Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:36:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804605 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
samsmith16

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 08:40:43 PM

There's a new movement in Crypto (CoinsSource, PoD) where traders are beginning to trust coins who have verified developers. Transparency has become key to success now days, are the developers (and team) willing to drop their username pseudo-names and provide a true identification? This will have the largest impact on the coin in the short and long haul. There is huge ambitions in this project and what Crypti is trying to achieve cannot be done without verified developers. The age of hiding behind usernames is closing to an end.

PoD would be a great thing to do.. the earlier you start on the process the better if you decide to do it... I know many investors like this done through a third party like CoinSource..

Royalties
pays interest on Term Deposits up to 15%!! Yes even Cold Storage!!
Bigcabrito

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Communications Lead

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:58:05 PM

There's a new movement in Crypto (CoinsSource, PoD) where traders are beginning to trust coins who have verified developers. Transparency has become key to success now days, are the developers (and team) willing to drop their username pseudo-names and provide a true identification? This will have the largest impact on the coin in the short and long haul. There is huge ambitions in this project and what Crypti is trying to achieve cannot be done without verified developers. The age of hiding behind usernames is closing to an end.

The dev team have identified themselves. Check the thread.

Have they? I have to admit I did not check page per page trying to find their identities. I just checked the initial page here where it says:

Team

The team consists from experienced developers, designers and investors well versed in the crypto world.

Team members are:

• Boris Povod (creator, nodejs developer).
  • A.M. investor.
  • Vladimir Gorshunov (nodejs developer, frontend, sdk).
  • Anton Evsigneev (designer).
  • Vyacheslav Gusev (designer)
  • syrenity (developer)
  • Mike Doty (engineer)
  • GreXX (creative design)

I see that most have identified themselves, except for syrenity and GreXX. As mentioned I have not checked the 100+ pages in the thread, so it may be there. I just wanted to put this out there since it would be great for the coins progression here on forward.

Lisk.
    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
    Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Lisk Community Manager
SyRenity

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:58:23 PM

PoD would be a great thing to do.. the earlier you start on the process the better if you decide to do it... I know many investors like this done through a third party like CoinSource..

We are in contact with CoinSource regarding this verification (I spoke to tk808 already), will perform this after the launch.
samsmith16

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 09:03:09 PM

We are in contact with CoinSource regarding this verification (I spoke to tk808 already), will perform this after the launch.

Figured you guys where already on top of this.. Great to hear!!

Royalties
pays interest on Term Deposits up to 15%!! Yes even Cold Storage!!
atleticofa

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 09:04:43 PM

I'm holding for at least 6 months.
zhile11911

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:12:05 AM

nothing changed . the price is funny .

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
nxpts

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:07:41 AM

I think this is good. Strong volume on one exchange is better than splitting it across multipe exchanges, at least to start with.

Well, low volume and only one exchange, this calls for trouble.  Can you expect a big increase in demand on Bter after network launch? I don't think so. People who use bter have already made their purchases. And many potential dumpers are still waiting for the launch with high expectations.

Sort of agree here. I'd suggest getting on another exchange reasonably soon after Bter release, if possible. A lot of people don't use bter and possibly don't even know of the coin since it's not on other exchanges.

After a couple of days the Polo hubbub over their IPO coin should be dying down, so get it listed then, or go after Bittrex/MP/Cryptsy. Get at least one other exchange, maybe two.

Bittrex  is a good exchange website.
50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:26:49 AM

Bittrex is fast exchange, yes. But it's strictly pump_and_dump_and_die_coins oriented. It's bad for long-term/serious projects, like Crypti.
S3MKi
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:18:51 AM

what about criptsy??
Primitive

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:20:01 AM

what about criptsy??

cryptsy is pretty bad.

Bittrex lists shitcoins, but that's because they will list anything.  its not their job to decide the quality of a coin, only to provide a place to trade it.  i think Bittrex is the best exchange. 

NEM, LSK, STRAT
Kevinrasf

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:45:58 AM

what about criptsy??

cryptsy is pretty bad.

Bittrex lists shitcoins, but that's because they will list anything.  its not their job to decide the quality of a coin, only to provide a place to trade it.  i think Bittrex is the best exchange. 

To be honest I find BTER easier to use.

www.heathenmead.com voor Honingwijnen en meer. betaal met Bitcoin.
Quantumtangles

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 09:09:49 AM

what about criptsy??

cryptsy is pretty bad.

To be honest I find BTER easier to use.

BTER is intuitive. I find it easy to trade with. That being said, even though I am a long term investor I still think BTER could improve the means by which withdrawals can be made. At the moment, they only have EGOPAY as a withdrawal method. A direct link to one's PAYPAL account or bank account would be optimal. Perhaps they are working on this.
Quantumtangles

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 09:22:55 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2014, 10:34:02 AM by Quantumtangles

Who dares wins. Most of us here present made a decision to invest based on the excellence of the dev team and the innovative nature of Crypti. It is an extraordinary acheivement by the dev team which we backed because we are (most of us) cleverer than the majority.

I address the OCD amongst us when I urge you not to think about selling your Crypti for a month or so (I realise this is an eternity in cryptocurrency trading but hope you will hear me on this).

It will take perhaps 2 weeks for Crypti to impact global consciousness and for people on other exchanges to sit up and take notice. If you make investment decisions based on Crypti being (as yet) limited to BTER you will regret it if you lose your nerve. Dont give someone else your upside. When you make a decision stick to it (unless your decision was to go for your existing 30% profit which is cool).

Stand your ground (grow a pair) and you will make money and have fun.

Edit:

1. The Crypti IPO sold out within hours even though it was scheduled to last for a month.
2. By trading volume, even though it is such a new release that the wallets do not go live until tomorrow, it nonetheless has the 5th highest trading volume on BTER for its coin tokens.
3. The sine wave pattern, applying a Hilbert Transform, indicates major trending (up or down) is entirely possible. One must always be cautious because major trending is generally led by professional investors before then being followed by amateurs, but all in all, the signs look good for people who hold on to their coins for a month or more.
4. IPO investors have already made a 30% profit.

Disclaimer: I personally hold a non-trivial amount of Crypti tokens
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 09:52:37 AM

Bittrex is fast exchange, yes. But it's strictly pump_and_dump_and_die_coins oriented. It's bad for long-term/serious projects, like Crypti.

Trade means to be popular.
Sharky444

Activity: 724

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:44:03 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2014, 10:55:18 AM by Sharky444

what about criptsy??

cryptsy is pretty bad.

Bittrex lists shitcoins, but that's because they will list anything.  its not their job to decide the quality of a coin, only to provide a place to trade it.  i think Bittrex is the best exchange.  

Agreed. Bittrex has no agenda. Good exchange UI. A lot of shitcoins.

Radix - just imagine
hala

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:44:36 AM

can't find it on bter?

its here http://cn.bter.com/trade/XCR_BTC
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 11:04:15 AM

Who dares wins. Most of us here present made a decision to invest based on the excellence of the dev team and the innovative nature of Crypti. It is an extraordinary acheivement by the dev team which we backed because we are (most of us) cleverer than the majority.

I address the OCD amongst us when I urge you not to think about selling your Crypti for a month or so (I realise this is an eternity in cryptocurrency trading but hope you will hear me on this).

It will take perhaps 2 weeks for Crypti to impact global consciousness and for people on other exchanges to sit up and take notice. If you make investment decisions based on Crypti being (as yet) limited to BTER you will regret it if you lose your nerve. Dont give someone else your upside. When you make a decision stick to it (unless your decision was to go for your existing 30% profit which is cool).

Edit:

1. The Crypti IPO sold out within hours even though it was scheduled to last for a month. - Wrong. IPO was sold out in 7 days.
2. By trading volume, even though it is such a new release that the wallets do not go live until tomorrow, it nonetheless has the 5th highest trading volume on BTER for its coin tokens.
3. The sine wave pattern, applying a Hilbert Transform, indicates major trending (up or down) is entirely possible. One must always be cautious because major trending is generally led by professional investors before then being followed by amateurs, but all in all, the signs look good for people who hold on to their coins for a month or more.
4. IPO investors have already made a 30% profit. - Only the week hands made 100%-40% profit. 90% of the investors are still holding.

Quantumtangles

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 11:08:47 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2014, 11:32:26 AM by Quantumtangles

Edit:

1. The Crypti IPO sold out within hours even though it was scheduled to last for a month. - Wrong. IPO was sold out in 7 days.
4. IPO investors have already made a 30% profit. - Only the week hands made 100%-40% profit. 90% of the investors are still holding.

Apologies. I understood the IPO was sold out after 48 hours or so whether or not BTER waited about a week to see if any investors pulled out to allow others access to an otherwise oversubscribed IPO. In terms of profit percentage, I was trying to be conservative.

Edit: I have looked at earlier posts by Zzyz. He is getting ready for some sort of trolling exercise.

Edit: I iterate that I have no special or inside knowledge concerning cryptocurrency trading. It is volatile and to a large extent unpredictable. You can make a hell of a lot of money but you can also lose your hat. If you lack the money, the intelligence or the balls, stay away from it.
Quantumtangles

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:49:25 PM

Edit:

Apologies. I understood the IPO was sold out after 48 hours or so whether or not BTER waited about a week to see if any investors pulled out to allow others access to an otherwise oversubscribed IPO. In terms of profit percentage, I was trying to be conservative.

Edit: I have looked at earlier posts by Zzyz. He is getting ready for some sort of trolling exercise.

Edit: I iterate that I have no special or inside knowledge concerning cryptocurrency trading. It is volatile and to a large extent unpredictable. You can make a hell of a lot of money but you can also lose your hat. If you lack the money, the intelligence or the balls, stay away from it.

more like i'm confused over the xcr symbol if it's the right market or not, can't see which poll won and the ann should prob change to (XCR).

also ipos usually have a set price this seems like a market to me hence why i'm asking for confirmation on that it really is the coin I want to buy.

fucking tool.

I concur. I am indeed a tool. Specifically, a fine instrument calibrated for economic self improvement. How prescient of you to notice.
btc38.com

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 02:13:23 PM

welcome to btc38.com.
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: