Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:03:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THE WALL OF SHAME  (Read 26461 times)
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:04:13 PM

some crap

Btw, I fail to understand why do you want to meet? To rob me? I have never received such a strange request of meeting over the Internet.

FUCKING Strange.

You just confirmed again ICONICEXPERT = BARABBAS = CHRISTOPHER BOUZY = NIGERIAN FUCKING SCAMMER

Nothing strange, little boy. Rob you INSIDE a police station? But you won't do it because you just want to spread your racist nonsense...

Seems legit.

Anyway, DONE with the retards for today.

PS.- Yevgeniy, these fan-boys don't make you look good one bit, but hey you can't look good under any light so I guess trying to litter the thread is all you want to do. Fine with me.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:25:58 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 08:38:09 PM by Zer0Sum

This thread can be useful to help consumer protection lawyers file claims against bad actors.  If you have been scammed, you want to create a record here of who scammed you (give as much info as you possibly can; make some calls and do some research to try to get names, addresses, IP addresses, etc), when and how and for how much you were scammed (bullet points that outline the facts of your case), and contact information where YOU (the victim) can be reached if some legal action arises in the future.

The statute of limitations is generally about seven (7) years, meaning that a victim has 7 years to file a suit over a claim in tort relating to these matters.  The law is obviously lagging behind the development of crypto, but within a few years we should see law firms getting active in this field, especially consumer protection law firms, and then if we do this right they could come back to this page and collect data for up to 7 years prior if they happen to be going after a perpetrator.  So dont just use this forum as a blacklist, but use it as a register of complaints in anticipation of potential future legal action and remedies into the far future.

The more detailed info people provide here, the more likely it is that lawyers will scan this thread to find ways to bring law suits and maximize the penalties they can claim against bad guys.  Law is a money game like anything else, and if we develop a rich resource (if we build it) they will come...

Nice post.

These "bad actors" hiding behind fake names think they are genius...
Many of these crooked fuckers are pulling these scams from USA, Australia, Canada, EU...
And straight up defrauding 1000s of US citizens of millions of $$$...
Then criminally evading income tax because, you know, it's "hidden" in the BTC block chain.

People with bucks are methodically preparing class action suits...
I know lawyers that are coming to my Bitcoin group to sniff around...
And the end result for these idiots will be something like:

(1)  Extradition to some place like Texas to stand trial for fraud... sentences 20-40+ years.

(2)  Conviction for income tax evasion...
Penalty unpaid tax + 300% penalty + jail time...
So if you bilked the mooks for $1,000,000...
You will owe the Govt $3,000,000 when you are back on the street.

(3)  Your family is going to share this experience with you... so will your cell mate Bubba.

(3)  Best case scenario is privately settling with a lawyered up group that tracks you down.

(4)  LOL... you laugh. Pfffft.

(5)  Here's the biggie >>>>>  you will be banned from using the internet for life like your pedo friends.

(5)  The best internet security experts in the world work with legal firms...
They have Govt/NAS connections and find the scum like you every day...
The REAL TALENT and connections is with the Good Guys... not the on Dark Side.

It's only a matter of time. Can't wait.
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:40:01 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 11:38:58 PM by barabbas

VERICOIN

Yes, vericoin. In the Wall of Shame. Reason? They simply don't play fair. They randomly  kick out any poster from their IRC channel if the question, even minimally, the procedures, let alone criticize anything. Just not acceptable.

There are other red lights too. Extreme arrogance on the part of some of the mods AND their self-proclaimed media front man, which serves the coin and the community very poorly. That is inappropriate behavior in a coin, but specially in a new coin that has, technically, the interesting traces of one that could actually "make it".

A very deep change in behaviors, along with TOTAL transparency, is needed there.

Shameful.

Edit for accuracy: The dev PM me to tell me that the charges couldn't be right because the thread is not moderated. It appears so and I haven't corroborated the charges made by one poster that claimed his part of a post had been deleted, so, for now, that particular charge is erased.

What cannot be erased and I was a witness of myself is the arrogant attitude and blatant censorship exercised in the IRC channel, specifically by the mod "pcmerc". The dev pretends that only "racist" comments are invited to "tone down". Again, no racist comments at all and this mod ejected one poster that was questioning the presence in the VRC IRC channel of known followers or Blackcoin and Libertycoin such as "BlackHanhasdrake" and "BlackhandAfrikanos" as well as "Gatti". The media front-man was also present and witness of the incident.

Censorship of any kind and corresponding lack of transparence, gain an entrance in this wall. And while I have no problem admitting errors, when they occur, I will hold the people responsible for dictatorship behavior that I have personally witnessed. 

gorillajam

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

win

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:07:59 PM

NEM!

effectsToCause

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 10:32:41 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 03:26:16 AM by effectsToCause

VERICOIN

Yes, vericoin. In the Wall of Shame. Reason? They simply don't play fair. They censor perfectly legitimate posts from their thread and randomly  kick out any poster from their IRC channel if the question, even minimally, the procedures, let alone criticize anything. Just not acceptable.

There are other red lights too. Extreme arrogance on the part of some of the mods AND their self-proclaimed media front man, which serves the coin and the community very poorly. That is inappropriate behavior in a coin, but specially in a new coin that has, technically, the interesting traces of one that could actually "make it".

A very deep change in behaviors, along with TOTAL transparency, is needed there.

Shameful.

Curiously, this poster just came on the VeriCoin thread to give encouragement and descent advice.

I urge anyone reading these claims to ask members of our community, I am confident you will find these accusations to be false.
effectsToCause

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 10:39:28 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 03:05:30 AM by effectsToCause

All the things mentioned here are fabrications.  Just ask our community, our IRC people.  As long as Barabbas doesn't go into our IRC and FUD you won't hear that these statements are true.

Everybody knows the truth effectsToCause.

Bouzy said #VRC was a bad investment and he can;t get over the fact he was made to look like a butthurt dumbass (which he is anyways) when the prices rose sharply.

Barabbas attacking a relatively trouble free Vericoin is more proof of the following equation:

IconicExpert = Christopher Bouzy = Barabbas = Nigerian Fucking Scammer = Dumbass = Butthurt loser.

I am exposing Christopher Bouzy, aka Barabbas, aka IconicExpert, the nigerian fucking scammers scams at https://twitter.com/IconicAmateur. Come collaborate and ensure this gangrene to crypto is weeded out.

Whoever Barabbas is he appears to be trying to play both sides, most would say that is suspicious behavior.
pnosker

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:45:08 PM

VERICOIN

Yes, vericoin. In the Wall of Shame. Reason? They simply don't play fair. They censor perfectly legitimate posts from their thread and randomly  kick out any poster from their IRC channel if the question, even minimally, the procedures, let alone criticize anything. Just not acceptable.

Shameful.

The thread isn't moderated. There's no censoring. I've only ever kicked people for being racist. There is total, 100% transparency in the thread. Look again.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
sdmathis

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:46:22 PM

VERICOIN

Shameful.

How can VeriCoin censor posts on the thread when it NOT a self-moderated thread?  As a matter of fact, Barabbas hasn't told even a shade of truth in his post. I think everyone knows that though.

effectsToCause

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 10:49:49 PM

I dont know what you are talking about effectsToCause, my only goal is to expose Christopher Bouzy, the nigerian scammer going by the name of IconicExpert, aka barabbas. I have never visited your IRC. Somebody else is impersonating me for obvious reasons if you have seen me in your IRC. Note down the IP next time you see IconicScum/IconicAmateur in your IRC.

Together we can hunt down the nigerian fucking scammer. Be strong.

I meant barrabas sorry edited my post for clarity
sdmathis

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:50:53 PM

I dont know what you are talking about effectsToCause, my only goal is to expose Christopher Bouzy, the nigerian scammer going by the name of IconicExpert, aka barabbas. I have never visited your IRC. Somebody else is impersonating me for obvious reasons if you have seen me in your IRC. Note down the IP next time you see IconicScum/IconicAmateur in your IRC.

Together we can hunt down the nigerian fucking scammer. Be strong.

I think effectsToCause simply hit the wrong button and quoted the wrong person. Barabbas is the one who has been in our forum playing both sides.

sdmathis

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:52:59 PM

How can VeriCoin censor posts on the thread when it NOT a self-moderated thread?  As a matter of fact, Barabbas hasn't told even a shade of truth in his post. I think everyone knows that though.

Guys,

Vericoin is being harassed simply because Christopher Bouzy, aka IconicExpert, aka barabbas, the nigerian scammer has a grudge against Vericoin.

We all know the truth.

IconicExpert = Christopher Bouzy = Barabbas = Nigerian Fucking Scammer = Dumbass = Butthurt loser.

Actually, I'd rather be on his bad side than his good side. I don't want him even near VeriCoin. We are a good coin with a good reputation and I'd like to keep it that way.

darkota

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:08:08 PM

XC(Xcoin) and now NEM.
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:44:52 PM

VERICOIN

Shameful.

The thread isn't moderated. There's no censoring. I've only ever kicked people for being racist. There is total, 100% transparency in the thread. Look again.

Well, in fact, that is simply not true. And you know it for you were present in the IRC channel when your co-moderator, this morning, kicked out one poster. And there were no racist comments whatsoever --he was questioning the presence in the place of well know Blackcoin and Libertycoin supporters. How can you say something that you, me and a bunch of other people present there, know to be false?

And, in response to the other dev at VRC, "effectsToCause", like I responded to you via PM, I am an investor in VRC. I'd very much like it to be successful and I stand to gain if it is. But I did not start the Wall of Shame to include only coins I am not invested in. I know this concept may shock you but some of us -or at least me- play 100% fair. Regardless.

An censorship, of ANY kind, is an automatic entry in the Wall of Shame, whether I am invested in the coin or not.
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:45:42 PM

XC(Xcoin) and now NEM.

If you don't provide specifics, it is really kind of meaningless.
darkota

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:10:56 AM

XC(Xcoin) and now NEM.

If you don't provide specifics, it is really kind of meaningless.

Basically NEM's "leader" Utopianfuture had sockpuppet accounts for NEM stakes and to make the NEM thread look "lively"
See below

and XC was made by loljosh and Templar77(scamming devs who also made other coins such as Libertycoin, Sync, etc etc) Ive seen, not to mention its "xnodes" are not trustless, and there has been report of a user loosing his funds when sending to another wallet on XC(chaeplin)
In this statement will try to address three issues: One is on NEM distributional idea which I don't think many people understand even with many many pages and words have been poured on the issue so far. Secondly, I will address the issue of my personal conduct and the last issue is about what will be the future of NEM and UtopianFuture.

NEM distributional idea is best understood in this summary written in the Development Contract.

"The purpose of the stakeholder community distribution round  is to spread the majority of NEM evenly and to many stakeholders as long as the logistics allows. The goal is to build a big and decentralized community that can support NEM's exsitence and operation as a decentralized network"

IMO, the distribution round was a success. We are now having a big and passionate group of developers and helpers that share the same goal and a sense of solidarity. That's very important because they will be shaping the future of NEM with or without me.

The spread of the distribution round  was excellent as you can see in the population statistics. The number does not lie and we can show that to any detractors.  

I failed in my personal conduct and not adhere to the rules I set myself. If you are familiar with American politics, now I have the Eliot Spitzer or Anthony Weiner problem.

I had a few sockpuppet accounts but I have no intention of cashing out any of them. I did not write down the sock accounts (using an arbitrary password that I can't remember) neither and plan to donate the fees for the development fund. I created sock accounts to keep the thread at a high demand when we have few supporters. Ghosthouse is the only account I kept using more so that I can use it sometimes to cheer up NEM threads.

It is what it is. I apologize to my core team members, to all NEM supporting developers and helpers for this issue. I will step down from now on.

The task of maintaining NEM stakeholder list will be transfered to Patmast3r. He has been sharing the access to the file with me for quite sometimes. NEMtoken account will be passed to Pastmast3r as well.

NEM Twitter account will be transfered to Makoto and he could pass on to the most suitable person.

NEM development fund accounts will be fully transfered to Jaguar0625, Gimre and Thies1965.

Ournem website will be transfered to the core team as well.

Update and Discussion and Refunds threads will be closed after new threads with similar functions can be made up.

All press contacts will be passed to the core team so that they can find an appropriate person for the job.

I resign from all leading function within NEM and this will be the last post of UtopianFuture.
pnosker

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:04:20 AM

VERICOIN

Shameful.

Well, in fact, that is simply not true. And you know it for you were present in the IRC channel when your co-moderator, this morning, kicked out one poster. And there were no racist comments whatsoever --he was questioning the presence in the place of well know Blackcoin and Libertycoin supporters. How can you say something that you, me and a bunch of other people present there, know to be false?

And, in response to the other dev at VRC, "effectsToCause", like I responded to you via PM, I am an investor in VRC. I'd very much like it to be successful and I stand to gain if it is. But I did not start the Wall of Shame to include only coins I am not invested in. I know this concept may shock you but some of us -or at least me- play 100% fair. Regardless.

An censorship, of ANY kind, is an automatic entry in the Wall of Shame, whether I am invested in the coin or not.

The THREAD is not moderated. Take a look at it. Go PM a mod. I don't control the other Ops in #VeriCoin. As far as I know, some person was harassing some channel members and wouldn't stop when warned. That's all I saw.

Anyway, my primary complaint was against you accusing us from deleting posts from the VeriCoin ANN thread. It's just simply not true.

barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:10:44 AM

VERICOIN

Shameful.

The THREAD is not moderated. Take a look at it. Go PM a mod. I don't control the other Ops in #VeriCoin. As far as I know, some person was harassing some channel members and wouldn't stop when warned. That's all I saw.

Anyway, my primary complaint was against you accusing us from deleting posts from the VeriCoin ANN thread. It's just simply not true.

And as that, the charge, THAT ONE, has been dropped.

Problem there is that you pretend now I wasn't there myself even when I told you I was. There was no harassment of any kind. The opposite, as a matter of fact, is the truth. And you were there. And, of course, there was no warning at all -on the first bump, there was an unaceptably arrogant warning  when the poster returned-. So you lie. Twice..."as far as I am concerned".
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:27:43 AM

PROJECT RESTORING HONOR OR PROJECT LINING UP YOUR POCKETS?

As most of us know by now, the original dev of Honorcoin, scammed the miners he had lured to his coin and run away with an undetermined number of Honorcoins. The disappointed miners decided, some of them, that rather than lose it all -or almost- they were going to take over the operation to try and salvage it. "Jarvis" declared himself the new dev and announced the plan to re-launch the coin on June 20th.

Honor is, indeed, a great name. An asset. So, naturally, I looked into it as soon as I knew of the original scam. And, in principle, it looks quite natural, logic and even interesting. The project, that is. But, mind you, this was a shitty coin to begin with, if there ever was one. It was fully designed to con a few greedy miners and run away with their coins... and undetermined amount that could mean from hundreds of thousands to even one million or more, no one really knows.

When I looked into Jarvis' plan for the relaunch, it was quite obvious that the relaunch was being quite hurried. They literally had nothing. That well know scammer, Templar77,  had even extended his tentacles there to take further advantage of the conned miners. I uncovered his activities to Jarvis and that put a quick end to the "connetion". For a while, I even considered to buy into the "restoration". But I saw too many problems besides the obvious hurry. I posted the problems and even some ideas that I consider solutions. It's all there so you can visit the thread yourselves and decide.

As it stands, the project pretends not to restore the coin, really -which would be very nice if it were not for all the wrong reasons-, but, rather, to line up the pockets of the miners who mined it and were victims of the previous dev. So those holding hundreds of thousands of Honorcoins, of practically no value right now, will not just maintain the coins in the net iteration of Honorcoin but, actually, would receive double the number of coins they have. So will whoever buys in now for a very few satoshis. And so will even the scammer that defrauded them.

All of this is beyond wrong. It will produce a few (35-40 at most), millonaires in worthless coins that will never be worth anything because it represents an absurd distribution  model that has never worked and will never work.

Anyway, like I stated above, I posted profusely in their thread so you can read all the problems I see and also some of the ideas for solutions I volunteered.
Of course, they will continue ahead with their plan while the few satoshis the coin is still worth quickly disappear while they restore, without any changes -only a few and way for the worse- , a coin designed for the sole purpose of scamming them.

You can easily imagine the results.
pnosker

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:45:51 AM

Maybe I was there but not paying attention. Either way, it wasn't me that kicked the individual in question.

KimNam

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:59:04 AM

the recent scandal in altcoin world is NEM OP Tongue
check it out here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649852.0;topicseen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print