Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:21:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804605 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Litoshi

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 06:39:07 PM

Responding with anger is a tactic used by those with something to hide, because it puts the other person on the defensive and plays to their sense of "can't we just all get along". 

So, whenever a person reacts to my questions, presence, or suggestions with anger; I know right away that they are hiding something. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jcarl987

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 08:49:19 PM

Responding with anger is a tactic used by those with something to hide, because it puts the other person on the defensive and plays to their sense of "can't we just all get along". 

So, whenever a person reacts to my questions, presence, or suggestions with anger; I know right away that they are hiding something. 

What a load of shit. Responding with anger is something people do when they are angry. It does not automatically mean they have something to hide.

cdm0d

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:13:41 PM

They show you odesk acc, IP address, real name, nick names of dev team and still it's not enough? Still saying that they hide something? I think the only reason they could be angry - you're actually such annoying. Say thank they didn't ban you.
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:49:19 PM

This is looks like a promising project. The way the devs have their pay structure ensures they not only have to make a good coin, but a coin that lasts. They have to stay dedicated to it success, or they lose just like everyone else.

Is July 7th the date for the presale?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
GreXX

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 11:37:11 PM

I'm sorry if you see anger in my response. I wasn't angry only making an observation. My intention was to try and make a point to you that when you propose ideas with arrogance and suggest we need to prove something to you, and expect that we will respond to your very specific wishes as though you speak for the whole of the community and we are working directly for you, it makes us less likely to positively accept your ideas. Would you have approached the development teams of Twitter, Instagram, or Google in this manner in their early days? Just because we are on an Internet forum doesn't mean we deserve zero respect. We are busting our butts to try to make something that will advance the cause of Crypto Currencies and we want the support of the community, but we want support, ideas, and positive influences. Not derogatory comments, demands, and insinuations about our moral character.

If you even read my post I took the time to respond to your comments and ideas in detail despite the rude way in which you posed them because it wasn't an entirely bad idea and was worth discussing, I just don't think it would help due to the way investors trade in these particular types of launches.

GreXX

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 11:39:00 PM

This is looks like a promising project. The way the devs have their pay structure ensures they not only have to make a good coin, but a coin that lasts. They have to stay dedicated to it success, or they lose just like everyone else.

Is July 7th the date for the presale?

As per recent discussions with the lead developer, we are set right now to start on July 7th. We will make an announcement and update the details very shortly. We are finalizing the update to the ANN text, the whitepaper, and other documentation in order to ensure everything matches up with all of the new details and developments based on community feedback. Keep checking here and we will update the OP with all of the details soon.

open82buy

Activity: 695

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:47:31 AM

You can prove to me that this is not a scam by altering the IPO like this:

1) Investors register for the IPO, but do not send in any BTC for escrow.  Only a BTC address needed for this.

2) after the coin launches, the registered investors then have 30 days to send the BTC for escrow and receipt of their coins.

This will:

1)  lock in the investors by pre-registration

2) allow them to exit the IPO if the coin fails.  

3) prevent "first day" coin dumps on an exchange

4) place the financial burden of failure on the devs (where it belongs) instead of the IPO investors.

No offense, but who are you to make demands of anyone? That seems like quite the arrogant move.

I don't think we have anything to prove to you and the fact that you posed your ideas in this manner actually makes me personally more inclined to ignore them.

If you are still unsure of our motives or the legitimacy of this launch, I would ask that you just stick with us, don't send any money, and only send when you are comfortable.

The way in which we are doing escrow is already very similar to what you are asking for. Look, no matter when you give people access to funds, the dumpers will still dump. Whether it be first day or 1 year from now, the day they have access, some investors will simply dump. That is the entire reason some people invest in launches like this. They want the quick buck they think they will get from flipping on day 1. That is part of the risk investors take when they support an early project.

Even Facebook saw this with their IPO. It debuted at $38 per share at the launch of the IPO and one week later closed at $26.81. That is a huge decline but is indicative of the nature of investors. Most investors expect an immediate jump in price, they dump as fast as possible to take their initial profits, and then they run for the hills. That is OK, if some people want to do that, that is part of how these types of investment based funding systems work. However, the good part of that is, it gives us initial capital to improve the product and it gets rid of the short term investors. This leaves us with dedicated long term investors who will help the community grow Crypti into a top 3 Crypto Currency.

Facebook today is at $66 a share. Long term investors who held have seen considerable growth. That is what our goal is and what we hope yours is too. I am 99% confident that the we will be announcing a strong vesting schedule soon so that the development team will periodically receive their stake over the course of the first YEAR of development. That means the development team by design will be long term investors which will only help the currency in the long term.

30 days won't determine whether or not Crypti will fail. It will take months or years to know whether or not the market will adopt and support Crypti. Look at Litecoin. Litecoin was launched in October of 2011 and yet now, in the Summer of 2014 we finally know that Litecoin will probably fail and see consistent price deflation and eventually be irrelevant. It took 3 years, with several really strong points where Litecoin looked like a serious alternative to Bitcoin, for it to finally start to lose strong support and now we have whales dumping left and right.

Investors will be protected with the escrow terms. If the coin does not launch or the launched coin does not function, coins will be returned to investors. That being said, we won't launch until we have everything working so this is a non factor.

The devs will see the biggest loss from failure. With portions of our stake being released quarterly, if the value drops to 0.0000001, our stake will be useless before we even get it. I feel like this is a very fair safeguard for investors to know that we will work as hard as we can to ensure that Crypti and it's valuation don't tank.

+1 Grexx  I think I would have lost it by now, but that was a calm and professional response.  Cheesy  You have been doing the same through this whole thread. I have been watching, while I and everybody else interested in this coin has been called idiots and greedy idiots, by a couple of trolls. Everytime I see one of your replies, my investment just increases.

Now granted some of them have been asking good questions, but I do get pissed off when they insult everyone, who might have a  different point of view.
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 12:37:30 PM

Is there anybody could notice that when the IPO will begin. And I can't find the testing wallet.

Kooness

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 12:47:18 PM

Another new 2nd alt coin named SWARM sinks below the IPO price, now we can buy SWARM below the IPO price even IPO didn't end in counterparty online wallet, let's pray Crypti will NOT become the next one!

Yes, And I want to tell you SWARM is not the first coin break IPO price.
There are too many examples, I hope Crypti don't recommit the same error!
vlight

Activity: 656

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 01:10:21 PM

Another new 2nd alt coin named SWARM sinks below the IPO price, now we can buy SWARM below the IPO price even IPO didn't end in counterparty online wallet, let's pray Crypti will NOT become the next one!
How much of btc they have collected and what is the current swarm market cap in btc?
tobeaj2meraa

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:09:05 PM

How much of btc they have collected and what is the current swarm market cap in btc?

SWARM IPO raised 900+ BTC until now, I think Crypti will raise more since more guys know this coin and it' more famous.
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:26:23 PM

Sure, it will NOT, I have engaged as many guys as possible in China via QQ groups, many of them are rich but not good at English, more guys join in this IPO, the price will be higher when it hits exchange.

SWARM IPO raised 900+ BTC until now, I think Crypti will raise more since more guys know this coin and it' more famous.

BS..
crypti (OP)

Activity: 511

Boris, Crypti Lead Developer, Lisk Advisor

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 03:25:19 PM

Is there anybody could notice that when the IPO will begin. And I can't find the testing wallet.

IPO rules will be announced soon. Wallet is down now, we will publish new version, wait for news  Smiley
SyRenity

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:57:27 PM

Just a slight correction, SWARM is crowd-funding for a new crypto-based incubator which hasn't offered anything substantial yet (beyond nice web-site and copyrighting), while Crypti is a real new product that already released public version, and is continuously being worked on.

My thoughts on possibly post-sale dumping are aligned with Grexx, and I fully agree that what counts is the team execution, rather then short-term speculations.
weslies1158

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:27:50 PM

IPO rules will be announced soon. Wallet is down now, we will publish new version, wait for news  Smiley

IPO should be announced ahead of time.
Momimaus

Activity: 767

Never back down !!!

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 05:12:52 PM

Of course that will happen with most coins without a cap.

Please Crypti cap the investment to 300 BTC.

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
UpTo0.99

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 05:20:59 PM

July 7, will be in the United States time to start ipo?

crypti (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 08:12:09 PM

July 7, will be in the United States time to start ipo?

We solve last issues with dgex, after it IPO will be start (today or tomorrow).
crypti (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 08:20:28 PM

Hi all,

News

OP post updated, a lot of news there. Vesting, news of IPO and Dgex.
For more info - read please.

Ticker vote

Vote of our ticker:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=679779.0

We need your help! Let's choose it together!

Wallet/Development

We fixed bugs in wallet, it's already deployed, thanks community for responses and found issues. We continue work.

On the end of this week we will launch PoS for invited people.
If you want to be invited, please, send me your test (TEST, not your real) secretphrase, we will install node for you. Limit for first time: 30 peoples, then we will invite more.
bigc1984

Activity: 658
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 08:26:13 PM

Let's think about psychological effects. Right now I have a chance to buy into this IPO but if I don't and the price sky rockets on the exchange later, I'm going to think "missed that one" and move on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: