties of the trade details.  If you have any terms to mention, do it now before the escrow (me) signs the message.

3. Follow the instructions on the PGP signed message I provide.  What happens now obviously differs trade from trade as for they are different.

4. Most likely, a safe transaction would happen and both parties will receive what was initially agreed on. 

5. If a dispute were to arise, the transaction process would be halted and I will act as the mediator (and judge) and release the BTC and/or other goods to the party/parties with the most concrete (strongest) evidence and reasoning.  I will remain neutral throughout the dispute.

Currently still offering escrow services last few days were very busy for me, sorry!

Please keep this in mind: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1108304.0

*SECURITY UPGRADE*

I've just purchased a trezor hardware wallet that will be dedicated for escrow transactions.  Yay!  It should arrive in a couple of weeks, in which I will then make another announcement and contact all parties I am currently holding funds for if they are OK with me moving the funds from my current wallet to the trezor wallet.

Just letting everyone know a couple of things:

1. The trezor hardware wallet has shipped and is en route to Canada! Cheesy
2. I will be on vacation for the next few weeks, but will still be fully active and have internet access, with the exception of my China trip that will take place from around July 11 to July 23.  If you really must reach me, please contact me at monbux@hotmail.com.  I will still be checking the bitcointalk forum daily, when possible!
3. I will return from my Vacation by the end of July, possibly earlier if plans change.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
bitbay.com

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:58:29 PM

*SECURITY UPGRADE*

I've just purchased a trezor hardware wallet that will be dedicated for escrow transactions.  Yay!  It should arrive in a couple of weeks, in which I will then make another announcement and contact all parties I am currently holding funds for if they are OK with me moving the funds from my current wallet to the trezor wallet.

Hey Monbux,

You've been highly recommended to me.

Would you be interested in providing bitcoin escrow services for the users at the new app/website bitbay.com?

You would be required to hold the buyers funds (optionally) but not the sellers physical items.

Thanks!
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 04:05:24 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2020, 12:49:01 PM by mprep

*SECURITY UPGRADE*

I've just purchased a trezor hardware wallet that will be dedicated for escrow transactions.  Yay!  It should arrive in a couple of weeks, in which I will then make another announcement and contact all parties I am currently holding funds for if they are OK with me moving the funds from my current wallet to the trezor wallet.

Hey Monbux,

You've been highly recommended to me.

Would you be interested in providing bitcoin escrow services for the users at the new app/website bitbay.com?

You would be required to hold the buyers funds (optionally) but not the sellers physical items.

Thanks!
Hello, of course!  Would there be a way to automate this process or would I have to manually help out with each order/transaction?
I've PMed you, looking for some more information please Smiley

We need escrow 21k sdc for 750ltc
Hello, I've responded to your PM with more questions regarding the trade itself.  Hopefully I can help you guys through a pain free transaction.

Leaving for vacation tonight, airplane ride will take a long time (lemme check the exact hours again, as for I'm transferring).
I will still be able to communicate daily after touchdown, please contact me via PM and if I'm not responsive there, contact me at: monbux@hotmail.com with all inquries.

Hey everyone, just got off the plane a couple hours back.  I didn't know that China actually BANNED bitcointalk.org!?  Please note that all my services are fully functioning and operational now.  I will try to respond to all the PM's I've received the past 2 weeks.  Please note that the trezor wallet arrived but is being held in the post office as for it requires a signature.

Cheers

SECURITY UPGRADE: TREZOR HARDWARE WALLET NOW AVAILABLE AND WILL BE USED FOR EVERY SINGLE TRANSACTION~

money.investment

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

Micro Investment with Guaranteed Returns

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 02:54:29 PM

I need to create a 2 of 2 multisig address to increase the trust level of my project.

Project details --
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1133407

I need you escrow in this, only once in a week.

Can you help in this, and act as a trusted party in the project's proposed multisig address ?

Micro Investment with Guaranteed Returns  1DX26yvjEj2fXGK1pgfGeThWycDgjqZ4sv
appstore

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:06:42 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2020, 12:49:35 PM by mprep

some  body  want  use  yours  escrow
pls  give  me  your skype

your  skyp  id  :     haha, no.
 right ?

skype id  : fuckscam
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:13:33 AM

some  body  want  use  yours  escrow
pls  give  me  your skype

monbux doesn't use skype. check his "other contact info" on his profile.
you can only wait for him to come online.
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 01:44:30 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2020, 12:49:50 PM by mprep

your  skyp  id  :     haha, no.
 right ?
Hey, I don't use Skype but I am very active on bitcointalk and you should get a reply back within minutes when I'm online.  PM me if you need my escrow services, you can also contact me via gmail.

Hello Monbux , I PM'ed you few hours ago , just wanted to follow up , thanks Smiley
I didn't get your PM, I've PMed you asking for you to resend. Smiley

Bump

Just updating to let everyone know that my internet had some problems in the past 2 days.  If I didn't respond to your private messages, please resend them again and you should have a response within a couple of hours, and 24 hours max.

subwoofer12

Activity: 251
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 08:55:41 PM

Monbux held 4 BTC in escrow for a trade between -droid- and I. Quick and smooth deal. Definitely would choose him for escrow again!  Smiley
washbit

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 06:41:00 PM

Monbux held 1 BTC escrow for a design contest and everything went very smoothly. Thank you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: