Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:46:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Minerals development - top priority
E-sports Betting services + wallet betting features - 254 (48.7%)
Anonymity development - 135 (25.9%)
Multipool further development - 28 (5.4%)
SC2 tournaments - 56 (10.7%)
Wallet improvements (chat, price, better design) - 49 (9.4%)
Total Voters: 522

Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 453 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution |  (Read 742150 times)
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:34:01 AM

IconicExpert is invested heavily in this coin hehe..

No only not this guy he scammed me and many people from BC community from donations...

IE - is guy who when invest into coin that mean extremely caution and never let him PR job...
he is like cancer...
Min is good coin we relay DON'T need HIM... he will pump Min then dump like every coin in his history.

On beginning is nice later all are called scammers (once coin stop rising )
and starts FUD storm same was in BC then XLB then Cloak...
Never let him do job for Minerals or you/we will be burned like eg. XLB 14000 sat -> 700 sat

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Hoshimaru

Activity: 411
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:45:31 AM

No only not this guy he scammed me and many people from BC community from donations...

IE - is guy who when invest into coin that mean extremely caution and never let him PR job...
he is like cancer...
Min is good coin we relay DON'T need HIM... he will pump Min then dump like every coin in his history.

Never let him do job for Minerals or you/we will be burned like eg. XLB 14000 sat -> 700 sat

That douche bag doesn't wait for the developers' permission or even the community's consent. He just does it, pumps it, asks for donations and noobs follow him, then dumps the coin to shit.
Worse of all, you can't stop him from buying coins Sad

The IconicExpert effect already kicked in: price is dropping... D:

XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:46:54 AM

And then let's check out the number of coins dev got, the 'Minerals Development Fund', it's 3127600 as block explorer shows http://explorer.minerals.pro/address/MVNWT9QtaryFdzexcHNyiJa3hzZB5Ja85P, so let's do the calculation, dev has received equivalent to 200 BTC of MIN at current price...

You are spreading false information.
You ought to know how it all works. Do you know how POS works, how money send works? What is input, what is output? No, you don't.
Check this transaction: http://explorer.minerals.pro/tx/f71e01cff43d082f5ff43a13c10158b32c580221bf5e404a9e9bc641445605fb#i0
How can you explain this?
Money has been sent from the address of "fund" and got to the same address.
Turn on POS and watch your addresses.

Final Balance   250560.21575308 MIN

if you stake you have many in and out from stakes...
longer you stake more money you "have" after yaer it can be 100m recived Min...

Min was traded at 350 - 450 sat so whole DEV stake was worth:
0.00000400 x 250 560 MIN = 1 BTC YEA 1 BTC for running 6 pools
and baby siting whole day us with updates trying get on exchange ext...

Now question of the YEAR: who makes it 200x  Cheesy Huh WHO ?? Who didn't run away and made working wallet?
-Wait :Answer: MIN dev ? - so he earned IT BY HARD WORK look at wallet
LTC in 3 years don't have similar...

Coinler

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:47:36 AM

now anon? Smiley

several altcoins whose anonymity is its main attraction are failing to implement it satisfactorily.
I do not think this important resource for minerals this time. It's proving to be an excellent currency without it.
I think it would be much better to implement other resources at this time and when there is an anon feature functional, open source, just copy it and paste.
This coin has a huge potential without requiring anonymity.
Sorry for my English

is it just me or every time the discussion starts going in this direction the price falls? anyway.. i still think we have a valid 6k floor. we will work on developing the wallet features and i guess make it a sort of all inclusive one place to go to bet, view livestream and chat and whatever else could enhance usefulness of the wallet towards the goal.

also maybe include a manual on the e-sports betting feature in the wallet? or maybe the help file? im trying to learn starcraft atm by watching the streams, but i really barely have any idea what's going on besides a whole lot of shooting at the enemy lol. much less how to really use this betting feature atm.

but when the dev is ready to implement anon feel free to msg me and maybe we can hash out something that is decently acceptable. its just common sense to target as many markets as possible and anon is just another market. an optional anon integration would be best. perhaps we can do an option tor anon integration for starters with the promise of adding additional anon features later. users can then choose to use the anon transaction technology of their choice or not if they choose.

XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:50:22 AM

also maybe include a manual on the e-sports betting feature in the wallet? or maybe the help file? im trying to learn starcraft atm by watching the streams, but i really barely have any idea what's going on besides a whole lot of shooting at the enemy lol. much less how to really use this betting feature atm.

IE-Mintpal effect now and correction to 2k-3k...
But Dota2 TI14 is comming people have rised 10m$ price pool i will bet by min ofcource and i will give my frieds Min to bet too.
Good price is dropping i will buy more Cheesy - Thanks dumping IE.
When he recommend something then he usually dumps..

J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:55:26 AM

he is like cancer...

I tend to ignore the scandal concerning IconicExpert. To be frank, Im sick of hearing about him one way or another.

I will say these though;

1. MIN cannot control who promotes the coin, nor can any other coin. IE is going to do what he wants. In the end the MIN Community > One person (assuming that person has malicious intent).

2. Because of the scandal behind IE, it is probably best for the dev to officially announce via Twitter that MIN has absolutely no affiliation with IE almost exactly as VRC did.
Coinler

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:55:44 AM

IE effect no and correction to 2k-3k...
When he recommend something then he usually dumps..

umm ur a blackcoin supporter. min will be fine. dont feel threatened with your crashing crap stock while min is nearing blackcoin value. that is it isnt it? anyway.. ie or no ie this coin was alot better distributed than blackcoin. and for that.. we will surpass 40k and stay there when more features come. while u guys thrash and manipulate ur stock and try to take over the foundation from the original starter of blackcoin. go buy your lamborghini and quit coming here to fud.

Coinler

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:01:45 AM

he is like cancer...

I tend to ignore the scandal concerning IconicExpert. To be frank, Im sick of hearing about him one way or another.

I will say these though;

1. MIN cannot control who promotes the coin, nor can any other coin. IE is going to do what he wants. In the end the MIN Community > One person assuming that person has malicious intent.

2. Because of the scandal behind IE, it is probably best for the dev to officially announce via Twitter that MIN has absolutely no affiliation with IE almost exactly as VRC did.

no affiliation with blackcoin team. ie just like any other human being can buy into and promote whatever coin he wants. but basically just ignore the trolls from blackcoin coming here to fud. they have one of the most douchebag communities in the whole of crypto and there coin is going nowhere atm so theyre a bit sour at minerals progress. do not doubt it is they trying to slow down the rise by buying in heavy so they can post larger sell walls to manipulate the stock. doesnt matter. we should just focus on developing min.. and let blackcoin ppl come here and make themselves out to be the pathetic losers and scammers they are.
J9901

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:03:14 AM

he is like cancer...

I will say these though;

1. MIN cannot control who promotes the coin, nor can any other coin. IE is going to do what he wants. In the end the MIN Community > One person assuming that person has malicious intent.

no affiliation with blackcoin team. ie just like any other human being can buy into and promote whatever coin he wants. but basically just ignore the trolls from blackcoin coming here to fud. they have one of the most douchebag communities in the whole of crypto and there coin is going nowhere atm so theyre a bit sour at minerals progress. do not doubt it is they trying to slow down the rise by buying in heavy so they can post larger sell walls to manipulate the stock. doesnt matter. we should just focus on developing min.. and let blackcoin ppl come here and make themselves out to be the pathetic losers and scammers they are.

You ninja'd my edit above so Im just gona repost. :

@XbladeX
Overall, stop worrying about IE and let MIN flourish as it should..
LMAO @ assumption "IE EFFECT drop to 2-3k"....in your dreams bro. Should've bought early.   Wink
Plus you might not know what a "dump" is. You think this coin briefly grazing 8k and dropping back to 6-6.5 is a "dump" then LOL.  Roll Eyes
"OH MY GOSH MIN IS DROPPING!?!?" lol Yea that must be why our new floor is 6k....which is a 20% increase from yesterday...we sure are "dropping" after a "dump"  Tongue

also, i dont doubt the price is being driven lower by whales for better buy ins. Its been proven that we have a rarity when it comes to our dev...active and continuously delivers his promised features. MIN has already made history in the crypto world and will only continue to flourish. Whales shake out weak hands...coin rises due to maintained community & dev commitment, people flock and buy in, value rises significantly.
shadow3277

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:21:09 AM

Wow, the amount of FUD in the last couple of hours is really stupid. All you have to do is check their post history and see where they come from, Vericoin and LOL. The Vericoin people are here because their great leader mentioned MIN on twitter, mainly because people were talking about MIN today and not VRC and he didn't like it. The LOL guys, well, they are a competitor, so yeah, no explaination needed.
Coinler

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:21:54 AM

it just seems that above 6k we are unable to sufficiently acquire a majority of longterm investors. we are in margin trade zone and volatility was expected. we could be here around 6k for a few days. but 10k will come. we will just keep distributing on the markets to buyers and eventually we will acquire enough holders with the willpower to hold until a much higher price point to sell.

now is the time i think to remind this community of our success through holding and committed investors. the more people we acquire that are willing to hold the less options there will be for margin trading. but as i pointed out early in the thread.. our miners sort of cocked up by selling this coin at 300satoshi at allll. the starting price should have been minimum 1000. then the resistance wouldnt be so heavy at these points. but give it time. minerals i can see being big. it is an actual product that give u better interest rate than your bank. so dont think like the others on their unfairly distributed coins and margin this coin in fear and panic sell because if u just have patience, the next person to come along will pay the only price he can get it for. and if u wait for those who are impatient to hold the price will continue rising after they exit fully.
J9901

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:22:44 AM

Just 3 BTC to get the price back to 7000. Think about it. "Somebody" (better don't tell who is that) is just dumping it to get cheap coins.

already mentioned way back in several posts that whales are OBVIOUSLY accumulating. Will not be surprised if we hit 10k within the next 2-3 days.
Tam222

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:26:56 AM

Yummy Yummy cheap minerals  Grin

MIN - MCfYhe84Sos6fsLt2SwNrZ9EAwhPaTonu8  
BTC - 1DqDrHQB8x5Hh1mf1yHaUV2etRCdSbmPXB
GPC - LNVkXdNM4CpmgKAJaHh4BPiN15xdWL3Y1E
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:32:10 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2014, 08:43:28 AM by jc12345

The dev has not given us any reason yet to doubt him. He has so far delivered on every promise. With this track record the community has reasonable assurance that he will deliver on any other feature that will be promised. Just this commitment alone places the coin in the top 5% of all the alts out there. Also, the betting wallet is a beta release and not perfect yet and the dev asked for bug reports and enhancements. Give him your input so that the final release will have the features everyone wants.

The other talk in-between is just fudding. If you have a problem with the coin, wallet, product or process that is fine and relevant. All the other talk about this or that person or speculation or unproven opinions or hearsay is just that. Most of the time fudding is like in the trollboxes, never in your interest and always act in the opposite of what the fudders and trolls say.

Having said this, it is very important to build a risk profile of a coin. There are risk indicators that build a picture of a coin that forms its risk profile, sometimes the risk indicators show a high risk and sometimes a lower risk. Also if there is evidence or trends or other facts then those facts become relevant and needs to be factored into the risk profile whether good or bad. There are always certain catastrophic risks that are part of any coin that cannot be mitigated and that can strike at any time, like a bus hitting a dev or a dev calling it quits for personal reasons or sometimes a dev disappearing with coins. Objectively though, there are so far fewer risks for MIN compared to most other alts out there that lowers its risk profile, which is good for attracting new investors and reducing the risk of losses. The residual risk profile of a coin is part of being in this game and there is always a residual risk. If you don't like risk, then mine Bitcoins or put your money in a bank and earn interest or buy government bonds. Compare the risk profile of the different coins and make your investment strategy accordingly.

Lastly, features and enhancements do not all have to happen at the same time. Consider all and keep the best. This means that whatever success factors are there for other coins can be looked at, considered and then placed on a wish list. These can be incorporated over time one by one, to supplement the main innovation. This is what is called building the body of knowledge of crypto so that in the end there exist a product suitable to take the world forward. Judge the dev then on his delivery of the features which in itself is a risk indicator in the coin's risk profile.
Gambiman

Activity: 389

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:34:16 AM

he is like cancer...

That douche bag doesn't wait for the developers' permission or even the community's consent. He just does it, pumps it, asks for donations and noobs follow him, then dumps the coin to shit.
Worse of all, you can't stop him from buying coins Sad

The IconicExpert effect already kicked in: price is dropping... D:

Why is it because of that particular guy?

Trade markets with Bitcoins ! Including Forex, Commodities and Stocks SimpleFX
Transfer Money accross borders with so little fee that it is silly !
DigitalInvestment

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:40:24 AM

what do you guys think about this concept. so we can browse and view live streams to bet on right from the wallet?

shouldnt be too hard right?

also dev. the wallet cannot be resized atm. i know that one is pretty easy.

genius + 1000  Grin Grin Wink

This will give Min a great recognition!

+1
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:49:38 AM

...and let blackcoin ppl come here and make themselves out to be the pathetic losers and scammers they are.

I am form BC community and most of BC people have some minerals or were mining it.
I like Min overall UNIQUE concept not another anon thing.

From blackcoin i don't know anyone really who is bashing Min or IRC Cheesy...
but many regret that sold before that is all...

But we are bashing VRC for veriSMS and Verisend (which are lower quality hollytransaction service  or https://coinbase.com/sms_service )
well know for years but current pump is around them which brings nothing new in crypto at all.

Stop fud no one from BC community like Minerals like Doge.
Those coins are different they aren't BC direct competitors.

Personally i will recomend my friend games circle i will promote Min Tongue
because my firends like games: SC2 Dota2 and TI14 is coming...
and i am hardcore gamer Tongue...
1000+ H in SC2 2000+ h in Dota2...
For sure i will have fun with Min in Dota2 chanmpionship.

Natalya

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:51:59 AM

Dev is offline,and there is no reaction from him on all this fud...For me it looks like this is seam dev as Silckoin dev.I'm happy,because I sold my minerals at 7600 sat.Now price will only falling down...

″ Working on Implementing                 WEBSITE        ANN THREAD
                  DASH's Decentralized Governance,              TERRACOIN 1.0 [ TRC ]  EST 2012                 REDDIT          GITHUB
                     Masternodes and Instant Sent..           TWITTER        BTC GARDEN
Gambiman

Activity: 389

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:54:21 AM

Dev is offline,and there is no reaction from him on all this fud...For me it looks like this is seam dev as Silckoin dev.I'm happy,because I sold my minerals at 7600 sat.Now price will only falling down...

Not even going to answer properly

Trade markets with Bitcoins ! Including Forex, Commodities and Stocks SimpleFX
Transfer Money accross borders with so little fee that it is silly !
j5crypto

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:02:44 AM

The Fud is getting heavy in here... run for your wife!

I heard this might be the silkcoin dev scamming everybody
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 453 »
  Print  

Jump to: