Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:18:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Potential Markets de-listed from Bittrex  (Read 63865 times)
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:16:26 AM

please do not delist ZS, the dev may have temporary personal issues, but the community is still strong.

this space is intentionally left blank
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:48:31 AM

Please keep Denarius [DRS] on Bittrex !
bitbar

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:11:03 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2014, 11:50:01 AM by bitbar

Please Bittrex do not remove from the list ZS (Zimstake), the community needs some time to recover and give fresh air, the dev have personal issues...
We are in a bad summer for all altcoins, august is a bad month, holidays, ... please, all need time

Thanks Bittrex
xxTeDYxx

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:18:42 PM

Please add PLNcoin to market
swainzag

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:44:48 PM

this is pretty annoying:

DUST_TRADE_DISALLOWED_MIN_VALUE_50K_SAT

Shocked I don't like it, too.
To trade we need a minimum of 50k sat? OMG.

yeah trades need to be more than 50k sat BTC

I've never been trading lots of coins on Bittrex.
Can you please specify if that MIN_VALUE_50K_SAT was there since the Bittrex launch or it's a new spec for this exchange?

Thanks!

Just started in the past week or so.

Thanks! Damn Bittrex.
Another exchange that I'm going to leave soon if they continue with this 'obligations' on their trades.

Exchanges just want money, money, money and money.

I love it.  No more tiny little order littering the charts.  It's less than a quarter in $US, you really need to trade things worth less than that? 

murrayCOIN - The Only Currency Worthy of the Name
Nutzfleisch

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:50:13 PM

I would also write the same as the others before: Please don´t remove ZS. You can see that there is a strong community and we all just wait for the news.

And please also delete Cinni. They are working on their anon wallet and beta starts in the next time so the volume will definetly increase.

Thanks.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:41:24 AM

I have gotten a reply about what happened to digital commerce from one of the developers and i asked them to come here and speak up about it. Please do not delist Digital Commerce.

Digital commerce is live on Bittrex
"This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest."

With a warning notice like that over the trading box I am not surprised there is a "lack of user interest".Well my coins will sit on Bittrex because I don't have a link to a working wallet.I have messaged the devs and got no response so unless a working link to a fully compiled wallet is made available then Bittrex can look after my coins.I bought my coins there from the IPO.
I dont really know of any way to prove to you that its not tampered with, but this is the executable thats in my dcom folder. Hell if i knew anything about programming i would try to do a community takeover of it.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bdus007am89p6o8/dCom-qt-1.02.exe

Thanks CommanderVenus...the reality is that we should not have to be thinking about taking over this coin.IPO funds were raised for this coins development and to sustain its value.IPO funds cannot be missappropriated for other uses.The coin was represented in the OP for IPO purchasers with goals and plans and sold to buyers under this presentation.Any member of the "team" who has neglected/abandoned their responsibilities would be required by law to return those IPO funds to either the community or new development team.

It is NOT our responsibility as investors to takeover this coin.It is the responsibility of those who presented their plan to either execute it to an acceptable level of progressive sustainability or resign their position and return witheld funds less accountable approved spending to the entity.

This coins status has not been confirmed by the current "team" however their silence has caused considerable levels of distress among investors who have through such a lack of sufficient communication either sold their holdings at a "catastrophic" loss or still hold in negative equity and the responsibility for this situation lies solely with this "team" and their actions/inactions.

You said it brother. I feel that Bittrex should also be involved in the return of the IPO to the investors, at least if they plan on delisting the coin. At least Bittrex could get in contact with KreativeKrypto, who apparently changed his twitter username to @Altcoin_SunTzu. (https://twitter.com/Altcoin_SunTzu/status/478565372187389952)

Wink wink.

well  link upside  with wallet is very important to inversors https://www.dropbox.com/s/bdus007am89p6o8/dCom-qt-1.02.exe   Digital Commerce wallet because link of post is closed, some peoples need witdraw coins of bittrex,  maybe it coin be takeover for community.
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:53:03 PM

Please add DGB, DigiByte is one of the best coin out there with full support Smiley
oldboy11

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:40:06 PM

Please keep Lightcoin (LIT), it's long time project!

1 2 з 4 5
egghead123
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:10:01 PM

I have gotten a reply about what happened to digital commerce from one of the developers and i asked them to come here and speak up about it. Please do not delist Digital Commerce.

"This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest."

With a warning notice like that over the trading box I am not surprised there is a "lack of user interest".Well my coins will sit on Bittrex because I don't have a link to a working wallet.I have messaged the devs and got no response so unless a working link to a fully compiled wallet is made available then Bittrex can look after my coins.I bought my coins there from the IPO.
I dont really know of any way to prove to you that its not tampered with, but this is the executable thats in my dcom folder. Hell if i knew anything about programming i would try to do a community takeover of it.

Thanks CommanderVenus...the reality is that we should not have to be thinking about taking over this coin.IPO funds were raised for this coins development and to sustain its value.IPO funds cannot be missappropriated for other uses.The coin was represented in the OP for IPO purchasers with goals and plans and sold to buyers under this presentation.Any member of the "team" who has neglected/abandoned their responsibilities would be required by law to return those IPO funds to either the community or new development team.

It is NOT our responsibility as investors to takeover this coin.It is the responsibility of those who presented their plan to either execute it to an acceptable level of progressive sustainability or resign their position and return witheld funds less accountable approved spending to the entity.

This coins status has not been confirmed by the current "team" however their silence has caused considerable levels of distress among investors who have through such a lack of sufficient communication either sold their holdings at a "catastrophic" loss or still hold in negative equity and the responsibility for this situation lies solely with this "team" and their actions/inactions.

You said it brother. I feel that Bittrex should also be involved in the return of the IPO to the investors, at least if they plan on delisting the coin. At least Bittrex could get in contact with KreativeKrypto, who apparently changed his twitter username to @Altcoin_SunTzu. (https://twitter.com/Altcoin_SunTzu/status/478565372187389952)

Wink wink.

well  link upside  with wallet is very important to inversors https://www.dropbox.com/s/bdus007am89p6o8/dCom-qt-1.02.exe   Digital Commerce wallet because link of post is closed, some peoples need witdraw coins of bittrex,  maybe it coin be takeover for community.

+1
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:37:11 AM

Distrocoin removed ?

CommanderVenus

Activity: 258

Zoinks! Its the Miner Miner Forty-Niner!

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:21:46 AM

So what does Bittrex plan to do about Digital Commerce?

BTC: 1VenusEubcLC9W7ykckHbdEzo5MVhPmCb
NXT: 15182624396855992605
BTQ: 14b2QFPwFtBC3tcRW9F61aaRXP2ns3fh1m
bit1
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:08:02 PM

Wink wink.

+1

by the way: any node working to DCM?,     think that DCM is listed in vote list in another exchange but I forget where, if I found it again I will advice you, 
CommanderVenus

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:24:14 AM

Im still running a node, only have two connections though.
 Undecided

egghead123
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:27:08 PM

Wink wink.

+1

by the way: any node working to DCM?,     think that DCM is listed in vote list in another exchange but I forget where, if I found it again I will advice you, 

I only have one connection and yes dCOM is on top of the voting list on poloniex.For some reason people are still voting for it.
bit1
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:02:13 PM

Wink wink.

+1

by the way: any node working to DCM?,     think that DCM is listed in vote list in another exchange but I forget where, if I found it again I will advice you,  

I only have one connection and yes dCOM is on top of the voting list on poloniex.For some reason people are still voting for it.

I found another exchange it is listed in bleutrade in voting ,  could your post node address please?   I need sync wallet,  
egghead123
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:15:11 PM

Wink wink.

+1

by the way: any node working to DCM?,     think that DCM is listed in vote list in another exchange but I forget where, if I found it again I will advice you,  

I found another exchange it is listed in bleutrade in voting ,  could your post node address please?   I need sync wallet,  

I have just opened wallet there now but there are no working nodes so I can't sync either now.Looks like we are both on the same bus now.
egghead123
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:16:19 PM

Undecided
[/quote

Is your wallet still hooked up?
bit1
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:12:43 AM

Undecided
[/quote

Is your wallet still hooked up?

Finally found:  try   connect=209.126.71.235      or   addnode=209.126.71.235     it is syncing now

be nice to have another extra node. 

Look that DCM keep live.............
CommanderVenus

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:09:23 AM

Yep im still running my wallet, four connections as of typing this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: