Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:20:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GRE] GreenCoin | On Bittrex now!  (Read 83604 times)
ncsupanda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:57:24 AM

We will be going to Cryptolina (well, I personally will!) to give a presentation on GreenCoin and to also just do some general marketing. We have a twenty minute slot, and more information can be found here:

http://www.cryptolina.com/

Our official logo can be found on that page as well.

Thanks all! Very excited for this event.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:16:22 AM

Right on man, sounds like a blast. 

Have a great time!!

They gonna list you as a speaker?
ncsupanda (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:18:28 AM

Right on man, sounds like a blast. 

Have a great time!!

They gonna list you as a speaker?

Since it's during the showcase, I'm honestly not sure.
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:22:16 AM

All good man, either way.......have a great time. 

Noticed looking at the logos, would be nice if on or around the GRE logo it had the words GreenCoin somewhere.  Gives people something to search on that may not recognize the logo.
ncsupanda (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:18:09 AM

Just a heads up for everyone - Due to circumstances moving forward, including a very happy addition to biodieselchris's family, payouts may be a bit delayed.

This shouldn't last more than a few days, and will hopefully not be very noticeable. Any producers feel free to contact me regarding this.

Working hard - We're receiving help from a few other devs in order to help get some merged mining tests done. Thanks!
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:27:17 AM

Just a heads up for everyone - Due to circumstances moving forward, including a very happy addition to biodieselchris's family, payouts may be a bit delayed.

This shouldn't last more than a few days, and will hopefully not be very noticeable. Any producers feel free to contact me regarding this.

Working hard - We're receiving help from a few other devs in order to help get some merged mining tests done. Thanks!

Did I miss something, did Chris have kid?

No worries on the payouts man, am sure everyone feels the same!
allcoinminer

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:38:14 AM

I'm installing a solar setup of 3000Watts Solar Plant.
In our country no way to get it certified since I'm setting it up myself.
I have all the components ready and not yet started setup.
Let me know how I can claim the coins.
I can post images of components and setup videos.

I have a thread for this here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=655325.0
Inviting you to come there and put your comments.

Now I'm finding difficulty in sourcing a DC-DC Buck converter for 24V to 12V 20A/40A convertion.
ncsupanda (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:30:39 PM

Now I'm finding difficulty in sourcing a DC-DC Buck converter for 24V to 12V 20A/40A convertion.

Biodieselchris operates solar panels on his house, and so does IMJim. I don't see any reason why they wouldn't be willing to help you with that setup.

For getting signed up as a GreenCoin producer, just email greencoinproducer@gmail.com

All contact information and other things you need can be found on www.grcoin.com
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:21:30 PM

Ha.....you're light years ahead of me bud if you can install your own system:-)  I can tell you as far as GRE goes, the only thing you need to worry about is having some metering in place for verification of what you are producing.  With mine and my mom's systems, we have really good monitoring services that supply all the metered data........others are going off their Net Meter to acquire their production amounts.
allcoinminer

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:34:38 PM

Ha.....you're light years ahead of me bud if you can install your own system:-)  I can tell you as far as GRE goes, the only thing you need to worry about is having some metering in place for verification of what you are producing.  With mine and my mom's systems, we have really good monitoring services that supply all the metered data........others are going off their Net Meter to acquire their production amounts.

Are you using the DC as its without converter for mining?
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:46:26 PM

Are you using the DC as its without converter for mining?

If I understand your question correctly, no..........I have 28 panels, each of which has an Enphase 215 Micro Converter.  My system is connected to the grid so goes out in AC and comes back from grid in AC.
ncsupanda (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 02:53:46 AM

Merged Mining is in the final stages (Merged Mining with Dogecoin - Myriad coin is being worked on as well). We have contacted the pool simpledoge and should be able to be added as soon as this is complete.

Testing in the morning, sleep for now. Things are looking up!
Freenhult

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

★ BitClave ICO. Join NOW ★

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:01:31 PM

Merged Mining is in the final stages (Merged Mining with Dogecoin - Myriad coin is being worked on as well). We have contacted the pool simpledoge and should be able to be added as soon as this is complete.

Let me know when I can add it as well. You can leave me messages on Skype too Tongue

Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:02:38 PM

merged mining is a great concept and to implement in this coin is another big step.
Freenhult

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

★ BitClave ICO. Join NOW ★

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:07:51 PM

merged mining is a great concept and to implement in this coin is another big step.

That was my feeling as well when I introduced it to Panda and Chris. Being part of PolyMYR will help us out by getting us the Hash we need to keep up the supplier side; but it won't take away from the hard-core miners either. The same amount of coins will be generated each day, getting the producers their coins is just as important as the miners. Either way, good news is good news. RALLY ON ALLCOINS?!

bassguitarman

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:07:06 AM

I'm the one helping develop merged mining and I'm very happy to help this coin Smiley
biodieselchris

Activity: 579

CoinQuacker

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 06:43:33 PM

She has arrived! And after one very very long night of crying at home I can tell you my sleep habits will be forever changed ...  Shocked Shocked Shocked

biodieselchris

CoinQuacker

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 06:45:07 PM

The requirement for certification stems from the fact that GreenCoin is a reward for useful production. As an example it is not useful to produce solar electricity (and receive GreenCoins) if the power isn't being productively used. Folks who currently receive GreenCoins have PV solar systems that are tied the electrical grid. Therefore any electrical energy they produce that they do not use themselves is pushed to the electrical grid to be used by others. If your system is not tied to the electrical grid you have the additional burden of proving that you can utilize all of the power that you produce, in addition to the proof that the GreenCoin Foundation currently requires (that you have a bona fide renewable system), and this use constitutes a displacement of electrical power that otherwise would have come, or would have needed to come from "traditional" sources (like the grid).

biodieselchris

CoinQuacker

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 06:47:02 PM

I was able to pull all off all of the payments without any delays. Everything is on track. I haven't updated the "news" section of the website with the payouts in awhile as a consequence of the birth however. The good news on that is we are expecting the alpha release of the new website next week before Panda hits the conference. If there was a delay it certainly will be ready the following week, though I am hopeful for this week.

IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:51:31 PM

CONGRATULATIONS Chris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: