Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:19:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 [472] 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 ... 953 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA  (Read 1266168 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:48:19 PM

you people need to relax, it's fully within SurplusBob's right to go and harass the DRK thread, good for him, infact i feel like excercising my freedom by doing the same thing.

since when is there a rule that you can't bitch about stupid shit on the internet?

fuck DRK, it's a pyramid scheme. it was instamined to shit, and those at the beginning are holding so much it's criminal, trying to convince you noobs to buy their garbage so they can cash in on a sinking ship. 8 months and no results, DONT ANYONE SAY ANYTHING BAD THO.

and then there's the masternodes, as if it wasn't enough of a pyramid scheme already, now you need 100 BTC to become a msaternode and suck up even more profits from all the noobs still making trades with this coin. better make sure they keep this non-stop profit train going! wouldn't want anyone to call them on their shit or anything! have fun lining the pockets of people who are already rich beyond imagination.

lol, you really need to some intelligent information gathering, just shows how uninformed you are, But lets see it like this:

We have had trolls telling / yelling / mocking etc in the thread aproximately every 40 pages, repeating themselves, over and over and over

nothing new, always the same.

now look at the hashrate of darkcoin: 93.826.272.199, almost 94 GHs

i would think people are "informed" by now, and yet they keep mining, not to count the million of dollars invested

node-vps.com - Tron / Masternode hosting services

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spartan10

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:48:42 PM

One of yours, I believe.

Respectfully request you ask him to stop trolling the darkcoin thread, as he has been doing.

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:51:09 PM

Forget it buddy, you just dont get it. A coin will do well or die based on the coins merits, not the holders/pumpers/investors of the coin.
I'll continue to speak my mind on any and all threads that give me that tinkle.
Be it the Cavirtex thread, or when I called out Phinniues Gage on his racist bullshit thread, or drkcoin or vericoin and their rollback ben bernanke move.

If you dont like what I have to say than ignore me.
anybody have a link to cavirtex thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=218435.msg5487978#msg5487978

It all starts there, its from there to almost the end.

Please read up and see how that turned out!
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:55:08 PM

And this is where it gets real good!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=218435.msg5506076#msg5506076
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:06:00 AM

As good as a coin CLoak is, having community members like BobSurplus will hurt it. Dude goes in other threads and Fuds the shit out their coins and disrespects the developers and communities for really no reason, (which only confirms your insecurities Bob). It doesnt look good for the Cloak community. Snookielax is another basket case that will hurt this community.

Besides being an investor in cloak I have nothing to do with them, its obvious that you drk fanboys have an issue with me and are worried that the "fud" I spread may catch on and hurt your investment.

Maybe you should do some research on me here in the forums. If I see something that's wrong I address it. I dont care if it's a rip off coin like harmony that I ruin, or Canada's oldest bitcoin exchange or drk coin.

I speak what I feel and all you darkcoin holders coming into cloak to badmouth me only adds credence to my claims.

Thanks again!

there is a difference in trolling and having genuine questions about specific things, above picture doesnt give you credence, it actually undermines it.

and i dont see anyone badmouthing you, i only see people posting here because they are tired of your trolling.

Guys, you might want to give some advice to your own camp. There are DRK masternode holders actively seeking out Cloakcoin related articles/videos spreading FUD to protect their Masternode investment. DRK holders have gone into the r/Cloak to make a FUD subreddit (2 now). That says a lot about their confidence in the DRK technology when you have holders planting fear, uncertainty and doubt in the minds of potential investors. DRK holder Chaeplin is trying to crypto-anlayze the first build of PoSA according to a video - he got it way wrong btw.

I screen capped this in case they try to delete their thread. The Darkcointalk admin got it right the first time: "Perfect. If this works it's a suprior approach to anonymous transactions."

Note: Mastermind710 is one of the FUDpackers that's been actively smearing Cloak anywhere he finds it.

It's going to be nice to see them eat their shoes when PoSA comes out. Btw, Cloak devs saw this post and were laughing their asses off. The guys in this thread really have no clue what is about to hit them do they? You know you have next level tech when the DRK developer is calling your video fake xD

I'm really a fan of the comment "Too good to be true." I'll remind you of this post-PoSA

Well, lets start from the top, 1, this was posted on darkcointalk, i.e. it was posted on our own thread, that is not spreading fud, and you forgot to paste the good part, when el presidente started to analyse your posa. but im not going to go into that, if someone want to read it thy are welcome to come over to darkcointalk....

secondly... the developer, sorry, but you should really try to be a bit more informed, there are actually 5 developers, but again, try as you might, when you dont gather the information before posting stuff, your looking really ignorant im sorry to say.

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:11:15 AM

As good as a coin CLoak is, having community members like BobSurplus will hurt it. Dude goes in other threads and Fuds the shit out their coins and disrespects the developers and communities for really no reason, (which only confirms your insecurities Bob). It doesnt look good for the Cloak community. Snookielax is another basket case that will hurt this community.

Besides being an investor in cloak I have nothing to do with them, its obvious that you drk fanboys have an issue with me and are worried that the "fud" I spread may catch on and hurt your investment.

Maybe you should do some research on me here in the forums. If I see something that's wrong I address it. I dont care if it's a rip off coin like harmony that I ruin, or Canada's oldest bitcoin exchange or drk coin.

I speak what I feel and all you darkcoin holders coming into cloak to badmouth me only adds credence to my claims.

Thanks again!

there is a difference in trolling and having genuine questions about specific things, above picture doesnt give you credence, it actually undermines it.

and i dont see anyone badmouthing you, i only see people posting here because they are tired of your trolling.

Guys, you might want to give some advice to your own camp. There are DRK masternode holders actively seeking out Cloakcoin related articles/videos spreading FUD to protect their Masternode investment. DRK holders have gone into the r/Cloak to make a FUD subreddit (2 now). That says a lot about their confidence in the DRK technology when you have holders planting fear, uncertainty and doubt in the minds of potential Cloak investors. DRK holder Chaeplin is trying to crypto-anlayze the first build of PoSA according to a video - he got it way wrong btw.

I screen capped this in case they try to delete their thread. The Darkcointalk admin got it right the first time: "Perfect. If this works it's a suprior approach to anonymous transactions."

Note: Mastermind710 is one of the FUDpackers that's been actively smearing Cloak anywhere he finds it.

It's going to be nice to see them eat their shoes when PoSA comes out. Btw, Cloak devs saw this post and were laughing their asses off. The guys in this thread really have no clue what is about to hit them do they? You know you have next level tech when the DRK developer is calling your video fake xD

I'm really a fan of the comment "Too good to be true." I'll remind you of this post-PoSA

I tried to deal with the on the "what anonymous coin will prevail" thread but as usual these darkfanboys dont get it.
tubesteak

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:16:26 AM

Really can't wait for POSA to be released and every other great feature Cloak has in store. We'll just have to wait and see what this does to the drk fanboy's ego's and confidence. It will be EPIC! I wish to see the fugly looks on their faces. So dumbfounded. haha

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:16:40 AM

Thanks again!

Guys, you might want to give some advice to your own camp. There are DRK masternode holders actively seeking out Cloakcoin related articles/videos spreading FUD to protect their Masternode investment. DRK holders have gone into the r/Cloak to make a FUD subreddit (2 now). That says a lot about their confidence in the DRK technology when you have holders planting fear, uncertainty and doubt in the minds of potential investors. DRK holder Chaeplin is trying to crypto-anlayze the first build of PoSA according to a video - he got it way wrong btw.

Well, lets start from the top, 1, this was posted on darkcointalk, i.e. it was posted on our own thread, that is not spreading fud, and you forgot to paste the good part, when el presidente started to analyse your posa. but im not going to go into that, you someone want to read it thy are welcome to come over to darkcointalk....

secondly... the developer, sorry, but you should really try to be a bit more informed, there are actually 5 developers, but again, try as you might, when you dont gather the information before posting stuff, your looking really ignorant im sorry to say.

Firstly, I wasn't saying that the developers were spreading FUD - I was saying you have active holders in the DRK community spreading FUD about Cloak across the net. Try reading my post again and I think you'll find your reading comprehension was a bit off.

Secondly, I don't care how many DRK devs there are. This post was made in the DRKforum by someone with the tag "Official Darkcoin Developer" that's all I need to know. Trust me I'm informed enough about DRK. I mined it from when it first came out and sold my stake at DRK's peak.

PoSA will be out shortly and when it does we'll let it do the talking - these guys will be eating their shoes.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 12:16:58 AM

Seriously, can everyone stay the fuck out of eachother's threads.  This thread has gone to shit.  Nonstop posting back and forth of nonsense.  Let the darkcoin holders mellow in their holdings...  I don't care about them and neither does anyone else.  This is a Cloak thread.  I don't give two fucks who the darkcoin developers are, or anything related to darkcoin.  We're here for Cloak!!

Seio1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:17:09 AM

From the same darkcointalk thread.

Wow. Such a arguments...

Btw, above screenshot has been edited in Ms Paint.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:18:57 AM

Seriously, can everyone stay the fuck out of eachother's threads.  This thread has gone to shit.  Nonstop posting back and forth of nonsense.  Let the darkcoin holders mellow in their holdings...  I don't care about them and neither does anyone else.  This is a Cloak thread.  I don't give two fucks who the darkcoin developers are, or anything related to darkcoin.  We're here for Cloak!!

My GF says Hi!

Grin
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 12:19:52 AM

My GF says Hi!

Grin

lol not you Bob, this is for the Darkcoin lovers...  GO THE FUCK BACK TO YOUR THREAD!

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:21:10 AM

No, she thought that was funny and wanted me to tell you "hi"

I knew who it was for..lol.
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:21:36 AM

From the same darkcointalk thread.

Wow. Such a arguments...

Btw, above screenshot has been edited in Ms Paint.

Lulz.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:22:06 AM

thank you, thats all we wanted.

jonathanveg2

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:22:36 AM

Anyone? I'm really  tense. I spend 0,03 btc for mine 3 days and I already lose 1 day doing nothing. =\

App for Mintpal Users

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=683746.0

/\ Did you like my app? Helpe me with BTC: 1GDa2bhgKaCwQrka2xY1P9cexKNb88
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:24:05 AM

Anyone? I'm really  tense. I spend 0,03 btc for mine 3 days and I already lose 1 day doing nothing. =\

Someone please help him out.

Also, please post a cloak address. I'll send you a few to get you started.
socket

Activity: 259

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:28:24 AM

Personally, I love the part where DRKLord proclaims the video is fake, but then immediately says he doesn't know enough about Cloak to give an opinion.  Nope... it's not FUD, just as long as an official member of your coin's development team is doing on a public message board for your coin.

Find me one thread where a Cloakcoin developer or team member does something similar in any public forum.
jonathanveg2

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:28:49 AM

Oh, really thanks!!!

The wallet: CDDoe4ZHDs8REvhWzjtihNmMGLSxJbhFa1

But about the print (last page) what I need to put in the fields? I did not find a tutorial. :x

App for Mintpal Users

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=683746.0

/\ Did you like my app? Helpe me with BTC: 1GDa2bhgKaCwQrka2xY1P9cexKNb88
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:30:39 AM

Oh, really thanks!!!

The wallet: CDDoe4ZHDs8REvhWzjtihNmMGLSxJbhFa1

But about the print (last page) what I need to put in the fields? I did not find a tutorial. :x

TBH, I've been outa mining for a bit so someone else here is going to need to help you out. But I'l send you 0.01 btc worth of cloak which covers your loss of mining for the first day.
Pages: « 1 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 [472] 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 ... 953 »
  Print  

Jump to: