Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:48:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GRE] GreenCoin | On Bittrex now!  (Read 83604 times)
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:25:45 AM

Anybody ever have issues with Coinader?  I have been able to withdrawal a small amount of BTC from there for 2 days and I know I sold a few GRE on there, but the data in my account is ALL screwed up.  Says I have trades in my history from MONTHS before I even opened the account.  Of course, no replies for 2 days to my inquiries either!
Freenhult

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

★ BitClave ICO. Join NOW ★

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:25:28 PM

Anybody ever have issues with Coinader?  I have been able to withdrawal a small amount of BTC from there for 2 days and I know I sold a few GRE on there, but the data in my account is ALL screwed up.  Says I have trades in my history from MONTHS before I even opened the account.  Of course, no replies for 2 days to my inquiries either!

I know at least one person did. They ended up selling GRE for LTC through a manual process and pulling the Litecoin out. Honestly just stick to the real exchanges and not the dime-a-dozen ones. I think Allcoin and Kingcoiny are okay, would like to see Cryptsy pick up on this coin though in the future as well.

biodieselchris

Activity: 579
Merit: 500

CoinQuacker

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 06:54:57 PM

I pulled some GRE out of there and it was lightning fast but not BTC, and I think one other poster in the past had issues with BTC withdrawals, as info.

IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:55:18 PM

Nope, not letting me withdrawal my GRE either:-(  Can't withdrawal any of the coin I have there and they are completely ignoring my tickets now for 2 days!

Any suggestions to course of action?
ncsupanda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:59:38 PM

Nope, not letting me withdrawal my GRE either:-(  Can't withdrawal any of the coin I have there and they are completely ignoring my tickets now for 2 days!

I'm not sure, as I have personally stayed with AllCoin - I remember that Coinader was having issues with BTC withdrawals before, but GRE was never an issue.

If you send me screenshots of the amount of GRE lost (or BTC, whichever you've converted to) I'll be happy to go ahead and refund you that loss. Some exchanges are just shady, and I'm sorry to hear you had a negative experience.
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:05:33 PM

Much appreciate that brother.....I have exactly a million GRE on this exchange, is now over 750k in Green and .06 in BTC stuck on there.  As much as I appreciate your kind offer man, I will take the hit if I fail to redeem them.  My fault I guess, live and learn.  Hard to know though what exchanges to trust being new to all this.......but all good, I take the bad experiences as good learning lessons:-)
ncsupanda (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:53:50 PM

Hey everyone!

There are some ideas in the works:
-A Carbon investment fund, where producers and miners can donate GreenCoin to be held and invested on terms (which are to be discussed)
-A GRE dedicated mining farm (Purchasing ASICs now)
-Android Wallet should be finished within the next few days.

Thanks all for bearing with us, and be sure to buy some GRE while it's still cheap!
bep42

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:18:09 PM

Join us now on Kingcoiny and trade your Greencoin for only 0.15% right now.

https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=GRE

See you soon on Kingcoiny !

Ben
CEO Cryptocoiny Limited
Kingcoiny is a trademark of Cryptocoiny Limited.
biodieselchris

CoinQuacker

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 04:53:49 PM

Any luck with coinader? If it's not going well I'll remove them from one of the exchange links on the greencoin homepage.

IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:57:23 PM

Any luck with coinader? If it's not going well I'll remove them from one of the exchange links on the greencoin homepage.

Yeah Chris..........remove em man.  I have messaged them EVERYWHERE I could find and they continue to ignore!  I lost a mil of my precious GRE to these clowns and not looking like I will ever hear from them let alone get my coins back.  Even if they gave em back at this point, I would never trade there again.  No excuse for any exchange to go 24 hours ignoring something like this, let alone 4 days.

What really pisses my off is that I had no desire to even sell any of my GRE but thought it would help the coin and community to get some more spread among the exchanges, so was trying to be a nice guy.  Oh well, live and learn!

Noticed we have a few more producers on the list, someone even knocked me off the big boy's chair for a day:-)  Good work bro!!
ncsupanda (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:09:01 PM

Removed Coinader from the exchange list.
biodieselchris

CoinQuacker

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 02:05:37 PM

Yeah Chris..........remove em man.  I have messaged them EVERYWHERE I could find and they continue to ignore!  I lost a mil of my precious GRE to these clowns and not looking like I will ever hear from them let alone get my coins back.  Even if they gave em back at this point, I would never trade there again.  No excuse for any exchange to go 24 hours ignoring something like this, let alone 4 days.

What really pisses my off is that I had no desire to even sell any of my GRE but thought it would help the coin and community to get some more spread among the exchanges, so was trying to be a nice guy.  Oh well, live and learn!

Noticed we have a few more producers on the list, someone even knocked me off the big boy's chair for a day:-)  Good work bro!!

Panda and I can make up for the 1 Mil bro -- so sorry about Coinader. I'm traveling now but will certainly update the website Sunday night to remove them from the greencoin homepage. These types of growing pains happen. I lost 100k in one of the original pools (altcoin pool, which disappeared).

Your help spreading coins out among the other exchanges is very much appreciated. Yeah, one of my guys found a huge solar array in Seattle of all places that gives your system a run for its money! Coin on brother!

ncsupanda (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:07:23 PM

Hey everyone,

Just to let you all know that www.grcoin.com will be undergoing a HUGE update on the 21st of July (roughly 8 days!). Until then, the website updating may be fairly slow as biodieselchris is out of town and he does them on a daily basis.

Pardon our dust!
Freenhult

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:04:25 AM

I'm giving the 100th follower on Twitter 10,000 GRE as a thank you! Follow us at @GoGreenCoin and tweet your GRE address if you're the 100th follower. I'll try to watch as best I can, be honest!!

IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:41:04 AM

Panda and I can make up for the 1 Mil bro -- so sorry about Coinader. I'm traveling now but will certainly update the website Sunday night to remove them from the greencoin homepage. These types of growing pains happen. I lost 100k in one of the original pools (altcoin pool, which disappeared).

Your help spreading coins out among the other exchanges is very much appreciated. Yeah, one of my guys found a huge solar array in Seattle of all places that gives your system a run for its money! Coin on brother!

Ha......no worries man, glad to see the producer list growing.  I was nice being the big kid on the block for a little bit:-)

All good with Coinader brother, chalked it up to a learning lesson.

Have safe travels my friend.

Hey Freen........I'll match that 10k with you bud.  Just let me know the addy to send to when you get the winner, glad to help!
Cranky4u

Activity: 810

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 08:32:48 AM

is greencoin accepted by, or will be soon, any renwable energy equi[ment suppliers? e.g GRE for panels or turbines?mmm, maybe a business opportunity for me

ncsupanda (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:29:22 PM

is greencoin accepted by, or will be soon, any renwable energy equi[ment suppliers? e.g GRE for panels or turbines?mmm, maybe a business opportunity for me

These kinds of things are being discussed with local renewable energy suppliers. The biggest concern at the moment is to actually sign up the larger companies that have solar power of their own that can then pass on GreenCoin to their clients.

One of the large website updates is to make it easier for producers to report their energy production, and also for new producers to be signed up. As the process become simpler it will in turn become more desirable - We have spent a lot of money and time on this update, so as soon it's live we will be sure to let everyone know.
ncsupanda (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:58:22 PM

Just an update that we are working to make GRE merged mineable.

This is taking a lot of work, and if you are able to help in any way please let me know!

All work being done is available on our GitHub Beta Branch of the GreenCoin repository.

https://github.com/greencoindev/GreenCoin/tree/beta
Freenhult

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:35:24 PM

Great news Panda! Glad that is working out, and hopefully we can really get that rolling! Cheesy

bep42

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:08:02 PM

Join us now on Kingcoiny and trade your Greencoin for only 0.15% right now.

https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=GRE

See you soon on Kingcoiny !

Ben
CEO Cryptocoiny Limited
Kingcoiny is a trademark of Cryptocoiny Limited.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: