Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:35:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet.  (Read 82552 times)
Casu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:46:29 AM

All XBC team on a new coin! Good work, if this is the same like XBC, means another fraud and another deaqd coin!
Good luck, and to all who will invenst in this coin, BE CAREFULL this theam is not trustworthy!

I know for a fact XBC started as a scam and our current team members joined after the release to try to save and stabilize XBC. They are still working hard to bring new life back into it. Digital Commerce is a separate entity with a trustworthy team dedicated to bringing crypto to more vendors and e-commerce websites.

Interesting. As you know for a fact that XBC was started as a scam, please post the evidence here.

Otherwise, how do we trust you or the DCM team if you are telling lies? Don't state things that you cannot backup or what merit does the claims in the original post have on your intentions for DCM?

Like someone else stated, if the promises are not kept, every member on the DCM team will also receive a negative rating from myself also.

Looking forward to the evidence  Grin

Surely the fact that the original dev ran with the IPO funds, leaving a broken wallet and then did the same thing (sans the broken wallet) with XLC is evidence enough? All this is in the public domain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ahumanbeingx

Activity: 221

"The only real valuable thing is intuition."

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:48:28 AM

All XBC team on a new coin! Good work, if this is the same like XBC, means another fraud and another deaqd coin!
Good luck, and to all who will invenst in this coin, BE CAREFULL this theam is not trustworthy!

I know for a fact XBC started as a scam and our current team members joined after the release to try to save and stabilize XBC. They are still working hard to bring new life back into it. Digital Commerce is a separate entity with a trustworthy team dedicated to bringing crypto to more vendors and e-commerce websites.

Interesting. As you know for a fact that XBC was started as a scam, please post the evidence here.

Otherwise, how do we trust you or the DCM team if you are telling lies? Don't state things that you cannot backup or what merit does the claims in the original post have on your intentions for DCM?

Like someone else stated, if the promises are not kept, every member on the DCM team will also receive a negative rating from myself also.

Surely the fact that the original dev ran with the IPO funds, leaving a broken wallet and then did the same thing (sans the broken wallet) with XLC is evidence enough? All this is in the public domain.

Agreed, everything has been clear as crystal. The team behind dCom is a new entity and new team all together. We are a trusted group with nothing to hide. Thanks for the support.

Developing the future of crypto.
BitcoinBaBa

Activity: 225

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:52:44 AM

This looks promising. A good team with a clear plan in mind . I'm in.
bitcoinben

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:06:28 AM

I know because XBC had no wallet, website, and the original dev bailed out before our team members stepped in to stabilize it. They are the ones who created the new website and direction for the coin. Any more than that, I would suggest you look into the XBC thread or contact those members directly. Without their support, XBC wouldn't even have a wallet by now.

But your original statement was conveyed to be factual. Where is the evidence? Everything you wrote was subjective to your own personal experience. I thought you had ACTUAL evidence.

From stalking the XBC thread from around the IPO time, XBC had a win/ mac wallet (the issues were not found until the new team had taken over). Does a coin without a website from the minute of launch really make it fraudulent or is this just public expectations (or possibly your own?). Finally, from what I heard, the dev was away on a business trip for two days and everyone freaked out - I wouldn't class this as running away.  

Are you not trying to ride on the same success created by the original XBC dev (by doing an exchange IPO) for profit? I'm personally looking forward to the accounting figures to see how much of the IPO actually goes towards development. Because your loose terms could end up making the whole DCM development scammers.

I don't know how I feel about you slandering/ mouthing off about other people when you are now in the public spotlight representing DCM (which is meant to be taken seriously, unless I missed something and this is a joke coin?). Since I am invested in DCM, I don't really feel comfortable by your professionalism. I think the team needs to seriously consider your position.

Sorry for going so indepth, but I'm an academic and I like to not only analyze the coin but also the team behind it.
ahumanbeingx

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:10:08 AM

A question for our supporters:

How would you feel about a multipool being launched before the IPO phase is complete? This would mean an early wallet launch as well as being able to reach the coin funding goals even faster. Once the goals are reached, the multipool users would then be able to directly acquire dCM by continuing to run their miners. Opinions?

Casu

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:12:14 AM

How would you feel about a multipool being launched before the IPO phase is complete? This would mean an early wallet launch as well as being able to reach the coin funding goals even faster. Once the goals are reached, the multipool users would then be able to directly acquire dCM by continuing to run their miners. Opinions?

I was going to suggest this actually but I thought it wouldn't be possible if you needed IPO funds to pay for the multipool. Seems like a good idea, people can mine the IPO coins if they aren't comfortable/able to invest btc.
ahumanbeingx

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:15:11 AM

I was going to suggest this actually but I thought it wouldn't be possible if you needed IPO funds to pay for the multipool. Seems like a good idea, people can mine the IPO coins if they aren't comfortable/able to invest btc.

I also like the idea. The developer of the multipool has expressed interest in supplying his services with trust that we will give him the bounty funds after the IPO phase is complete. Which of course we will do promptly.

Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:16:47 AM

When will be the bounties avaliable?

Hey Wolf,

A small portion of the IPO will be used to complete bounties as soon as possible. Bounties will be available as soon as the IPO is reached.

Can i reserve the Italian and Spanish translations?

Casu

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:18:15 AM

I know because XBC had no wallet, website, and the original dev bailed out before our team members stepped in to stabilize it. They are the ones who created the new website and direction for the coin. Any more than that, I would suggest you look into the XBC thread or contact those members directly. Without their support, XBC wouldn't even have a wallet by now.

But your original statement was conveyed to be factual. Where is the evidence? Everything you wrote was subjective to your own personal experience. I thought you had ACTUAL evidence.

From stalking the XBC thread from around the IPO time, XBC had a win/ mac wallet (the issues were not found until the new team had taken over). Does a coin without a website from the minute of launch really make it fraudulent or is this just public expectations (or possibly your own?). Finally, from what I heard, the dev was away on a business trip for two days and everyone freaked out - I wouldn't class this as running away.  

Are you not trying to ride on the same success created by the original XBC dev (by doing an exchange IPO) for profit? I'm personally looking forward to the accounting figures to see how much of the IPO actually goes towards development. Because your loose terms could end up making the whole DCM development scammers.

I don't know how I feel about you slandering/ mouthing off about other people when you are now in the public spotlight representing DCM (which is meant to be taken seriously, unless I missed something and this is a joke coin?). Since I am invested in DCM, I don't really feel comfortable by your professionalism. I think the team needs to seriously consider your position.

Sorry for going so indepth, but I'm an academic and I like to not only analyze the coin but also the team behind it.

Seems to me like you're being very anal. The XBC wallet didn't stake and was also vulnerable to attack because it was still accepting PoW. The dev did nothing to fix it and it was left to some of the guys who are working on DCM to sort it out while the old dev got on with his next coin, which has also been abandoned by him as far as I can tell.

By the way I'm nothing to do with DCM, nor have I invested in it yet. I just happen to have been an early investor in XBC so I know the story quite well and have been witness to the hard work of the guys who took over.
bitcoinben

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:18:33 AM

Looking forward to the evidence  Grin

I just checked the litecoinplus thread in case I was utterly wrong, therefore heavily embarrassed.

However, this is the last post by the dev on the XLC ANN thread.

Today at 12:48:44 AM

Therefore, you must be a puppet/ alt-account of one of the developers since it clearly shows that the dev hasn't run away. Furthermore, debunking your entire comment (as the XLC wallet works/ stakes).
BitcoinBaBa

Activity: 225

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:23:08 AM

Yes! Good idea indeed.
ahumanbeingx

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:24:14 AM

Who am I slandering? The original dev from XBC abandoned the coin. SeriousCoins took over development with fixes for the new wallet and is a trust source in the crypto community. As I said, the new team behind XBC is doing their best to stabilize the price and make the coin worthwhile. They are the ones who took over with a great website, new wallet, and social media marketing.

Once again, we are not affiliated with the original developer of XBC. Only the team members who stepped to try to save the coin after its failed inception. This is public knowledge. Thank you.

Casu

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:25:27 AM

I just checked the litecoinplus thread in case I was utterly wrong, therefore heavily embarrassed.

Therefore, you must be a puppet/ alt-account of one of the developers since it clearly shows that the dev hasn't run away. Furthermore, debunking your entire comment (as the XLC wallet works/ stakes).

For someone claiming to be an academic that's some pretty fucked up logic. I never said the XLC wallet was broken. Anyway you're a pedantic dick so cba arguing with you anymore.
Digithusiast

Activity: 886
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:25:41 AM

Launching the multipool asap is a good idea. The more you roll out, the more users will become confident.
I jumped into your IPO, hope it was a good decision.... Go dCom go! :-)
ahumanbeingx

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:26:02 AM

I don't have any knowledge about XLC or who is behind that coin.

ahumanbeingx

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:28:48 AM

Just to be clear about some misinformation being posted.

We are NOT affiliated with the original developer of XBC or XLC.

Please contact me directly about any confusion this has brought. Thanks guys.

bitcoinben

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:36:16 AM

Who am I slandering? The original dev from XBC abandoned the coin. SeriousCoins took over development with fixes for the new wallet and is a trust source in the crypto community. As I said, the new team behind XBC is doing their best to stabilize the price and make the coin worthwhile. They are the ones who took over with a great website, new wallet, and social media marketing.

Once again, we are not affiliated with the original developer of XBC. Only the team members who stepped to try to save the coin after its failed inception. This is public knowledge. Thank you.

You conveniently leave out the bit where you state (as fact) that XBCplus was a scam artist running a scam (XBC). Please stay in context and don't wander off into information that we already know. I'm looking for the facts that you claim to have on XBCplus other than your own personal opinion.
Digithusiast

Activity: 886
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:36:21 AM

What is the total amount of coins to be released?

In the ann it says: 1,350,000 Total Coins,  but in the IPO are also 1,350,000 DCM mentioned...?

Cheers,
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:40:06 AM

What is the total amount of coins to be released?

In the ann it says: 1,350,000 Total Coins,  but in the IPO are also 1,350,000 DCM mentioned...?

Cheers,

Hi Digithusiast,

There will be 1,350,000 coins total. All coins are being sold in the IPO.
bitcoinben

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:43:47 AM

For someone claiming to be an academic that's some pretty fucked up logic. I never said the XLC wallet was broken. Anyway you're a pedantic dick so cba arguing with you anymore.

You stated that the XLC dev ran away with the dev funds, hence I just proved that he/ she is still active from as recently as today. Therefore, you are clearly a troll and this whole DCM operation is starting to look like a circus. I'm putting my DCM up for sale, I thought I was dealing with real businessmen. Apparently not.

Please stay in context to the discussion instead of bad mouthing like an uneducated goat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: