Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:40:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW!  (Read 164048 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pos4me

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:22:23 AM

Uh dev?
"POW phase till block 100,000
POS interest 10% annually, starting from block 50,000."
Block number is 7816 and I just received a POS block

All right, if this true, then POS stage start earlier, possible a typo at the code, (5000, instead of 50000), I will look into it.

You are saying they are liars or you do not know? Either way it is not good.
I really tried to help you, but sorry for bringing up real issues before they occurred.
Thank you for showing be how well you handle adversity and more so how you are willing to give me a product that is untrustworthy all the while taking my money and calling me names.

Great job...at being deceitful and inept.

Just to let you know, no matter what happens in a company...the job for the one at the top is to take all the heat.
pos4me

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:25:44 AM

All you had to do was mention that the source code is fully open source, and if anyone is worried about tricks then they can go through the code themselves. Easy as that.

Please put your head back in the sand.

Ah, the source isn't listed on GitHub. I see.

It would not matter if it was listed there or not. Because you would not be looking into it. You would expect someone else to do that for you, right?
That might be the case for most, but most don't talk shizzle to those that are actually trying to help. As I said before, put your head back in the sand. If you would like to pull your head out of your *** please use your eyes and ears more than your mouth Wink Thanks.
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:28:38 AM

Uh dev?

All right, if this true, then POS stage start earlier, possible a typo at the code, (5000, instead of 50000), I will look into it.

My first PoS block was 1461 

Hash:  e5037c6c607fbe29d5d96a24128ce83fa8abe6c6d71e911133701b8433123fcc
pos4me

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:35:19 AM

Uh dev?

Hash:  e5037c6c607fbe29d5d96a24128ce83fa8abe6c6d71e911133701b8433123fcc

Panem et Circem
The phrase also implies the erosion or ignorance of civic duty amongst the concerns of the commoner.
But I am the bad guy? ok...say goodnight the bad guy.

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWyCCJ6B2WE
Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:38:34 AM

Uh dev?

I really tried to help you, but sorry for bringing up real issues before they occurred.
Thank you for showing be how well you handle adversity and more so how you are willing to give me a product that is untrustworthy all the while taking my money and calling me names.

Just to let you know, no matter what happens in a company...the job for the one at the top is to take all the heat.

Well, I checked and GRE is at POS stage now. I did not say to anyone that they lied! You try to bend my words. Not good. I think I can take heat, I try to answer to every question occur. Calling you names? As I recall YOU were the one calling me moron!! Remember?? I just let that slide, did not respond...But now I have to tell you, you are starting to act like a typical troll. I have to assume, you just disguised yourself to an investor and wait till your time comes.

People, real investors asked for social media, I provided that.

POS phase started earlier. You think cause of that this coin is untrustworthy?? Hmm. I think you better sell your coins and find another investment.

Please do not insult other people in this topic. If something wrong will happen about the coin, I will be here to fix it.

POS started earlier. What does it means? POS supposed to start at half way. Around a week from now. So we are a week early. That means that around 14000 coins will be in circulation, instead of 14000 less as I planned. From 28 mill...Please tell me the harm that do to investors??

GoldReserve Donation Acc: BTC: 16g8LVMpKAREXXQNRTUkxDNCoBykouTFZ9
GoldReserve Donation Acc: XGR: GftR1m2Gh8RPsNbQBZZ2xYHbWa7ps2dp8e
Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:43:36 AM

Uh dev?

Panem et Circem
The phrase also implies the erosion or ignorance of civic duty amongst the concerns of the commoner.

All right, with that video, you just proved that you are nothing but a troll. If you are a regular investor, you do not even know where to search for videos like that, if you are a troll, then you have the link in your desktop...

I can answer any real investor's question, but I have to say till you can ask a real question and not an insult you are ignored.

pos4me

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:49:39 AM

Uh dev?

Well, I checked and GRE is at POS stage now. I did not say to anyone that they lied! You try to bend my words. Not good. I think I can take heat, I try to answer to every question occur. Calling you names? As I recall YOU were the one calling me moron!! Remember?? I just let that slide, did not respond...But now I have to tell you, you are starting to act like a typical troll. I have to assume, you just disguised yourself to an investor and wait till your time comes.

People, real investors asked for social media, I provided that.

POS phase started earlier. You think cause of that this coin is untrustworthy?? Hmm. I think you better sell your coins and find another investment.

Please do not insult other people in this topic. If something wrong will happen about the coin, I will be here to fix it.

POS started earlier. What does it means? POS supposed to start at half way. Around a week from now. So we are a week early. That means that around 14000 coins will be in circulation, instead of 14000 less as I planned. From 28 mill...Please tell me the harm that do to investors??

You really want me to comment?

This current debacle shows how much you know about your own coin and what you know in general...squat.

Name calling? you remember I was the dev of green coin on some sort of vendetta right?...wrong
http://youtu.be/kRmc9IPGmiA

Insult others on this topic? If someone wants to run their mouth preventing civic/community duty then I will say something. I along with the rest of the community/investors should be insulted, not the other way around.

You will be here to fix it? You fixed nothing. You just said that pos started early after a community member pointed it out and your first response was not to believe them. WOW.

Harm to investors? Maybe the better question is what is not harming the investor. And yes it is very untrustworthy. I will make sure my opinion is known to the major exchanges as well. And I am selling as we speak.

I mentioned troll knowing that anyone that is in the corner will say that when they are wrong, so I will leave you will this:

"What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of f****n' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your f****n' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!" -Tony Montana

Good luck to all that decide to continue to buy and hold.
pos4me

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:54:27 AM

Uh dev?

Panem et Circem

All right, with that video, you just proved that you are nothing but a troll. If you are a regular investor, you do not even know where to search for videos like that, if you are a troll, then you have the link in your desktop...

I can answer any real investor's question, but I have to say till you can ask a real question and not an insult you are ignored.

That is the best quote I have ever heard.

Listen up, if you know how to type in google or youtube then you are not a real investor. If you have ever seen the wizard of oz you are not a real investor. That analogy has now taken the top of my crypto lifetime experiences.
ljm81

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:38:34 AM

Haha its starts already!!
Dev don't even try and fight theses nob-heads mate you aint gotta play this endless bickering game other devs gotta play to get there coin to work, just do what you said your gonna do and it will be a winner.
The thing about the idea you got for this con is that its a instant threat to every other coin and their investors out there cuz it will have some kind of physical backing to it while having all the other perks of a cryptocurrency, id rather take gold support no matter how small over network strength any day and many other will feel the same.

Mark my words the attacks are gonna get far worse the more traction you get, just plod along iron out any imperfections you find, get to the point where you peg it to gold so it will never go lower than a certain price, implement your buy back option on your website and the market cap will fly regardless what anyone comes alone and says.

Its funny cuz iv been waiting for someone to do this and shake things up for ages and you seems like you may be the guy
and to be fair in wake of all the recent scams and p&d something like this coming along was inevitable!
Adapted

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:43:09 AM

Dev don't even try and fight theses nob-heads mate you aint gotta play this endless bickering game other devs gotta play to get there coin to work, just do what you said your gonna do and it will be a winner.
The thing about the idea you got for this con is that its a instant threat to every other coin and their investors out there cuz it will have some kind of physical backing to it while having all the other perks of a cryptocurrency, id rather take gold support no matter how small over network strength any day and many other will feel the same.

Mark my words the attacks are gonna get far worse the more traction you get, just plod along iron out any imperfections you find, get to the point where you peg it to gold so it will never go lower than a certain price, implement your buy back option on your website and the market cap will fly regardless what anyone comes alone and says.

Its funny cuz iv been waiting for someone to do this and shake things up for ages and you seems like you may be the guy
and to be fair in wake of all the recent scams and p&d something like this coming along was inevitable!

You are one stupid mofu ??

It's stalking way way to early! Transperancy my ass !

I'm also stalking btw... how the fuck is this possible ?

Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:52:00 AM

Exactly, that was I see in the last months, scam after scam! I mined coins only for a day recently, cause I have more then 10 wallets, full of worthless coins, so I have to diversify to have at least 1 coin a week which is not a fraud.

I know my way is a tough one, but I think my idea is just what the CryptoWorld needs! A tangible, steady coin, which has a strong dev who has moral values. I may have to learn things along the way but I am eager to do that.

Adapted

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:54:13 AM

Exactly, that was I see in the last months, scam after scam! I mined coins only for a day recently, cause I have more then 10 wallets, full of worthless coins, so I have to diversify to have at least 1 coin a week which is not a fraud.

I know my way is a tough one, but I think my idea is just what the CryptoWorld needs! A tangible, steady coin, which has a strong dev who has moral values. I may have to learn things along the way but I am eager to do that.

Ok dev you're high 2 ?? Your fucking coin and you with the coin no trasparent !! no transparento yo idiota !! you lie to ppl !! HOW THE FUCK CAN WE STAKE SO EARLY Huh??
Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:54:27 AM

People, relax please! Yes GoldReserve is staking already. We are investigating the issue and will come up with a solution.

pos4me

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:54:41 AM

Realistic question you have.

Lip service in 3...2...
pos4me

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:56:29 AM

Now that it is more than evident that you payed a shadowy figure to create the wallet please expose who it is.

Who created the code and wallet?
Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:57:06 AM

Ok dev you're high 2 ?? Your fucking coin and you with the coin no trasparent !! no transparento yo idiota !! you lie to ppl !! HOW THE FUCK CAN WE STAKE SO EARLY Huh??

How come Staking is a transparency issue?? And BTW please don't use this language here, I did not call you names.

Adapted

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:57:37 AM

DEV !! LOOK AT THE HASH RATE  Shocked

Come on !!

You really want to hit that zero ?

You said like 100x times trust me...im honest... bla bla and there are ppl who are stalking from 1000s block on..

Wink way to go !!
Adapted

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:00:23 AM

Now that it is more than evident that you payed a shadowy figure to create the wallet please expose who it is.

+1
Yea who is playing with the codes ?
Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:03:20 AM

+1
Yea who is playing with the codes ?

Everyone, please read the previous posts of Adapted (at different topics). Thank you.

shogun47

Activity: 1806
Merit: 555

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:59:41 AM

It's gonna make 14k more coins before the intended stake time. Who gives a shit? It's not stopping the pow phase. other than people (the entire open wallets of everyone) getting a few extra single digit coins. Big Friggen Deal. Good god trolls will take any bone they get and run with it. A real bitch would be if it didn't start staking when should have (later than promised).  Roll Eyes So I we are to belive that the community of coin holders here are going to be upset because they got a few more coins sooner than they thought? Really?  Wink

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: