Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:01:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THE WALL OF SHAME  (Read 26461 times)
UNO_owner

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:40:06 AM

The people that go on my wall of shame, are the ones with obvious grudges that make accusations without any evidence.  A 35 Million premine should be easy to spot on the blockchain.  Links and chain analysis please.

Are you contending that it cannot be done? Like I said, I have thoroughly researched the issue and that is my conclusion.

Oh, well, I'll just take your word for it then.  How silly of me.
how silly of me to think that you would employ common sense and PROVEN FACTS.

See, that's just it.  I'm employing common sense by choosing not to believe your libel without proof.  Just like the guy who called Bryce Wiener a pump and dump scammer with no proof.  Same shit, different day.  Enjoy your "wall of shame".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:46:33 AM

Cmon barbarass let's meet up, your G-hound tixx on me.

If I'm some massive fraudster, wouldn't you want to confront me face to face? For every one to see? So you can NAME AND SHAME me?

Also I'll be in Washington DC for the Bitcoin in the Beltway conference, feel free to confront me there as well.

No answer as expected, ah? Well, the readers have had your answer loud and clear. You are making money by exploiting the miners of Blackcoin pool. Conflict of interest. Fraud. Scam. The pool, by the way, is not even close to one of the best in ANY metric. No arguments there. It is a FACT.

So Morituri13/dognip, as I suspected, works or has an interest in the PR company, ah? Clean as clean water indeed. My right hand gives money that my left hand puts right back in my pocket. And he obviously decides when the proceed from the pool are invested in BC, ahead of the larger moves by The Black Hand. Peachy.

Not in any hurry to meet with you at all. Less so to be shown what you want to be seen. I'd rather wait to see how you pull that off with the IRS auditors and the FBI. But you can do a video if you like. the one about soepnik is a classic and even after watching it 10 times still hilarious, you you can do better. By the way, what about the crumbs (46k and chage, in BC) thrown flowery pants boy's way as reward for services to the Black Hand. Proven also. Oh, sorry, that's easy for you: "I cannot be made responsible if some generous investors decide to reward unilaterally our marketing guy". See? I have them all for you. Well, not all. morituri13/dognip, has a financial interest in the PR firm, you have confirmed that already by "claiming the 5th", dude.

As you can obviously see, I am of the side that has no interest in breaking bread with the likes of you or other Capones of the crypto world. But no one has bumped me from anywhere, they cant. They would like it. YOU would like it -sorry that I am not interested in your coin or your threads, reddits, ircs any more, haven been for montsh-, but they, nor you, cant. I am persona non-grata, for obvious reasons, at the Libertycoin thread, that scam in progress already thoroughly exposed and on its way to emulate previous scams by the same scammers, but other than that I have seriously questioned a buch of devs and other delinquents in several coins' threads, but have found no blatant evidence of scams. Plenty of deluded individuals, but no evidence of scam to me, so they will not join the Wall of Shame unless I have evidence that they censor their threads. Like you and your cronies do.

On and yes, you are a massive fraudster. Face to face confrontation or not. If I'd know that confronting you would show you for the massive fraudster that you are -meaning access to ALL your accounts and the transfer of funds on specific periods, I could be convinced to face your ugly face, as it is, people with far more stretching powers than me, such as IRS auditors, will have that privilege... and the rest of us, probably through me, will have access to their official findings. In due time.

There's no hurry.
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:50:30 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 05:03:58 AM by barabbas

The people that go on my wall of shame, are the ones with obvious grudges that make accusations without any evidence.  A 35 Million premine should be easy to spot on the blockchain.  Links and chain analysis please.

Are you contending that it cannot be done? Like I said, I have thoroughly researched the issue and that is my conclusion.

See, that's just it.  I'm employing common sense by choosing not to believe your libel without proof.  Just like the guy who called Bryce Wiener a pump and dump scammer with no proof.  Same shit, different day.  Enjoy your "wall of shame".

And again, that's your prerogative. As is to continue ignoring the PROVEN FACTS.

Libel, by the way, is something quite serious in this country, the old US of A. I don't expect to be served court papers any time soon though. PROVEN FACTS can hardly be called libel.

By people with even a small degree of common sense, of course.

As for the charge on Wiener, you don't know if he has proof or not. Neither do I. For that reason, I ask and you conclude. Shitty difference between you a me, indeed.

Oh and by the way, how come you brand in their forum XC as a fraud and don't post it here, instead of absurd drivel? You also has offered ample spectrum of your "common sense" by  dismissing CINNI and "certainly to go to 0" among other "pearls" of your crypto IQ, your noble characters and your charges without any visible proof of any kind....

You do know your posts can be seen by others, didn't you?

Word to the wise: Check the posters that make suspicious charges (that will include me first and foremost), so you will know a bit of who they are and their potential motivations.
UNO_owner

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:22:45 AM

See, that's just it.  I'm employing common sense by choosing not to believe your libel without proof.  Just like the guy who called Bryce Wiener a pump and dump scammer with no proof.  Same shit, different day.  Enjoy your "wall of shame".

And again, that's your prerogative. As is to continue ignoring the PROVEN FACTS.

Libel, by the way, is something quite serious in this country, the old US of A. I don't expect to be served court papers any time soon though. PROVEN FACTS can hardly be called libel.

As for the charge on Wiener, you don't know if he has proof or not. Neither do I. For that reason, I ask and you conclude. Shitty difference between you a me, indeed.

Oh and by the way, how come you brand in their forum XC as a fraud and don't post it here, instead of absurd drivel? You also has offered ample spectrum of your "common sense" by  dismissing CINNI and "certainly to go to 0" among other "pearls" of your crypto IQ, your noble characters and your charges without any visible proof of any kind....

Word to the wise: Check the posters that make suspicious charges (that will include me first and foremost), so you will know a bit of who they are and their potential motivations.

So, you bothered to troll through my post history looking for things to discredit what I say - even though it is all irrelevant to this conversation?  Not only are you a tool, you aren't even correct.  Re-read my comment about XC.  I was agreeing with someone who felt bad for others that got screwed by what as near as I can tell, was worthless XC FUD just like this "wall of shame" shit.   My comments about CINNI were in regards to the whales who so royally fucked over that coin so badly on the pump and dump that even when the new wallet is coming out in days, it is having trouble rising to near a fraction of it's deserved value.  Smashing research there jackass.  Is that supposed to help convince me or others that your UNPROVEN FACTS about anyone in this thread are true?

Crypto is a fucking cesspool, full of scammers, fudsters, and teenagers that like to hold a grudge.  There are plenty of people who deserve to be on your wall of shame as long as there is a trail of evidence to go with it.  You have nothing but incoherent ramblings, baseless assertions, and paranoid conjecture accompanying what is an obvious crusade against a few select individuals.  So far, all you've proven to me is that you should be first on your own list.  This will be the last time I feed you troll.  Fuck off.

TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:25:39 AM

You use the word fact, like you know what it means Smiley

IRS/FBI/NSA/NASA/OBAMA can audit me left, right, up down. The fact that you truly believe I have some how managed to accumulate 40 mil BC is so amazing it's mind boggling.

If there was such a giant volume of coins (we're talking half the economy here) it would stick out in the BlockChain like a sore thumb. Especially since the age of the coins would have be really old since you claim I somehow pre mined them (even though I was not even on the BC scene till after PoW was way long and gone.) I mean we are not talking about 1-5 mil coins which can be easily funneled... we are talking 40 mil BC... LITERALLY MORE THAN HALF of all the coins in circulation.

Let me put it to you this way, do you really think if I had close to 5-7 mil USD, I would be spending my night on a Bitcointalk thread, talking to you Barabas, that's like complete life changing money-- hell, I'd be happy with a tiny little fraction of that money.
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:32:58 AM

So, you bothered to troll through my post history looking for things to discredit what I say - even though it is all irrelevant to this conversation?  Not only are you a tool, you aren't even correct.  Re-read my comment about XC.  I was agreeing with someone who felt bad for others that got screwed by what as near as I can tell, was worthless XC FUD just like this "wall of shame" shit.   My comments about CINNI were in regards to the whales who so royally fucked over that coin so badly on the pump and dump that even when the new wallet is coming out in days, it is having trouble rising to near a fraction of it's deserved value.  Smashing research there jackass.  Is that supposed to help convince me or others that your UNPROVEN FACTS about anyone in this thread are true?

Crypto is a fucking cesspool, full of scammers, fudsters, and teenagers that like to hold a grudge.  There are plenty of people who deserve to be on your wall of shame as long as there is a trail of evidence to go with it.  You have nothing but incoherent ramblings, baseless assertions, and paranoid conjecture accompanying what is an obvious crusade against a few select individuals.  So far, all you've proven to me is that you should be first on your own list.  This will be the last time I feed you troll.  Fuck off.

But, dear boy, I am not here to prove to you anything. You are way beyond that, quite frankly. I have exposed some fraudsters for their scams and frauds and post PROVEN FACTS, still in full operation -such as the Blackcoin pool, such as The Black Hand-, that you refuse to see. Hey, it's your privilege and not my problem at all.

Disengaged. Idiot. One more.
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:43:02 AM

IRS/FBI/NSA/NASA/OBAMA can audit me left, right, up down. The fact that you truly believe I have some how managed to accumulate 40 mil BC is so amazing it's mind boggling.

If there was such a giant volume of coins (we're talking half the economy here) it would stick out in the BlockChain like a sore thumb. Especially since the age of the coins would have be really old since you claim I somehow pre mined them (even though I was not even on the BC scene till after PoW was way long and gone.) I mean we are not talking about 1-5 mil coins which can be easily funneled... we are talking 40 mil BC... LITERALLY MORE THAN HALF of all the coins in circulation.

Let me put it to you this way, do you really think if I had close to 5-7 mil USD, I would be spending my night on a Bitcointalk thread, talking to you Barabas, that's like complete life changing money-- hell, I'd be happy with a tiny little fraction of that money.

Oh no, come on... a bit too much, isn't it? You don't address the PROVEN FACTS, exposed again and again, because you cannot deny them, therefore you admit the charges -what else could you do, but be silent about them proven facts?- but you keep on trying to cloud the issue that you know I cannot prove with mathematical precision -which is not to say it is not true, IT IS-. First, the 35-40 million coins were not just yours, they were somehow shared with St.GNU and Rat4. so we are talking about 12-13 million each -if shared in equal proportions-. And no, you, bright guy that you are in many things, have been hungry for too long, just like your associates, and started licking the tit immediately. So you have sold most of your millions of coins for very little fiat money. Some as low as hundreds of satoshis (some as high as 90k). All in all, you have made very good money, but not in the millions... collectively, the three of you, have, but currently you are making more through the Pool and, above all, the Black Hand, than selling your remaining BC.

So you in fact have a tiny fraction of that money. Not so tiny but tiny by comparison. And that's why you keep on keeping on. Morituri13 and his pals are indeed a cute no-risk investment.

Enjoy while it last.

And Yevgeniy, enough of the bullshit. Or not. I'm done.
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:34:45 AM

I wanna say that every "altcoin expert" and "whale" and "advisor" in you following list on twitter and other social is a scam.
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:45:23 AM

I wanna say that every "altcoin expert" and "whale" and "advisor" in you following list on twitter and other social is a scam.

Uh... Barabbas doesn't as of yet have a Tweeter account. Soon, maybe, but not currently. So no followers. Of any kind.

Oh wait... you still believe I am IconicExpert, don't you?
TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:57:58 AM

Oh no, come on... a bit too much, isn't it? You don't address the PROVEN FACTS, exposed again and again, because you cannot deny them, therefore you admit the charges -what else could you do, but be silent about them proven facts?- but you keep on trying to cloud the issue that you know I cannot prove with mathematical precision -which is not to say it is not true, IT IS-. First, the 35-40 million coins were not just yours, they were somehow shared with St.GNU and Rat4. so we are talking about 12-13 million each -if shared in equal proportions-. And no, you, bright guy that you are in many things, have been hungry for too long, just like your associates, and started licking the tit immediately. So you have sold most of your millions of coins for very little fiat money. Some as low as hundreds of satoshis (some as high as 90k). All in all, you have made very good money, but not in the millions... collectively, the three of you, have, but currently you are making more through the Pool and, above all, the Black Hand, than selling your remaining BC.

So you in fact have a tiny fraction of that money. Not so tiny but tiny by comparison. And that's why you keep on keeping on. Morituri13 and his pals are indeed a cute no-risk investment.

Enjoy while it last.

And Yevgeniy, enough of the bullshit. Or not. I'm done.

I love how you use the word proven with out ever providing proof.

How do I know you didn't mine half the BC economy?
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2407
Merit: 1636

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:35:01 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 09:09:19 PM by vizique

Having now read the rambling of this delusional fool for a couple of days now, its clear that he has no proof of the claims he makes, is spiteful and vindictive, is not prepared to accept any answer other than the one he provides, does not listen to reason and is clearly not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Any one with more than 3 brain cells will see this whole thread for what is it, a childs personal sand pit where he can scream, shout and pee his pants in anger.

And as always, people like this hide behind the screen and never reveal their true ID's, ironically they're happy to tell the world mine or yours but not their own.

However, as we know, those of us at the BlackCoin Foundation all show our faces and have nothing to hide. That's the whole point, visibility and transparency. Your pathetic attempts to discredit honest people will get you in trouble one day as you will (or already have) commit libel.... be careful and don't say you weren't warned!

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:44:34 AM

But no, your assumption is wrong: Of the 75 million in existence, at least half was pre-mined by those two. Clear now?
SHOW THOSE PREMINED BC COINS Cheesy - TIP YOU CAN'T because there weren't any

It doesn't work that way here, smart ass. The evidence and the research has been long published everywhere. It is THEIR burden to prove otherwise.
But worry not, The Doge, the Don, Eugene (Yevgeniy) Rokhlin will have more worries -such as the FBI, the IRS- on his ass than his inclusion in the Wall of Shame. He lives in Brooklyn, that's the US, and here you may get away with crime in cryptoland, but not without generously contributing to Uncle Sam, so consider the "donations" to the Doge, in part, as donations to the IRS. There's some poetic justice in that. And, who knows, with time, there might well be justice, poetic or not, playing a part.

LOL in short YOU only wrote that all BC WAS mined in 7 DAYs (that was known 10 day before lunch)...

AGAIN SHOW THOSE PREMINED BC COINS - TIP: YOU CAN'T because there weren't any
I see that you just can't deliver 40m premine proof... it should be easy if only 2 guys "pemined" 40m BC as you claim...

bump no proff so far...

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:15:58 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2014, 01:26:13 AM by barabbas

ZIPPERCOIN(ZIP)

This one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=634292.20 hurts a little. I supported it and promoted it. Many of my friends and followers downloaded the wallet, earned gifts and were generally as enthusiastic about it as I was. I do not recommend coins to anyone unless they meet the following criteria: They are 100% FREE. At least that way no one will be badly hurt... which, as we just witnessed, doesn't mean they cannot be a scam. I don't understand this particular scam, for I don't see any profit in it for the developers buy the experience in this wild world of crypto has taught us that there doesn't need to be a specific incentive -it may be just playing around-, although generally there is and it is always the same: Money. Not in this case, apparently. But the reality is that the coin, for all intents and purposes, has been abandoned. The dev is MIA. The "event" with the 2 million direct distribution in San Francisco on the 10th of June, evidently did not happen and, unless some late minute action is taken -and it could be too late-, ZIPPERCOIN is history. The wallet, containing the gifts, is out of sync permanently so the deal seems clearly to be done for good.

I have to apologize to all my friends and followers for it. I believed this was going to be THE first free coin to succeed. 40% was going to be distributed, which seemed a lot and not transparent at all but, again, since it was for free, why not give it a chance? Of course no "registration" or any kind of data collection was involved, that would have been a no-no. Just "likings" and "sharings" and "tweetings": No harm to anyone, not possible. Oh and it could all have just been a plot to promote that new social network they will launch later this year, "bumble", because they were giving away 500 ZIP just to visit it and post, some kind of test, I guess.

In any case, it's fair at this point to declare ZIPPERCOIN dead for all intents and purposes and it's develoer/s scammers. It could be someone related to a wealthy family in San Francisco, but I don't know the identity of any of the developer/s. I know they have a link, obvious, to the Bumble networks. And that's that.

A good, clean, honest, 100% transparent and 100% FREE coin will eventually come... if I have to create it myself.

UPDATE ON JUNE 13TH

#Zippercoin had come back... at least to the Twitter account, caustically posting that it has been an amazing week and that they passed 5 miollion ZIPS instead of 2 million, in San Francisco. No evidence of it whatsoever and the count of twitter followers hasn't increased in a significant way to reflect the effects of such giveaway, so we will need significant proof it happen and significant more consistency of presence on their thread and/or twitter.

Their wallet, which did not work for a week, is now working again normally. A bit weird..
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:10:09 AM

MY GOD, FINALLY A NEW ALT THAT ISN'T A SCAM COIN!!!!

Have a look at NLG, it was this post that caught my eye on it today. Sorry for the caps but it's so rare to find a decent coin these days.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=648759.0
reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:32:18 PM

barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:29:24 PM

Yes i can acknowledge this... as he is even hand in hand with the group "Blackhand" on twitter playing pump and scam dumps

Christopher Bouzy is the absolute filth of cryptoland today.

Guys, We have started a twitter account - please follow, retweet and share - its purpose is to expose scams of Christopher Bouzy and prevent further broad daylight robbery.

https://twitter.com/IconicAmateur

We will expose the fuck out of you bouzy boy, your fucking game is up.

Only retards and very disturbed individuals still pretend that IconicExpert, who lives in New York, and me, who live in the West Coast, are the same.

But it's ok, the readers of this wall, hopefully, are normal people and they know what's what.
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:32:54 PM

No matter how many times you post this and at what text size. If you don't tell me HOW to sticky it, it won't happen; if you do, I will be more than glad to oblige.

I have already posted this, haven't I?
Ashbite

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:12:10 PM

IconicExpert, who lives in New York, and me, who live in the West Coast.

THATS A BLATANT LIE.

you guys were caught red handed accessing btctalk from the same IP, from the same computer.

When i exposed the scam, you got flustered and went hiding into your nest.

NIGERIAN FUCKING SCAMMER

They are scammers but dont say that to people man, calm your head bro.
Racism not good, let them live with their own sorrow.
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:20:32 PM

Keep on qualifying yourselves and trying to perpetuate the absurd and perfectly provable lies... You, coward, live tight here in my backyard. And I have offered already -to your other handle, but it is the same obvious, infantile, racist shit- a meeting in person. I drive. To meet on the inside of your nearest police station, the safest place on the Planet. But you are not interested in that, ah? Your only interest is to perpetuate your blatant lies than consume your racist and despicable instincts tower that guy, IE, who left to leave your scam coin, BC, to inevitably drift towards extinction.

By the way, Doge, Don, Dog, keep on on sending your minions. The parade is quite funny, new accounts and handles and all. You are still and always will be a fraud. And your Mano Nera-handled Blackcoin, a scam. Proven. Admitted publicly.

But this is quite funny indeed.

Hey, retards: The offer to meet in person, still stands. Name the time and the Police station and I will be there. No takers ah?
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:30:12 PM

Keep on qualifying yourselves and trying to perpetuate the absurd and perfectly provable lies... You, coward, live tight here in my backyard. And I have offered already -to your other handle, but it is the same obvious, infantile, racist shit- a meeting in person. I drive. To meet on the inside of your nearest police station, the safest place on the Planet. But you are not interested in that, ah? Your only interest is to perpetuate your blatant lies than consume your racist and despicable instincts tower that guy, IE, who left to leave your scam coin, BC, to inevitably drift towards extinction.

By the way, Doge, Don, Dog, keep on on sending your minions. The parade is quite funny, new accounts and handles and all. You are still and always will be a fraud. And your Mano Nera-handled Blackcoin, a scam. Proven. Admitted publicly.

But this is quite funny indeed.

Hey, retards: The offer to meet in person, still stands. Name the time and the Police station and I will be there. No takers ah?

Lol. Getting flustered again Bouzy Boy? You are a Nigerian Scammer and the world knows it.

He's moved to a much better things -not a stretch-, but I would love to meet you in person. No deal ah?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: