Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:53:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRO] PAYPROCOIN  (Read 138140 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PayProCoin (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:59:13 PM

As some of the community will know I have spent a few hours on the ICR #Bittrex today.

Very tough crowd.

Main concerns from the users in the chat room was the premine as they think its going to be dumped on them.

Yep, that's always a major concern. Just have to keep the transparency in the forefront and the trust level will remain.

It was suggested the premine goes into Escrow or with Bittrex.

I'm not sure how that would work as we start the school program next month.
Does that mean everytime we need coins for the program we have to request them?
Sounds both complicated and messy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rage19420

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:06:09 PM

As some of the community will know I have spent a few hours on the ICR #Bittrex today.

Very tough crowd.

Main concerns from the users in the chat room was the premine as they think its going to be dumped on them.

Yep, that's always a major concern. Just have to keep the transparency in the forefront and the trust level will remain.

Escrow would work. Not that complicated actually, it gives confidence to the community that a dev dump is not on the horizon.
PayProCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:18:35 PM

Very tough crowd.

Escrow would work. Not that complicated actually, it gives confidence to the community that a dev dump is not on the horizon.

So say I'm about to do a wallet distribution on a university and I need some PRO from the escrow - how would that work?
Rage19420

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:38:55 PM

Very tough crowd.

So say I'm about to do a wallet distribution on a university and I need some PRO from the escrow - how would that work?

Request the amount needed from escrow and update the community in the OP.
PayProCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:44:17 PM

Very tough crowd.

Request the amount needed from escrow and update the community in the OP.

Well that sounds simple enough.
Not sure I like the 1% fee some are charging but ive not had a good look yet.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:35:33 PM

Very tough crowd.

I dont know if you are going to sell it to the students or give to them for free, but I would recommend that you consider some of the the following things:

Students need to get a voucher from you that is system generated and when redeemed entitles them to a certain amount of PRO that they purchased/were given - similar to how prepaid airtime vouchers work. Each student you give a wallet to can get a voucher from you from the enrolment. The voucher code can be almost like a serial number but that serial number means a certain amount of PRO based on a secret formula. The escrow agent (perhaps Bittrex in this case) can be given the full list of vouchers once generated and the student has to create an account on the exchange. The code can be entered or emailed on Bittrex and confirmed with 2FA after which the PRO is released by Bittrex into the person's Bittrex PRO account. One voucher per account only. Vouchers can also only be redeemed once. The student can then transfer the PRO to his PC wallet, leave it in the exchange, sell it or trade with it.
PayProCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:07:40 PM

Very tough crowd.

I dont know if you are going to sell it to the students or give to them for free, but I would recommend that you consider some of the the following things:

Students need to get a voucher from you that is system generated and when redeemed entitles them to a certain amount of PRO that they purchased/were given - similar to how prepaid airtime vouchers work. Each student you give a wallet to can get a voucher from you from the enrolment. The voucher code can be almost like a serial number but that serial number means a certain amount of PRO based on a secret formula. The escrow agent (perhaps Bittrex in this case) can be given the full list of vouchers once generated and the student has to create an account on the exchange. The code can be entered or emailed on Bittrex and confirmed with 2FA after which the PRO is released by Bittrex into the person's Bittrex PRO account. One voucher per account only. Vouchers can also only be redeemed once. The student can then transfer the PRO to his PC wallet, leave it in the exchange, sell it or trade with it.

The idea is to offer a small amount free to encourage them to use the wallet.
I'm really liking the idea of the voucher system especially as I'm developing  PayProGift at the moment so could use the same code I'm already writing.
Plus it would be a bonus to Bittrex as its introducing potential new customers their way too
Great concept.
anixosees

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:07:09 PM

Fuelcoin has a 50% premine, but they escrowed it with allcointoday http://www.altcointoday.com/ - not sure how much they want to be in the escrow business, but thought I'd throw that out there.

Also agree the Bittrex is the exchange to go for.

Keep up the good work!
PayProCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 07:50:14 AM

ANON

I have updated the explorer to clearly show all coins under my control at the moment.

http://explorer.payprocoin.com/toprich

We will be discussing escrow over the weekend, so please contribute - all views welcome.

Kind Regards
Darren
PayProCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 08:07:04 AM

ANN

PAYPRODICE.com will be closed later today as we agree that it should not be operated by us considering the projects we are running.
Anyone still holding a balance is asked to withdraw now from the website or email admin@payprocoin.com after today to recover your deposits.

We reserve the right to sell the site, software and domain name at a later time.
Although we agree on principle that the popular game should not be operated by us, we also accept that we cannot / would not be against other operators running a dice game using PRO.

Kind Regards
Darren
mp2btc

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

MP & UKASH EXCHANGER & ESCROW SERVICE

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 11:27:10 AM

we need this on bittrex then from there to polo...we will go far guys...just kepp mailing bittrexx

mp2btc.co.nr & ESCROW SERVICE'S
PayProCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:37:00 AM

we need this on bittrex then from there to polo...we will go far guys...just kepp mailing bittrexx

Just putting together a cheeky little faucet to help bang the PayPro drums too.
PayProCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:05:14 PM

ANON

The follow updates have been made to explorer.

• RichList - Moved PayProCoin Accounts to separate list at bottom of page
  • Wallets - added download wallet direct from explorer

http://explorer.payprocoin.com

Kind Regards
Darren
scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 06:22:03 PM

Coinminers NOMP Pool

PAYPRO COIN NOMP Pool Hosted in US

http://coin-miners.info:8080/getting_started
No  registration needed
If you have problem with our pool join us on Freenode channel and tell us.

URL (difficulty Vardiff):   stratum+tcp://coin-miners.info:3938
Username: your PAYPRO COIN wallet address
Password: anything

bfgminer  -o stratum+tcp://coin-miners.info:3938 -u your PAYPRO COIN wallet address -p anything
Payments:
1% fee for the server cost.
Note:Payments every 60 sec after the coins get confirmed. Minimum payment 1 PRO

You can check the total blocks found at http://coin-miners.info:8080/tbs under the PAYPROCOIN Total Blocks column and the block confirmed under the PAYPROCOIN Confirmed column

Come on guys we need more miners here

madalieninvader

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 07:05:44 PM

Can anyone tell me which if any exchanges this is on yet? Sorry If already posted. Don't always have time to read the threads. New damn coin everyday.

crypto currency poker:
https://www.betcoinpoker.ag/
https://nitrogensports.eu/
https://pokershibes.com/
https://sealswithclubs.eu/ (are you coming back seals?)

BURST: http://burstcoin.info/ Mining for everyone, ASIC resistant, wide fair distribution, many features, greener POW, Smart Contracts (Automatic Transactions)

♦  Just-Dice.com  ♦   ♦  1% House Edge Dice Game  ♦   ♦  Play or Invest  ♦
Rage19420

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 07:06:33 PM

Can anyone tell me which if any exchanges this is on yet? Sorry If already posted. Don't always have time to read the threads. New damn coin everyday.

Listed on RapidCX

https://www.rapidcx.com/exchange/payprocoin
MegaPools

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

http://www.megapools.org

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 09:24:35 PM

PayProCoin on Megapools.org !!
Megapools.org are NMOP Base !!

Stats page : http://www.megapools.org

Miner Config :

bfgminer -o stratum+tcp://pro.megapools.org:[64008][64032][64256] -u YOURADDRESS -p xxx  [GPU configs]

cgminer -o stratum+tcp://pro.megapools.org:[64008][64032][64256] -u YOURADDRESS -p xxx  [GPU configs]

No REGISTRATION required. High DDOS Protection. Europe fast Node.

payout according to last round shares,
and send immediately to your wallet

Multi Currencies Pool Miners : http://www.megapools.org
PayProCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:22:09 PM

Beginning to think you need to be a scam coin to get on a major exchange!

Taking a look at some of those coins making the grade makes me wonder why we bothered doing everything by the book.
Apparently to make it onto a popular exchange you need to offer features that are not achievable and offer no real proof of identity.

Real coins with real solid projects and providing creditable identity are branded scam and bypassed to make way for .... scam coins.

So much for fair e-commerce and a free market place in an unregulated market place.

Darren Palmer
CEO
ctya

Activity: 297
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:38:31 PM

Beginning to think you need to be a scam coin to get on a major exchange!

Taking a look at some of those coins making the grade makes me wonder why we bothered doing everything by the book.
Apparently to make it onto a popular exchange you need to offer features that are not achievable and offer no real proof of identity.

Real coins with real solid projects and providing creditable identity are branded scam and bypassed to make way for .... scam coins.

So much for fair e-commerce and a free market place in an unregulated market place.

Darren Palmer
CEO

Don't let it get you down Mr. Palmer.
Those coins burn too bright and will eventually be nothing but ashes.
A coin only needs consistent, dependable development to move to the top and stand out from the rest in today's market.
It has been pointed out elsewhere that most of these "feature" coins have terrible development and deployment practices.  That makes them fun to trade on the exchanges but terrible to try to use for any practical transactions.
You've got a business plan to execute for PayProCoin.  Add a regular development, bug reporting and deployment cycle to really make it shine.

PayProCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:39:14 PM

ANN

100 FREE PRO COINS

Visit https://payprocoin.com/freecoins.php to claim.

Kind Regards
Darren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: