Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:04:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804605 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PaulWang

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 01:41:46 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2014, 02:01:35 PM by PaulWang

So much FUD and trolls in this thread already - seems like this coin will really take off.
The more trolls, the more people are scared of the competition this coin will bring. Now I am really looking forward to the launch of this coin. Smiley
Good luck to the dev team! Even though Russia beat us Finns in the Hockey final. Wink

True. There is no bad publicity!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Litoshi

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:42:35 PM

Little announce:

In the end of week we will post new version with bug fixes, some changes.
Fees will be changed, some bugs will be fixed that we got from community.

On next week we will post version with PoS for everybody and new nodes.
Thanks.

Still no answer to my question Cryptsi:

What avatars has CRYPTSI been using on bitcointalk.org forum prior to his NEWBY "Cryptsi" avatar, obviously invented for this coin?

Without full disclosure, you guys are just another Russian Gang out to fleece the world

actually a very good question. Only thing missing is an instant answer by cryptsi.  

As i said. My name is Boris Povod. I'm node.js developer from Russia. My odesk account - https://www.odesk.com/o/profiles/users/_~0117967abb1f5d0a53/ .  My ip address: 176.212.92.57. Is enough? You can google another devs and i think you will find something info of they.

But my question was:

What other avatars have you used in this forum?  There have been many many coin scams and disappearing devs in the past year.  Before I invest, I would like to know what other avatars you have used, and what other coins you have launched.

stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:30:11 PM

Little announce:

Thanks.

What avatars has CRYPTSI been using on bitcointalk.org forum prior to his NEWBY "Cryptsi" avatar, obviously invented for this coin?

Without full disclosure, you guys are just another Russian Gang out to fleece the world

actually a very good question. Only thing missing is an instant answer by cryptsi.  

As i said. My name is Boris Povod. I'm node.js developer from Russia. My odesk account - https://www.odesk.com/o/profiles/users/_~0117967abb1f5d0a53/ .  My ip address: 176.212.92.57. Is enough? You can google another devs and i think you will find something info of they.

But my question was:

What other avatars have you used in this forum?  There have been many many coin scams and disappearing devs in the past year.  Before I invest, I would like to know what other avatars you have used, and what other coins you have launched.

He gave you his real name and his ip address.. which seem much more important than previous forum avatar(s) and is much more than most "devs" do.

Might as well give your previous avatars, though, if it will quell Litoshi's incessant nagging.

Secondleo

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:57:32 PM

Little announce:

Thanks.

As i said. My name is Boris Povod. I'm node.js developer from Russia. My odesk account - https://www.odesk.com/o/profiles/users/_~0117967abb1f5d0a53/ .  My ip address: 176.212.92.57. Is enough? You can google another devs and i think you will find something info of they.

But my question was:

What other avatars have you used in this forum?  There have been many many coin scams and disappearing devs in the past year.  Before I invest, I would like to know what other avatars you have used, and what other coins you have launched.

He gave you his real name and his ip address.. which seem much more important than previous forum avatar(s) and is much more than most "devs" do.

Might as well give your previous avatars, though, if it will quell Litoshi's incessant nagging.

As his real name and IP was provided, I don't see any other reason but trolling behind the question of other avatars.

Edit:
Excuse me, not trolling. But rather the inability to see a genuine coin project.

Comparing this with cryptometh, stackcoin and other copy/paste projects shows a severe lack of insight.
GreXX

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 10:18:46 PM

The dead?? Huh

No, it's not dead. We are working. Wait for IPO and new version. It's soon.
On next week i think we will invite peoples for test our PoS.

is ipo open?

Not yet. I think around 7 June. Provide your emails: http://crypti.me . I will notify your about date and in IPO start day.

11 months from now? Also - I'm confused here. So people have to buy shares of the IPO weeks before there is even a working wallet? Also, I'm assuming we will get to see a demo of all of the planned projects before investing? Is there a refund to investors if you don't reach a milestone? I'm confused by the whole thing I guess.

Let me see if I can clear up a few of your questions.

The pre-sale looks like it will be starting possibly July 7th. This is to finish the final touches on the details of the escrow options. I say options because we are actually working on a second pre-sale escrow option that I think will be a good thing.

The wallet is working and staking for users is hopefully going to be ready when the updated wallet is released in about a week. However, no one has to immediately invest and we will understand if you want to wait to see a little bit more. I would encourage those users who want to invest for the max bonus but want to know a working wallet will be released, use the Escrow services we will be providing as options. This will allow for checks and balances on your investments.

As per the question about refunds for milestones. We will make an announcement about our decision on vesting soon. Right now we are discussing having the release of development funds tied to certain blocks or accomplishments and managed by an escrow agent. The only complication here is ensuring that if we did this, we would need to maintain enough funds for developing the post launch projects and features we have already discussed. This is harder to work out than you might think with multiple developers and team members involved and multiple planned projects and features that will require funds available for bounties and such.

Again, we will make an announcement with exact terms base don our decisions as soon as possible. We understand everyone is anxiously awaiting but we want to make sure we do this right and as fair for all parties involved as possible.

mobing

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:25:07 AM

when the IPO will begin?

Teddy COIN -15%Free+75%IPO,Let's talk about Teddy.TxYDJZDCkQKEP8dTtbZouA4b7G6Zuwi1zN
crypti (OP)

Activity: 511

Boris, Crypti Lead Developer, Lisk Advisor

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 06:15:37 AM

when the IPO will begin?

Around 7 July, i will post date soon. Leave your email: http://crypti.me. I will notify you.
SyRenity

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:20:07 AM

Some exciting news and updates (the thread OP will be updated later):

Dgex will participate the pre-sale as an escrow platform, in addition to Maxmint! Buyers will be able to either use their BTC / NXT balances (converting to BTC), or deposit and buy from the platform (with experience similar to FIMK IPO).

With this addition we hope to cater both to BTC and to NXT owners, the two crypto projects that we highly respect.

Cap per buyer of 10% will be introduced! Following community calls to ensure fairer distribution, we have decided to introduce a maximum buyer cap of 10% total funded, refunding any extra BTC received in the end of the process. Dgex will assist in this with their platform, and we are discussing possible methods with Maxmint.

Vesting for 15% + 0-10% (pending raised amounts) details are nearly agreed, we will post the exact details later with thread OP update.

With these changes, we hope the community will be even more assured in the quality of the project and the launch team joint commitment to it's success.
hala

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:50:22 AM

Dgex will participate the pre-sale as an escrow platform, in addition to Maxmint! Buyers will be able to either use their BTC / NXT balances (converting to BTC), or deposit and buy from the platform (with experience similar to FIMK IPO).

With this addition we hope to cater both to BTC and to NXT owners, the two crypto projects that we highly respect.

Cap per buyer of 10% will be introduced! Following community calls to ensure fairer distribution, we have decided to introduce a maximum buyer cap of 10% total funded, refunding any extra BTC received in the end of the process. Dgex will assist in this with their platform, and we are discussing possible methods with Maxmint.

Vesting for 15% + 0-10% (pending raised amounts) details are nearly agreed, we will post the exact details later with thread OP update.

With these changes, we hope the community will be even more assured in the quality of the project and the launch team joint commitment to it's success.

Great. 2000 BTC is not a dream. lets playing.
xtester

Activity: 840

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 10:18:44 AM

So will people be able to buy crypti directly with Nxt? I hope there will be no price difference as done by maidsafe for mastercoin, since this could cause some serious problems.

Regarding the cap, have you considered setting a max pre-market cap/valuation so as to avoid over dilution which will not be in the best interest of your investors? As user crypti pointed out, 300-500 btc cap would constitute a good entrance and opportunity for investors, but I don't think >1000 btc will be in their best interest. With the additional escrow option for Nxt users I think there is a reasonable scenario in which >500 btc could happen. Since your interest will be covered anyway if this will happen(you would reach your target for development), do you have any thoughts on that?
SyRenity

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 10:30:00 AM

So will people be able to buy crypti directly with Nxt? I hope there will be not price difference as done by maidsafe for mastercoin, since this could cause some real problems.

Regarding the cap, have you considered setting a max pre-market cap/valuation so as to avoid over dilution which will not be in the best interest of your investors? As user crypti pointed out, 300-500 btc cap would constitute a good entrance and opportunity for investors, but I don't think >1000 btc will be in their best interest or advantage. With the additional escrow option for Nxt users I think there is a scenario in which >500 btc could happen. Any thoughts on that?

All our issuance is based on BTC, so unfortunately NXT owners will have to convert to BTC first.

As per max market cap, we considered it as well, however eventually reached a conclusion it's best to let the market decide. Limiting to max market cap is not fair to any potential late buyers, and alternatively trying to re-balance and refund everyone with excess funds at the end of pre-sale will be quite a difficult task with a high margin of error.

That said, Dgex quite successfully prevented high-worth NXT individual from purchasing a non-proportionally large amount of FIMK stake, and we believe same safeguards will be the solution for Crypti pre-sale.
YNWA2806

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 11:18:30 AM

kind of missing all the trolls that were here.....seems like the Dev's shut them up...i'll bet Megaman and Lithoshi both will invest couple of BTC.
well done guys it's just looking better and better !! cant wait till the 7th!ßß
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 11:44:26 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2014, 12:28:52 PM by pandher

Looks like the IPO will be overbought and super diluted with dgex users throwing spare btc around

The team looks like they dont have a clear goal to how much investment they will be needing, why dont we have a maximum cap? Is it like send as much as you can?
highscore

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 11:55:56 AM

May be worth spending IPO like nem?
Then there will be less short-term investors.
And developers will leave some share, which they will be able to cash out.
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:36:21 PM

So I've tried to login to my old account @ https://dgex.com and it now says "Error 7: Unacceptable characters in 'In#&96R^A9' for password. Please try again."

No reset password option..

Nice work dgex.

Are you sure you want to do the escrow @ dgex ?
Access

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:48:13 PM

when will the ipo start?

zhile11911

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:52:32 PM

Greedy indeed . They dont accept idea, but find a good way to collect IPO , like FIMK .

I am a little suspect that this coin is wrote from srcach 100%,does it stolen some code from others ?

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
crypti (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 01:00:23 PM

Greedy indeed . They dont accept idea, but find a good way to collect IPO , like FIMK .

I am a little suspect that this coin is wrote from srcach 100%,does it stolen some code from others ?

Code from scratch in Node.js. Only Node coin written in Node.js too, but code didn't published yet as i know.
Main thing - custom blockchains. Read timeline and white paper. And combination of PoS, merchant addresses...
crypti (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 01:04:36 PM

when will the ipo start?

Date will be announced soon. I can notify you via PM or email (just send me message via PM).
^_^

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:05:41 PM

ROI will be the lowest in the world!!! Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: