Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:51:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Perfect Time to Buy!  (Read 5419 times)
sangungaji

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:09:41 AM

With all the good news coming out in favor of bitcoin like Expedia accepting bitcoin etc it's time to buy with the price going down. You will not be so lucky next week. I strongly believe it's going to reach $700 by end of next week!

It is true, when the market is down. It is the perfect time to buy bitcoin. You can hold it until the price will go up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:40:58 AM

With all the good news coming out in favor of bitcoin like Expedia accepting bitcoin etc it's time to buy with the price going down. You will not be so lucky next week. I strongly believe it's going to reach $700 by end of next week!

It is true, when the market is down. It is the perfect time to buy bitcoin. You can hold it until the price will go up.
Yes, I agree on you. When bitcoin price in the market is down then it will be the perfect time for you to not lose your money that easily. Bitcoin is really great, if you wanted to buy bitcoin in the highest price then it will depend on you for you to experience on how to take risk on it. Hold bitcoin until the price goes up for you to gain or earn a lot.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:41:34 AM

One can not really said the perfect time to buy bitcoin because the market is so volatile most especially when you are using the Price of bitcoin as the bases of you analysis before buying, but the fact still remains that the best time to buy bitcoin is when the Price is low in other to buy at cheap price apart from that I don't see any other favorable time to invest in bitcoin.
Mancung

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:48:02 AM

And again, this whole week,  the prices slightly go down, this could be a perfect time to buy. Some analysts said that by the end of june the price might goes up again, btc might hit 9k and eth could be around 1k, i dont know if its true or not, but we can try now as the prices are pretty low now
Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:49:58 AM

I think today is the perfect time to buy bitcoin, because the bitcoin price is low now, and many people are panic to sell their btc low price.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:34:28 AM

It is indeed the best or perfect time to buy. It is not just the perfect time to buy bitcoin because almost all the good cryptocurrencies are on sale and you are right, you already know what to do when the word sale is there, you should buy it and you should not hesitate because it is cheaper and it will help you to save money from buying from the cheaper price compare to the expensive ones.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:52:15 AM

I will call it the right time to buy instead of the perfect time to buy because I believe there is no such thing as perfect in cryptocurrency market. The volatility, rapid fluctuations and unpredictable prices can instantly make you poorer If you don't know how to deal with virtual currencies. The price of the bitcoin is on downtrend but it is difficult to know if its already reach the bottom so it better to watch the market daily to find the right time to buy.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:11:46 PM

I recommend you to buy at low value and sell at high price. It is old strategy but it is proven and tested. You account will be profitable when you follow this technique. The lower the price, the higher the income you will get. Simply the lower the bitcoins value, the more bitcoin you will invest the higher you might get.
Actually, it is more of a basic common sense than a strategy. It is very obvious that a person won’t earn any penny if he goes the other way around. Despite of its simplicity when it comes to explain with words, following this in real time is tougher than one can even imagine of. Many people fail to do so and this is the sole reason why most of the investors lose. In order to work according to this plan, one must have good level of knowledge.

FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:59:27 PM

If that's the case then, it is really  the perfect time to buy.Just patiently hold until the price go's up.

Irviyandi

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:46:06 PM

It's when this cheap price is a very good time to buy bitcoin and this is the right time to buy now then we can sell our bitcoin or altcoin by the end of the week. Since it is most likely the end of the week is when the coin price goes up and better you hold it for selling Until the end of the year.

bintangkejoraku

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:23:02 PM

now is the right time to buy bitcoin, now the bitcoin price is down to the $ 7500 price. maybe next week will reach $ 8k.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:34:06 PM

It's when this cheap price is a very good time to buy bitcoin and this is the right time to buy now then we can sell our bitcoin or altcoin by the end of the week. Since it is most likely the end of the week is when the coin price goes up and better you hold it for selling Until the end of the year.
When you buy now, it's better to hold it till it increases that much, it maybe the last time we can see those figures and we might not be able to buy at this price, hold don't sell by next week.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:43:07 AM

Today is still the best time to buy for more bitcoin because the price is still striking low and it is good to buy and hold for a long time or wait for the right time to sell. Holding bitcoins is the best strategy for everyone who wanted to be rich in the future and now while the price is low it is good to buy and hold.
super5star

Activity: 313

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:13:58 AM

The perfect time to buy the coins we like is when the coin touches the lowest price. I wait for the price of the coin I like to touch the low price because I want to buy more and I will hold it for as long as possible until the price is high again. I will not buy at high prices.
You will see so many investors getting confused as they don’t really know when is the right time to invest in spite having lot of money for the sake of investing in the crypto coins. The best time to get into the world of the crypto currencies is the time when the market value of the crypto coins starts falling and that you see the rates of the coins getting cheaper. Before that, you need to stay patient and that you need to wait.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:19:49 AM

Right off the bat, something needs to be said: there’s never going to be a perfect date for buying a new computer. Prices are subject to change all the time – they could go up and down without warning. These are recommendations based on the past, not guarantees.
Apart from that I still believe that it is not too late for anyone that hasn’t purchased any Bitcoin yet. It’s still early to purchase, but there is also nothing wrong with it If you invest right now. There is still much time. To invest, and the price is not going up to hit another all time. High as of now. I believe that will happen when the end of this year is approaching.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:29:14 AM

Right off the bat, something needs to be said: there’s never going to be a perfect date for buying a new computer. Prices are subject to change all the time – they could go up and down without warning. These are recommendations based on the past, not guarantees.
Apart from that I still believe that it is not too late for anyone that hasn’t purchased any Bitcoin yet. It’s still early to purchase, but there is also nothing wrong with it If you invest right now. There is still much time. To invest, and the price is not going up to hit another all time. High as of now. I believe that will happen when the end of this year is approaching.
Well, as long as you see this as a cheap price, I think it is the best investment time. even more so if you feel that bitcoin prices will still increase. it will be a strong principle to buy bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:34:50 AM

Well, as long as you see this as a cheap price, I think it is the best investment time. even more so if you feel that bitcoin prices will still increase. it will be a strong principle to buy bitcoin.
if we take a look at coinmarketcap, yes it is very cheap for bitcoin and other altcoin price.but we know in chart that is show downtrend.so is it safe for us to buy in downtrend moment?

barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:36:20 AM

today, the perfect time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices dropped dramatically at the $ 7,600 price level. possibly within 2 days the price will continue to fall. if we want to buy bitcoin or altcoin then now is the right time to invest in large quantities.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:01:05 AM

Yes. I do believe that right now is the right time to buy bitcoins and to invest in bitcoin. This is because right now it’s price is comparatively low and it is more beneficial to buy or invest in bitcoin right now. This is because since bitcoin has started its popularity among the people have increased a lot and because of which its potential users who are ready to invest in bitcoin have also increased. This has lead to increased demand of bitcoin among the people. All this is evident from the increasing price. So it’s price will increase in the future.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:11:54 AM

In myself im always looking the coins in dip price that have a potential to increase their value at any moment, that is the chance to get more profit from that coins, Always the perfect time to buy when there is a dip price grab that opportunity immediately because we don't know with in tommorow the price will increase sharply.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: