Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:52:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW!  (Read 164048 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:19:01 AM

Haha its starts already!!
Dev don't even try and fight theses nob-heads mate you aint gotta play this endless bickering game other devs gotta play to get there coin to work, just do what you said your gonna do and it will be a winner.
The thing about the idea you got for this con is that its a instant threat to every other coin and their investors out there cuz it will have some kind of physical backing to it while having all the other perks of a cryptocurrency, id rather take gold support no matter how small over network strength any day and many other will feel the same.

Mark my words the attacks are gonna get far worse the more traction you get, just plod along iron out any imperfections you find, get to the point where you peg it to gold so it will never go lower than a certain price, implement your buy back option on your website and the market cap will fly regardless what anyone comes alone and says.

Its funny cuz iv been waiting for someone to do this and shake things up for ages and you seems like you may be the guy
and to be fair in wake of all the recent scams and p&d something like this coming along was inevitable!

Exactly, that was I see in the last months, scam after scam! I mined coins only for a day recently, cause I have more then 10 wallets, full of worthless coins, so I have to diversify to have at least 1 coin a week which is not a fraud.

I know my way is a tough one, but I think my idea is just what the CryptoWorld needs! A tangible, steady coin, which has a strong dev who has moral values. I may have to learn things along the way but I am eager to do that.

Ok dev you're high 2 ?? Your fucking coin and you with the coin no trasparent !! no transparento yo idiota !! you lie to ppl !! HOW THE FUCK CAN WE STAKE SO EARLY Huh??

How come Staking is a transparency issue?? And BTW please don't use this language here, I did not call you names.

It's a transparency issue when the dev doesn't even know what's in the code, or has no idea what the blockchain will actually do in the future.

It's an issue when there is a large premine, more than likely already staking nearly 2 weeks early. Must be nice for you and your friends. Could this be what I meant when I mentioned your IPO distribution was unfair on the community, and bad for the coin in general? 140,000 extra coins you say? And what percentage of that will go to the wallets of you and your friends?

How many total coins are there? When will PoW end? You might say a number, but do you know for certain? How do we know if what you say is correct? I guess we could find the answers in the SOURCE CODE!

z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:48:21 AM

Huh

Can any1 pls explain as you'd explain to a child, what's the diff between POW and POS stage?
What does it mean/changes for me as a miner?

Ty
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 06:31:18 AM

Huh

Can any1 pls explain as you'd explain to a child, what's the diff between POW and POS stage?

Ty

it means something is fucked up .....

there should not be POS ..... as its not mentioned ....

andyjhj

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:41:35 AM

Hi Dev,
    It's not easy to make a crypto coin successfully, Especially at beginning.  You or some other guys may need to put some money into the coin market to attract investors. Otherwise no one pay special attention to GRE. And the miners will be less and less, which can lead to the coin die.
    So it's time to make some impressive actions now. If you need some assistance from community, plz let us know.
z0n0
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 09:35:30 AM

Huh

Ty

it means something is fucked up .....

there should not be POS ..... as its not mentioned ....

A child would now ask: whats does it mean "fucked up"? Smiley no seriously, can you pls explain in few words. I googled it, read in forums but just can't understand, maybe cos of my english, maybe cos im kinda new in cryptos...

pls
yogibaer
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 09:38:34 AM

Huh

Ty

POW = you mine the coin actively with a computer
POS = you just keep your coins in your wallet and earn "interest" on them when you keep them and the longer you keep them the more interest you get.

Adapted

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 09:48:41 AM

Huh

Ty

POS = you just keep your coins in your wallet and earn "interest" on them when you keep them and the longer you keep them the more interest you get.

Correct, and the dev could be using this as advantage from the 1st block on !

It is a big deal my friends ! And it's bad news for this coin !

z0n0
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 09:53:05 AM

Huh

Ty

thanks a lot mate

If thats so, whats the point of still mining it if we're in POS stage?Huh
Why da heck am I still mining...  Huh
yogibaer
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 09:54:24 AM

What's the advantage for the dev now? The premine is staking from the 1st block and could be dumped?
Adapted

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 09:57:22 AM

Haha its starts already!!
Dev don't even try and fight theses nob-heads mate you aint gotta play this endless bickering game other devs gotta play to get there coin to work, just do what you said your gonna do and it will be a winner.
The thing about the idea you got for this con is that its a instant threat to every other coin and their investors out there cuz it will have some kind of physical backing to it while having all the other perks of a cryptocurrency, id rather take gold support no matter how small over network strength any day and many other will feel the same.

Mark my words the attacks are gonna get far worse the more traction you get, just plod along iron out any imperfections you find, get to the point where you peg it to gold so it will never go lower than a certain price, implement your buy back option on your website and the market cap will fly regardless what anyone comes alone and says.

Its funny cuz iv been waiting for someone to do this and shake things up for ages and you seems like you may be the guy
and to be fair in wake of all the recent scams and p&d something like this coming along was inevitable!

Exactly, that was I see in the last months, scam after scam! I mined coins only for a day recently, cause I have more then 10 wallets, full of worthless coins, so I have to diversify to have at least 1 coin a week which is not a fraud.

I know my way is a tough one, but I think my idea is just what the CryptoWorld needs! A tangible, steady coin, which has a strong dev who has moral values. I may have to learn things along the way but I am eager to do that.

Now that it is more than evident that you payed a shadowy figure to create the wallet please expose who it is.

Who created the code and wallet?

+1
Yea who is playing with the codes ?

Everyone, please read the previous posts of Adapted (at different topics). Thank you.

What about my posts ? It clearly shows that i'm a investitor I WILL BUY OFF GOOD COIN !! BUT THIS COIN AINT TRANSPERENT! Infact you're not ! Try to fix this problem !?
Or what r u doing ? stalking coins wihich will be worthless if you dont do something ?
Adapted

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:00:21 AM

What's the advantage for the dev now? The premine is staking from the 1st block and could be dumped?

But if he knew that from start.. maybe just maybe he thought we r stupid and wont find out that Tongue

If nobody would find out he would be stalking and then dump....

If this is an error ? Well where is he now ?

Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:31:08 AM

Huh

Ty

Hi, POW iss Proof Of Work, means block rewards given out for mining and solving blocks. POS is Proof Of Stake, when coins in your wallet are geting interest after a period settled in the source code of the coin. It is annual interest which counted for the days you have coins in your wallet.

At the begining, POW/POS coins worked like POW ended totally, so after a certain block you do not get block reward for mining, therefor mining stop at that point. Then POS phase starts, so if you have your wallet open (not locked) leaving it there while you are at school, work, etc, a staking process occur, so you are geting interest after your coins.

In our case POS should start before POW finished, but it started earlier, means more coins will be given to the ones who got their coins in their wallets and open that from time to time.

We are investigating the issue and will come up with a solution.

GoldReserve Donation Acc: BTC: 16g8LVMpKAREXXQNRTUkxDNCoBykouTFZ9
GoldReserve Donation Acc: XGR: GftR1m2Gh8RPsNbQBZZ2xYHbWa7ps2dp8e
Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:49:15 AM

Hi Dev,
    It's not easy to make a crypto coin successfully, Especially at beginning.  You or some other guys may need to put some money into the coin market to attract investors. Otherwise no one pay special attention to GRE. And the miners will be less and less, which can lead to the coin die.
    So it's time to make some impressive actions now. If you need some assistance from community, plz let us know.

Hi, I can use community help on tweeting to Bittrex and if you could find a merchant who can accept GoldReserve that would be helpful. A webshop conctacted me who will accept GoldReserve shortly.

In the meanwhile we are still investigating the issue we have with POS and will come up to a solution which will satisfy all the investors!

For that other question as I intend to sell the premine at a certain point and the ANNUAL interest is only 10% then I will not get a lot of stake coins. But if I will get 5-10 thousand more, that will be good for the community, because that will directly go to the Gold Account! So far I got 1,7 coins for staking.

Everyone can check the premine address and all to IPOs as well, I payed out only bounties and the IPOs.

zhbest818

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:51:14 AM

What time have more exchanges? .poloniex?mintpal?bittrex.com?
Adapted

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:08:08 PM

Hi Dev,

Hi, I can use community help on tweeting to Bittrex and if you could find a merchant who can accept GoldReserve that would be helpful. A webshop conctacted me who will accept GoldReserve shortly.

In the meanwhile we are still investigating the issue we have with POS and will come up to a solution which will satisfy all the investors!

For that other question as I intend to sell the premine at a certain point and the ANNUAL interest is only 10% then I will not get a lot of stake coins. But if I will get 5-10 thousand more, that will be good for the community, because that will directly go to the Gold Account! So far I got 1,7 coins for staking.

Everyone can check the premine address and all to IPOs as well, I payed out only bounties and the IPOs.

Make it right...

I still hold all the coins Wink
Staking is nice... but it can affect future investitors cuz it's earlier than it should be...
If you cant fix the pos.. then alas fix the information on the 1st page of the thread...
Adapted

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:12:46 PM

Go on tweeter and tweet #Bittrex We love Gold reserve COIN
Or something should make it faster Wink

P.S. as far exchanges goes i trust bittrex the most !!
outstanding team!
Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:38:22 PM

Go on tweeter and tweet #Bittrex We love Gold reserve COIN
Or something should make it faster Wink

P.S. as far exchanges goes i trust bittrex the most !!
outstanding team!

Agreed, Bittrex is both the most welcoming and one of the nicest exchanges to use.

Our priority should be getting on there.
Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:01:02 PM

Our Ticker will be changed to XGR. Allcoin will change it tomorrow.

Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:07:24 PM

Our Ticker will be changed to XGR. Allcoin will change it tomorrow.

Great work Smiley
shogun47

Activity: 1806
Merit: 555

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:48:53 PM

*snip*

Staking is nice... but it can affect future investors cuz it's earlier than it should be...
If you cant fix the pos.. then alas fix the information on the 1st page of the thread...

Best solution i've heard yet. Just change the OP to match whats currently going on.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: