Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:57:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet.  (Read 82554 times)
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:58:45 PM

Can someone tell me what the current high sell/buy orders are on Bittrex.  My screen seems stuck and it doesn't seem right because it won't fill my order.

My High sell shows 0.00007699     1019.44360886          Which I'm guessing is not right.

Edit: Now I know it's not right.  Its telling me the ask is 0.00009395 at the top of the page, but the orders are not updating.  Weird....

last trade 6500   24H high 9700   24h low 6100
BTCMS

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:05:29 PM

Sleeping giant is nice and all but i'm hoping for some tangible results soon.
hetecon

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:14:43 PM

I dont want a giant, just PoS income

merk475

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:41:50 PM

I dont want a giant, just PoS income

The POS income is very nice!
dCom (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:42:53 PM

Dear Community,

Can you give us some suggestions to add to the wallet for some quality of life improvements? We have a few ourselves, but any ideas are always weighed heavily for implementation. Thank you in advance.

-Kk
victorski

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:14:57 PM

I would like 1000% interest per day, compounding minutely exclusively for my wallet.

Kind regards,
Victor
CommanderVenus

Activity: 258

Zoinks! Its the Miner Miner Forty-Niner!

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:34:14 PM

Every alt-text popup possible gets cut off. Heres one of many examples.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9un8tjd5p08durc/Alt-Text.png

The Send Coins tab has some glitches too. When choosing the format to display how much DCM is being sent, it acts kinda funky and doesnt display without you hovering over it. Then when you do, it stays highlighted.
When you hover over the amount, the background color for the form pulses (best word to describe it) between light blue and white.
If youre using the Coin Control feature, the "Inputs..." button doesnt really look like a button.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rvtyjgz8o76ipor/DropDown.png

The Transactions drop downs do the same thing.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/r3mx6ytf60fuaxd/Transactions.png

I understand the color and button changes are supposed to make it look sleep and appealing but i feel that it only makes it look messy. Like so.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l1g3uwy5wk51hp7/Unlock.png
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6v3925qglht3egj/Debug.png

Has anyone here seen the CommunityCoin wallet? Thats got to be the cleanest and best functioning wallet i have ever seen not counting the Bitcoin wallet. Especially the best i have seen for a POS wallet.

BTC: 1VenusEubcLC9W7ykckHbdEzo5MVhPmCb
NXT: 15182624396855992605
BTQ: 14b2QFPwFtBC3tcRW9F61aaRXP2ns3fh1m
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:00:31 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 06:48:42 PM by poornamelessme

Hmm... thought Bob was going away for a few days there. I think he's the only example of a paid team member working as an anti-marketing team. Of course he's an ex-member, but you know what I mean.

I am out of the coin (again), as my sell order got hit. I actually got out of it the other day, but a low order was hit and I was sort of sitting on them for a little while. I may buy in again, depending on what the price does. I do need to reevaluate my trading strategy, as I'm out with only like a 10-20% profit (and it wasn't a giant initial investment to begin with), but I need to take into account unforeseen and totally unexpected circumstances when calculating when to buy/sell. I would have never guessed the Bob situation to occur, for instance. So I guess it's a good learning experience.

A couple of things have bugged me a little bit about this coin, which I am hoping the devs can shed more light on. Based on answers, I may get back in.

First off, I asked specifically early on before the ipo was over as to what percentage of funds the devs would take for themselves. I was given the answer that they'd take nothing direct from the ipo for themselves, it'd all go towards the coin itself. Bob answered this, I believe, so one could question his honesty. But no other team members corrected him, and I will assume they had to discuss what they'd each get beforehand anyway.

After the ipo, they posted they'd each take 2 btc for their efforts. It's a fair amount, but it does almost feel like the rules are being made up as they go along. I'd rather they would have said up front how much each was getting, and not after I was told they'd not take any at all.

I asked about vendors, and Bob spouted out a long list, including gift cards and jewelry. I ask after he leaves, and am told the dev team doesn't know what info Bob provided earlier, and I'm given somewhat vague information. Too much info given is vague... marketplace is fine, but no real answer as to vendors, or how the team will provide an incentive for anyone to shop there. Will DCM people get a discount, why will anyone wish to use DCM over other coins, or just shopping at amazon directly? Those are the answers I'd like to see.

I also question the timetable the team is using. Saying great things are planned 3-6 months from now is all well and good, but that assumes the coin survives 3-6 months from now. Buy support is... well, let's just say not good. I am assuming the multipool is what is keeping the price where it is now, based on the order history. The team needs to add some intrinsic value to the coin now, not 3-6 months from now. People in cryptoland aren't that patient.

I don't mean for this to sound overly negative, and again, may get back in, but I'd like to see real answers, not so many vague statements about future plans.

Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:24:17 PM

We've been added to the voting list on Allcrypt please vote for DCM here. Keep the suggestions coming, we'll answer questions a bit later.
https://www.allcoin.com/vote/#DCM
zmeddy

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:41:08 PM

What are the dev's incentives to keep working on their coin? I mean, how are they getting paid during the co,img months in which the coins features will be developed?
qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:44:42 PM

What are the dev's incentives to keep working on their coin? I mean, how are they getting paid during the co,img months in which the coins features will be developed?

They bought coins too...
They have all the reason to make the coin go bigger and bigger...
zmeddy

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:19:22 PM

And you know this for a fact? I would like to see proof of that. It's just that I want to have all the info before investing in something. I recognize wallenstein and serious from XBC by the way...
CoinManiac

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:22:59 PM

I am not able to send my coins to bittrex for exchange purpose. a triangle error shows when i hit the send button

NEM NXT NXTL NEX
Wallenstein

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:32:09 PM

They bought coins too...
They have all the reason to make the coin go bigger and bigger...

Our incentive is very simple: we are all heavily invested into DCM. If we can make our plan work out, we will be generously rewarded. We carry the same risk and incentives as our investors.

I personally won't tell you how many coins I'm holding (that really is a private matter) but I'll tell you that my holdings place me in the top-3 of the richlist.

Wallenstein

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:44:51 PM

And you know this for a fact? I would like to see proof of that. It's just that I want to have all the info before investing in something. I recognize wallenstein and serious from XBC by the way...

I've just replied to your previous post. I view my coin holdings as a private matter. But I'll give you my word on it that what I've told you is true. If hope that is good enough for you. If it isn't then you also have to doubt everything we've been telling you about our plans (which are also true).

BTW, I think your question is entirely legitimate and hope I've at least answered it to your satisfaction.
Wallenstein

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:48:09 PM

Hello good people,

Many of you who I've spoken with via pm and through other channels are aware of the work we are currently putting in to ensure Digital Commerce has a bright future. I want you all to know that much of what we will announce over the coming days/weeks/months is actually just part of a bigger project that resides at the core. The core idea, without making us look pompous, is so magnificent in scope and imagination that when complete every one of us including our team will be rewarded beyond anything we have seen in the altcoin world. The multi-vendor site is a huge undertaking, yet this is still just a piece of the finished product. Our supporters I cannot thank enough, your kind words over the last week have made the hundreds of hours we put into this worth every minute.

Many of you have expressed an opinion that I myself share, crypto is fickle, sometimes petty even. DCM will be what is referred to as a "sleeping giant". Our team is prepping the road right now for this "giant" as it will need a very large and carefully orchestrated foundation to stand on. Those of you that have been here since launch and IPO will be the most rewarded as you are currently helping this dev team carry the torch. The ups and downs then eventually near perpetual rising of DCM will be our "thank you" to those that hung in even when times look grim.

Hang tight, the next 3-6 months development wise are going to be worth every moment of uncertainty and doubt this community may have. Thank you everyone, Digital Commerce has just begun.

That's exciting to hear!  I can't wait to see what the future holds.  And for anyone that's selling right now because the price is below the IPO....think about this.  You're down anyway.....and this coin IS NOT going to zero, so why not hold and see what happens?  Patience is tough in the crypto world, but when you have a good dev team with a BTC budget to work with.....is there really anything better for a young coin?  Go look at your options.  There really aren't any that are EQUAL/LOWER risk then DCM.

I just want to reiterate that the coin will DEFINITELY not go to zero, for the simple reason that there are price levels at which we will step in and use a part of the IPO funds to stabilize the price. We accept that investing carries with it risk and while we can't completely shield our investors from such risk, we will not let them suffer catastrophic losses.
legacyfighter

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:58:48 PM

Now that I've moved coins from the exchange to my wallet, everytime i open up my wallet it freezes up. It won't do anything.. Any idea on how to fix this?
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:24:35 PM

Now that I've moved coins from the exchange to my wallet, everytime i open up my wallet it freezes up. It won't do anything.. Any idea on how to fix this?

I've had this happen from time to time over the years with various wallets, the way I fixed it was by first saving your wallet.dat file then delete all other files in the dcom folder and relaunch the wallet qt exe. It redownloads the wallet files, then close your Wallet after it fully syncs, then swap the saved wallet.dat (your original) back in the folder, open your wallet back up and it should be fine.
Wallenstein

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:36:20 PM

Hmm... thought Bob was going away for a few days there. I think he's the only example of a paid team member working as an anti-marketing team. Of course he's an ex-member, but you know what I mean.

Yes, it's an unfortunate situation but it is what it is and we'll make the best of it.

I am out of the coin (again), as my sell order got hit. I actually got out of it the other day, but a low order was hit and I was sort of sitting on them for a little while. I may buy in again, depending on what the price does. I do need to reevaluate my trading strategy, as I'm out with only like a 10-20% profit (and it wasn't a giant initial investment to begin with), but I need to take into account unforeseen and totally unexpected circumstances when calculating when to buy/sell. I would have never guessed the Bob situation to occur, for instance. So I guess it's a good learning experience.

Trust me, that one was a learning experience for all of us.

A couple of things have bugged me a little bit about this coin, which I am hoping the devs can shed more light on. Based on answers, I may get back in.

First off, I asked specifically early on before the ipo was over as to what percentage of funds the devs would take for themselves. I was given the answer that they'd take nothing direct from the ipo for themselves, it'd all go towards the coin itself. Bob answered this, I believe, so one could question his honesty. But no other team members corrected him, and I will assume they had to discuss what they'd each get beforehand anyway.

After the ipo, they posted they'd each take 2 btc for their efforts. It's a fair amount, but it does almost feel like the rules are being made up as they go along. I'd rather they would have said up front how much each was getting, and not after I was told they'd not take any at all.

I'm just not going to comment on what Bob said. We each took 2BTC for ourselves which I think is a fair amount. The remaining money will be spent on activities directly related to advancing the coin.

I asked about vendors, and Bob spouted out a long list, including gift cards and jewelry. I ask after he leaves, and am told the dev team doesn't know what info Bob provided earlier, and I'm given somewhat vague information. Too much info given is vague... marketplace is fine, but no real answer as to vendors, or how the team will provide an incentive for anyone to shop there. Will DCM people get a discount, why will anyone wish to use DCM over other coins, or just shopping at amazon directly? Those are the answers I'd like to see.

At this point we're throwing around lots of ideas and a discount for DCM is definitely something we are discussing (among lots of other things). I have my own opinion on Bob's vendor list and as far as I know, no specifics were ever mentioned by him. You draw your own conclusion on that; I know I've drawn mine.

We are getting ready to draft support materials which will outline to vendors what their potential benefits are for accepting DCM and will release those when they're ready.

I also question the timetable the team is using. Saying great things are planned 3-6 months from now is all well and good, but that assumes the coin survives 3-6 months from now. Buy support is... well, let's just say not good. I am assuming the multipool is what is keeping the price where it is now, based on the order history. The team needs to add some intrinsic value to the coin now, not 3-6 months from now. People in cryptoland aren't that patient.

I don't mean for this to sound overly negative, and again, may get back in, but I'd like to see real answers, not so many vague statements about future plans.

First of all, I don't think anybody ever mentioned 6 months. That is beyond our planning horizon right now.

Further, you can question the timetable all you want, but the reality of the situation is that we have a lot of work to do. I've done Software for 20+ years and eCommerce for 10+ years and understand the effort and pitfalls involved. Yes, we could announce a timeline of 4 weeks, but the chance of ending up looking stupid for doing so are too big. Please understand this: We're trying to give you *realistic* times, not pie-in-the-sky times. Our goal is to beat those estimates and be able to pleasantly surprise people, but I we're playing it safe for now.

Yes, crypto is fickle, but we'll get there and in the end, it will pay off; I'm quite certain of that.

Also, I'd like to reiterate something I posted earlier today: we are all heavily invested into DCM. It is in our own interest to make this work.
legacyfighter

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:46:24 PM

I've had this happen from time to time over the years with various wallets, the way I fixed it was by first saving your wallet.dat file then delete all other files in the dcom folder and relaunch the wallet qt exe. It redownloads the wallet files, then close your Wallet after it fully syncs, then swap the saved wallet.dat (your original) back in the folder, open your wallet back up and it should be fine.

hmmm whenever i go to open up the file location. Its in a zip folder. when i open the zip folder, all i have is the qt, aka the application launch. I can't seem to find the wallet.dat file . I feel like i'm forgetting to do something stupid.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: