Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:06:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Minerals development - top priority
E-sports Betting services + wallet betting features - 254 (48.7%)
Anonymity development - 135 (25.9%)
Multipool further development - 28 (5.4%)
SC2 tournaments - 56 (10.7%)
Wallet improvements (chat, price, better design) - 49 (9.4%)
Total Voters: 522

Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 453 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution |  (Read 742149 times)
Mouse020

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

No one like you

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:47:12 AM

E-sports is most Important than other project.
Anon, maybe Just a trend.like mulitpools and others.
Step by step
do it best!
Waiting good news!

shanecoins

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:47:25 AM

I keep buying  Grin Grin Grin Grin
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:49:53 AM

I still have faith in the MIN dev, I'm patiently waiting to see what's up his sleeve next for this coin. Everything he has done so far has moved this coin forward in making more unique and he is very creative and original. It would not take much of an announcement on the next phase, and I would suspect a quick and sharp bump up in it value at that time. This coin is definitely under the microscope in the alt community. It has become a little notorious in some corners, many would love nothing more than to see it crash and burn.... likewise there are many more who would luv to see this coin fulfill its mission and become a stable staple in their portfolio of coins  Wink

EDIT: also, buyers are looking at this thread I'm sure and trying to get a general sense of the overall feeling amongst its supporters here (us) and yes, I  am waiting with open optimism to see the devs next move. There is no doubt I am hanging tight  Wink

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
TheFridge

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:54:03 AM

Geez coinler, jumping around like a spoilt brat. Relax mate, things take time. Your worried about the price falling but then you contribute to it by selling yourself. Im currently holding over 60000 min I bought at 2400 and im not jumping up and down. This is crypto and wild swings are daily. One day were rolling in it the next were eating 2 minute noodles for dinner
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:58:18 AM

Geez coinler, jumping around like a spoilt brat. Relax mate, things take time. Your worried about the price falling but then you contribute to it by selling yourself. Im currently holding over 60000 min I bought at 2400 and im not jumping up and down. This is crypto and wild swings are daily. One day were rolling in it the next were eating 2 minute noodles for dinner
So true!  Cheesy

pscb

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:13:58 AM

look on bittrex now. when last have you seen this kind of buy volume? coincidence? if it was excitement over e-sports betting investors the price wouldnt have started sliding in the first place is my view.

im not very well known for my photoshop skills  Cheesy

very nice man.

Guys adding donation for anon, meanwhile in bittrex its going down.

of course.. because anon project is being shutdown by minerals team it seems. investors started jumping on board minutes after discussion of anon. and now that the discussions are fading, theyre bailing. just as i predicted. so enjoy. i got in pretty early besides my mined coins. paid for all my electricity a few times over with margins. so im good.

Has the dev team chimed in? I haven't seen anything. The donation conversation is only a few hours old, I think you're a little premature in bailing. IMHO, anon of some form is needed just because of expectations now (for almost all coins). So lets get it done and move on.

very small losses. i havent bailed all just yet. but the lack of liquidity may mean that esports betting will in fact crash this coin if their business model isnt well structured. the winning votes can actually be coming from one person making a tonne of accounts to jack the voting. we cant verify the age of the accounts voting on the poll. but either way. the market volume we were just seeing is now gone. so let those running the show decide. i wont be the one cutting the loss.

its like they are suspicious of me even though i have done nothing but help promote this coin from the get go. but let me make something very clear to minerals team.

i am interested in this coin as an investor because of.. and only because of it's distribution model. i do not want anything from you or your dev team. all i want is to promote my chosen investment.. and what investor does not like to see price rise and high liquidity i do not know. but i think it's safe to say that if you look at the thread timeline.. investment has always grown around the time that anon becomes a discussion and falls when it fades away.

im placing my bid at 500 satoshi. and without anon i am confident it will be filled.

Sounds like IconicExpert wannabe... reverse marketting manipulation expert

People are here for innovation, not fad. Seems you're trying to turn a game changing coin, into a "yet another anonymity oriented coin".. ??

Why are you pushing so hard for it ? better stay focused on new things to offer, instead of wanting every single hype functionality other coins have, that could be added any time in the future. easy.

Let's reinforce existing infrastructure/marketting/promoting before appealing new technical features, Lots of dev's needed nowadays, but let the coin be attractive enough for them to come, first.

Coinler

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:22:31 AM

if u say so.. but im not one to really care what price i purchase coins.. or sell them as long as i believe in them or dont anymore as the case may be. anyway.. it is just a projection on the markets. i will await the result of the e-sports betting announcements and see what that does for the market. some of you may know starcraft.. but you dont really know investment and markets. we will see if i turn out to be correct. though id much rather not be and prevent that. would be a shame for minerals to let control fall to daytraders at such a low price. it will take u into a downtrading spiral by my prediction because they will have nowhere to run when the buys dont come. there is currently no real market interest. daytraders are just trying to get coins as cheap as possible to trade the margins. they hold no real value for the coins except in extracting btc. i usually just buy off sell side. but really.. im an investor and a trader. i will do what i think is best for me failing the actions of the dev or community. i will have demands. and i will have responses when those demands are not met.. just like all miners, traders and investors.

do not accuse me of manipulation. if u dont want me to be part of the community i can just leave. and i will as a matter of fact.. just be quiet from now on. good luck. and i hope that for all the investors that bought in above 2k that i am wrong and you regain a return on your investment. i do not want to see anyone lose.

once again.. goodluck.. and goodbye. this way there wont be any more accusations coming in my direction.

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:41:50 AM

if u say so.. but im not one to really care what price i purchase coins.. or sell them as long as i believe in them or dont anymore as the case may be. anyway.. it is just a projection on the markets. i will await the result of the e-sports betting announcements and see what that does for the market. some of you may know starcraft.. but you dont really know investment and markets. we will see if i turn out to be correct. though id much rather not be and prevent that. would be a shame for minerals to let control fall to daytraders at such a low price. it will take u into a downtrading spiral by my prediction because they will have nowhere to run when the buys dont come. there is currently no real market interest. daytraders are just trying to get coins as cheap as possible to trade the margins. they hold no real value for the coins except in extracting btc. i usually just buy off sell side. but really.. im an investor and a trader. i will do what i think is best for me failing the actions of the dev or community. i will have demands. and i will have responses when those demands are not met.. just like all miners, traders and investors.

do not accuse me of manipulation. if u dont want me to be part of the community i can just leave. and i will as a matter of fact.. just be quiet from now on. good luck. and i hope that for all the investors that bought in above 2k that i am wrong and you regain a return on your investment. i do not want to see anyone lose.

once again.. goodluck.. and goodbye. this way there wont be any more accusations coming in my direction.

coinler you seem like a good guy and someone who is well versed in trading in general, but don't let that type of thinking over shadow the broader picture of what really makes a good coin in the end. I feel Minerals has what it takes, sure the markets will fluctuate and all coins have a cooling off phase after initial listings on exchange. This coin is just in its infancy and has already defied all odds, if you don't see that and why that is and how that is, then maybe you should be over on The wall Observer trading with the big boys on BTC investments and trading's. But I prefer you to stay and help, and maybe not so much give us all advise on when or when not to buy, kinda just let nature takes its course here. And you may very well be correct in your predictions and time will tell but there is no metals given out in thread for predicting anything good or bad, I think most in here just want the coin to get put in to use and then see where it goes from there. Sure some of us perhaps even you will take a loss on MIN and others will profit but that's true with any coin in my experience. So just chill a little and go with the flow and chime in where one of us my need advise on buying or selling? And try being creative as you were earlier on in thread. No one has all the answer here yet nor will they. Ok, just for the what its worth dept. from an old guy that's been around the block to many times  Wink

bitcoinbboyce

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:02:05 AM

coinler you seem like a good guy and someone who is well versed in trading in general, but don't let that type of thinking over shadow the broader picture of what really makes a good coin in the end. I feel Minerals has what it takes, sure the markets will fluctuate and all coins have a cooling off phase after initial listings on exchange. This coin is just in its infancy and has already defied all odds, if you don't see that and why that is and how that is, then maybe you should be over on The wall Observer trading with the big boys on BTC investments and trading's. But I prefer you to stay and help, and maybe not so much give us all advise on when or when not to buy, kinda just let nature takes its course here. And you may very well be correct in your predictions and time will tell but there is no metals given out in thread for predicting anything good or bad, I think most in here just want the coin to get put in to use and then see where it goes from there. Sure some of us perhaps even you will take a loss on MIN and others will profit but that's true with any coin in my experience. So just chill a little and go with the flow and chime in where one of us my need advise on buying or selling? And try being creative as you were earlier on in thread. No one has all the answer here yet nor will they. Ok, just for the what its worth dept. from an old guy that's been around the block to many times  Wink

Paragraphs needed but + 1.

This coin isn't a month old yet, big things are coming.
Coinler

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

really i promised myself i wouldnt comment anymore but i will break that promise one time to respond to ur sensible and unbiased post.

indeed this coin has defied all odds, but that doesnt mean that all that we have going for us cannot be messed up by bad direction. it should be the top priority of the dev and team to protect all investors and in this case.. all that was required to protect them was to place an announcement of the"INTENTION TO" add anon tech in the main OP to bring in some more early speculators and keep the price afloat. this is just sensible.  it was also free to edit. but it is more than that. the responses from the the minerals team to my questions and suggestions to help this coin have been less than friendly and largely ignored. i still have pms and irc chat messages never responded to. unfortunately we do not have a good relationship regardless of the many peaceful communication i have extended to their team. i was always met with suspicion and vague hostility. this is the truth. i still continued to support this coin and community anyway and hoped that as a community we could ensure that we protect ourselves as investors. u are right.. markets will fluctuate.. but you know what?? this coin didnt have to drop below 2k before e-sports betting. it couldve stayed afloat .. maintining all current investors and gaining new ones to boost the price. unfortunately i am unsatisfied in too many regards atm. i unfortunately cannot instill confidence in a community and coin in which i myself am no longer as confident. that's just the way it is.
softstorb

Activity: 228

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:04:46 AM

This whole talk is mainly a bunch of fuders who keep on acting as if they are supporting this coin but in fact have already dumped hoping it falls even lower so they might buy back in.

I don't understand why do you guys feel like you need to dump when the main feature surrounding this coin isn't even out yet?
The e-betting alone if well marketed can create a constant buy demand from outside the crypto-investors world.
This e-betting is already a heavy industry out there if you guys have no patience for anything simply go ahead and dump your coins this cheap which is ridiculous.

People expect instant results, these instant results only happen with pumpers. This will have a natural growth once the e-betting start.

There is also less then 2.5 btc sell orders to get back near 2k sat i won't be surprised to see some1 buy up to the 2k sat pretty soon and set up his own buy wall to secure a higher floor. The people who dumped right now are most-likely missing the boat or will have to buy back at loss.
baseke

Activity: 389
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:08:10 AM

I am not against anon but me think its not the prior goal.btc has value cause people can shop with it. when there is some real world usage  of coin the price will be good enough automatically.
komodovpn

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:08:25 AM

lol so many panic sellers, such weak hands

[ Minerals ] - The most fair distribution crypto
j5crypto

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:11:18 AM

my 1000 buy filled.

I have another buy at 500. Once we get down this far its like a new coin again.
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:11:56 AM

it was bound to happen
i think it may go as low as 600 or 700 at this rate

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
komodovpn

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:15:50 AM

my 1000 buy filled.

I have another buy at 500. Once we get down this far its like a new coin again.

wow such lucky

i bid 1k and nobody sell to me Sad

[ Minerals ] - The most fair distribution crypto
DailyModo

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:17:08 AM

it was bound to happen
i think it may go as low as 600 or 700 at this rate

I think it will simply get back near 2k sat. Very low resistance on the wall this dump wasn't really effective.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
j5crypto

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:28:32 AM

ok so here's what I came up with for the e-sports betting website concept.

What do you guys think? Not explaining how it works since I want to see if this UI is intuitive enough or not Smiley

Alright lets work on this. The concept is great, and you don't need to create that game yourself so the media is already available for inclusion.

Now that cc-ex allows merchant services it should be easier to setup a bet system without needing a full wallet. I'm very interested in how this is going to be implemented and thinking about starting a few similar projects myself.
raidan

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 02:29:57 AM

I'm all for implementing anonymity. Just gotta deliver betting first Cheesy

Dev the Thread Needs updating with something like this , and your roadmap explained.

1. E-sports Betting Website.
2. Wallet Features (balance,chat etc).
3. Anon Transactions.
4. Instant Minerals purchase from Fiat currency.
5. Large Sponsored Tournaments and Prize Money.

I think the community isn't being vindicated with a Clear Business plan.

We know the plan , but it needs to be spelled out in black and white on page one for new investors to see.

I certainly dont mind investing a Btc or 2 , if it will help the project.

sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:34:18 AM

heres what i find a bit strange and alarming 90% of those advocating gambling are all noobs Huh

Now that may mean nothing but its certainly got me thinking,
I personlly don't subscribe to gambling and am not sure its the way to go
and it seems a lot of people are of that opinion as well

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 453 »
  Print  

Jump to: