Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:45:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 [1332] 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984206 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Perancho

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 12:26:17 PM

please delay the news for 1 more month.
I'm happy to buy more at these prices.

Well XEM has been falling a lot in the past couple of months, enjoy the buying hoping that it would rise if that app is eventually released (provided the market would react to it - which is not guaranteed).. big thanks to NEM's admin of this page, their reply on the release date has been amazing!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DIMKAZDS

Activity: 704
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 07:07:24 PM

can someone translate this in a few words?

http://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000040.000012906.html
KevBon

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:33:16 PM

can someone translate this in a few words?

http://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000040.000012906.html

it looks like this:

"Zaif" to provide start a bit coin remittance function destined Twitter user of Tech bureau

If you know the twitter user name of the other party, remittance possible from the small bit coin without address

Tech bureau Co., Ltd. At 2016 October 20, 08, 00 minutes

Tweets
 Two
Hatena
Image DL
Other
 One
google +
Email
Slack
ChatWork
Talk Notes

Tech bureau Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Osaka, Osaka Prefecture, President: Takao Asayama, hereinafter referred to as "Tech bureau") Bitcoin exchanges operated "Zaif" is a virtual currency to easily partner knowing even Twitter user name It will begin providing a new function that can transfer to from today.
Press Release

Tech bureau Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Osaka, Osaka Prefecture, President: Takao Asayama, hereinafter referred to as "Tech bureau") bit coin operated by (※ 1) Exchange "Zaif" is divided even Twitter user name It will start providing from today a new feature that can easily transfer a virtual currency to the other party if.

Although usually Bitcoin can not transfer the address of the other party do not know, Zaif users by the use of this function, you will be able to transfer a bit coins for all of twitter user.

To the creation of a new tipping culture

generally, in the crowdfunding and donations service, there was a need to prepare do the first user registration is the receiver side. Also, even if you want to transfer a bit coin for the same purpose, it took the trouble there is a need to have to get the pre-bit coin address to the recipient side.

However, by using this function, it is possible to transfer the bit coin without being aware of the preparation of the recipient side if you know even twitter account, you will be able to intuitively tipping on the spot.

Takao Asayama Tech bureau representatives, the virtual currency such as "bit coin is to be able to throw a small amount of money in units of the decimal point, awarded a monetary value in a similarly casual feeling and pressing the" Like "to the other party you can be. by our this new feature, and a person with a funny tweet, people who are in trouble, in such talent that he is rooting, such as voluntarily throw the small amount of virtual currency, a new tipping you aim the creation of a culture. "I commented.

Expansion from tipping track record in Zaif

In Tech bureau, in the chat, which is installed in the Bitcoin Exchange Zaif, but offers a tipping function than the end of August of this year, more than 15,000 in 48 hours from the start such as remittance of is, is a proven demand for tipping by the virtual currency.

This time, further this tipping culture, by spreading to the twitter users who have not registered with the Bitcoin exchange, there can be no in the existing financial services, and develop a culture of tipping between the SNS user.

For future development

, but the current is only the Twitter, we plan to be sequentially corresponding to the other of the SNS, such as the Facebook and Instagram, such as LINE future.

In addition, the current situation is only the virtual currency of several are available in this feature, but we plan to increase the currency of the future corresponding.

Campaign held

in the Tech bureau to use this function, will be held the promotional campaign of the television program "mining bit Girl establishment preparation room".

Hash tag "#bitgirls" and the campaign page URL " http://i.nf/1111111 and put a" tweet to create a PR text, will receive a token of "TOREKABUOPT" to the tweet that had repercussions.

That token, after the start of the offer of the trade functions of the bit Girl related trading blanking token, which is scheduled for November 4, using the exchange function of Bitcoin Exchange Zaif, can be replaced with a favorite member of the trading card blanking token It will be an option trading card drive.

For more information, please visit the campaign page.
http://i.nf/1111111

regard television program, more information, please visit the official web site.
http://Http://BitGirls.Io/

■ for the "Tech bureau Co., Ltd." (Web site http://Http://Techbureau.Jp/ )

Tech bureau Co., Ltd., to develop software and services based on encryption technology and currency block chain technology It is to have crypto FinTech lab (crypto-Fintech lab.). Another of coincidence currency, including the Bitcoin exchange trading platform "Zaif" and private block chain infrastructure software "mijin", offers contract development and consulting services of the block chain technology introduction.

■ "Zaif" About (Web site http://Http://Zaif.Jp/ )

"Zaif" is a bit coin, comprehensive brand name of the cryptographic currency-related services handled by Tech bureau Corporation. "Purse '(purse dash)" of everyone, was named so from feeling that I want to be a "second purse." Other exchanges, we also provide periodic funded services and settlement services.

Glossary

※ 1: The bit coin, does not have a central administrator, is an electronic money settlement system that is running on a P2P connection node (computer) only consists of the on the network. Address issues and, encryption technology, such as public key encryption everywhere, such as approval of the remittances are used, because they can be used as electronic currency, has been referred to as the "encryption currency".
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:54:50 PM

So nem has something that we are in ecstatic mode . It is about time that it need something to have a jolt for the nem holders to look forward to.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 09:05:16 PM

please delay the news for 1 more month.
I'm happy to buy more at these prices.

Well XEM has been falling a lot in the past couple of months, enjoy the buying hoping that it would rise if that app is eventually released (provided the market would react to it - which is not guaranteed).. big thanks to NEM's admin of this page, their reply on the release date has been amazing!

Its well known in the NEM community that all announcements are ninja style and no "release dates" are made, not like all the hot air you hear with other coins, NEM offers surprises round every corner, usually these announcements are infact news reports when things actually get delivered. Roll Eyes

Advantage is that we dont attract investors looking to promises generated around hype that dont stand up.  Cheesy

NEM DEVS DELIVER - PERIOD!

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 09:07:12 PM

So nem has something that we are in ecstatic mode . It is about time that it need something to have a jolt for the nem holders to look forward to.

i have a lot to look forward too

i dont know why some people dont see it

NEM was not and will be again a top 10 coin without reason

i think the majority of inverstors here are for the long run

so the pump and dump crowd with hype waves is missing here

i can say i like that

deliver is better than hype

dont buy at news hype

for that kind of markets follow the

buy on news sell at release strategy

here at nem its way better buy in silence the cheaper the better
and party ur whole live just with the harvesting income in a few years

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 09:21:15 PM

i have a lot to look forward too

i dont know why some people dont see it

NEM was not and will be again a top 10 coin without reason

i think the majority of inverstors here are for the long run

so the pump and dump crowd with hype waves is missing here

i can say i like that

deliver is better than hype

dont buy at news hype

for that kind of markets follow the

buy on news sell at release strategy

here at nem its way better buy in silence the cheaper the better
and party ur whole live just with the harvesting income in a few years

+1

Couldnt say it any better.

Solid project.
Solid team.
Solid blockchain.
Solid community.

90% of all the crappy coins out there are just P&D and driven by a lot of hot air and false promises. Nothing more, nothing less, thats what you get with them.
NEM is different, those that hold long term will be very happy.

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
ontopicplease

Activity: 778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 06:22:29 AM

Hi,
Yesterday, I installed the new wallet, out some coins in it and closed. Now the wallet isn't starting anymore.
some one an idea, thanks for helping.
regards
BloodyRookie

Activity: 687

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:49:05 AM

Hi,
Yesterday, I installed the new wallet, out some coins in it and closed. Now the wallet isn't starting anymore.
regards

Hi,

could you please give some more information?
What wallet are you using? NCC or lightwallet?
Are you using a remote NIS or a local NIS?

Nothing Else Matters
NEM: NALICE-LGU3IV-Y4DPJK-HYLSSV-YFFWYS-5QPLYE-ZDJJ
NXT: 11095639652683007953
ihanaihana

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:51:43 AM

That's not what I asked, and it is completely irrelevant to my question - Again, when is the app going to be released? is there a release date?

Not only soon, but very soon : )

Still not a date

As always in crypto.  Be patient!

You should have heard of NEMs Ninja Tactic  Grin

Reliable projects like xem usually have ninja tactic, they keep low profile and do things.

░▄░░▄▄▄
█░█░█▄▀ | ARK.io | Token Exchange - 7 NOV 2016 |
█░█░█▀▄ | PUTTING THE CURRENCY BACK INTO CRYPTO. |
DIMKAZDS

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 12:28:23 PM

Oh, all trading indicators just scream to sell it all asap! i like this coin so much(
Devs, can you do something to stabilize the price? some announcement or news?
tulipbubble

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 12:32:11 PM

Oh, all trading indicators just scream to sell it all asap! i like this coin so much(

It is a free market, if dev does sth to intenionally stabilize the price like hype, it is immoral and insider trading.
DIMKAZDS

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 12:35:29 PM

It is a free market, if dev does sth to intenionally stabilize the price like hype, it is immoral and insider trading.

News from devs become a "hype, immoral and insider trading."?

are you feeling ok?
tulipbubble

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 12:38:02 PM

are you feeling ok?

Difinitely you are not ok and misunderstood my words, intenionally stabilize means what? It means fake news, we need real news=no rush=organic gains, xem team is reliable and releases ninja news, don't push them. You want everyday new news for what? Dump your bags to innocent ppl, come on! Be a real and righteous man
DIMKAZDS

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 02:02:20 PM

are you feeling ok?

Difinitely you are not ok and misunderstood my words, intenionally stabilize means what? It means fake news, we need real news=no rush=organic gains, xem team is reliable and releases ninja news, don't push them. You want everyday new news for what? Dump your bags to innocent ppl, come on! Be a real and righteous man

I am not asking fake news! There are a LOT of them in Japan. This guy @TakaoAsayama post news about cryptoworld every day on twitter, and half of them is about xem, mijin and zaif. but sadly i don't know Japanese, and google translate is not a good option here. I post link here yesterday:http://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000040.000012906.html . I think that really interesting. And no single word from devs about it here. This is not right.
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:03:32 PM

are you feeling ok?

I am not asking fake news! There are a LOT of them in Japan. This guy @TakaoAsayama post news about cryptoworld every day on twitter, and half of them is about xem, mijin and zaif. but sadly i don't know Japanese, and google translate is not a good option here. I post link here yesterday:http://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000040.000012906.html . I think that really interesting. And no single word from devs about it here. This is not right.

To be fair, he does make a good point. NEM team needs to hire or acquire a full time translator for these articles.

Google translate is not good when it comes to Asian languages. I have stated this before but everyone keeps saying "google translate is good", ok  Roll Eyes.

Use the public funds, if you have to, to get someone who I'm sure will be happy to translate Japanese articles for NEM.
Fatih87SK

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:10:57 PM

Let's start with this question;

What is the mission of NEM? What can we expect from NEM in 2020?

ontopicplease

Activity: 778

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 06:08:13 PM

Hi,
regards

Hi,

Hi, thanks for replying.
I did install the "nem community client" from this site https://www.nem.io/#clients.
Running windows 10 pro. Using the NCC wallet. Don'tknow what means remote NIS or local Nis, but I guess I am using local NIS
DIMKAZDS

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:33:00 PM

I wonder, can they use mijin for that?
http://www.coindesk.com/fujitsu-commercial-blockchain-security/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+CoinDesk+%28CoinDesk+-+The+Voice+of+Digital+Currency%29
BloodyRookie

Activity: 687

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 10:20:38 AM

Hi,
regards

Hi,

Hi, thanks for replying.
I did install the "nem community client" from this site https://www.nem.io/#clients.
Running windows 10 pro. Using the NCC wallet. Don'tknow what means remote NIS or local Nis, but I guess I am using local NIS

Hi,

in case the ncc client is not starting any more, one thing you could try is to delete the file 'accounts_cache_mainnet.json' in the folder c:\users\<your_user>\nem\ncc. It is known that this file sometimes causes problems. It can safely be deleted without risk.

Nothing Else Matters
NEM: NALICE-LGU3IV-Y4DPJK-HYLSSV-YFFWYS-5QPLYE-ZDJJ
NXT: 11095639652683007953
Pages: « 1 ... 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 [1332] 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: