Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:48:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] sgminer v5 - optimized X11/X13/NeoScrypt/Lyra2RE/etc. kernel-switch miner  (Read 877797 times)
cgladue

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:06:43 AM

thats not the error i get, i never get -4 enqueueing error

mine just go DEAD,  and the pc freezes but only when switching algos  and only when X11/X13 to Scrypt-N scrypt to scrypt-n is fine x11-to x13 is fine scrypt n by itself fine

its weird

Interesting, I've been the one encountering DEAD cards and mrbrdo thinks it's just my particular configuration.

It's not like I could stress enough that something is inherently wrong with the miner and I experience the SICK -> DEAD issue too.  But they simply won't extend the timer, or address it.

exactly!  mine go SICK then DEAD too, but only 2 of my 4 most of the time ... or my video driver stops responding also sometimes...

I have a theory, as I've been watching this miner now for about 3 weeks straight.  When the miner flips algos and initializes a new bin file, I noticed the last card/device of the mining rig always gets sick or dead, never any others.

Is your environment variables GPU_SYNC_OBJECTS 1?  I am going to experiment with dropping this environment variable and seeing if it has any benefit on how shares and work are being distributed amongst the cards of the rig.

Report back ok.

yes i am setting that variable.. but in my case its not ALWAYS the last, most of the time its GPU 0 and GPU 2, but i have seen GPU 1 and GPU 3 do it also sometimes.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KiloWatts

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:23:37 AM

Yep, it's undoubtedly broke.  I'm going to stick to 1 algorithm since it seems Scrypt and N-Scrypt are neck-to-neck right now.
Yup i'm with you. Ill go back to standard mining until NiceHash Guys start posting what they are doing to address these issues

Hi. Much as we'd like to, we (NiceHash) can't do much to address various sgminer_v5 issues. NiceHash auto-switching service is running very stable, however, there are still some issues, need to be addressed regarding the sgminer_v5 itself. As I mentioned in the first post, we've sponsored the development of new sgminer, but haven't been involved in the development itself. sgminer_v5 is still in beta and mrbrdo, the lead developer of the sgminer kernel switching functionality obviously underestimated the difficulty of the kernel switching implementation. sgminer v5 with kernel switching has been tested in our labs and is working fine with basic (no overclocking or special tuning) GPU configuration (also, many users are successfully using this functionality on our service for quite some time now). However, AMD GPU world is extremely diverse and there are many combinations and configurations of various GPU+OS+drivers+overclocking+tuning that obviously raises issues and instability with kernel switching functionality as reported by the community and beta testers. I'm sure that mrbrdo and other sgminer developers will address all these issues and will have a stable working solution for various GPU+OS+drivers+overclocking+tuning combination in the near future. The community involvement is very important with reports on issues and help with testing - it has been like this from the early development of cgminer (I'm sure some of you remembers issues when fist Bitcoin ASICs arrived, etc.) and all later forks and versions. Therefore I ask you for help with reporting issues to https://github.com/sgminer-dev/sgminer/issues. The most useful reports are the one with 100% repeatable scenario and with the debug log files "sgminer ... -D 2>>sgminer.log" attached to issue reports.

One of the currently most problematic issue is the one with pool-gpu-engine and pool-gpu-memclock not being evaluated correctly when switching algorithms (https://github.com/sgminer-dev/sgminer/issues/265). This might cause freezes, lower hashrate, died GPU's, etc. Therefore I ask you to test the auto-switching functionality without setting different engine and mem clock per pool/algo - use the same engine and mem speed for all algos and use explicit low-high specification to disable engine/mem throttling. And start by using default/stock engine/settings! Also, make sure you specify low enough thread-concurrency for scrypt-N - test with various low enough settings if you're getting "-4 enqueueing error" and make sure you're using at least "worksize" : "256" for scrypt-N if you're seeing issues with scrypt-N (for now, worksize can't be configured in a per-pool fashion). Last, but not least, make sure you're using the latest version from https://nicehash.com/software/#sgminer. Here is an example of 100% working configuration for a rig with 5x Radeon R9 290 on Linux where switching between all algorithms with all combinations works 100% correct without any GPU issues and with decent hashrate

scrypt: 840 khs
scryptN: 420 khs
X11: 3.15 Mhs
X13: 2.25 Mhs
keccak: 390 Mhs

Code:
{
"pools" : [
        {
                "name" : "NiceHash_Scrypt_AS",
                "url" : "stratum+tcp://stratum.nicehash.com:4333",
                "user" : "BTC_addr",
                "pass" : "d=1024",
                "pool-algorithm" : "zuikkis",
                "pool-nfactor" : "10",
                "pool-thread-concurrency" : "20481",
                "pool-gpu-engine" : "947-947",
                "pool-gpu-memclock" : "1250-1250",
                "pool-gpu-threads" : "1"
        },
        {
                "name" : "NiceHash_Scrypt-N_AS",
                "url" : "stratum+tcp://stratum.nicehash.com:4335",
                "pass" : "d=512",
                "pool-algorithm" : "zuikkis",
                "pool-nfactor" : "11",
        },
        {
                "name" : "NiceHash_X11_AS",
                "url" : "stratum+tcp://stratum.nicehash.com:4336",
                "pass" : "d=0.08",
                "pool-algorithm" : "darkcoin-mod",
                "pool-gpu-threads" : "2"
        },
        {
                "name" : "NiceHash_X13_AS",
                "url" : "stratum+tcp://stratum.nicehash.com:4337",
                "pass" : "d=0.08",
                "pool-algorithm" : "marucoin-mod",
                "pool-gpu-threads" : "2"
        },
        {
                "name" : "NiceHash_Keccak_AS",
                "url" : "stratum+tcp://stratum.nicehash.com:4338",
                "pass" : "d=1024",
                "pool-algorithm" : "maxcoin",
                "pool-thread-concurrency" : "8960",
        }
],
"xintensity" : "300",
"vectors" : "1",
"kernel" : "ckolivas",
"lookup-gap" : "2",
"worksize" : "256",
"shaders" : "2560",
"thread-concurrency" : "20481",
"gpu-threads" : "1",
"gpu-engine" : "947-947",
"gpu-memclock" : "1250-1250",
"gpu-fan" : "0-95",
"gpu-powertune" : "20",
"temp-cutoff" : "95",
"temp-overheat" : "85",
"temp-target" : "75",
"auto-fan" : true,
"auto-gpu" : true,
"log" : "5",
"log-dateformat" : "1",
"failover-only" : true,
"failover-switch-delay" : "30",
"no-pool-disable" : true,
"scrypt" : true,
"queue" : "1",
"scan-time" : "7",
"expiry" : "28"
}

Regarding the dilemma on weather to use or not to use multi-switching functionality: well, as you've observed in the last few weeks there are truly big fluctuations in profitability for various algorithms and it looks like it's going to be this way in the near future as well. First there has only been Bitcoin - almost no work for miner - run and forget, then came Litecoin - more tuning for Scrypt needed; then came X-altcoins - lots of work for miner to keep up with different coin profitability - solved by multipools; and now there are X-algorithms - lots of work for miner to keep up with different algorithm profitability - to be solved by multi-algo-auto-switching. Said that - if you like to constantly watch algorithm profitability, then you can switch miners manually, but if you just want to run your miners and let them get best profit four you - well then you'll have to go with multi-algo-auto-switching. We're not quite there yet, but will be soon.

Thanks for this - very kind and informative.

I agree, a key way to keep multi-switching stable is by keeping the engine and memclock at the same rate.  And first test with stock settings.

That being said, I'm going to test your example of a 100% stable multi-switching config.  I myself have 290x's, but it should work out the same.
KiloWatts

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:33:13 AM

Right off the bat, I'm getting "thread was not cancelled in 60 seconds after restart_mining_threads"
cgladue

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:34:14 AM

Right off the bat, I'm getting "thread was not cancelled in 60 seconds after restart_mining_threads"

you need to remove pool-gpu-threads from your config and use gpu-threads in the global config part

KiloWatts

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:42:16 AM

you need to remove pool-gpu-threads from your config and use gpu-threads in the global config part

Ok got it.  Wait, wasn't this figured out ten pages ago?  How on earth did it end up in kenshirothefist's '100% working' example config?  (no worries if it was just an oversight)
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:27:32 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2014, 05:54:27 AM by grendel25

anyone run this from batch file?  can you share?  

Edit: nevermind... I had just never ran a conf file before.  First time for everything... seems to be working :-)

Edit: Okay so it works on my rig where all the GPUs are the same model but It doesn't seem to be working with my multi-gpu rig where I have 280x's mixed in with 5870/5970.  Any ideas?

Edit:  Here is my .conf file for the 280x/5870/5970 rig that isn't working also gives a message about a "unpatched BFI" when it first starts up "n factor 10 n 1024"

Code:

{
"pools": [
        {
            "name" : "TMB USW X13",
            "url" : "stratum+tcp://west01.us.trademybit.com:4011",
            "user": ".1",
            "pass": "",
                "pool-algorithm":"marucoin-mod"
        },
        {
            "name" : "TMB USE 2 X13",
            "url" : "stratum+tcp://east02.us.trademybit.com:4011",
        },
        {
            "name" : "TMB USW X11",
            "url" : "stratum+tcp://west01.us.trademybit.com:4010",
                "pool-algorithm":"darkcoin-mod"
        },
 {
            "name" : "TMB USE 2  X11",
            "url" : "stratum+tcp://east02.us.trademybit.com:4010",
        },
    {
            "name" : "TMB East2 X13",
            "url" : "stratum+tcp://east02.us.trademybit.com:5550",
        },
        {
            "name" : "TMB East2 X11",
            "url" : "stratum+tcp://east02.us.trademybit.com:4440",
        }
    ],
"device" : "1,2,3,4,5",  (0 IS LEFT OUT INTENTIONALLY)
"gpu-engine" : "0-350,1090,1070,925,725,725",
"gpu-memclock": "1250",
"worksize": "256",
"intensity" : "13,17,18,19,19,18",
"thread-concurrency": "8192",
"gpu-threads": "2,1,1,2,2,1",
"queue": "1"
}

It starts up but never seems to generate hashes.. stays at zero.  

Maybe if I could just run it from a batch file so I could split it up again like I did before?

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
JimmyRigs

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:10:16 AM

So far I'm going pretty good with algo switching other than crashing when it switches to scrypt-n, and I have not mined keccak at all and have no clue of what settings to use for it. Anyone have a decent config for keccak, I'm running a rig with mixed cards but other than clock speeds all other settings have matched and gotten me the best speeds on each algo. I have a xfx 270xcdbc, gigabyte GV-R927OC-2GD, and 2 xfx 270a cdfc DD cards. I can't seem to figure out the settings for keccak. Has anyone figured out how to solve the issue of switching to scrypt-n?
bullus

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:27:36 AM

Edit: nevermind... I had just never ran a conf file before.  First time for everything... seems to be working :-)

Edit: Okay so it works on my rig where all the GPUs are the same model but It doesn't seem to be working with my multi-gpu rig where I have 280x's mixed in with 5870/5970.  Any ideas?

Edit:  Here is my .conf file for the 280x/5870/5970 rig that isn't working also gives a message about a "unpatched BFI" when it first starts up "n factor 10 n 1024"

Code:

{
        {
        },
        {
        },
        {
        },
 {
        },
    {
        },
        {
        }
    ],
}

Maybe if I could just run it from a batch file so I could split it up again like I did before?

Try to test and report back if it's working, I didn't test it yet because my rig is on rental.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=632503.380

btc 16LWhms487bzCxQWq5oeW8SMDPmU2rvQjf
platinum4

Activity: 547

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:45:48 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2014, 09:18:08 AM by platinum4

yes i am setting that variable.. but in my case its not ALWAYS the last, most of the time its GPU 0 and GPU 2, but i have seen GPU 1 and GPU 3 do it also sometimes.

I have switched the rig that experiences DEAD cards over to STOCK values on the questionable card, and I deleted the system environment variable GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1 and there has been absolutely no drop in hashrate so far, and I also omitted no-restart:true so that the miner would try and restart threads again.

I will report back with findings on uptime (Windows binaries from 6/11 off nh site), gpu-threads 1, no nscrypt flip.

EDIT:  Noticing about a 1-2% increase in hashrate actually, after removing GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS.
This is for x11/x13 ONLY this has not been tested on scrypt or nscrypt.

EDIT 2:  Not a huge deal, but should be incredibly easy to implement --> https://github.com/sgminer-dev/sgminer/issues/268

This would let us cover all bases in case for some reason NIST5 gets a moment in the sun, mining-algo-wise...
kenshirothefist (OP)

Activity: 457
Merit: 273

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 09:33:26 AM

Ok got it.  Wait, wasn't this figured out ten pages ago?  How on earth did it end up in kenshirothefist's '100% working' example config?  (no worries if it was just an oversight)

Well it looks like the "thread was not cancelled in 60 seconds after restart_mining_threads" is another issue that is platform/os/drivers/dependent as it mainly tend to show on Windows; in our testing on Linux rigs we never encountered this issue. It is discussed here: https://github.com/sgminer-dev/sgminer/issues/246. So, yes, the solution is to not use "pool-gpu-threads" and use only "gpu-threads" in the global config part.
platinum4

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 10:12:38 AM

Ok got it.  Wait, wasn't this figured out ten pages ago?  How on earth did it end up in kenshirothefist's '100% working' example config?  (no worries if it was just an oversight)

Well it looks like the "thread was not cancelled in 60 seconds after restart_mining_threads" is another issue that is platform/os/drivers/dependent as it mainly tend to show on Windows; in our testing on Linux rigs we never encountered this issue. It is discussed here: https://github.com/sgminer-dev/sgminer/issues/246. So, yes, the solution is to not use "pool-gpu-threads" and use only "gpu-threads" in the global config part.

Is it possible we're experiencing SICK/DEAD cards and shut-offs every 6 or so hours on the Windows builds primarily?

Any way we can mitigate this?  As stated above, removing 1 environment variable from Windows appears to increase stability in the short term.
KiloWatts

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:37:52 PM

Is it possible we're experiencing SICK/DEAD cards and shut-offs every 6 or so hours on the Windows builds primarily?

Any way we can mitigate this?  As stated above, removing 1 environment variable from Windows appears to increase stability in the short term.

kenshiro's config has switched and run all night on Windows for me (sans pool-gpu-threads), but I have yet to see the switch to Scrypt/NScrypt.  I suspect the key is probably keeping engine/memclock locked solid between algorithms.  Will continue to report.
KiloWatts

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:48:22 PM

With the same locked clock settings (defined highs/lows) interalgorithm, I've successfully gotten this for the past hour.

Code:
[06:44:13] Stratum connection to NiceHash_X11_AS interrupted
[06:44:23] NiceHash_X11_AS not responding!
[06:44:23] Switching to NiceHash_Scrypt_Backup
[06:44:24] Waiting for work to be available from pools.
[06:44:35] NiceHash_Scrypt_Backup not responding!
[06:44:36] NiceHash_Scrypt_Backup difficulty changed to 1024
[06:44:38] Work available from pools, resuming.
[06:44:39] Initialising kernel zuikkis.cl with bitalign, unpatched BFI, nfactor 10, n 1024
[06:44:39] Initialising kernel zuikkis.cl with bitalign, unpatched BFI, nfactor 10, n 1024
[06:44:54] NiceHash_X11_AS alive, testing stability
[06:45:03] Stratum connection to NiceHash_X11_AS interrupted
[06:45:03] Reconnect requested from NiceHash_Scrypt_Backup to stratum.nicehash.com:3333
[06:45:13] Waiting for work to be available from pools.
[06:45:16] Rejected untracked stratum share from NiceHash_Scrypt_Backup
[06:45:16] Stratum connection to NiceHash_Scrypt_Backup interrupted
[06:45:23] NiceHash_Scrypt_Backup difficulty changed to 16
[06:45:23] Work available from pools, resuming.
[06:45:24] Accepted 0f1241e5 Diff 16/16 GPU 0 at NiceHash_Scrypt_Backup
[06:45:24] Accepted 0e3d19d6 Diff 17/16 GPU 0 at NiceHash_Scrypt_Backup
[06:45:25] Accepted 09802c89 Diff 26/16 GPU 1 at NiceHash_Scrypt_Backup

It's been back and forth a few times with nary a hiccup.   Grin
platinum4

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:23:53 PM

With the same locked clock settings (defined highs/lows) interalgorithm, I've successfully gotten this for the past hour.

Code:
[06:44:13] Stratum connection to NiceHash_X11_AS interrupted
[06:44:23] NiceHash_X11_AS not responding!
[06:44:23] Switching to NiceHash_Scrypt_Backup
[06:44:24] Waiting for work to be available from pools.
[06:44:35] NiceHash_Scrypt_Backup not responding!
[06:44:36] NiceHash_Scrypt_Backup difficulty changed to 1024
[06:44:38] Work available from pools, resuming.
[06:44:54] NiceHash_X11_AS alive, testing stability
[06:45:03] Stratum connection to NiceHash_X11_AS interrupted
[06:45:03] Reconnect requested from NiceHash_Scrypt_Backup to stratum.nicehash.com:3333
[06:45:13] Waiting for work to be available from pools.
[06:45:16] Rejected untracked stratum share from NiceHash_Scrypt_Backup
[06:45:16] Stratum connection to NiceHash_Scrypt_Backup interrupted
[06:45:23] NiceHash_Scrypt_Backup difficulty changed to 16
[06:45:23] Work available from pools, resuming.
[06:45:24] Accepted 0f1241e5 Diff 16/16 GPU 0 at NiceHash_Scrypt_Backup
[06:45:24] Accepted 0e3d19d6 Diff 17/16 GPU 0 at NiceHash_Scrypt_Backup
[06:45:25] Accepted 09802c89 Diff 26/16 GPU 1 at NiceHash_Scrypt_Backup

It's been back and forth a few times with nary a hiccup.   Grin

So maybe we can assume that this is running okay since it is on the same nf10, and not changing to nf11?

EDIT:  Reporting in confirming that I can effectively Switch Pools back and forth between x11/x13/scrypt on an nf10, my bin file is ckolivasHawaiigw128l4lg2tc32765nf10 so the TC is not throwing a -4 Error so far.
mannyg

Activity: 142
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:12:36 PM

Going back to the CGWatcher question, It works perfectly fine for me, but I am not letting it launch sgminer.  I have sgminer.exe and the conf file defined in the current profile, but i did not create the conf file with CGWatcher.  CGWatcher strips the pool-algo entry from the conf file and adds pool priority. 

Instead, Launch CGwatcher pointed to the sgminer.exe and conf, and then launch sgminer out of a bat file that points to the conf file separate.  CGWatcher *should* detect that its mining and being to display stats.
kenshirothefist (OP)

Activity: 457
Merit: 273

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:00:55 PM

Today we introduced another advanced feature for GPU miners - Fine tuning with custom speed factors and daily costs. You can now set custom hashing rate factors and even your electricity power consumption as well! This will make sure your miner mines on absolutely most profitable algorithm. You can also configure your miner, for example, to only switch between X11 and X13 (whichever is more profitable) even if globally some other algorithm is more profitable. Visit https://www.nicehash.com/multialgo/#finetuning and play around Wink I'm sure this is one very nice tool for GPU users to play with!

p.s.: this is why you may have notice several disconnects today while we were deploying this new features
grendel25
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:14:20 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2014, 05:24:39 PM by grendel25

Code:

{
        {
        },
        {
        },
        {
        },
 {
        },
    {
        },
        {
        }
    ],
}

Try to test and report back if it's working, I didn't test it yet because my rig is on rental.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=632503.380

Test what?  I went to the link and say something about a "remove-disabled" : "true"  but that didn't change anything.  I still get 0's hashs.  I also tried adding the "pool-intensity" : "13" and that also had no effect.

..EPICENTRAL .....
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Elun

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:24:51 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2014, 05:35:41 PM by Elun

Test what?  I went to the link and say something about a "remove-disabled" : "true"  but that didn't change anything.  I still get 0's hashs
We know about this issue: https://github.com/sgminer-dev/sgminer/issues/249
Code:
"remove-disabled" : true (true without quotes)
worked for me and in last comment i said why 0 hashes happens. Please, try to remove everything from config about device with '0' id. For example i see this:
Code:
"device" : "1,2,3,4,5", 
but here 6 settings
Code:
If after that you still get zero hashrate i can send you sgminer version with additional logging about this issue, your output will be really helpful.
grendel25
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:13:36 PM

Test what?  I went to the link and say something about a "remove-disabled" : "true"  but that didn't change anything.  I still get 0's hashs
We know about this issue: https://github.com/sgminer-dev/sgminer/issues/249
Code:
"remove-disabled" : true (true without quotes)
worked for me and in last comment i said why 0 hashes happens. Please, try to remove everything from config about device with '0' id. For example i see this:
Code:
"device" : "1,2,3,4,5", 
but here 6 settings
Code:
If after that you still get zero hashrate i can send you sgminer version with additional logging about this issue, your output will be really helpful.

The "device" tells it which devices to use.  you still have to have all six settings in other areas, otherwise it would incorrectly assign the settings you want.

Anyhow, I got it to work by fenagling with this:

"algorithm" : "marucoin-mod",
"kernel-path": "/usr/local/bin"

I used the c:/path/to/my/bin instead of /usr/local/bin... have no idea if that was the right thing to do but I did that, deleted bins and it works now.  What a PITA  lol

..EPICENTRAL .....
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
KiloWatts

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:26:45 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2014, 06:48:24 PM by KiloWatts

Today we introduced another advanced feature for GPU miners - Fine tuning with custom speed factors and daily costs. You can now set custom hashing rate factors and even your electricity power consumption as well! This will make sure your miner mines on absolutely most profitable algorithm. You can also configure your miner, for example, to only switch between X11 and X13 (whichever is more profitable) even if globally some other algorithm is more profitable. Visit https://www.nicehash.com/multialgo/#finetuning and play around Wink I'm sure this is one very nice tool for GPU users to play with!

p.s.: this is why you may have notice several disconnects today while we were deploying this new features

Awesome. 

edit:  I think this is most useful for limiting miners to only specific algorithms.  If you use ALL algorithms, chances are the defaults will work fine, unless you have a bum card that eats up more power than it should.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: