Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2024, 02:21:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 [1966] 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984968 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
freigeist

Activity: 1110
Merit: 534

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 12:54:59 PM

You think that somehow the price action of XEM is tied to that of XRP and XLM ?
I mean a week ago the 3 coins were dumped as hell that it was so painful to watch!

Now XRP is stagnating due to the legal issued that it has and the exchanges that are taking it out
but the XLM is going crazy due to the latest news and XRP downfall!

You think this price action on XLM influenced that on XEM?

mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 01:23:05 PM

Just a thought: wouldn't it be "smarter" to make the snapshot before the Symbol launch in order to not to deal with two major events on the same day ?
ormin79

Activity: 152
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2021, 01:25:10 PM

I mean a week ago the 3 coins were dumped as hell that it was so painful to watch!

Now XRP is stagnating due to the legal issued that it has and the exchanges that are taking it out

Those three coins were always in the same basket of whales. XLM pumps almost always before XEM or much spectacular than XEM. But XEM has also his own life and cycle propelled now only by pure speculation how high XYM will be sold for the newbies on cryptoscene Cheesy

Just a thought: wouldn't it be "smarter" to make the snapshot before the Symbol launch in order to not to deal with two major events on the same day ?

it will be for sure much riskier for those who wants sell quickly with profit and move on to the other "train".
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 01:53:31 PM

it will be for sure much riskier for those who wants sell quickly with profit and move on to the other "train".

How ?  And since when anyone cares about those who want to sell ?
ormin79

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2021, 02:05:40 PM

How ?  And since when anyone cares about those who want to sell ?

i dont care (only for me), but those who wants to sell with spectacular profit care, with natural expectation that they will not wait one month for the opening of XYMs trade, so risk in that case can be huge (bubble bursting in crypto like it was in January 2018 can be a catastrophy for speculators)

poll results shows that majority for now will not want to take much risk on his backs

https://explorer.nemtool.com/#/poll?id=5fee0e206a966b753880834e
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 02:18:12 PM

i dont care (only for me), but those who wants to sell with spectacular profit care, with natural expectation that they will not wait one month for the opening of XYMs trade, so risk in that case can be huge (bubble bursting in crypto like it was in January 2018)

poll results shows that majority for now will not want to take much risk on his backs

Who said anything about a month? 48 hours should be enough, I think.   and those who want to sell already have their XEM on the exchange and will be ready.

satb

Activity: 202
Merit: 30

forum.nem.io

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2021, 10:20:52 PM

XRP price is also going down due to the spark airdrop snapshot, as well as the legal stuff.

XLM I heard Ukraine is going to use Stellar foundation to help build their digital currency.

I suppose XEM is similar in price to the others so may have perception as a good buy.

ormin79

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2021, 07:38:48 AM

i dont care (only for me), but those who wants to sell with spectacular profit care, with natural expectation that they will not wait one month for the opening of XYMs trade, so risk in that case can be huge (bubble bursting in crypto like it was in January 2018)

Who said anything about a month? 48 hours should be enough, I think.   and those who want to sell already have their XEM on the exchange and will be ready.

If people (XEM holders) in poll choose option for snapshot to stay at 14 January, there will be many weeks between this snapshot and Symbol coin debut. NEM Foundation says that it will be somwhere in February, thats the reason i wrote about month of waiting. And risks in that situation.
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 07:44:38 AM

I think You dont understand my point. If people in poll choose snapshot to stay at 14 January there will be many weeks between this snapshot and Symbol coin debut. NEM Foundation says that it will be somwhere in February, thats the reason i wrote about month of waiting. And risks in that situation.

I fully understand you, I just don't see the logic behind a snapshot and launch on a single day.
ormin79

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2021, 07:47:37 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2021, 08:58:37 PM by ormin79

I think You dont understand my point. If people in poll choose snapshot to stay at 14 January there will be many weeks between this snapshot and Symbol coin debut. NEM Foundation says that it will be somwhere in February, thats the reason i wrote about month of waiting. And risks in that situation.

I fully understand you, I just don't see the logic behind a snapshot and launch on a single day.

Further discussion makes no sense. I will be not feeding the troll. You go to my ignore list.

I will publish my charts in other place, for those who want to watch it. Here is not good place to do that. And always be.

https://forum.nem.io/t/nem-xem-price-charts/1204
jkoil

Activity: 834
Merit: 524

Nxt NEM

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 09:26:39 AM

[imgs... etc.

Do those wave projections take into account the volumes?
I say "projection", not analysis, coz I do not bel... eh, know those. Somebody has said that they may be self-forecasting Wink

Volumes does not matter in Elliots Waves Theory. Only for formations like double tops and other price formations. But what to do with chart from one exchange only? It not contain all the volume. I know that multicharts are possible in Tradingview, but after blocking my account (and trying to get my phone number)
i dont have patience for this morons so i use only what can be used for free, i dont need even these volumes to make projections or expectations Wink

Volumes are for professional analytics, and even with them, they fail to predict anything. So i use only that tools, that can satisfy me in that matter, taking into account, that i can be wrong. All readers of my posts should take this into account Cheesy

ok ...
Volumes and prices from all the biggest exchanges might form such a data, which could give interesting information. If such info is easily got from the exchanges, even I may start analyzing again Smiley    Done earlier some study for one company from NYSE Smiley 

I asked about the volumes, coz I think I may understand the support levels from that point of view...
Eg. if many XEM owners or at least few big whales bought more (volume high), when the price was 555 sat, then they have no reason to sell below that price - they may buy more  ---> that 555 sat level supports XEM.
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 09:38:12 AM

Further discussion makes no sense. I will be not feeding the troll. You go to my ignore list.

I will publish my charts in other place, for those who want to watch it. Here is not good place to do that. And always be.

https://forum.nem.io/t/nem-xem-price-charts/1204

Cheesy  How am I a troll ?  This is purely a suggestion..
ormin79

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2021, 12:43:22 PM

[imgs... etc.

I say "projection", not analysis, coz I do not bel... eh, know those. Somebody has said that they may be self-forecasting Wink

Volumes does not matter in Elliots Waves Theory. Only for formations like double tops and other price formations. But what to do with chart from one exchange only? It not contain all the volume. I know that multicharts are possible in Tradingview, but after blocking my account (and trying to get my phone number)
i dont have patience for this morons so i use only what can be used for free, i dont need even these volumes to make projections or expectations Wink

Volumes are for professional analytics, and even with them, they fail to predict anything. So i use only that tools, that can satisfy me in that matter, taking into account, that i can be wrong. All readers of my posts should take this into account Cheesy

ok ...
Volumes and prices from all the biggest exchanges might form such a data, which could give interesting information. If such info is easily got from the exchanges, even I may start analyzing again Smiley    Done earlier some study for one company from NYSE Smiley 

I asked about the volumes, coz I think I may understand the support levels from that point of view...
Eg. if many XEM owners or at least few big whales bought more (volume high), when the price was 555 sat, then they have no reason to sell below that price - they may buy more  ---> that 555 sat level supports XEM.

Smart point of view, but in crypto volume can be false, much easier to falsify than in other markets. Here is wild market tbh.
jkoil

Nxt NEM

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 07:57:50 PM

[imgs... etc.

ok ...

Smart point of view, but in crypto volume can be false, much easier to falsify than in other markets. Here is wild market tbh.

Do you mean that the exchanges are showing to us volumes, which are not "quite correct"?

In low-volume-markets it is easy to manipulate the course values, if someone has money enough. Eg. buy the whole selling wall and then it looks like the price went up to the moon +60% Smiley

That kind of changes have happened also in stock markets with some company's stock, whose day-volume is very low.
ormin79

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2021, 07:21:34 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2021, 08:33:36 AM by ormin79

Do you mean that the exchanges are showing to us volumes, which are not "quite correct"?

In low-volume-markets it is easy to manipulate the course values, if someone has money enough. Eg. buy the whole selling wall and then it looks like the price went up to the moon +60% Smiley

That kind of changes have happened also in stock markets with some company's stock, whose day-volume is very low.

Maybe, but to be precise i mean that market maker (there is always such person or group of persons) can do with his robots false volume (per multiaccounts) at low cost, that is possible also in case of exchange (no costs as no fees).

This things are maked to create false pumps, and these false pumps are maked to create opportunity to sell collected coins from lower lewels to the FOMO players with good profit, sometimes this pumps are propelled by good news or statements to create really good profit ratio (espiecially for insiders).

This is wild market, with one rule for small player: newer tend to FOMO, try to buy when You see possibility of dip, try sell when You see FOMO and never get in for all You have!

I dont say that insiders or exchanges do it in case of XEM for sure. But that is my impression. I observe this market day by day, hour after hour.

Some thougths about current price action:

https://forum.nem.io/t/nem-xem-price-charts/1204/4?u=ormrlangi

Today is the last day of poll and option "Move snapshot with the launch date" probably will win. What this can cause to price? For sure there will be more time for accumulation before snapshot i bet big fishes will try to make mechanism of reversed FOMO in exchanges, to get cheap XEMs from impatient people.

Now i try to rebuy @0.22$ some chunk of XEMs that i gave up some time ago, my main pending buy in Bitcoins @ 400-460satoshi area stays untouched, just in case... Howgh:D

edit// and the holders voted to not risk and move snapshot along with the launch date, price is stable @22cents we will see if it will hold, if not 400-460 satoshi as i wrote before.
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 08:26:54 AM

Someone listened  Roll Eyes

jkoil

Nxt NEM

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 06:28:25 PM

Maybe, but to be precise i mean that market maker (there is always such person or group of persons) can do with his robots false volume (per multiaccounts) at low cost, that is possible also in case of exchange (no costs as no fees).

This things are maked to create false pumps, and these false pumps are maked to create opportunity to sell collected coins from lower lewels to the FOMO players with good profit, sometimes this pumps are propelled by good news or statements to create really good profit ratio (espiecially for insiders).

This is wild market, with one rule for small player: newer tend to FOMO, try to buy when You see possibility of dip, try sell when You see FOMO and never get in for all You have!

I dont say that insiders or exchanges do it in case of XEM for sure. But that is my impression. I observe this market day by day, hour after hour.

Some thougths about current price action:

https://forum.nem.io/t/nem-xem-price-charts/1204/4?u=ormrlangi

Today is the last day of poll and option "Move snapshot with the launch date" probably will win. What this can cause to price? For sure there will be more time for accumulation before snapshot i bet big fishes will try to make mechanism of reversed FOMO in exchanges, to get cheap XEMs from impatient people.

Now i try to rebuy @0.22$ some chunk of XEMs that i gave up some time ago, my main pending buy in Bitcoins @ 400-460satoshi area stays untouched, just in case... Howgh:D

edit// and the holders voted to not risk and move snapshot along with the launch date, price is stable @22cents we will see if it will hold, if not 400-460 satoshi as i wrote before.

yes, I forgot those zero or low fees ...
In such exchanges the volume and price can be manipulated with robots quite easy.

ormin79

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2021, 09:07:11 AM

Good correction @BTC, but for XEM it means further consolidaton or negative bias. 22 cents was strong (3 times bounce) but with dynamical Bitcoin there is always problem. I dont sell that chunk @ 22cents. I wait for more cheaper XEMs if some impatient investors will be so kind.
jkoil

Nxt NEM

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 10:02:14 AM

Good correction @BTC, but for XEM it means further consolidaton or negative bias. 22 cents was strong (3 times bounce) but with dynamical Bitcoin there is always problem. I dont sell that chunk @ 22cents. I wait for more cheaper XEMs if some impatient investors will be so kind.

maybe some small or bigger investors looked that a ride from 5000 USD to 40 000 USD is good enough. Or they did not believe that the rise continues.
It is interesting, whether this was the peak and will the price drop to earlier peak (~ 15 000 USD) ...
 or will the new peak top be searched from the level of 10 * earlier peak, like it has usually been with BTC Smiley

ormin79

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2021, 09:09:51 AM

maybe some small or bigger investors looked that a ride from 5000 USD to 40 000 USD is good enough. Or they did not believe that the rise continues.
It is interesting, whether this was the peak and will the price drop to earlier peak (~ 15 000 USD) ...
 or will the new peak top be searched from the level of 10 * earlier peak, like it has usually been with BTC Smiley

For me its only transfer of wealth from weak hands to the smart money hands, only correction, of course propelled by realisation of profit by those smart, who have buyed lower, but rest (95%) have no or small profit now (those from levels 30-40.000) many will give up and will return after much braver wave, those people are "capital donors" for smart money.
Pages: « 1 ... 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 [1966] 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: