May 08, 2024, 02:49:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: n/a
n/a
n/a
n/a

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 296 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOOT] OLD THREAD  (Read 302083 times)
Abinito

Activity: 196
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:49:17 AM

Who is next?

I fought off all the fudsters when everyone walked away.  I tracked down the developer and counselled them to do the right thing.  I stopped all the FUD by tracking down the usernames and suggesting their locations.  I also contacted their "friends" to show them how great they are for coins when things go wrong.  You are helping nothing, not even yourself.

ANYONE and I mean anyone FUDs, I am going to turn their ever-loving crypto lifes to an end.  You have no money, no job, no future in crypto and I will make sure you continue your pathetic existence on some other keyboard sport.  You must have run out of money to WoW and picked this place to spread your decay.  THIS IS VOOT!

This whole game is about confidence and reputation.  A thug with a keyboard is nothing.  Find a coin, rebuild it, I would even help.  If MsCollec does not want her name on DarkMarket, that is a great idea.  Someone else will.  VOOT has the "Juice"  It is a survivor.  It is stronger than any Coin.  It has a Community that doesn’t give up.

Go, BUY... Develop.  I have 16 ideas I am going to implement on QT and the coins I have will get it first.  This is one of them.

I am calmer now.  Thank you for reading.

Funny guy. Because of you, i will come back often, so hou have something to do.

How is everything going? Looks like the thing is crashing hard, people finally realize this is scam and mscollec is a moneydonkey?

Conscia mens recti, famae mendacia ridet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xtrata

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:49:33 AM

Going to the moon!!!  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Or to the ground. Bye small profit Sad
 profit Sad

yawn, still here trying to make people sell?

EDIT: People should avoid to listen to this person, look at his previous posts, nothing but talking crap about different coins.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:52:22 AM

profit Sad

Complaining, complaining and complaining, that looks like the first rule of the community the last few weeks. Maybe we can all work together and try to get this one on Poloniex (for example). This should not be that difficult, we have a big community but nobody knows us because we stay between those 4 walls (inside the thread), maybe start twitter and ask Poloniex to add Voot, maybe use twitter and start talking about VOOT, and maybe if everybody is working hard together you will see big profit.

Edit: it is something like 'Mmm, grass in the garden is always getting bigger and bigger, but i'm lazy to cut it'
Abinito

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:56:22 AM

Going to the moon!!!  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

profit Sad

Complaining, complaining and complaining, that looks like the first rule of the community the last few weeks. Maybe we can all work together and try to get this one on Poloniex (for example). This should not be that difficult, we have a big community but nobody knows us because we stay between those 4 walls (inside the thread), maybe start twitter and ask Poloniex to add Voot, maybe use twitter and start talking about VOOT, and maybe if everybody is working hard together you will see big profit.

Big community? Nice joke. Some greedy guys here holding bags.

I guarantee you Poloniex is not going to add this coin. They burned their hands too many times already.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:57:02 AM

profit Sad

EDIT: People should avoid to listen to this person, look at his previous posts, nothing but talking crap about different coins.

So you're now saying that people need to sell VOOT  Grin you're really shit, aren't you?
Abinito

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:58:46 AM

profit Sad

So you're now saying that people need to sell VOOT  Grin you're really shit, aren't you?

I have your btcs already, it looks me a good idea to make you and other greedy gamblers bagholding this scamcoin.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:59:00 AM

Going to the moon!!!  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

profit Sad

Big community? Nice joke. Some greedy guys here holding bags.

I guarantee you Poloniex is not going to add this coin. They burned their hands too many times already.

If everybody talk and not act like you then they indeed will not add Voot, but maybe you can work a little for the coin, and if you're not a investor in Voot, then just move to another board, no? Wink
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:01:17 AM

profit Sad

I have your btcs already, it looks me a good idea to make you and other greedy gamblers bagholding this scamcoin.

I really love those manipulation talk, it looks like you're not in at the moment, and want to get the coin lower to buy some cheap coins Wink and i'm in and want to move the coin higher. Cheesy
Abinito

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:08:28 AM

profit Sad

I really love those manipulation talk, it looks like you're not in at the moment, and want to get the coin lower to buy some cheap coins Wink and i'm in and want to move the coin higher. Cheesy

Nothing personal:)

But the fact remains; this is a scam coin and mscollec is a moneydonkey. Unless some gamblers jump on board, the price will be 50 sat today. Do what you want...

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:14:08 AM

profit Sad

Nothing personal:)

But the fact remains; this is a scam coin and mscollec is a moneydonkey. Unless some gamblers jump on board, the price will be 50 sat today. Do what you want...

Honestly, how many people are not scamming? You have scam exchanges, scam coins, runaway IPO money, DEV that lunch a coin and move away after one day. 90% of the coins are like that, but the point is, people can make money out of so-called scam coins, it is the responsibility of the investor to check the coin and check if he wants to take a risk.

I have posted a topic that VOOT was scam, and then mscollec took it over, i don't know him, and i really don't want to know him, but i give him the advantage of the doubt. I'm just investing in VOOT for making profit short term, i don't expect that VOOT will be the next Darkcoin or any other big coin, but it is nice investment play and i take the risk, and some people will not.
lohveh

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:14:29 AM

Albinito the Guy who troll xc at 8k sato. Who troll vrc at 300satos ... If he said that the coin will fail you'll be sûre that the opposite will happen !!!
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:35:22 AM

Albinito the Guy who troll xc at 8k sato. Who troll vrc at 300satos ... If he said that the coin will fail you'll be sûre that the opposite will happen !!!

That´s right. I saw him making FUD on XC, VRC, CLOAK..... he wants cheap coins...that´all.
naj

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:26:06 AM

any Dev news?
rbauer85

Activity: 462

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:10:21 PM

I don't think anybody really cares what he has to say. Just another flapping mouth. Useless.

|(
▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▄
██████ ███ ▀▀▀ ███ ███████
██████▀▄███████████▄▀███████
███████ █████████████ ████████
███████ █████████████ ████████
████████▄▀█████████▀▄█████████
██████████▄ █████ ▄█▀▄▄▄▀█████
██████████ ████▌▐█ █▀▄█ ████
████████▌▐█████ █▌▐█▄▄████
▀█████▀ ██████▄ ▀ █████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
)(.
)
▌   ANNOUNCE THREAD   ▌▐   BOUNTY   ▐
TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK  |  TELEGRAM  |  DISCORD
(((((((   MOBILE APP [ ANDROID / IOS ]   )))))))
)
kalenen

Activity: 404

Beware

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:30:30 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 02:27:15 PM by kalenen

I'm starting to get really tired of this forum. The trolls tales too much energy, what is wrong with you? You are holding back the crypto community, why don't we instead help each other to bring crypto to the masses.

And to you people that really seems to listen to these flapping mouths, why do you do it!?!? Why do you listen to it, it's not like these trolls are saviors and just here to rescue everybody from economic loss, they are here to make you loose.

Think again when selling your coins! You alone can make a big difference if holding instead of selling, as one sell can lead to another and then again we have a big sell instead of growth.

www.bitmexscam.com
3HU5qQsR9fw4ptqGrssyDPinoRTfWAckxq
chapson

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:35:09 PM

any good news?
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:36:07 PM

I'd like more info on DarkvootMarket
When will launch?
A real groundbreaking idea.

gpools

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:01:52 PM

is there any new updates
dev

No, hopefully this weekend
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 02:15:58 PM

Who is next?

I fought off all the fudsters when everyone walked away.  I tracked down the developer and counselled them to do the right thing.  I stopped all the FUD by tracking down the usernames and suggesting their locations.  I also contacted their "friends" to show them how great they are for coins when things go wrong.  You are helping nothing, not even yourself.

ANYONE and I mean anyone FUDs, I am going to turn their ever-loving crypto lifes to an end.  You have no money, no job, no future in crypto and I will make sure you continue your pathetic existence on some other keyboard sport.  You must have run out of money to WoW and picked this place to spread your decay.  THIS IS VOOT!

This whole game is about confidence and reputation.  A thug with a keyboard is nothing.  Find a coin, rebuild it, I would even help.  If MsCollec does not want her name on DarkMarket, that is a great idea.  Someone else will.  VOOT has the "Juice"  It is a survivor.  It is stronger than any Coin.  It has a Community that doesn’t give up.

Go, BUY... Develop.  I have 16 ideas I am going to implement on QT and the coins I have will get it first.  This is one of them.

I am calmer now.  Thank you for reading.

Thank you for making my job of warning people easier. Smiley

lolz.. where to begin with that post !

Warn who?  You have spend Days on this site and you are a GPU miner.  I guess I will miss out on 500,000 Satoshi and get listed in your favorite Scam section.  Since its your job, things have be tough.  I could also be completely wrong.  How much is your people paying you to warn them about VOOT that came from?  If you would have told them to buy Voot at 18 Satoshi because the coin community is stronger than the First Dev and its now worth 200+ I am sure they would have thanked you.  WARN ON!

No one has hired me to do or say anything. I am here because I've been ripped off by these maggot devs and have brought it upon myself to help others avoid the same fate. I also intend to help track down who they are so that they may one day see their day in court.

The sweet part about it is.. ITS PAYING OFF as fewer and fewer noobs are buying this garbage.

Xtrata

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:22:06 PM

Who is next?

I fought off all the fudsters when everyone walked away.  I tracked down the developer and counselled them to do the right thing.  I stopped all the FUD by tracking down the usernames and suggesting their locations.  I also contacted their "friends" to show them how great they are for coins when things go wrong.  You are helping nothing, not even yourself.

ANYONE and I mean anyone FUDs, I am going to turn their ever-loving crypto lifes to an end.  You have no money, no job, no future in crypto and I will make sure you continue your pathetic existence on some other keyboard sport.  You must have run out of money to WoW and picked this place to spread your decay.  THIS IS VOOT!

This whole game is about confidence and reputation.  A thug with a keyboard is nothing.  Find a coin, rebuild it, I would even help.  If MsCollec does not want her name on DarkMarket, that is a great idea.  Someone else will.  VOOT has the "Juice"  It is a survivor.  It is stronger than any Coin.  It has a Community that doesn’t give up.

Go, BUY... Develop.  I have 16 ideas I am going to implement on QT and the coins I have will get it first.  This is one of them.

I am calmer now.  Thank you for reading.

Thank you for making my job of warning people easier. Smiley

lolz.. where to begin with that post !

Warn who?  You have spend Days on this site and you are a GPU miner.  I guess I will miss out on 500,000 Satoshi and get listed in your favorite Scam section.  Since its your job, things have be tough.  I could also be completely wrong.  How much is your people paying you to warn them about VOOT that came from?  If you would have told them to buy Voot at 18 Satoshi because the coin community is stronger than the First Dev and its now worth 200+ I am sure they would have thanked you.  WARN ON!

No one has hired me to do or say anything. I am here because I've been ripped off by these maggot devs and have brought it upon myself to help others avoid the same fate. I also intend to help track down who they are so that they may one day see their day in court.

The sweet part about it is.. ITS PAYING OFF as fewer and fewer noobs are buying this garbage.

Since there isnt any proof that this is a scam, it does only make you look bad, although you could be right but if your not then people will not give a damn about what you say.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 296 »
  Print  

Jump to: