Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:56:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Minerals development - top priority
E-sports Betting services + wallet betting features - 254 (48.7%)
Anonymity development - 135 (25.9%)
Multipool further development - 28 (5.4%)
SC2 tournaments - 56 (10.7%)
Wallet improvements (chat, price, better design) - 49 (9.4%)
Total Voters: 522

Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 453 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution |  (Read 742149 times)
Coinler

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:30:52 PM

My opinion is: Hurry up and get some form of gaming/betting up and running,,, like yesterday not 2 months from now ,,,,  it needs to hurry and create a demand for it now, especially in the SC community and with the Blizzard game heads out there. MIN needs action now to get people buying for this. I have seen great coins slip away during these lulls after launch. Anyone buying right now is doing so on pure speculation,, but more are selling than buying that's the problem.

the demand and liquidity you seek can be accomplished just by announcing anon. delay and/or shutdown this bounty and im absolutely certain you will see a pull of buy orders soon afterwards. volume is now very thick just for talking about it. trust me.. this needs to be officially announced.. and now!
Vampiro4L

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:32:52 PM

+200 min pledge for development
Coinler

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:35:03 PM

+
+500

Better to put them to a constructive use Grin

places us at 2500 Minerals towards anon feature request.

+200

+1150

Adress ?
+200 min pledge for development

total 4050 Minerals towards Anon implementation.

keep em coming..
powersup

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:43:10 PM

Guys this coin is for all. anon will bring nothing. its better to promote it to some game or smth else.

there are members/investors putting their money where their mouth is to disagree with you.

me included.

Let the dev focus on this coins niche which is an e-sport betting platform.  Anon will be easy to implemented after this.

Seems to be a bit of panic over the price.  This is not the time to panic.  Generally the whole alt market is in a bearish state. And whales are loving it as can be seen by the market depth charts.  Even the coins offering anon are in a downtrend so i don't think anon implementation will help the coin price ATM.

Just ride the wave.  If you can afford it, hold out for now.
Coinler

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:47:11 PM

Guys this coin is for all. anon will bring nothing. its better to promote it to some game or smth else.

there are members/investors putting their money where their mouth is to disagree with you.

me included.

Let the dev focus on this coins niche which is an e-sport betting platform.  Anon will be easy to implemented after this.

Seems to be a bit of panic over the price.  This is not the time to panic.  Generally the whole alt market is in a bearish state. And whales are loving it as can be seen by the market depth charts.  Even the coins offering anon are in a downtrend so i don't think anon implementation will help the coin price ATM.

i will await an official statement from the minerals team. either way id like to get an answer on whether there will be an official announcement on anonymous implementation or not. i will make my decision based on that news.. or the lack of it.
BTCMS

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:48:59 PM

me included.

The problem is that this downtrend will continue if nothing is released the coming days/weeks.
powersup

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:53:32 PM

me included.

The problem is that this downtrend will continue if nothing is released the coming days/weeks.

Give it a week  Wink A lot happens is crypto world in a week.
Coinler

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:55:54 PM

me included.

it is obvious isnt it.. e-sports betting isnt reflecting any volume on the markets.. sad to say but it is true. bid depth has been extremely thin so that one large early investor can completely thrash this market. if minerals team doesnt want to see that. well i guess the market will speak for itself.
Coinler

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:59:52 PM

meh.. just bailed some after seeing the reflection on bittrex.. when you guys finish twiddling your thumbs ill buy back in.

somewhere around 500 satoshi.
megabuxx

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:00:27 AM

look on bittrex now. when last have you seen this kind of buy volume? coincidence? if it was excitement over e-sports betting investors the price wouldnt have started sliding in the first place is my view.

im not very well known for my photoshop skills  Cheesy

very nice man.

Guys adding donation for anon, meanwhile in bittrex its going down.
Coinler

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:03:41 AM

look on bittrex now. when last have you seen this kind of buy volume? coincidence? if it was excitement over e-sports betting investors the price wouldnt have started sliding in the first place is my view.

very nice man.

of course.. because anon project is being shutdown by minerals team it seems. investors started jumping on board minutes after discussion of anon. and now that the discussions are fading, theyre bailing. just as i predicted. so enjoy. i got in pretty early besides my mined coins. paid for all my electricity a few times over with margins. so im good.
powersup

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:05:03 AM

me included.

it is obvious isnt it.. e-sports betting isnt reflecting any volume on the markets.. sad to say but it is true. bid depth has been extremely thin so that one large early investor can completely thrash this market. if minerals team doesnt want to see that. well i guess the market will speak for itself.

Cloak is marketed as a anon coin and look at its market....

Also there is a huge gap between buy and sell, The way i read the depth chart is there is huge reluctance to sell, and all we are seeing ATM is weak hands folding.  If there was buy reluctance i believe the buy depth would be far less.  Remember we are in a bearish environment due to BTC.
Coinler

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:07:07 AM

and there you have it.. all volume and liquidity is gone.. i rest my case!
joe.sixer

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:08:41 AM

very nice man.

of course.. because anon project is being shutdown by minerals team it seems. investors started jumping on board minutes after discussion of anon. and now that the discussions are fading, theyre bailing. just as i predicted. so enjoy. i got in pretty early besides my mined coins. paid for all my electricity a few times over with margins. so im good.

Has the dev team chimed in? I haven't seen anything. The donation conversation is only a few hours old, I think you're a little premature in bailing. IMHO, anon of some form is needed just because of expectations now (for almost all coins). So lets get it done and move on.
komodovpn

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:10:43 AM

Seeing as anon and e-sports betting leads the poll by a rather huge margin, I am sure the devs will eventually get on to getting both things implemented.

They've already announced that a prototype of the esports betting platform will be released for testing some time this week (I believe?)

so if all is true, I think they're making good progress in rolling out the features that the community wants.

Minerals has always been about favoring the community. They had a poll to let the community decide how much the hashrate should be limited to during the PoW phase.

[ Minerals ] - The most fair distribution crypto
Coinler

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:10:53 AM

me included.

Cloak is marketed as a anon coin and look at its market....

Also there is a huge gap between buy and sell, The way i read the depth chart is there is huge reluctance to sell, and all we are seeing ATM is weak hands folding.  If there was buy reluctance i believe the buy depth would be far less.  Remember we are in a bearish environment due to BTC.

im actually not going to argue this point anymore. cloak didnt have minerals fairer distribution. look on the markets.. all the btc buys are fading back ot .02btc here and there. your market was growing stronger just from discussion. and everyone saw it this time. the proof is in the pudding. at least i hold no bias and do support the e-sports but recognize the importance of anon as part of the foundation.

when you guys announce anon i will buy back in.
Coinler

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:17:55 AM

im not very well known for my photoshop skills  Cheesy

very nice man.

Has the dev team chimed in? I haven't seen anything. The donation conversation is only a few hours old, I think you're a little premature in bailing. IMHO, anon of some form is needed just because of expectations now (for almost all coins). So lets get it done and move on.

very small losses. i havent bailed all just yet. but the lack of liquidity may mean that esports betting will in fact crash this coin if their business model isnt well structured. the winning votes can actually be coming from one person making a tonne of accounts to jack the voting. we cant verify the age of the accounts voting on the poll. but either way. the market volume we were just seeing is now gone. so let those running the show decide. i wont be the one cutting the loss.

its like they are suspicious of me even though i have done nothing but help promote this coin from the get go. but let me make something very clear to minerals team.

i am interested in this coin as an investor because of.. and only because of it's distribution model. i do not want anything from you or your dev team. all i want is to promote my chosen investment.. and what investor does not like to see price rise and high liquidity i do not know. but i think it's safe to say that if you look at the thread timeline.. investment has always grown around the time that anon becomes a discussion and falls when it fades away.

im placing my bid at 500 satoshi. and without anon i am confident it will be filled.
powersup

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:32:03 AM

im not very well known for my photoshop skills  Cheesy

very nice man.

very small losses. i havent bailed all just yet. but the lack of liquidity may mean that esports betting will in fact crash this coin if their business model isnt well structured. the winning votes can actually be coming from one person making a tonne of accounts to jack the voting. we cant verify the age of the accounts voting on the poll. but either way. the market volume we were just seeing is now gone. so let those running the show decide. i wont be the one cutting the loss.

its like they are suspicious of me even though i have done nothing but help promote this coin from the get go. but let me make something very clear to minerals team.

i am interested in this coin as an investor because of.. and only because of it's distribution model. i do not want anything from you or your dev team. all i want is to promote my chosen investment.. and what investor does not like to see price rise and high liquidity i do not know. but i think it's safe to say that if you look at the thread timeline.. investment has always grown around the time that anon becomes a discussion and falls when it fades away.

im placing my bid at 500 satoshi. and without anon i am confident it will be filled.

OK, im starting to think your creating FUD just to get cheaper coins.  Anyway good luck with your 500 sat order...  I know you wont be seeing any of my coins at that price....
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:33:46 AM

Ya don't bail coinler or quit giving decent opinions, as most are pro minerals and positive. We all need to keep the eye on the ball and that was to implement the coin in SC tournaments etc. as well as a vehicle for betting in e-sports, although I don't have a good understanding of how that or the rest might work yet. But if the dev can get any type of beta going for either and it works, well then I feel the value will be there for MIN. I also agree anon will be a good enhancement for MIN, but isn't needed for the above and I don't think it would impact price a whole lot, maybe, but miners and buyers already have a good selection now of anon class coins if needed and no one has a working coin for betting as such. And there really is a market in the gaming world even in good old SC  Wink for now I am holding 50% of my mined coins. Sold 50 % at about 3000 or so peak.

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
Vampiro4L

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:44:29 AM

Get a grip dudes these things take a little time. Coin is only a couple weeks old and the dev has done a great job so far.
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 453 »
  Print  

Jump to: