Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:04:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Minerals development - top priority
E-sports Betting services + wallet betting features - 254 (48.7%)
Anonymity development - 135 (25.9%)
Multipool further development - 28 (5.4%)
SC2 tournaments - 56 (10.7%)
Wallet improvements (chat, price, better design) - 49 (9.4%)
Total Voters: 522

Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 453 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution |  (Read 742149 times)
Offermann

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:35:28 AM

1. Stream betting page Stream betting pages that will be appealing and easy to use for those who are new to crypto. UI design almost complete. Software ready, just need to update UI when its ready. Those who are betting right now demand a list of live streams to bet on. It will be implemented as well.

Current ETA - 09.07.2014

2. Establish fiat to minerals exchange service. These stream betting pages will also serve as landing pages which will explain people who are new to crypto how to hop in to the party and start making bets. This will include a guide how to quickly acquire some Minerals through tipbots and faucets which will help people trough their first steps. We would also love to give an option to buy Minerals with fiat money, but the chargeback problem is still unsolved. Maybe the community will be willing to help with this one. Somebody may even see a business opportunity in selling Minerals for paypal or credit cards for a small fee. We are willing to support any solution that will help people to purchase Minerals quick and easy. As I said earlier stream betting page UI is almost complete. I will be updating you guys when its finished

Current ETA - No ETA so far

3. Referral program. One will be able to promote a stream betting page (or tournament betting page later on) and receive 1-2% of what people win while betting on these pages. This will give streamers an opportunity to promote Minerals betting and receive money for doing it. Referral program is about 50% complete, should be ready in a few days. This is temporary solution untill we make reliable battle.net account association with wallet.

ETA - 09.07.2014

4. Tournament live betting. It is almost complete. We are testing it right now and if everything goes smooth we will be releasing it for the public test tomorrow. Pick a match that you would like to bet on http://wcs.battle.net/sc2/en/schedule[1] and post it here. The match that will be most voted for will be picked for a public test betting (assuming this betting feature is available for public test by the time when the match will begin)

ETA 08.07.2014

5. Battle.net account association We are planning to implement the ability to associate single or multiple battle.net accounts with your Minerals wallet. This will enable simple and easy interface for Starcraft II players and streamers to engage in deals using minerals and also will make possible next steps of developement.

ETA - 01.08.2014

6. Paid duels Paid duels is a conept in developement. In short words this is the service that allow you to challenge your friend(enemy) for a duel with Minerals reward.

ETA - August 2014

6. Public duels Public duels is an extension of Paid duels service. It will allow players who are confident in their skills to post and accept anonimous challenges with Minerals rewards.

ETA - September 2014

7. Web Site

We know that our site is not adequate at this moment. We are not yet have finalized the design and structure for the site but it is obvious for us that it will be compleatly redone. Current ETA for site update is vague but we hope to nail structure somwhere after battle.net account association will be done.

8. LOL and Dota 2 betting.

The concept is still in development, no final design yet, but it seem to be pretty similar to what we currently have for StarCraft II. The reason why we are trying to rush for LOL and Dota 2 is that these are the most popular e-sports games right now and we've got almost everything we need to set up betting process for these games.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bojcha

Activity: 848
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:17:44 AM

I hate him https://i.imgur.com/rCRoisg.png
Offermann

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:24:15 AM

For selling 0.15 btc?
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 09:43:00 AM

1. Stream betting page Stream betting pages that will be appealing and easy to use for those who are new to crypto. UI design almost complete. Software ready, just need to update UI when its ready. Those who are betting right now demand a list of live streams to bet on. It will be implemented as well.

Current ETA - 09.07.2014

2. Establish fiat to minerals exchange service. These stream betting pages will also serve as landing pages which will explain people who are new to crypto how to hop in to the party and start making bets. This will include a guide how to quickly acquire some Minerals through tipbots and faucets which will help people trough their first steps. We would also love to give an option to buy Minerals with fiat money, but the chargeback problem is still unsolved. Maybe the community will be willing to help with this one. Somebody may even see a business opportunity in selling Minerals for paypal or credit cards for a small fee. We are willing to support any solution that will help people to purchase Minerals quick and easy. As I said earlier stream betting page UI is almost complete. I will be updating you guys when its finished

3. Referral program. One will be able to promote a stream betting page (or tournament betting page later on) and receive 1-2% of what people win while betting on these pages. This will give streamers an opportunity to promote Minerals betting and receive money for doing it. Referral program is about 50% complete, should be ready in a few days. This is temporary solution untill we make reliable battle.net account association with wallet.

ETA - 09.07.2014

4. Tournament live betting. It is almost complete. We are testing it right now and if everything goes smooth we will be releasing it for the public test tomorrow. Pick a match that you would like to bet on http://wcs.battle.net/sc2/en/schedule[1] and post it here. The match that will be most voted for will be picked for a public test betting (assuming this betting feature is available for public test by the time when the match will begin)

ETA 08.07.2014

5. Battle.net account association We are planning to implement the ability to associate single or multiple battle.net accounts with your Minerals wallet. This will enable simple and easy interface for Starcraft II players and streamers to engage in deals using minerals and also will make possible next steps of developement.

ETA - 01.08.2014

6. Paid duels Paid duels is a conept in developement. In short words this is the service that allow you to challenge your friend(enemy) for a duel with Minerals reward.

ETA - August 2014

6. Public duels Public duels is an extension of Paid duels service. It will allow players who are confident in their skills to post and accept anonimous challenges with Minerals rewards.

ETA - September 2014

7. Web Site

We know that our site is not adequate at this moment. We are not yet have finalized the design and structure for the site but it is obvious for us that it will be compleatly redone. Current ETA for site update is vague but we hope to nail structure somwhere after battle.net account association will be done.

The concept is still in development, no final design yet, but it seem to be pretty similar to what we currently have for StarCraft II. The reason why we are trying to rush for LOL and Dota 2 is that these are the most popular e-sports games right now and we've got almost everything we need to set up betting process for these games.

Community demands anonymity and we hear it. We are going to implement anonymity feature soon after e-sports betting is up and running. Its on Minerals roadmap and we are not going to rest until anonymity is in place.

Do you see it? E-betting is up and running but NO anonymity in above schedule. Gonna dump them....sick of it.
Coinler

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:06:00 AM

Current ETA - 09.07.2014

ETA - 09.07.2014

ETA 08.07.2014

ETA - 01.08.2014

ETA - August 2014

ETA - September 2014

7. Web Site

Community demands anonymity and we hear it. We are going to implement anonymity feature soon after e-sports betting is up and running. Its on Minerals roadmap and we are not going to rest until anonymity is in place.

Do you see it? E-betting is up and running but NO anonymity in above schedule. Gonna dump them....sick of it.

the price is holding so the urgency for anon i suppose is not a top priority. i guess if it does get sidelined we'll find out what percentage of our investors are investing in hopes of anon. i cant do anything and i cant control the direction the project. but if you want a really good anon pm me about the project in my signature. i will deliver anon like none other before.
tendend

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:06:42 AM

When's the anon coming along, dev?
Tam222

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:11:19 AM

The Anon thing is interesting. It does nothing for me personally but our community did vote it 2nd.

I know nothing of how hard or easy Anon is to implement but it would be a canny little bonus to implement it in the middle of the other developments.

MIN - MCfYhe84Sos6fsLt2SwNrZ9EAwhPaTonu8  
BTC - 1DqDrHQB8x5Hh1mf1yHaUV2etRCdSbmPXB
GPC - LNVkXdNM4CpmgKAJaHh4BPiN15xdWL3Y1E
fwiucom

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:15:03 AM

Current ETA - 09.07.2014

ETA - 09.07.2014

ETA 08.07.2014

ETA - 01.08.2014

ETA - August 2014

ETA - September 2014

7. Web Site

the price is holding so the urgency for anon i suppose is not a top priority. i guess if it does get sidelined we'll find out what percentage of our investors are investing in hopes of anon. i cant do anything and i cant control the direction the project. but if you want a really good anon pm me about the project in my signature. i will deliver anon like none other before.

Hope to get a higher price for 5k 8k 10k 20k in the near future  will not meet Now only 4 k

Please forgive my English is not good
j5crypto

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:23:56 AM

I wonder if Anon would boost the price for two reasons. Whales will buy more because they feel safer buying large amounts because its anon. And people expecting a price rise because anon coins usually always get pumped.

If going the Anon route, should jump on it quick because things can change fast and anon might not be as impact full in a month or two.
Tam222

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:28:07 AM

Is that what they call a cup and handle?

MIN - MCfYhe84Sos6fsLt2SwNrZ9EAwhPaTonu8  
BTC - 1DqDrHQB8x5Hh1mf1yHaUV2etRCdSbmPXB
GPC - LNVkXdNM4CpmgKAJaHh4BPiN15xdWL3Y1E
Minerals (OP)

Minerals Dev

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 10:28:31 AM

Anon is going to be implemented when betting is up and running, it is true and its on Minerals roadmap. Betting can not be considered in the "up and running" state since all that is public is just a small part of a whole betting project that we are working on right now. You can't consider beta test of a small part as an "up and running" project. Since community has voted for the betting service to be the first on our priority list I see my responsibility to deliver a whole betting project that is live and generates great demand for Minerals from outside the crypto community. And this what I will consider as an up and running betting service.

MVNWT9QtaryFdzexcHNyiJa3hzZB5Ja85P
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:36:08 AM

You kind of ignoring the drop of volume here ...

I'm not counting much on the drop, keeping in my mind that the drop is temporary (expectation) due to the weak hands, fuds, whales manipulation etc.. The rise of volume maybe will be slow but will be steady.

Well, right now I am holding 15 % of the entire volume of the coin on Mintpal. I feel like a generous god at the moment  Grin. What I am saying is, that I hope you are right. The volume is dangerously low right now.

LOL YOU ARE SUCH A FCKING NOOB seriously? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? Coin was sold off in the weekend wich ALWAYS HAPPENS. And noobs panic sell. Volume drops. Monday still low. Only needs a small spark and volume will go insane. we are at 10k+ this week.
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 10:37:00 AM

That means we are going to see it in the end of this year. Not gonna wait for that, sorry.
Gambiman

Activity: 389

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:44:46 AM

That means we are going to see it in the end of this year. Not gonna wait for that, sorry.

It's fine man, do what you have to do no worries.

Trade markets with Bitcoins ! Including Forex, Commodities and Stocks SimpleFX
Transfer Money accross borders with so little fee that it is silly !
Minerals (OP)

Minerals Dev

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 10:46:00 AM

This ETA is not correct. I think we'll begin to work on anon in a few weeks. But I'm still to see a coin that has successfully implemented anonymity feature. So I need your help to show me this coin (or multiple coins if they are existent) and the community will decide what concept of anonymity should we implement.

MVNWT9QtaryFdzexcHNyiJa3hzZB5Ja85P
Offermann

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:47:07 AM

Okay. I rather have a working betting system before adding a mostly useless anon feature only to satisfy the p&d as a priority. Good riddance my friend.
mumak

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

here for a while

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:47:45 AM

Good bye daytraiders... Wellcome Investors and Supporters! Smiley

I ♥ Crypto!
professorY

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:50:53 AM

Good bye daytraiders... Wellcome Investors and Supporters! Smiley

You need the day traders for volume. And, even if you didn't, as soon as the price moved up a bit you don't think they'd be back in waves? That's their game.

It's not a bad thing though. Weak hands just need to learn to ignore the noise.

NotePad.io - Free, secure online notepad. Create & share (or keep private) rich notes, text and images.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 11:01:11 AM

Okay. I rather have a working betting system before adding a mostly useless anon feature only to satisfy the p&d as a priority. Good riddance my friend.
+1
But the guy you are reacting at is here out of business interest, look at his profile.
He is working with several anon services. If he is not interested in a solid e-betting site is because he has no profit for his own services.

nothing to worry about  Wink

APSJEX.com

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 11:01:41 AM

Now to wait for these pump and dumpers to finish this sell off on mintpal so we can keep on moving up
Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 453 »
  Print  

Jump to: