Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:10:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 [1421] 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984233 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sheld0n

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 03:11:57 PM

I am looking for a good alternative to Ethereum. I am wondering if NEM good be the alternative.

Will the platform also support Dapp one day and is it basically an alternative to Ethereum? Thanks!
visaco

Activity: 359

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 04:56:45 PM

Application for member NEM Malaysia seems has already been started

I have told you NEM will make you a millionaire and we have made it ...IOST is the new baby Money making machine.  keep an eye on this little Monster...
visaco

Activity: 359

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 05:32:36 PM

some rumors echoing about makoto and mijin partnership...keep an eye on makoto possible ninja news

http://www.soramitsu.co.jp/en/

I have told you NEM will make you a millionaire and we have made it ...IOST is the new baby Money making machine.  keep an eye on this little Monster...
kauppalahti

Activity: 235
Merit: 110

HAVUJA PERKELE!

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 05:47:54 PM

When here is now talked about "stakeholders", it raised some questions about "NEM's history" :

how many BTT members wanted a NEM stake (were on the stakeholder list) and
how many of them received it?

Another question is how many has his NEM account in his control?
That can not be answered exactly, but only with estimations.
0 transfers from/to the account   means that
  a) they have forgotten the keys/passwords forever, or
  b) they just sit on their account.

(yea ... the answers are somewhere here and there, and in the blockchain, but now I feel so tired..Wink )

That is not difficult to resolve. I have stored all original lists but why bother
when nothing have desided.

not depending on any fortcoming decisions - just curious.
Eg. how well the start went; how many were dropped out before the launch, etc.

Start was extremly well planned and of course implemented because of NEM test enviroment. Not any other project
have had such long test phase. Also for this reason everything have been running smoothly. This is the way of
"ninja launch" test after test and release when all bells and whistles are 100% polished.
It really was not so long ago, so i still remember the list cleaning from socks. History is still here, you just need to
read it if you want live again the birth of NEM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422129.0

I belive that the same will follow with Catapult project, it is releast when the beast is ready...

no... no need to read it all again. I assumed that there exists some clear "history" with few numbers.

I had to start an old backup machine to get these numbers:
the raw data of stakeholder candidates had 2915 names' list, where was 2894 different names.

After sockpuppets were removed, there was only XXXX names.
And in the genesis block was sent a stake to YYYY names (not included the funds).

XXXX = ?             [edit: another number found, date 10 Nov 2014:    XXXX was 1013 ]
YYYY = ?

It would be easier if you explain what you are looking for?
Check from richlist, rest are on exchanges.
jkoil

Activity: 834
Merit: 524

Nxt NEM

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 06:22:01 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2017, 06:45:20 PM by jkoil

When here is now talked about "stakeholders", it raised some questions about "NEM's history" :

0 transfers from/to the account   means that

(yea ... the answers are somewhere here and there, and in the blockchain, but now I feel so tired..Wink )

That is not difficult to resolve. I have stored all original lists but why bother

Start was extremly well planned and of course implemented because of NEM test enviroment. Not any other project
have had such long test phase. Also for this reason everything have been running smoothly. This is the way of
"ninja launch" test after test and release when all bells and whistles are 100% polished.
It really was not so long ago, so i still remember the list cleaning from socks. History is still here, you just need to
read it if you want live again the birth of NEM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422129.0

I belive that the same will follow with Catapult project, it is releast when the beast is ready...

no... no need to read it all again. I assumed that there exists some clear "history" with few numbers.

the raw data of stakeholder candidates had 2915 names' list, where was 2894 different names.

And in the genesis block was sent a stake to YYYY names (not included the funds).

XXXX = ?             [edit: another number found, date 10 Nov 2014:    XXXX was 1013 ]
YYYY = ?

I guess you do not ask my motives Wink     ... I am asking now: YYYY = ?
[edit: if YYYY = 1013, then XXXX was not 1013]
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 07:23:20 PM

i want big ninja news sooonnnnn
teletobi

Activity: 734
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 09:03:09 PM

0 transfers from/to the account   means that

XXXX = ?             [edit: another number found, date 10 Nov 2014:    XXXX was 1013 ]
YYYY = ?

I guess you do not ask my motives Wink     ... I am asking now: YYYY = ?

Here you can find exact Numbers and Details of the Redemption Process:

https://forum.nem.io/t/not-claiming-nemstake-why-it-is-no-longer-possible-and-the-history-of-the-process/2859

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 09:04:38 PM

Cup with Handle  pattern is forming.....
jkoil

Activity: 834
Merit: 524

Nxt NEM

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 09:54:48 PM

0 transfers from/to the account   means that

YYYY = ?

I guess you do not ask my motives Wink     ... I am asking now: YYYY = ?

Here you can find exact Numbers and Details of the Redemption Process:

https://forum.nem.io/t/not-claiming-nemstake-why-it-is-no-longer-possible-and-the-history-of-the-process/2859

thanks.

According to the big numbers of unclaimed and the few bitter comments in that page 
it can be said (again Smiley ) that the instructions were not clear - something to learn for the future, unless some got his future completed in this project Wink

jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 10:07:54 PM

did we have any news

about makoto return?HuhHuhHuh
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:17:05 PM

some rumors echoing about makoto and mijin partnership...keep an eye on makoto possible ninja news

http://www.soramitsu.co.jp/en/

what rumors, where are you getting this?

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:29:53 PM

Good time to grab more cheap XEM on this dip! Cool

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
GetYourShineBox

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:10:09 AM

Nem riding at 1043 satoshi now, let's see where it will be after a month.

It's 1.5 half week since my first post. Nem has gone quite a ride. Right now we are experiencing a mini bottom around 1312 satoshi levels, which is significantly higher than the top point 1.5 weeks ago.

As I predicted that the money flow away from the top coins and especially DASH/Bitcoin was inevitable, but instead of pouring more into NEM, Ethereum seemed to take it's place. I can see many reasons for this.

Ethereum is coming off with a big update soon that will allow instant transactions and microfees, this is bad for NEM because Ethereum is it's biggest competition, but the upside for NEM is that Ethereum is very experimental that has it's highs and lows. It's never meant to be the safe heaven for money, it's meant to be innovative to test out new things and this is why it will never work money wise, unless they really break through.

Now lets see why NEM is so good and that seperates it from other coins, that will only lead to the only logical direction which is a big price PUMP. Nem fills some of the crucial things that other coins lacks.

Mostly when you are sitting in top 5 coins, you are thinking what does some coin have and what does some coin don't. You find the reasons to find a spot to buy or sell the coin away.

Bitcoin

On Bitcoin you can see it's strength position in eyes of an individual and comparaple to tcp/ip position that it doesn't matter how outdated it is, it still will there be to stay. But the teqhnique is really really old and the core is constantly fighting to keep their position on the money, which is against the main policies of cryptos. Bitcoin is already corrupted, it's not good to be supported but it's still what we all still need. But it raises too many question marks. Even if bitcoin manages to fix it problems it will never be able to get it's teqhnique at the same level with NEM.

Ethereum

Ethereum is very innovative and creative, but it can never provide the smoothness and stability we would require from a coin. Yes, it can make some big big leaps because it's trying to make something new and unique happen, and this is a very positive sight among cryptos, but the big risk always comes down with high variance. It can go down as fast as it can go up. Ethereum is a good bet for balance because it can take you far but it's not something you want to bet your whole stack on. It's tempting but very very risky.

DASH

All DASH has is a good very aggressive marketing team and instant transactions. That is good yes, and they go straight to the customers, but in the end that will be the basics of any good coin in the future and I predict DASH coming down faster than it went up after we see some updates. Not to forget that DASH is very unfairly distributed that simply cannot work in the long run.

There is one thing that each of these coins currently lacks. It is called trust. This has been the biggest problem cryptos throughout the history, you really never know which way you are going, you know what it is about and should be about, but there are still many negatives and questionmarks unanswered. But now there is a solution to this. It is called NEM.

NEM fills all of the problems that the other top coins lack. NEM also has all of the top qualities that the other coins have. NEM is both a currency and the highest quality blockchain teqhnique there is. Once NEM's new core is completely out via catapult there is a new era in blockchain technology. This provides possibilities that none of the above coin has at the moment. NEM works for public and private together. NEM tests it's core completely throughout before release so there are no flaws, trust for stability for NEM is very, very important. Once NEM's new core is out there is nothing that you would think of a reason to NOT have NEM.

NEM is reputable, NEM is trustworthly, NEM is top notch block chain technology, NEM is fairly distributed, NEM is instant, NEM has cheap transactions. NEM has amazing devs and leadership that cares for it's community. There is true talent all around. There is not a single reason why you should not own NEM. NEM has it ALL that you would wish cryptocurrency to have. It is Cryptocurrency 2.0.

There is however one thing that NEM currently doesn't have. It's awareness. NEM is already ready but it's not well known. This is because NEM hasn't market itself yet. There is a reason for that, and soon once everything is ready NEM will start marketing itself, and sooner or later every person in cryptocurrency world will know what NEM is and what it stands for.

My suggest is to get into NEM now before it's too late, the price now is 1312 satoshi and my prediction is that within half a year we will see NEM at new HIGHS.

Once you buy NEM like you have done so with any other coins, you start to think a reason for a way out. You come to realize that when you own NEM there is no such reason or weakness.

Spread the word about NEM, let people know what NEM is about, we have something so great in our hands right now that it would be waste to people not know. Let everyone make their own judgement. But let people KNOW about NEM.
yshin365new

Activity: 289

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:31:39 AM

D-5 to such a wonderful NEM's birthday (Mar 31).  Cheesy
P.S.) Catapult in Q1/2017. Wink
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:48:34 AM

Very well said GetYourShineBox Cheesy

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
tombtc

Activity: 471

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:44:54 AM

Any roadmap available? I wish to put some money long term into this project.
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 12:04:45 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2017, 01:05:01 PM by jabo38

Any roadmap available? I wish to put some money long term into this project.

Devs are working hard on Catapult. They don't post a roadmap. More like updates on what has been done. https://forum.nem.io/t/stories-from-the-dev-front-diary/2641

The great things is on the backend, we have three professional and full-time devs working very hard, making a completely new system that hasn't been done before.  They already broke a lot of ground and made a long line of firsts that we have with the current version of NEM, and the next will be a lot better.

I realize that people want a roadmap to be very clear, but instead what is offered is a list of accomplishments. That is more or less the opposite of the pump and dumps on this site. 

tombtc

Activity: 471

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:47:21 PM

Cool
What was the ATH for NEM?
bioly

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:16:51 PM

Cool
What was the ATH for NEM?
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/jtgljX19/
derekis126

Activity: 306

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:19:33 PM

Stable in top 8 coin, XEM is one of the best ico so far. Incredible pump, i love it.
Pages: « 1 ... 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 [1421] 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: