Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:37:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XMR] Monero Mining  (Read 264667 times)
bbildder

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:58:22 PM

welcome to our pool - http://xmr.prohash.net

stable payments
Dedicated server in the Netherlands
The low percentage - Fee: 0.5%

minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://xmr.prohash.net/:7777 -u YOUR_ADDRESS -p x
nopedope89
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059

FROSTING

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:02:21 PM

Hey guys!

Today I have finished implementing of Stratum!

Moreover - now you can connect to Minergate.com using ANY miner. If you can find a miner which is not supported – please PM me or use support form on the site. However, keep in mind that the Minergate miner – is the ONLY miner which allows you to merge mine FCN and MCN in addition to major coins without reducing its hashrate. If you can find a miner with higher hashrate – again, inform me Smiley

Finally, I have implemented the Payment ID and now you can send funds directly to merchants or exchanges. To do so just fill in Payment ID field with the key which you have received in the payment details of Exchange.

I hope you will enjoy these features! I plan to add even more amazing features, so keep in touch!

P.S. I want to expand my little team so If you can do cool staff – please contact me.

.next-generation social media service.
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 01:56:13 PM

Attention to all opensource pool owners.
Please check ANN OP (here) if there is something wrong about your pool or if you want to add something in the notes section (100 char. max if my memory serves me well). Then report to either me or Quanttek for update.

Thank you.

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
pandacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 01:57:05 PM

I can't mine XMR anymore, it gives less than my power costs. Sad
minimila

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:21:42 PM

Reliable DwarfPool for Monero

http://dwarfpool.com/xmr

* The most profitable and fair RBPPS.
  True round based payment system, proportional your shares

* Maxmimum transparent and detailed statistic

* Monitoring of every rig via email

* Anonymous, no registration required

* No transaction fee, no stealing shares, no hidden fees

* Autopayouts from 0.1 XMR once an hour

* Powerful dedicated servers worldwide.
  Choose the closest one as a main server, the others as backup or use them at once.
  All your shares will be calculated from all servers!

* 100% failover-infrastructure uptime

* DDoS protection by different providers

* Excellent Support 24/7 in english, pyccкий, deutsch

DwarfPool German quality you can trust!

DwarfPool Quality you can trust! http://DwarfPool.com Reliable MONERO Pool
Profit Calculator and Price chart: JackpotCoin Maxcoin Talkcoin Saffroncoin  DwarfExplorer: Talkcoin with chat
Anonymous pool with failover servers and PPS: [XMR][JPC][MAX][GRS][TAC][SFR]Support thread on forum
minimila

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:28:18 PM

we are quite new, but lucky  Cheesy

just quick owerview of dwarves features different from the other similar pools:

* diff graphs + handy Profit Calculator with difficulty, exchange charts and converter to BTC and USD

http://dwarfpool.com/xmr/calc

* the possiblity to determinate SEPARATELY each worker

* powerful dedicated FAILOVER servers wordwide with 64GB RAM, SSD in RAID for more Stability. all miners' shares are calulated from all servers!

* mining directly to an exchange

* longer than half of year experience in a pool operating, code refactoring and pool-programming

* dwarfpool is not standart MPOS, but self-developed and optimized project on Phyton, that's why our miners get the most open and transparent statistic possible!

sorry for blue graphs, the website will be completely ready next days  Cheesy

more features to come  Tongue

Check some time and compare you profit and quality with the other pools )) old does not mean better Wink

ou, not forget 1% fee forever for members who will come now, from Wednesday 16.07 fee will increase to 2%  

Profit Calculator and Price chart: JackpotCoin Maxcoin Talkcoin Saffroncoin  DwarfExplorer: Talkcoin with chat
Anonymous pool with failover servers and PPS: [XMR][JPC][MAX][GRS][TAC][SFR]Support thread on forum
mindless

Activity: 94

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 10:04:50 PM

Today there is a mining botnet set up to hop between pools. Botnet causes most of the pools to crash because of too many connections.

If you want stable mining: Zone117x has updated our pool code and set up some protection.

http://pool.cryptoescrow.eu: Updated to new code w/ payment history & automatic donations to Monero development

Monero Development Supporting Pool - Low 0.8% Fee + 0.2% Donation to Monero development, 24/7 Monitoring.
minimila

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:33:59 AM

ou, not forget 1% fee forever for members who will come now, from Wednesday 16.07 fee will increase to 2%  

one more day DwarfPool action

1% fee forever for members who will come today, from Thursday 17.07 fee will increase to 2%  

superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:17:11 AM

feeleep
Legendary

Activity: 1197

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 01:54:32 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2014, 06:35:52 AM by feeleep

Hi,

We have finished big upgrade of our hardware so now our pools are hosted on 5 dedicated Intel Xeon servers. You are welcome to join any of our pools, especially build hashrate on Monero one Smiley.

https://www2.coinmine.pl/xmr/
Stratum ports:
xmr.coinmine.pl:5555
xmr.coinmine.pl:7777

--
feeleep

pooltobe

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:22:08 PM

Searching a place to mine Monero?  Grin

Spread the hashes !  Cheesy

XMR MINING POOL >> http://xmr.poolto.be

use : stratum+tcp://xmr.poolto.be:3001

Join us on iRC: #poolto.be @ irc.freenode.net

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23poolto.be

Happy Mining !  Smiley

pool fee: 0.20% (pool) + 0.05% (devs) to support XMR ! >> Join us!
nopedope89
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059

FROSTING

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:33:50 PM

Hey guys!

I decided to launch special campaign which will give you an opportunity to get 0% PPLNS fee for a month on Minergate.com.

1. Take a photo of your mining rig with a list of paper in front, which is saying “I mine on Minergate using YOUR EQUIPMENT”  (YOUR EQUPMENT – equipment you use for mining)
2. Post photo in Twitter with a message “I earn #user_currency on #cryptonote #miningpool @MinerGate minergate.com”(user_currency – coin you mine)
3. Post a link to your tweet in our topic in Bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=528848.1080
4. PM me with a link to your post and email you use for mining

Hope you will enjoy this little entertainment and waiting for your photos!

.next-generation social media service.
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
riosober

Activity: 38
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 05:48:41 AM

I constructed a XMR mining pool in china :

http://112.124.35.168   a really chinese pool  run at china

Code:
Example:
minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://112.124.35.168:3333 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x

It's good choice for  miners from mainland of china  to connecting and  mining.
juve4v

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:39:27 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2014, 08:49:49 AM by juve4v

It seems like moneropool.com is still having problems with autopayouts . I have well above their minimum autopayout, that I see pending and not processing for  24h and this is rather annoying. I'm about to switch all my rigs somewhere else if they don't fix this problem once for all.

I'm thinking of moving to dwarfpool since I like monitoring my rigs by email, statistics and the other features like  mining directly to my poloniex/bittrex wallet
ballot

Activity: 969

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:32:59 PM

http://jsbin.com/haxibedi/1
Monero Mining Profitability Calculator
hitbtc

Activity: 525
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 03:25:29 PM

We have an interesting announcement to the representatives of XMR Mining pools. We are interested in placing ads on your sites.
So if you have a proposal, PM us here or write at PR@Hitbtc.com.

Scala

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:38:56 AM

Hi there!

The questions:

a) Is there any way to store the miner output to a file (i.e. text, Calc, Excel, etc.) in Windows in order to do some analysis?

b) Is there any way to run/swicth the miners with separate configurations based on the computer usage (i.e. when the computer is Idle, when the computer is beeing used by an user) to minimize user loss of performance perception in Windows?

The context: I'm having several (arround 20, from very old to 1 year old) computers in our office that I want to mine with. I'm trying to run the miners in the background without disturbing the user and trying to log the miner activity to be able to analyze it's output once per week to check serveral things:

- Is the pool rejecting my hasing power?
- Is the output from the miner close to the one repoted by the pool?
- Is the pool having connection / logouts / timeouts issues?
- Is it profiterable to mine with that PC?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my ignorance.

Southern Regards,
Scala

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:50:04 AM

Hi!

I will buy a new PC for my office, and would like to mine XMR during non-labor time.

Assuming the PC will run Windows 7 (64 bits) Professional, and that it will have 8 Gb of RAM (DDR3), which CPU is better for XMR mining:

- Intel´s i7 3770K or
- AMD's FX 8350.

Should I need to consider anything else?

Thanks!
equipoise

Activity: 794

Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 07:16:56 AM

Hi there!

The questions:

a) Is there any way to store the miner output to a file (i.e. text, Calc, Excel, etc.) in Windows in order to do some analysis?

b) Is there any way to run/swicth the miners with separate configurations based on the computer usage (i.e. when the computer is Idle, when the computer is beeing used by an user) to minimize user loss of performance perception in Windows?

The context: I'm having several (arround 20, from very old to 1 year old) computers in our office that I want to mine with. I'm trying to run the miners in the background without disturbing the user and trying to log the miner activity to be able to analyze it's output once per week to check serveral things:

Southern Regards,
a) On windows (there is similar solution on linux):
minerexecutable [options] >> mineroutput.txt

You could then parse the file by a custom program of yours and get the needed statistics.

b) "If you are using Win-7 you can do that in task scheduler. Open the task scheduler, select My Task Schedules, and choose Create Task (not create basic task). Give it a name, click the Actions tab and choose the program you want to run. Choose the Conditions tab, click on "run if idle for xxx minutes", and check stop running if computer ceases to be idle." - I found it with google (not tested)

Hi!

I will buy a new PC for my office, and would like to mine XMR during non-labor time.

Assuming the PC will run Windows 7 (64 bits) Professional, and that it will have 8 Gb of RAM (DDR3), which CPU is better for XMR mining:

- Intel´s i7 3770K or
- AMD's FX 8350.

Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MI-ic0Os25hgGUImW54sUIjZY_pUNQNa_W8Se5pRGBs/edit#gid=0

This file could be a bit outdated for some of the processors (the miners used to be much slower 2 months ago. My 3610QM used to get 6 H/s with the original Bytecoin code, but this was fixed in the first weeks of XMR by the Monero devs to become 10 H/s, 20 H/s, 35 H/s, 80 H/s, 100+ H/s and now with the yam miner its 127 H/s).

About me | zRMicroArray - phase 2 - Gene Expression Analysis software | [Weed Like to Talk - Bulgaria] Start a wave of cannabis seminars in Europe | Monero weighted average price stats: moneroprice.i2p
BTC: 1KoCX7TWKVGwqmmFw3CKyUSrKRSStueZar | NMC: NKhYEYpe1Le9MwHrwKsdSm5617J4toVar9 | XMR (Tip me a beer OpenAlias Monero address): tip.changetheworldwork.com
[XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency: 4AyRmUcxzefB5quumzK3HNE4zmCiGc8vhG6fE1oJpGVyVZF7fvDgSpt3MzgLfQ6Q1719xQhmfkM9Z2u NXgDMqYhjJVmc6KX
Scala

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 09:43:38 AM

Hi there!

The questions:

Southern Regards,
a) On windows (there is similar solution on linux):
minerexecutable [options] >> mineroutput.txt

You could then parse the file by a custom program of yours and get the needed statistics.

b) "If you are using Win-7 you can do that in task scheduler. Open the task scheduler, select My Task Schedules, and choose Create Task (not create basic task). Give it a name, click the Actions tab and choose the program you want to run. Choose the Conditions tab, click on "run if idle for xxx minutes", and check stop running if computer ceases to be idle." - I found it with google (not tested)

Hi!

- Intel´s i7 3770K or
- AMD's FX 8350.

Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MI-ic0Os25hgGUImW54sUIjZY_pUNQNa_W8Se5pRGBs/edit#gid=0

This file could be a bit outdated for some of the processors (the miners used to be much slower 2 months ago. My 3610QM used to get 6 H/s with the original Bytecoin code, but this was fixed in the first weeks of XMR by the Monero devs to become 10 H/s, 20 H/s, 35 H/s, 80 H/s, 100+ H/s and now with the yam miner its 127 H/s).

Thanks a lot for your help! Will try them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: