Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:29:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 [326] 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804603 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jari76

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:14:10 PM

from my experience, crypti has a way more professional way of doing things than NXT did at the start , things like the API are way better done, in nxt it was basicly nonexistant the first time.
also, Crypti is not really comparable to NXT, NXT was a gradual launch with lots of bugs and it got more stable bit by bit. Crypti delivered a fully working coin on the launch day, and is implemented in several exchanges.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Litoshi

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:28:06 PM

And i also remember how supportive NXT devs were, how often new client versions come, how they cared about NXT network.  Cool
Do you see the same here?  Roll Eyes
nope.
They already have 750 btc. Why they should care about crypti?  Huh Grin Wink

I made the very same point in the first few pages of this blog.  But slowly, I came to see the dedication of the devs and their plans for this coin.  

Fact is, the devs sold the IPO too cheap.  They could have made much more.  The IPO ended after 4 days, but if it had run for the full 30 days, they would have received about 2500-4000 BTC.

Other IPOs run since then have generated 2000 BTC or more.  SuperNet is already past 3000 BTC and it is in day 4 of a 30 day IPO.  And keep in mind, Supernet is not only vaporware, but it isnt even a coin, the IPO is selling tokens.  SuperNet will never be anything other than tokens.  SuperNet is just a hedge fund to hold coins.

The XCR devs have a vision and the talent to pull it off...... but it takes time and money.  I remember when Apple stock was $3.00.

HODL... the best part is to come.

crypti (OP)

Activity: 511

Boris, Crypti Lead Developer, Lisk Advisor

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 04:26:41 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 05:53:39 PM by crypti

And i also remember how supportive NXT devs were, how often new client versions come, how they cared about NXT network.  Cool
nope.

I have around 2000$ in month, it's my salary in foundation.
It's not big amount for me, i had more when i worked outsource, but i left my work.

Do you still think i'm not interesting in Crypti? I'm very interesting, but need time to create all features and fix all bugs.

About versions. We can publish 3 versions in day/two days as it was sometimes with nxt in first monthes. But do we need it?
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:09:28 PM

Among all the features,
the one I concern the most is custom blockchain,
which makes crypti different from the left world of crypto currency.

Is it delayed?
Or we can expect it to be released in time as claimed before?

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Wulfcastle

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 06:26:51 PM

nope.

I made the very same point in the first few pages of this blog.  But slowly, I came to see the dedication of the devs and their plans for this coin.  

Fact is, the devs sold the IPO too cheap.  They could have made much more.  The IPO ended after 4 days, but if it had run for the full 30 days, they would have received about 2500-4000 BTC.

Other IPOs run since then have generated 2000 BTC or more.  SuperNet is already past 3000 BTC and it is in day 4 of a 30 day IPO.  And keep in mind, Supernet is not only vaporware, but it isnt even a coin, the IPO is selling tokens.  SuperNet will never be anything other than tokens.  SuperNet is just a hedge fund to hold coins.

The XCR devs have a vision and the talent to pull it off...... but it takes time and money.  I remember when Apple stock was $3.00.

This question begs to be asked.... did you buy Apple stock at that price? ☺
Wulfcastle

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 07:04:34 PM

nope.

I have around 2000$ in month, it's my salary in foundation.
It's not big amount for me, i had more when i worked outsource, but i left my work.

Do you still think i'm not interesting in Crypti? I'm very interesting, but need time to create all features and fix all bugs.

About versions. We can publish 3 versions in day/two days as it was sometimes with nxt in first monthes. But do we need it?

Just keep up the good work you guys have been doing. Ignore the FUDders that have started to post. We all know that with newly built software there will always be bugs.

CoinHolder

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:07:43 PM

nope.

How old are you?  Grin
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:04:13 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 08:14:41 PM by subSTRATA

Is there any chance you could persuade Bter to lower withdrawal fee for XCR? 1% + 1 XCR is simply too much coins taken for action everyone else allow with minimum fees.

The 1% fee for withdrawl is really the 1% escrow management fee.  Bter did not take their 1% fee off the top when they received the Genesis block.  They could have taken 1million XCR as their fee, but chose instead to take it when the XCR is removed from Bter.  

That is bullshit, I have done escrow via maxmint and paid 1% there already and now I'm supposed to be OK with paying another 1% because of Bter scammy deal. They should
have taken 1M XCR from Crypti team and buyers who used them for escrow, I and few others are neither of those. And what about late birds, who missed IPO and just recently
bought XCR on Bter? Someone who bought XCR on 1st day of IPO and sold afterwards for BTC didn't actualy pay 1% escrow but now the one who bought his or her coins gonna
pay it, ridicule.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
MalReynolds
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:13:31 PM

SuperNet is already past 3000 BTC and it is in day 4 of a 30 day IPO.  And keep in mind, Supernet is not only vaporware, but it isnt even a coin, the IPO is selling tokens.  SuperNet will never be anything other than tokens.  SuperNet is just a hedge fund to hold coins.

+1.  I have contacted noashh, chanc3r and whale over on nxtforum.org to ask them about including Crypti in SuperNET.  

SuperNET intends to pick a dozen coins and obtain a 10% stake for long-term investment as a type of "hedge fund".

Crypti is a natural for inclusion.  Get ready for some buying pressure.
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:17:34 PM

SuperNet is already past 3000 BTC and it is in day 4 of a 30 day IPO.  And keep in mind, Supernet is not only vaporware, but it isnt even a coin, the IPO is selling tokens.  SuperNet will never be anything other than tokens.  SuperNet is just a hedge fund to hold coins.

+1.  I have contacted noashh, chanc3r and whale over on nxtforum.org to ask them about including Crypti in SuperNET.  

SuperNET intends to pick a dozen coins and obtain a 10% stake for long-term investment as a type of "hedge fund".

Stay away from SuperNET, it is a major scam. People gonna lose a lot of money there are scammers will end up with 10% stake in few promising coins, that is horrible outcome.

Litoshi

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:19:17 PM

This question begs to be asked.... did you buy Apple stock at that price? ☺

No.  There were better performing stocks in the early 80s. Apple was a bad investment until the Ipod was released, then it had one good year.  Then it floundered until ITunes.  Then another two good years, then down again.  Then the IMac and a slow rise in price until the recent $600 a share.  

PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:20:03 PM

Stay away from SuperNET, it is a major scam. People gonna lose a lot of money there are scammers will end up with 10% stake in few promising coins, that is horrible outcome.

This coming from a known scammer....ROFL I don't think you should give investment advice kid.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Litoshi

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:20:27 PM

nope.

How old are you?  Grin

About 5 years more than my teeth.

subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:25:11 PM

This coming from a known scammer....ROFL I don't think you should give investment advice kid.

I scammed no one. You have surely mistaken me for someone else. Or are you refering to Trust: -6: -1 / +0(0) that part is due to some moron acusing me for trust system
abuse by actualy abusing it himself.

Litoshi

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:28:49 PM

There is no way to prevent SuperNet from buying XCR on the exchange and including it in their scheme.  It is a free market, and they can buy and sell just like anyone else.

SuperNet demands 10% of the coins at the market rate for a coin to apply and join.  WHY should the XCR devs give up 10 million of their remaining 15 million coins for that (at 2000 sats)?  The devs are holding their XCR for the future, because they believe in the future of XCR.  

If you think SuperNet is good for XCR, give us a good reason besides PRICE INCREASE and EXPOSURE.  

subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:31:33 PM

I scammed no one. You have surely mistaken me for someone else. Or are you refering to Trust: -6: -1 / +0(0) that part is due to some moron acusing me for trust system

urs sig tell diff pciture, no?

My sig links to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne85G6yXsU8 what the hell is wrong with you people today?

subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:19:20 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 09:41:53 PM by subSTRATA

urs sig tell diff pciture, no?

My sig links to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne85G6yXsU8 what the hell is wrong with you people today?

-6: -1 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

Well, now you have the same one under your nickname - for the LULZ! Click on Trust and see what I typed there, that same text is what moron who I mentioned earlier typed
for me. I'll remove my trust rating for you in a minute, don't worry.

Trust system serves very little purpose if you gonna give negative trust ratings after scam is done. While some still argue that what I and few others - people who are warning
about very possible scams - are doing should not be allowed, amount of people saved by preventively giving negative trust is higher than false positives. After few years on this
forum and cooperating with moderators on scam matters (mostly with TomatoCage) one becomes quite skilled and surely not discouraged by a single moron who don't get it and
actualy abuses trust system himself ("Abusing the trust system" is saying nothing about trust toward myself or anyone else, it is worthless data).

Sig generaly means lines of text below user posts, not nickname.

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:28:54 PM

There is no way to prevent SuperNet from buying XCR on the exchange and including it in their scheme.  It is a free market, and they can buy and sell just like anyone else.

SuperNet demands 10% of the coins at the market rate for a coin to apply and join.  WHY should the XCR devs give up 10 million of their remaining 15 million coins for that (at 2000 sats)?  The devs are holding their XCR for the future, because they believe in the future of XCR.  

If you think SuperNet is good for XCR, give us a good reason besides PRICE INCREASE and EXPOSURE.  

I haven't kept track of supernet very closely, but assumed it was both sort of like a crypto mutual fund +  a multi-network of various coins? But are they necessarily the same thing?

I assumed a dev would have to agree to sign up with supernet, set things up to share the network with the other supernet coins, and agree to share various features? Basically to be a proper part of supernet, the devs of said coins would need to agree to it and put in a little work. Or am I wrong about that?

If the supernet devs simply wanted to buy up 10% of the coins on the market as part of their mutual fund type of thing... yeah, how can anyone stop them? Let them, no harm. It'd certainly increase buy pressure.
grandpa_seth

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

Simcoin Puny Humans Communicator

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:33:15 PM

You wasted your time. Most of XCR investors who have some brains say no thank you to super netendo. I'm pretty sure one of our devs said indirectly that Crypti's goals are above

super netdelusion's. James' cute idea wants to buy 10% of the chosen coins off market at market rate to slightly under market rate privately. Are you going to sell it to him from your

stash? I'm not. Crypti devs won't. So its a no go. The one who are excited about SN are the same people who chat in Poloniex troll box. You just don't get it. Thank you , come again.
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:36:47 PM

If the supernet devs simply wanted to buy up 10% of the coins on the market as part of their mutual fund type of thing... yeah, how can anyone stop them? Let them, no harm. It'd certainly increase buy pressure.

To allow one guy to have 10% of all coins is no harm? You really think it is in his interest to rise the price afterwards? In his interest is to cause as much panic sales to increase
his position - especially private one - as possible. And people just gave him enough money to eventualy corner the markets of the most promising cryptocoins. Awesome deal!

Mindless idiots who are here for profit and profit only will ruin everything the same fucking way it already happened in real world!

Pages: « 1 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 [326] 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: