Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:46:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June  (Read 77499 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
richardn1987

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:01:49 AM

This is the perfect moment to buy, all the weak hands are folding.
Yup, and a few days before the anon features announcement. The timing for this couldn't be better, I'm buying as much as I can.

You are buying? or waiting to be sold into?

Because I am seeing very few "buying" currently.

Sorry, yeah I am waiting to be sold into, so far I've gotten a lot of extremely cheap coins this way.

Good luck selling them back lower. The coin will be dumped to 1 sat when the dev still wont show up in 3 days

Or maybe this coin will be pumped to 50k sat when the dev shows up with amazing news? Either way the price right now is way too low, it is bound to go back up to around 15k sat.

think again
burnbabyburn71

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:06:30 AM

This is the perfect moment to buy, all the weak hands are folding.
Yup, and a few days before the anon features announcement. The timing for this couldn't be better, I'm buying as much as I can.

You are buying? or waiting to be sold into?

Because I am seeing very few "buying" currently.

Sorry, yeah I am waiting to be sold into, so far I've gotten a lot of extremely cheap coins this way.

Good luck selling them back lower. The coin will be dumped to 1 sat when the dev still wont show up in 3 days

Or maybe this coin will be pumped to 50k sat when the dev shows up with amazing news? Either way the price right now is way too low, it is bound to go back up to around 15k sat.

think again

Mate, the coin just got a massive wave of FUD and then massive wave of dumps. Look at the price now, its already back to around 9-10k sats. I've made an instant 25% profit. Just because you panic sold and lost some btc doesn't mean you have to spread FUD and try and kill the coin.

Web Dev | General Graphics Design | Windows/Linux Wallet Compiles | Certified member of the BCs
powersup

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:07:09 AM

Anyone know why this wallet, which the first transaction is linked to the premine address had dumped a heap of coins Huh

http://kore.blockexplorer.cc/address/KTADvJ2hYWu2TnWFDHSC13ijDQWMnR43sL

ntrn500

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:08:14 AM

What has happened to the dev? for someone who was very active after launch he is being very quite atm? do you think he is working on anon wallet?

The dev is the same scammer who announced the Kiwi coin -- two weeks of gibberish posts and then this new scam KoreCoin.
Sovanik

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:11:33 AM

I did some quick delving into the comparison between Kore and Kiwi. The post style, response style in posts, and the whois on the websites...it's unfortunately matching up too well. Same with the matchup on the IP Address.

It's a high percentage chance that this IS the same guy posting between the two coins. No idea if he'll come out and try to defend this, but if he does, it could be a large bounceback.

Regards.
kopiabc

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:12:22 AM

back to 15k sat.    Kiss
burnbabyburn71

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:15:46 AM

back to 15k sat.    Kiss
Yeah and I've sold, too much risk with not enough reward, can't see the coin going above 30k sat, at least I managed to make a nice profit Grin

Web Dev | General Graphics Design | Windows/Linux Wallet Compiles | Certified member of the BCs
richardn1987

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:15:58 AM

back to 15k sat.    Kiss

and back to 8k.

Better dump while you can. Not trying to spread fud, just honest advice.
suppersz

Activity: 336

There is a day to be born, and another to die

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:17:27 AM

back to 15k sat.    Kiss
Yeah and I've sold, too much risk with not enough reward, can't see the coin going above 30k sat, at least I managed to make a nice profit Grin
Me too,sold all Grin thanks

powersup

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:22:24 AM

lol, bag holders trying to pump price.

Just give in guys, just give in.
JonathanHe

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:23:16 AM

buy at 8k sell at 12k ahahah
burnbabyburn71

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:24:02 AM

lol, bag holders trying to pump price.

Just give in guys, just give in.
haha what? Why would anyone want to "give in" and lose money

JonathanHe

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:39:25 AM

lol nah, going to buy at 7k then sell for 25k. some whales on twitter going to buy in soon.
burnbabyburn71

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:54:12 AM

lol nah, going to buy at 7k then sell for 25k. some whales on twitter going to buy in soon.

Which whales? how do you know this? did they say that they would?

burnbabyburn71

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:15:40 AM

This is now a proven scam coin. Still I won't be surprised if this does reach 25k again due to twitter pump groups, if you are buying now you better pray that some pump group is going to pump it. The dev will probably never post again here as that is his scam routine, so not sure how the pump will work but knowing pump groups I wouldn't be surprised.

Well 25k seems like a bit of a stretch, even if the Twitter groups try and pump the coin, everyone thinks the dev is a scammer. This means the coin will not go very far. I think its amazing how the dev hasn't responded or tried to defend himself. My theory is that the dev is also looking to earn some money and he is doing this on purpose. He will let the FUD settle in and let the price free fall. Then at a certain point he will buy a lot of cheap Kore and try to pump the coin by implementing anon features in the coin and finally defending himself and his coin. Either way it will be really interesting to see what happens in the next few days with this coin.

I have noticed one known Twitter pumper @NinjaPumper who was trying to pump the coin "#KoreCoin catching fire next #Bittrex choo choo", I'm not sure if that is a whale but I think NinjaPumper ain't happy about the losses and will continue to try and pump the coin.

ntrn500

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:25:04 AM

This is now a proven scam coin. Still I won't be surprised if this does reach 25k again due to twitter pump groups, if you are buying now you better pray that some pump group is going to pump it. The dev will probably never post again here as that is his scam routine, so not sure how the pump will work but knowing pump groups I wouldn't be surprised.

Well 25k seems like a bit of a stretch, even if the Twitter groups try and pump the coin, everyone thinks the dev is a scammer. This means the coin will not go very far. I think its amazing how the dev hasn't responded or tried to defend himself. My theory is that the dev is also looking to earn some money and he is doing this on purpose. He will let the FUD settle in and let the price free fall. Then at a certain point he will buy a lot of cheap Kore and try to pump the coin by implementing anon features in the coin and finally defending himself and his coin. Either way it will be really interesting to see what happens in the next few days with this coin.

I have noticed one known Twitter pumper @NinjaPumper who was trying to pump the coin "#KoreCoin catching fire next #Bittrex choo choo", I'm not sure if that is a whale but I think NinjaPumper ain't happy about the losses and will continue to try and pump the coin.

No one will ever hear anything from this scammer KoreCoin. Game Over!
George5
Legendary

Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 10:35:58 AM

Are you sure? Any proof? For me it looks like in few days those cheap sellers will regret that they sold when DEv comes back with good news and the price bounces back to 40-50k. Anyway we'll see...

https://nuls.io/about/ The sky is not the limit
burnbabyburn71

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:45:15 AM

The dev would have to be very stupid to not say anything soon.

Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:55:21 AM

Why the dev payed own money to all who lost KORE ? Why the dev made whitepapers? We should be patient and 27th of june will be a big surprise. Cheers

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
dasource

Activity: 821
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:56:06 AM

Okay guys/gals, sorry to say but the devs based on my research have been very dishonest.
I have done the block chain analysis and sent the devs an message and they have ignored my PMs.

All of the pre-mine has been used for compensating early miners from the forking problems we had (have been fixed) all development is coming out of our own pockets as we believe in KORE and want it to succeed! If you wish to donate to help fund/speed up further development please donate to only the below addresses. Please note that this is not mandatory nor necessary as KORE will still be developed regardless.
<snip>
* Premine: Dedicated to compensating Miners.

This is a lie, at the time of my PM to the dev a couple of days ago (22nd) once I had done the block chain analysis dev still had 82,000 KORE under one wallet. Yet he has been claiming they have paid all premine and paying out of their pockets since the 20th/21st.

They have since moved half to another wallet and further split it down over the last day or so (10k here and 5k elsewhere).

Address in question is here : http://kore.blockexplorer.cc/address/KTADvJ2hYWu2TnWFDHSC13ijDQWMnR43sL (this was the original wallet holding 82k)
They then moved 40k+ to this wallet : http://kore.blockexplorer.cc/address/KDtuAtUd1YNfwYkFkP2n1XSTwsdCj3qNNH (I have enabled full index on the explorer so it is visible).
Between those two wallets is over 70k KORE.

I am sorry to say guys but these guys are nothing but dishonest and outright lied and are now ignoring people (they still owe me money for the explorer).

I am going to leave the explorer online so the community can make its own decision.
I am sorry to break the bad news.

^ I am with STUPID!
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: