Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:03:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Minerals development - top priority
E-sports Betting services + wallet betting features - 254 (48.7%)
Anonymity development - 135 (25.9%)
Multipool further development - 28 (5.4%)
SC2 tournaments - 56 (10.7%)
Wallet improvements (chat, price, better design) - 49 (9.4%)
Total Voters: 522

Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 453 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution |  (Read 742156 times)
megadestruct61

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 07:11:53 PM

This coin has lost half it's value in 1 day. What gives? Is it a scam?

Still gained 100% in a week. Keep calm, normal market movement.

Exactly.  This coin has only been on Bittrex and volume of over 100 BTC/day for 2 weeks now!  It is still very young but it has a developer that can deliver.  While the betting is not user friendly enough IMO yet it is functional and NO other coin can say this.  Its actually pretty cool system and I can see this growing huge once the U.I. gets more user friendly so average Joe can bet on random matches that others are playing.
DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 07:17:37 PM

Min is the 5th more traded altcoins of the whole altcoin industry with over 300 000$ daily trades.

If you think people doesn't believe in this coin and whales aren't stacking up your just too blind to be part of the crypto-world.

Weak hands are going to cry later, everytime the coin felt back from a pump it went back on a stronger pump and new floors are settled.

Right now the floor is around 3k sat, last floor was about 2k sat and if you remember the 1st floor before min started to get noticed was around 500-1k sat. It's all about patience and not feeding these whales too much because the more you feed them the stronger the dump will be as simple as that.

The plans here are real and the dev has proved to be working hard for his coin do not expect 5000% profit tomorrow but if you stick in here you will surely be in profit at some point.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 07:21:01 PM

Min is the 5th more traded altcoins of the whole altcoin industry with over 300 000$ daily trades.

If you think people doesn't believe in this coin and whales aren't stacking up your just too blind to be part of the crypto-world.

Weak hands are going to cry later, everytime the coin felt back from a pump it went back on a stronger pump and new floors are settled.

Right now the floor is around 3k sat, last floor was about 2k sat and if you remember the 1st floor before min started to get noticed was around 500-1k sat. It's all about patience and not feeding these whales too much because the more you feed them the stronger the dump will be as simple as that.

The plans here are real and the dev has proved to be working hard for his coin do not expect 5000% profit tomorrow but if you stick in here you will surely be in profit at some point.

+1

Pump and dumps happen to all cryptos, why is anyone surprised at this drop considering how fast we shot up to 7k+? Also, it is quite obvious that the coin gets pumped and dumped the hardest when it gets added to a new big exchange such as MintPal.

Unlike other pump and dumps, at least the Minerals devs actually deliver instead of giving false promises of new features to come. A coin backed by such development will only go back up.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
slowly

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 07:23:29 PM

I make some betts and... lost 1k MIN but i make bad bett only on MC where are my win betts?
tramphuochuy

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 07:23:57 PM

But this is not how you get the player profile. This is the WCS profile, the outcome of matches is not in there. You need to find the Battle Net profile. which looks like http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3435031/1/MillForGG/

HELP, i can't find out List of profile page , how you get above link , something like  http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile is not found

You need to look on google. Granted it is not that easy because there are different servers for battle.net (europe, us, asia etc...) for example to find destiny's profile (US) link type in google "destiny profile battle.net". The first link is his profile link http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/310150/1/Destiny/
Thank you
So many result , google every time play a bet is so annoy

hirish

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 07:24:37 PM

http://www.twitch.tv/lowkotv

Cool
Xosihc

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

Hello

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 07:37:24 PM

Has anyone contacted SC2Husky aka Husky for streamers? I don't know if he does twitch.tv but I follow his youtube channel and he has a solid following.
jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 07:40:06 PM

Has anyone contacted SC2Husky aka Husky for streamers? I don't know if he does twitch.tv but I follow his youtube channel and he has a solid following.

This is a good idea actually. Contacting popular SC2 streamers, commentators, and youtubers. Let them know about this e-sports betting platform and crypto, I am sure at least a few of them will take interest since it is directly related to SC2.

Some people we can reach out to:

HuskyStarcraft
HDStarcraft
LowkoTV
KhaldorTV

there are more but I can't remember their names off the top of my head

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
Offermann

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 08:05:11 PM

Dev should set some bounties for recruiting streamers.
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 08:14:07 PM

wow the betting works great and only beta, can't wait for the official release this is insane!! the day i can bet on dota2 is my dream! but starcraft for now is just as great lol  , keep the good news coming dev! A+

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Stan Rabbit

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 08:16:50 PM

How does it work  when iam going to bet for a underdog against a champion?

If i bet 100 min for the win of a underdog i should recieve more min than betting for the win of a champion. Is there a anywhere a betting quote listet?

thanks 4 reply
Lucksee

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 08:18:04 PM

major exit it seems. missed the 3.1k buy in by that much. was just about to post my bid at 3.1 when the dump happened. didnt reach as far as my 2.6k bid, but id say we currently stand on a floor of 3k where buy pressure can be alot more powerful. all the weak traders are now selling when they wouldnt have sold at this price point before. if the investors have any sensible strategy it would be to use this "irrational method" of reducing buy pressure at 6k+. i still think it's a noob strategy that can easily become uncontrollable unless u have much more than the necessary funds to cover further unexpected dumps.

i saw IE's tweet about showing min some love. i hope this does not complete his definition of love if he and his team are indeed the ones responsible. but wherever the price settles will leave opportunity for more investors to pump the coin's value as new upgrades and features come along. once the selling slows down we should have a permanent 2k floor. which is a positive as long as noone is willing to sell. the tournaments etc will help to market the coin and it's usage. if u didnt exit at 6k and above, now may be a bad time to exit unless ull be observing for a quick buy in once the market settles.

the dev has been working round the clock and im sure could use a little rest. we will not thrust this on him as his fault what goes on on the markets. it is up to us to find new ways to bring value to the coin and attract more investors with a committed mindset. let him take a break and enjoy his weekend if he needs to and we'll begin a new work week this monday with some more marketing initiatives.

we're not done yet and im not done with minerals either. we will attract more to minerals with time, development and marketing. the e-sports betting should stay with small bids and small wins to provide a sense of sport until we have a stronger and more liquid market that can take more abuse at higher price points. but the fails going towards 10k show that there was more interest in cashing out around those price points than raising the value of min. the large investors who took min from the ground to 8k were most likely successful in multiplying their holdings meaning they are much more powerful now if they are interested in taking min to a higher price point.

the decision is up to each holder how they are going to deal with the situation. do you count on a pump? or count on a dump? but we all know minerals deserves to be higher priced. it just may take some work to earn it.

if we were to observe the successes of minerals we will see that we held at 1000%+ increase for many days!!!! which is much less than we can say for any coin in crypto. as it is this coin is a large investors dream.. and whoever was responsible for this first wave of pumps most likely enjoyed it greatly. we have at least 20% up over 6k sell point and the rest holding somewhere by others. min did well. and will continue to do well. if u havent sold. consider picking up some coins now to reduce your buy in point. and as usual.. only as much as u are willing to risk losing in investment.

+1 It's definitely up to how much the community can do to sustain this coin.
Starscream

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 08:51:27 PM

So after a few days of talking, I got us the first streamer to accept Minerals as donations.

He is small (for now) and also new and I reckon he can go big.

He is called 'dog' and is a highly ranked Hearthstone and DOTA player (ended up rank 11 legend last season in HS and has 5.4k mmr in DOTA).

Right now he is accepting donation for his YouTube channel and come Monday he'll set up a donation address for his Twitch channel (he wants to keep em separated - 2 different wallets and he'll be back to his apartment to his 2nd PC only Monday).

So show him some love by following, subscribing and donating to his YouTube and Twitch channels at:

www.twitch.tv/hsdogdog    
and
www.youtube.com/hsdogdog

Addresses for donation (that's only for his YouTube channel for now):
Minerals:
MWnDq3xrnJSrf1MjQawBnAaJjYF7qgdZPW
Or BitCoin:
13yt5haj1JoAL2KGi2Tk68UdgNidi1h88c

I might be able to get more streamers as well, can't say for certain right now.
Tam222

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:10:24 PM

So after a few days of talking, I got us the first streamer to accept Minerals as donations.

He is called 'dog' and is a highly ranked Hearthstone and DOTA player (ended up rank 11 legend last season in HS and has 5.4k mmr in DOTA).

Right now he is accepting donation for his YouTube channel and come Monday he'll set up a donation address for his Twitch channel (he wants to keep em separated - 2 different wallets and he'll be back to his apartment to his 2nd PC only Monday).

So show him some love by following, subscribing and donating to his YouTube and Twitch channels at:

www.twitch.tv/hsdogdog    
and
www.youtube.com/hsdogdog

Minerals:
Or BitCoin:

Good work! Let's get the six degrees of separation underway and see how far it goes.
He'll be getting a donation from me very soon.

MIN - MCfYhe84Sos6fsLt2SwNrZ9EAwhPaTonu8  
BTC - 1DqDrHQB8x5Hh1mf1yHaUV2etRCdSbmPXB
GPC - LNVkXdNM4CpmgKAJaHh4BPiN15xdWL3Y1E
Minerals (OP)

Activity: 84

Minerals Dev

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 09:23:19 PM

www.twitch.tv/hsdogdog    
and
www.youtube.com/hsdogdog

Minerals:
Or BitCoin:

Awesome job! Donated him 100 MIN for starters Smiley
Please ask him to place this image at his stream page

He should also add his MIN address below

We will be setting up a tipbot that will tip a streamer for showing this image and a MIN wallet at his stream page depending on how many viewers watch the chanel. The tip would be 0.1 MIN per hour for each user who is watching the channel. So if 1000 viewers are watching the channel at the time when tipbot checks it, the streamer will receive 100 MIN. Tipbot will recheck number of viewers in an hour to tip again

MVNWT9QtaryFdzexcHNyiJa3hzZB5Ja85P
Starscream

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:24:46 PM

www.twitch.tv/hsdogdog    
and
www.youtube.com/hsdogdog

Minerals:
Or BitCoin:

For those who don't know what's Hearthstone: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hearthstone:_Heroes_of_Warcraft
DOTA: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defense_of_the_Ancients
Starscream

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:25:16 PM

www.twitch.tv/hsdogdog    
and
www.youtube.com/hsdogdog

Minerals:
Or BitCoin:

We will be setting up a tipbot that will tip a streamer for showing this image and a MIN wallet at his stream page depending on how many viewers watch the chanel. The tip would be 0.1 MIN per hour for each user who is watching the channel. So if 1000 viewers are watching the channel at the time when tipbot checks it, the streamer will receive 100 MIN. Tipbot will recheck number of viewers in an hour to tip again
I will, but he can only do that Monday when he's back to his apartment.
Stan Rabbit

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:45:58 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2014, 10:09:07 PM by Stan Rabbit

Have also send him 100 Min for his efforts.  Cool  

Good Luck

Transaktions-ID: 064af21d5514a2efac9b4f70b12fcf349d599ed76ab54002640f4ef553462040
chinchs

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:51:29 PM

www.twitch.tv/hsdogdog    
and
www.youtube.com/hsdogdog

Minerals:
Or BitCoin:

Sent you 500 Minerals to use it as you think is best. Keep up this good work!

TxID: 7ef617c77fee4c181df70a8936dbfad95f3de73c248f7c4a54aeac720b39019c
AltcoinChatter

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 09:58:46 PM

#AltcoinChatter - Discussing & Giving Away Minerals for the next week!

We are looking for some commentary from the Minerals community about the merits of this coin.

We are also hosting a giveaway until July 12th for everyone who contributes to the discussion.

You can find the details of the Minerals Giveaway here:
http://altcoinchatter.com/index.php?topic=8.0

Discuss why you support Minerals here:
http://altcoinchatter.com/index.php?topic=13.0
Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 453 »
  Print  

Jump to: