Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:14:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THE WALL OF SHAME  (Read 26459 times)
ShibecoinSucks

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:02:21 AM

SHIBECOIN deserves a place on this thread, not only was it a complete failure of a coin, the devloper loq stole plenty of money from people through his incessant dumping along with his crony pals. They censor and attack anyone who tries to point this out. Watch out people, they will come after you,.

ICEBERG COIN SUCKED!

QORA

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mistersushi

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:03:14 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2014, 01:15:47 AM by mistersushi

What? Cloak too? Cry

barabbas, aka IconicExpert should be at the top of the list. Don't trust this guy, before you fall for this scam check his post history and do your due diligence.
He has a confirmed at least 5 accounts of alts that he uses to promote his own ideas and to put down those he doesnt agree with.

Here is a list of his accomplishments.
1. He initiated a huge dump of BC and proceeded to blame the BC devs for it when they wouldnt support his event because they wanted to do one of their own. He started an entire smear campaign against BC and all of the people working to making it better.
2. He collected 13,000$ in donations for an event that he was planning involving women walking around on wall st passing out BC cards. The money STILL has not been returned a full month after the cancellation of said event.
3. He announced that he would be promoting XLB, but when the devs decided to do something that didnt agree with his plan, he accused them of dumps again just like he did with BC.
4. His alt accounts tried to start a logo contest for Cloak and when the dev found out who he/they were he pulled his support. So they initiated a smear campaign yet again.

This is the result of a butthurt loser being angry that noone will play with him anymore so he is spreading FUD to anyone who will listen.
It is in your best interests to move on and ignore anything these people say

You beat me to it!  This Nigerian scammer Christopher Bouzy, aka barabbas, aka IconicExpert just doesn't quit, does he?  He wants to make a hall of shame about OTHER people?? Unbelievable.  Hey Bouzy, there's a reason why your home country is a third-world shithole:  a few too many people like you there.

Even those blatantly racist disgrace of statements that only qualify you, are allowed here. Total freedom.

you should read just a bit above and will find, to your ignorant awakening, that I have just added IconicExpert to the Wall of Shame for refusing to return the donations. Like in at least 80% of his ideas, I disagree completely. That said, he is 1000% more decent than any of you. Quite the egocentric asshole, but not even close to the levels of dishonesty and plain imbecility of the likes of you.

I knew you'd try to play that card, Bouzy, being as honest as you are.  No, my remarks were not racist:  they're socio-political, and they fit your low-class ass to a T (just like your skinny jeans).

So now you're calling ME dishonest?  Oh rly?  Please do tell. You're making a liar out of yourself again, Bouzy.  You've made a fool of yourself online. I just helped a little, because I hate liars and bullshitters.
rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:08:56 AM

Not a legitimate list unless IconicExpert is on there.
mistersushi

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:10:41 AM

Not a legitimate list unless the OP is on there.

FIFY Wink
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:14:26 AM

Not a legitimate list unless the OP is on there.

FIFY Wink

thanks
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2404
Merit: 1636

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:14:58 AM

You attempt to enrol the Foundation in your diatribe against BlackCoin, please don’t. As an organisation we have made every effort to ensure that when all else around BlackCoin is in chaos, the BlockChain and its future is secure.

And this points to a fundamental misunderstanding you and many others have made about what the Foundations role in BlackCoin is. We are not here to Govern or rule BlackCoin but to provide a central platform for all those invested in BlackCoin to benefit from. The Foundation is a non profit entity and will power projects and developments by the Community for the Community. These projects will be voted on by the members in a democratic manner as befits our objectives as a leader in the new digital currency space.

While I agree there are many coins with bad developers, BlackCoin stands head and shoulders above the rest when it comes to its Dev and soon to be growing team. Something I’ve noticed none of you have disagreed with or attempted to make trouble about. Why? Because true talent is beyond this kind of tit for tat horse sh*t that goes on, on these threads.

Finally though, with such baseless and malicious accusations as yours, the burden of proof remains at your door. The usual “I said it first” stance doesn’t work.

BlackCoin is not about one or two people or even five or six, its tens of people, all over the world working to put together something a little bit different from all the other stuff we see come and go. We have seen 2 personalities pop up, “shine” and disappear again. Both with their own “Styles” and both ultimately failed. This isn’t about ego’s or how fast a price can be pumped, it’s a build up of solid fundamentals, concentrating on the factors that make this new wave business a reality.

SO, enough of your BlackCoin bashing, do better research and be careful who you accuse and of what. And not even allowing the “accused” a voice is rather foolish is it not? To discredit someone “because you would say that” is childish and petty, but then this whole argument against BlackCoin is just that is it not?
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:39:57 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2014, 05:17:09 AM by barabbas

You attempt to enrol the Foundation in your diatribe against BlackCoin, please don’t. As an organisation we have made every effort to ensure that when all else around BlackCoin is in chaos, the BlockChain and its future is secure.

And this points to a fundamental misunderstanding you and many others have made about what the Foundations role in BlackCoin is. We are not here to Govern or rule BlackCoin but to provide a central platform for all those invested in BlackCoin to benefit from. The Foundation is a non profit entity and will power projects and developments by the Community for the Community. These projects will be voted on by the members in a democratic manner as befits our objectives as a leader in the new digital currency space.

While I agree there are many coins with bad developers, BlackCoin stands head and shoulders above the rest when it comes to its Dev and soon to be growing team. Something I’ve noticed none of you have disagreed with or attempted to make trouble about. Why? Because true talent is beyond this kind of tit for tat horse sh*t that goes on, on these threads.

Finally though, with such baseless and malicious accusations as yours, the burden of proof remains at your door. The usual “I said it first” stance doesn’t work.

BlackCoin is not about one or two people or even five or six, its tens of people, all over the world working to put together something a little bit different from all the other stuff we see come and go. We have seen 2 personalities pop up, “shine” and disappear again. Both with their own “Styles” and both ultimately failed. This isn’t about ego’s or how fast a price can be pumped, it’s a build up of solid fundamentals, concentrating on the factors that make this new wave business a reality.

SO, enough of your BlackCoin bashing, do better research and be careful who you accuse and of what. And not even allowing the “accused” a voice is rather foolish is it not? To discredit someone “because you would say that” is childish and petty, but then this whole argument against BlackCoin is just that is it not?

First of all, everyone, EVERYONE is welcome here -as opposed to any and all of your controlled threads and ircs and reddits-. Is that clear enough? No restrictions of any kind. Even you can do your promotional and totally dishonest shit here. And none will be deleted. Ever.

And, mind you, it is SHIT. Raw, smoking, smoldering crap in all it's "glory". Your Foundation is a quickly improvised land-grab rally, nothing else. Serves no purpose whatsoever and was established only to grab the land, piss around it and keep then boy-wonder Iconic away from controlling your scam of a coin and well under the wraps of La Mano Nera, ok?

I don't know if the Russian idiot has talent or not as a coder/programmer. Maybe he has, maybe he hasn't. I understand he writes a lot of lines of codes... to no visible effect whatsoever. Your shitcoin is just that, a fork, yet another, of Litecoin, nothing else, Nothing innovative about it, not even speed, as claimed (there are many others way faster). I do know he is an idiot because I have seen behaving like one on IRC, so I am witness, so there. He is also an accomplice of GNU and the DOGE and La Mano Nera, a greedy mofo, just like everyone of you, yes you prominently included.

You may chose to qualify the charges made here and everywhere any which way that suits your agenda and that title you have set for yourself. You are just one of the bad guys in that scam, no matter what you put in your signature, one that not only condones but participates willingly in the mafia-like actions of La Mano Nera. I discredit people like you for your behaviors, that are reprehensible -and in your particular case, insignificant; you are not even a player in that scheme-. And I discredit those who commit what are crimes in the real world and that, for now, remain in impunity in Crypto. I did my research. I accumulated the evidence. It is all out there for everyone to see, judge and decide. No more free rides for the bad guys. The time of reckoning is here.
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:47:03 AM

Not a legitimate list unless IconicExpert is on there.

You don't read, do you. IconicExpert is prominently included in the Wall of Shame and will remain until he returns the donations. Period. What he is attempting to do, is just unacceptable. And shameful.

this thread will have total freedom, will honor truth and will list all those who people perceived as engaging in shameful acts. Crypto needs to be cleaned and this is just a first step to turn the tables around and get rid of the bums and crooks. Every good guy should be interested in its efficiency.

And yes, post of idiots will abound, goes with the territory. To their own SHAME, the posts will remain here until Bitcointalk wants. Most handles will be sock puppets. All of that is part of the deal. I just happen to believe that the credibility would be achieved by those who deserve it and the ones who don't, no one will, care about the nonsense they post.

It's a process. It has started.
mistersushi

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:49:01 AM

No more free rides for the bad guys. The time of reckoning is here.

It's not here, but it's coming, and probably when you least expect it.  You should straighten out and make things right while you still can.
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:55:26 AM

It's not here, but it's coming, and probably when you least expect it.  You should straighten out and make things right while you still can.

Are you going to strong-arm me, Clemenza? Good luck with that!
mistersushi

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:02:33 AM

No, I'm not going to strong-arm your skinny, bow-legged ass, Bouzy, and if I was intending to, I certainly wouldn't run my mouth about it online.  I was never stupid enough to fall for your con.  You, on the other hand, fit the pattern of many I've seen before.  The odds are stacking up against you and you don't know when to quit.
xuanzuofu

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:03:43 AM

SHIBECOIN deserves a place on this thread, not only was it a complete failure of a coin, the devloper loq stole plenty of money from people through his incessant dumping along with his crony pals. They censor and attack anyone who tries to point this out. Watch out people, they will come after you,.
I will continue to pay close attention to, may try to buy.

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE (http://coinia.net/Q) | QidroKi47VHMmT4vnqMPLTk5NXxAbxJvnF
Get Daily Free SignatureCoins (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=702676).SkjTR4sNEcoZgLwtkKR57uSBLV55ut3ywC
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:34:37 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2014, 04:30:27 AM by barabbas

It's not here, but it's coming, and probably when you least expect it.  You should straighten out and make things right while you still can.

No, I'm not going to strong-arm your skinny, bow-legged ass, Bouzy, and if I was intending to, I certainly wouldn't run my mouth about it online.  I was never stupid enough to fall for your con.  You, on the other hand, fit the pattern of many I've seen before.  The odds are stacking up against you and you don't know when to quit.

I am neither skinny, nor bow-legged and not African American either, but you are just too stupid to see the truth, on anything, if it bits you in your ugly ass.
IE, has indeed not quit and he's hawking another coin, all over tweetter and their thread here, while I am here responding to imbeciles such as you... as well as some much nicer people, of course.
mistersushi

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:53:49 AM

It's not here, but it's coming, and probably when you least expect it.  You should straighten out and make things right while you still can.

No, I'm not going to strong-arm your skinny, bow-legged ass, Bouzy, and if I was intending to, I certainly wouldn't run my mouth about it online.  I was never stupid enough to fall for your con.  You, on the other hand, fit the pattern of many I've seen before.  The odds are stacking up against you and you don't know when to quit.

I am neither skinny, nor bow-legged and not African American either, but you are just too stupid to see the truth, on anything, if it beast you in your ugly ass.
IE, has indeed not quit and he's hawking another coin, all over tweetter and their thread here, while I am here responding to imbeciles such as you... as well as some much nicer people, of course.

Your stilted facade of eloquence is failing you, Mr. Wordwall.  Tick Tock.
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:29:59 AM

I am neither skinny, nor bow-legged and not African American either, but you are just too stupid to see the truth, on anything, if it bits you in your ugly ass.

Your stilted facade of eloquence is failing you, Mr. Wordwall.  Tick Tock.
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:07:53 AM

"Alty", the dev of CLOAK, visited us yesterday... only to be faced with the motive of his inclusion in the WALL OF SHAME. Where CLOAK will remain due, among other things, to the dictatorial censorship that its practiced in their thread and their IRC. It happened again and it won't happen again because I won't post there anymore.

But the post deleted was and answer to a post of "Alty" reining in on the rumor that one of the devs from Libertycoin was part of the dev team of CLOAK. Categorically denying the rumor, "Alty" "assured" everyone that "nobody from XLB is part of my team."

Knowing differently, I posted that the thing about the truth is that you cannot break it in half. Caustic yes but clearly an indication that "Alty" hadn't been totally candid in his "assurance" for, in fact, there's a connection. Technically speaking, it could be true BUT, strictly speaking, it simply is not. In fact one of the members -briefly, to be precise-, of the Libertycoin team, is now a most committed member, in the same capacity and with similar attributions, of team Cloak coin. So the rumors are, in fact, true.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:27:58 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2014, 05:42:22 AM by XbladeX

But no, your assumption is wrong: Of the 75 million in existence, at least half was pre-mined by those two. Clear now?
SHOW THOSE PREMINED BC COINS Cheesy - TIP YOU CAN'T because there weren't any

It doesn't work that way here, smart ass. The evidence and the research has been long published everywhere. It is THEIR burden to prove otherwise.
But worry not, The Doge, the Don, Eugene (Yevgeniy) Rokhlin will have more worries -such as the FBI, the IRS- on his ass than his inclusion in the Wall of Shame. He lives in Brooklyn, that's the US, and here you may get away with crime in cryptoland, but not without generously contributing to Uncle Sam, so consider the "donations" to the Doge, in part, as donations to the IRS. There's some poetic justice in that. And, who knows, with time, there might well be justice, poetic or not, playing a part.

LOL in short YOU only wrote that all BC WAS mined in 7 DAYs (that was known 10 day before lunch)...

AGAIN SHOW THOSE PREMINED BC COINS - TIP: YOU CAN'T because there weren't any
I see that you just can't deliver 40m premine proof... it should be easy if only 2 guys "pemined" 40m BC as you claim...

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
kernels10

Activity: 408

ded

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:51:06 AM

don't forget that shitbag fyrstikken. he was invovled in shibe and doje (banknote) and is an all around scamming dirtbag.

Added but more details, as specific as possible would be helpful.

Yes. Show some proof.
SirChiko
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:26:54 AM

You should also add Trade Fortress there.

More details, please.
See here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=67058

The only online casino on which i won something. I made 17mBTC from 1mBTC in like 15 minutes.  This is not paid AD!

▀Check it out yourself▀
gorillajam

Activity: 98

win

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:34:59 AM

As they say - Hell, It's about time!

Some more candidates:
  • Serial opener of scam IPO's - EDG/Numus/etc... - using same style
  • ShareXchange operator?

yeal ,the same features, they are shit people and shit coin, Embarrassed

I wish some go guys backed me up when I tried to tell the forum about coins that conform to exactly the same tactics as these ones. I can't be 100% who can? I got zero support just a load of sockpuppets attacking me.

But Silkcoin is looking exactly like these ones. It's a bit pointless getting annoyed after the Scam has ended, the whole point is to spot and highlight them before they have stolen money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: