Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:30:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Minerals development - top priority
E-sports Betting services + wallet betting features - 254 (48.7%)
Anonymity development - 135 (25.9%)
Multipool further development - 28 (5.4%)
SC2 tournaments - 56 (10.7%)
Wallet improvements (chat, price, better design) - 49 (9.4%)
Total Voters: 522

Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 453 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution |  (Read 742153 times)
SimkoMiner

Activity: 925
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:23:03 PM

I think the betting hype is over. Some new feature has to be announced to pump the price. :-) Basically the situation now is the same as BlackCoin. They released BlackHalo and the price moves nowhere. Guys, it's over. Maybe one more pump by BlackHandGroup but that's it. You have to realize that all these coins are always traded among the small group of crypto freaks (like me Smiley. New investors coming just rarely. Don't think that all gamers come now and start spending tens of BitCoins to fill your sell orders. :-) This is not a fud, just reality. I was mining from beginning and I think it's just about time to sell some stash now and invest into BlackCoin which has proven to be really stable destination for parking your bitcoins. Whenever Minerals price starts going up, it's only because Twitter pumpers like BlkHandGroup start hyping it and manipulating price on exchanges Smiley
Offermann

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:40:24 PM

I think the betting hype is over.

Uhm, when has the betting hype started?
J9901

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:43:43 PM

I think the betting hype is over. Some new feature has to be announced to pump the price. :-) Basically the situation now is the same as BlackCoin. They released BlackHalo and the price moves nowhere. Guys, it's over. Maybe one more pump by BlackHandGroup but that's it. You have to realize that all these coins are always traded among the small group of crypto freaks (like me Smiley. New investors coming just rarely. Don't think that all gamers come now and start spending tens of BitCoins to fill your sell orders. :-) This is not a fud, just reality. I was mining from beginning and I think it's just about time to sell some stash now and invest into BlackCoin which has proven to be really stable destination for parking your bitcoins. Whenever Minerals price starts going up, it's only because Twitter pumpers like BlkHandGroup start hyping it and manipulating price on exchanges Smiley

so transparent.

you 'crypto freaks' are obviously all about p&ds. Hence why you fail to notice the innovation and potential of MIN. I hope all you 'Crypto Freaks' are the ones selling every time the coin goes up a few hundred...hope to shake you all off soon and let the real investors flow in.
JonathanHe

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:48:00 PM

so transparent.

you 'crypto freaks' are obviously all about p&ds. Hence why you fail to notice the innovation and potential of MIN. I hope all you 'Crypto Freaks' are the ones selling every time the coin goes up a few hundred...hope to shake you all off soon and let the real investors flow in.
ikr (:
duplan

Activity: 269
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:49:19 PM

Minerals has a great future if it develops features as BTCetting & anon concurrently  Roll Eyes
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 05:58:36 PM

There are some folks who are manipulating the prices atm
SimkoMiner

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:04:28 PM

Yeah yeah yeah. Guys don't you realize there are tons of coins and cca 5 new coins launched every day? Just look here, it's just insane -> http://altcoinherald.com/altcoin-launch-calendar/

BlackCoin has over 40 clones and all have been P&Ds so far. BlackCoin was also P&D-ed in the beginning but has been holding the 20k price for quite a long time already and I start believing it makes sense to keep my BTC longterm in BC. I also kinda fell in love with Minerals during the POW phase because of it's unique concept of restricting hashpower. It was very appealing to me as I'm also a small miner. But I'm loosing faith now when I see that WizFart and his BlackHandGroup starting to operate on this coin. They will pump and dump it until they shake all the coins from poor guys like they shaked from all BlackCoin lovers recently. There are already lot of bagholders who were buying at 6,7,8k levels and are just waiting to dump the coins. I believe Minerals can rise to over 10k but then BlkHandGroup will again dump royally on all of you and  expect flatline like BlackCoin for some longer period, in worst case slow death. There is just too much distraction on alt-coin market and only limited number of buyers who don't have any reason to keep some specific coins while they are lured into everyday's pump and dumps.
JonathanHe

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:06:09 PM

IconicExpert prob has more BTC than all of the BlkHandgroup.
J9901

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:10:38 PM

IE mentioned that he will begin promoting his top 3 picks (MIN being one of them) within the next few days.

By 'promote' he probably means pump.

I dont care for p&ds, but when it happens, I hope all these p&ders just leave MIN once and for all.
kozmos

Activity: 381

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:11:50 PM

about BlackHandGroup, I believe in proves nothing else, if they were manipulating MIN's price then be my guest and show anything that proves this.

When I want to prove anything, I wait for an evidence and offer it to the others, cause words are nothing but words if it is not supported with evidence(s).

An example of what' i'm talking about (sorry guys if this will bring an old boring story), while many were accusing IE and no body had a strong evidence against him more than he never returned the donations of (wallstreet) event, I waited till the right time after making sure of what i have then i presented this undeniable evidence: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=645899.msg7219085#msg7219085

I'm into blackcoin since it was 1675 sat and I was one of the few who urged the others in this forum to get into it to make profits out of it, and it happened.

So saying the situation now is same as blackcoin - with all my respect to you - is not correct.

You can't compare a coin which had been released around February this year to a coin which had been released just 1 month ago like MIN which is still have a long road to reach its peak, like blackcoin as well and how much time did it take to get to its peak as well, it didn't happen in day or two, you know.

JonathanHe

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:12:13 PM

IE mentioned that he will begin promoting his top 3 picks (MIN being one of them) within the next few days.

I dont care for p&ds, but when it happens, I hope all these p&ders just leave MIN once and for all.
hes still holding his tho they all waiting for 10k
J9901

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:26:22 PM

the fact of the matter is, that yes, this coin is going to get one or two more God forbidden pumps. You must be new to crypto, because even I know and wont deny that MIN will go through at least 2 more solid pumps within the next 2-3 weeks. I dont care much for them as I plan on sticking with MIN long term. With all the possibilities of MIN, selling 10k is almost refusing more BTC. Do as you wish, i just want these upcoming pumps to pass so we can start our uptrend and community building with actual MIN enthusiasts and not p&ders like you.

and YES, this coin is being accumulated at this moment. You can EASILY tell bots are buying miniscule amounts at sub 6k. Theyre so obvious must I really have to point them out? Whales dont accumulate for no reason...the pump is coming and id rather get it over with now that after more features are released to get people like you out.
kudrya

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:32:59 PM

the fact of the matter is, that yes, this coin is going to get one or two more God forbidden pumps. You must be new to crypto, because even I know and wont deny that MIN will go through at least 2 more solid pumps within the next 2-3 weeks. I dont care much for them as I plan on sticking with MIN long term. With all the possibilities of MIN, selling 10k is almost refusing more BTC. Do as you wish, i just want these upcoming pumps to pass so we can start our uptrend and community building with actual MIN enthusiasts and not p&ders like you.

so 400+% 900btc volume pump isnt a pump?
im supp #min since dump to 1200, but at this moment sold 80% of coins on last pre-exit pump.
of course maybe thats just accumulation, but there is lot of other intresting coins on market
p.s. sure it will be bump on news - but there is a lot of time and resist on 7k-8k levels
SimkoMiner

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:33:36 PM

about BlackHandGroup, I believe in proves nothing else, if they were manipulating MIN's price then be my guest and show anything that proves this.

When I want to prove anything, I wait for an evidence and offer it to the others, cause words are nothing but words if it is not supported with evidence(s).

An example of what' i'm talking about (sorry guys if this will bring an old boring story), while many were accusing IE and no body had a strong evidence against him more than he never returned the donations of (wallstreet) event, I waited till the right time after making sure of what i have then i presented this undeniable evidence: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=645899.msg7219085#msg7219085

I'm into blackcoin since it was 1675 sat and I was one of the few who urged the others in this forum to get into it to make profits out of it, and it happened.

So saying the situation now is same as blackcoin - with all my respect to you - is not correct.

You can't compare a coin which had been released around February this year to a coin which had been released just 1 month ago like MIN which is still have a long road to reach its peak, like blackcoin as well and how much time did it take to get to its peak as well, it didn't happen in day or two, you know.

You convinced me. I'm buying back all Minerals at higher price. :-)  

What I found out is that all altcoin communities strongly believe that they will experience rocket launch like Bitcoin or Litecoin experienced once and are holding relatively high price until now. But nobody realizes that at those times there were only few altcoins. Now there are hundreds and in 1 year will be thousands. So the crypto-war will be 1000x more bloody than it was back then. It's sure there will be some coins which win the battle and long time bagholders will become millionaires, but the chance that lucky coin will be THIS coin is 1:1000. The amount of new coins launched every month is rising exponentially and there is no reason this trend would slow down. What is more, having possibility to generate new coins with tools (check how NAUT was created), new coin can be now launched by your grandma.
atanas2d

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:44:07 PM

the price will hit 8000 again soon
flex65

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:45:47 PM

HA-HA-HA!
Do U believe this FUDers???
look how they buying your coins!
dont sell so cheap ))
tomorow price will rice to 8k and what do you say?
flex65

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:47:36 PM

its just begining...
i read some twits today, they want to hit 1.2-1.3k for the next few days...
and look on Iconic twits.
Dont sell !
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:50:51 PM

...They released BlackHalo and the price moves nowhere. Guys, it's over...

Blackhalo info was much more before about month or something was mentioned 1st.
To understand all what it gives:
true anonymous,
hidden transactions,
2 key system.... > your money CANNOT be stolen even if your computer is hacked!
unbreakable smart contracts and much more.

People needs time to learn how use it before it give REAL profit not PURE SPECULATION
Real investors before buy BC they will learn how to use Blackhalo if works then they will see is worth shot.
After going out in final release.
Another blackoin developer was bit pissed of verisend bug and closed source he wrote BlackBit in few hours
and he promissed make it open source so even Min will easy adopt it...
From my point of view BC rise is good for Min because Min in future will many adopt from BC
like BlackBit Blackhalo when it will be popular and open source or even protocol security updates.
You really want coin from which you can benefit a lot killed it or what ever it death - i don't think so.

I think  you can "less" care whole POW coin family or Java - POS those systems won't give you so much profits never in future.

Release something doesn't mean instant pump instant pump are making only people like IE Wizz pump coin and dump coin when coin
slowly rise they manipulate to screw up honest investors.
Real investors usually are small ones who investigates coin use stuff then buy.

Here we go to minerals points when they will go up with price is SC2 big championships Cheesy
Dota 2 TI14 ... then coin can pump itselft by people. THAT WILL PUMP MIN in future

As SC2 fan i will allways bet games with minerals mayby even i have some BC and other coins but
minerals have "that thing !" Cheesy

Pump on hype is made by PnD groups minly later WIDE adoptation is making coin popular not whales...
VRC 1000 adreses and 99,8% of all coins... this is sad while mineras have more than 1000 individual workers Cheesy
Who can easier win in longer run for me Min more people on board targeted market from beginig.

In realality realising something ETA goes in other direction i will find you something.
Only over time small investor give you real value.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
SimkoMiner

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:51:54 PM

And here is your proof -> https://twitter.com/BlackHandGroup/status/484055419464474624  

That was beginning of the pump. Then they were spamming on Twitter as pump was going up. Now they are quiet and nobody is buying, only whales accumulating silently. This same group harmed BlackCoin heavily by their manipulations. When I got that tweet from those muppets I knew it's time to get ready to dump the coins as they would cause panic sell anyway.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:55:45 PM

And here is your proof -> https://twitter.com/BlackHandGroup/status/484055419464474624  

That was beginning of the pump. Then they were spamming on Twitter as pump was going up. Now they are quiet and nobody is buying, only whales accumulating silently. This same group harmed BlackCoin heavily by their manipulations. When I got that tweet from those muppets I knew it's time to get ready to dump the coins as they would cause panic sell anyway.
-10% -5% ? Panic sell ? Good joke.

People normal market moments when coin enters Mintpal is price rise lol...
check history of CRY Cloak Gue...
but only Minerals have in future events when hype on them can jump
SC2 - chanpionships
Dota2 - turnaments
LOL - turnaments

We don't need special features but big players using MINERALS Cheesy.. WE NEED CHAMPION SHIPS
and pro players promoting it you need get that point.

Like Dendi in dota2
Like Yoda in SC2
those folks can pump Mineras so hard that you never IMAGINE...
rly

Who tried that before miners ?? NO ONE

There is eg 250 000 SC2 active players if every one of them get 10 minserals for 1$ Cheesy...
we have 2,5m $ market cap... in no time. Give time minerals

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 453 »
  Print  

Jump to: