Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:41:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Organize meeting to discuss ANON software, how it will work, etc.
6/17 at 11PM CET - 7 (38.9%)
6/18 at 11PM CET - 3 (16.7%)
6/19 at 11PM CET - 8 (44.4%)
Total Voters: 18

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GRK][TITAN] LIS Investment Group present to you 'Greekcoin'  (Read 31310 times)
poon4

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:07:58 PM

just let me see,oh,a funny coin,lol
sesko

Activity: 403

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:36:09 PM

Athena coin?

In Greek religion and mythology, Athena or Athene (/əˈθiːnə/ or /əˈθiːniː/; Attic: Ἀθηνᾶ, Athēnā or Ἀθηναία, Athēnaia; Epic: Ἀθηναίη, Athēnaiē; Ionic: Ἀθήνη, Athēnē; Doric: Ἀθάνα, Athānā), also referred to as Pallas Athena/Athene (/ˈpæləs/; Παλλὰς Ἀθηνᾶ; Παλλὰς Ἀθήνη), is the goddess of wisdom, courage, inspiration, civilization, law and justice, just warfare, mathematics, strength, strategy, the arts, crafts, and skill
equalizer

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:49:38 PM

Athena coin?

In Greek religion and mythology, Athena or Athene (/əˈθiːnə/ or /əˈθiːniː/; Attic: Ἀθηνᾶ, Athēnā or Ἀθηναία, Athēnaia; Epic: Ἀθηναίη, Athēnaiē; Ionic: Ἀθήνη, Athēnē; Doric: Ἀθάνα, Athānā), also referred to as Pallas Athena/Athene (/ˈpæləs/; Παλλὰς Ἀθηνᾶ; Παλλὰς Ἀθήνη), is the goddess of wisdom, courage, inspiration, civilization, law and justice, just warfare, mathematics, strength, strategy, the arts, crafts, and skill

That's good too. I wonder if it brings up too many similarities to Aphroditecoin which was a known scam (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=511160.0) and shares the name with Athena Healthcare which has many haters.
sesko

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:03:20 PM

Athena coin?

That's good too. I wonder if it brings up too many similarities to Aphroditecoin which was a known scam (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=511160.0) and shares the name with Athena Healthcare which has many haters.

Greek mythology has a bunch of gods Smiley

a few:
Chronos  coin
Cronus coin
Atlas coin
Eos coin
Proteus coin
Titan coin

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:29:02 PM

Atlas coin , i like.
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:32:44 PM

Please no Gamma or Delta.. We aren't a frat house lol

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:35:34 PM

I thought about Skycoin, but there is already a skycoin Smiley
sesko

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:43:40 PM

Atlas coin , i like.

Atlas god:

Something like that should look nice embed in to the coin. Maybe instead of a globe, he's holding a coin, inserted in to a coin Smiley
equalizer

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:49:13 PM

Please no Gamma or Delta.. We aren't a frat house lol

True - theta is pretty Fraternity sounding too. I like Vega a lot (not in the Greek alphabet). Ever since the book/movie, Contact, it has a pleasant and ethereal feel to it. It's both a star (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vega) and an investment term (http://www.investopedia.com/terms/v/vega.asp)

I like Titan too.
vnhat

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:07:37 PM

I like Titan too.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:12:26 PM

Atlas coin , i like.

Atlas god:

Something like that should look nice embed in to the coin. Maybe instead of a globe, he's holding a coin, inserted in to a coin Smiley

Interesting.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:13:45 PM

I like Titan too.

Titan = TIT? Close to tits, we certainly need to find another word symbol. Maybe just T
equalizer

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:54:15 PM

I like Titan too.

Titan = TIT? Close to tits, we certainly need to find another word symbol. Maybe just T

HA!
sorryforthat

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:55:14 PM

Legacy [LGCY] [LEGAC]
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:58:50 PM

Legacy [LGCY] [LEGAC]

Is there no legacy coin? or was that Liberty coin?
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:00:12 PM

If i just would have some BTCs, i would just pump GRK to 1000sats, but i have withdraw some to pay rent, etc.
equalizer

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:19:47 PM

If i just would have some BTCs, i would just pump GRK to 1000sats, but i have withdraw some to pay rent, etc.

I hate when people tell me this, but we should try and be patient. This coin has a lot of good things going for it, and once it adopts a new name, updates its logo, refreshes the website with error fixes and more relevant information, the coin team can spend some energy marketing it. And if/when they post sample anon code or any other tech developments that sets this coin apart, that's when we'll see the price climb, maybe even jump.

What's difficult is that this requires our trust, and so many coins recently have scammed people by stringing them along then deserting the coin midway through (or outright laughing at its miners and investors like the original Honorcoin dev did). Let's cross our fingers this coin is the real deal, and the dev makes good on his promises. The only way to gain trust and more investors is by being active in this thread and sharing their true progress with us.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:24:37 PM

I hate when people tell me this, but we should try and be patient. This coin has a lot of good things going for it, and once it adopts a new name, updates its logo, refreshes the website with error fixes and more relevant information, the coin team can spend some energy marketing it. And if/when they post sample anon code or any other tech developments that sets this coin apart, that's when we'll see the price climb, maybe even jump.

What's difficult is that this requires our trust, and so many coins recently have scammed people by stringing them along then deserting the coin midway through (or outright laughing at its miners and investors like the original Honorcoin dev did). Let's cross our fingers this coin is the real deal, and the dev makes good on his promises. The only way to gain trust and more investors is by being active in this thread and sharing their true progress with us.

You know, EVERY COIN, I repeat, EVERY COIN, need some pumps from time to time, to keep it interesting for all type of investors. Look at how many times Blackcoin has been pumped and dumped. A coin without any pumps is per defination a dead coin, as that means that nobody cares about the coin, or no big investors cares about the coin.

This is not a pump & dump coin as it is already pretty old. But we need pumps (and dumps)
equalizer

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:36:27 PM

You know, EVERY COIN, I repeat, EVERY COIN, need some pumps from time to time, to keep it interesting for all type of investors. Look at how many times Blackcoin has been pumped and dumped. A coin without any pumps is per defination a dead coin, as that means that nobody cares about the coin, or no big investors cares about the coin.

This is not a pump & dump coin as it is already pretty old. But we need pumps (and dumps)

Agreed.  We definitely need some activity on the coin and in this thread (which you and I are doing a good job of  Wink)

What I will say is that Supercoin was effectively sleeping (or worse, getting dumped on by miners at ridiculously low prices 24/7) and once they launched a logo contest, started to put some energy toward marketing, and began to publish their anon progress and test results, the coin went 20x. The key there was that people (mostly me) was pushing the dev team to be more active in the thread and forcing them to be more accountable with each passing day (and to be fair, I'm sure several pumpers were quietly involved from the start, waiting for the right time to strike). I can be pushy, but that's because I want coins with potential to go somewhere. I think this coin, like Supercoin, has potential.

But heck, some traction via mild pumps now and again - not a bad thing, no sir.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:46:14 PM

Agreed.  We definitely need some activity on the coin and in this thread (which you and I are doing a good job of  Wink)

What I will say is that Supercoin was effectively sleeping (or worse, getting dumped on by miners at ridiculously low prices 24/7) and once they launched a logo contest, started to put some energy toward marketing, and began to publish their anon progress and test results, the coin went 20x. The key there was that people (mostly me) was pushing the dev team to be more active in the thread and forcing them to be more accountable with each passing day (and to be fair, I'm sure several pumpers were quietly involved from the start, waiting for the right time to strike). I can be pushy, but that's because I want coins with potential to go somewhere. I think this coin, like Supercoin, has potential.

But heck, some traction via mild pumps now and again - not a bad thing, no sir.

You know, people underestimate the time that you have to put in your coin, some people also have a busy outside job, some family, kids, etc. Some things can only be done by DEV, totally agree, but a lot of other things, like promotion, etc, is more a combine effort. I always say, when you have 10 people working 30 mins for a coin, then this is already the same then what DEV can achieve during his day. So splitting up some work is always a good idea. I've been spamming twitter several times Smiley to try to find that just one big investor that we need. Because face it, with only 7,500,000 coins and trading at 200sats, that is 15BTC marketcap... just a few investors and we are 10 times that high.

It seems to be a problem to get on the (poloniex) voting system too, as well on coinmarketcap. I've been trying to contact both, but no responses.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: