Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:00:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] .0014 BTC per GH/s - 12 month contract **www.BitcoinCloudServices.com**  (Read 68097 times)
b4basit

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 05:43:40 AM

want to buy a contact but

We are out of stock

We are waiting for new hardware, we’ll start to take new orders as soon as it arrives.

how many days takes it for running again?

donate 14V9xuWy2fRzchkpK44ZeDbjdJprXLP2qC
Mike18feb

Activity: 657
Merit: 500

MΣC

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 04:47:04 PM

Gabriel/BCS said he was hoping to have more hardware up and running early next week. Gives you the time to save up a bit more  Smiley

Well, in my local bank the director always offers me a coffee.  Grin Seriously: A second column with total revenue and a ROR would be nice.
Motto: If you want your money working for you, YOU don't want to work for your money. Wink

best regards
Yeah, I told my boss people shouldn't work for money but he has ... challenging ideas on that subject Cheesy
But yes, more data is always good.

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
btccloudservices (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

BitcoinCloudServices.com 0.0017 BTC per GH/s

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 09:10:23 AM

The new hardware has arrived and we are taking orders again. We don't believe in preorders and we won't oversell.

https://www.bitcoincloudservices.com/product/bitcoin-cloud-mining-contract/

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 10:12:40 AM

The new hardware has arrived and we are taking orders again. We don't believe in preorders and we won't oversell.

https://www.bitcoincloudservices.com/product/bitcoin-cloud-mining-contract/

Good! Can you tell me how many orders and customers are there in total?
Kindly,
        MZ

sandykho47

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

Knowledge its everything

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 10:25:40 AM

0.0001 cheaper than pbmining.com  Cheesy, but 0.0004 more expensive than lunamine.com

i think to invest some my BTC here, if stability, trustworth and support is better than both of them

Kemampuanku Tidak semua orang memiliki dan dapat melakukannya . Tidak memakan kaum sendiri . dan mempunyai kode etik yang tidak masuk akal.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 11:45:21 AM

0.0001 cheaper than pbmining.com  Cheesy, but 0.0004 more expensive than lunamine.com

i think to invest some my BTC here, if stability, trustworth and support is better than both of them

I don't know about stability and trustworthy but support is better than pbmining.

stryker

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:52:09 AM

I'm missing something here... The way I see it if I take out a 5 year contract for 100GH today... it will probably only earn any BTC for around 6 months owing to rising difficulty.... so what does the contract do for the remaining 4.5 years?
Mike18feb

MΣC

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:32:36 AM

It runs until it has accumulated enough Satoshi's for a payout the network will accept? But I guess for most it's more of a gimmick then a real asset. On the other hand, if you buy 20 TH/s, will that be worthless in 6 months? Or 12 months? Or longer? Wink

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
stryker

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:57:21 AM

I see so the 5 yr thing is simply a fair and arbitrary number?

Looking at the website it seems I only ever pay the upfront fee... and so long as I've bought a big enough portion of GH/s then it *should* made a return... just like mining at home but without the hassle, noise, house like a turkish baths etc etc
adiriyanto48

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:32:12 AM

How do I list as a rookie.
you know step by step. If you don't mind, please his explanation
Mike18feb

MΣC

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:03:51 AM

How do I list as a rookie.
you know step by step. If you don't mind, please his explanation

Not sure what you mean. You want to buy hashrate, simply sign up there and buy what you want. For easy access to the BCS site, click the link in my signature Grin
Otherwise, what are you asking exactly?

I see so the 5 yr thing is simply a fair and arbitrary number?

Looking at the website it seems I only ever pay the upfront fee... and so long as I've bought a big enough portion of GH/s then it *should* made a return... just like mining at home but without the hassle, noise, house like a turkish baths etc etc

Mining like a turkish bath?! That ... is .... quite unexpected and brilliant! BCS should put that on their front page Cheesy

But , I'd like to know how the 5 year thing is actually handled. I guess a lot of us simply buy small contracts with a bit of hashrate that's pretty much useless in 6 months or further. Since the network doesn't accept satoshi payments I guess the earnings just build up until a minimum is reached. That minimum is 0.000053 BTC? But at some point even that minimum won't be reached anymore. It seems like a waste of energy to continue mining then. So, how does BCS handle this? I don't know.
Maximum you can buy there is 45TH/s. I've never even looked at it, but I think that would give returns for quite a while. For such large numbers more then a year might still be rather nice.
Well, just ran it though a calc, and first year would bring like 120BTC, and the second year another 7BTC. After two years it's not longer doing much, especially since the Bitcoin block reward ia halved by then Wink
Soo... If this was aimed at higher sales, then 2 years would still make sense. Longer not very much

stryker

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:18:33 AM

The only thing that makes it wasteful running old kit is because there is newer kit that's more energy efficient.  This exponential increase in mining power simply cannot continue.... unless in two years 1 bitcoin is worth $10,000+
Mike18feb

MΣC

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:22:44 PM

Well, nobody says that they will keep running old equipment. Nobody knows what they're running, but there is no need to keep old stuff alive. Reward calculations are not based on miners but on averages anyway, so for BCS it's just a matter of implementing a new 10TH/ s machine and pull the plug on some old 100GH/ s machines. The hashrate people have paid for is still there, just it's now on the 10TH/s machine. Or on some other, doesnt matter really. Maybe it's easier to understand if you see your hashrate as a share-rate. Or not  Smiley

It cannot continue?! Bitcoin mining started with cpu mining, then GPU,then asics. There is no limit for new technology really, so for all we know it can grow ever and always. I share the feeling, but reality is not quite the same, I'm afraid

Ritch

Activity: 197

Money does not make happy, but sexy ;)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 02:08:41 PM

All in all it's easy to calculate (for me): 14.6% ROR in two weeks so far. Break even in 90 up to 100 days (with or without compound interests but stable difficulty). After that time it's pure win (for the next 4 3/4 years) without any risks (for me) in buying expensive hardware nor electricity. So what could be the worst case? -> if BCS would shut the door before (my) breakeven. But in this case I think positive.
Well, 1% per day is nice - ask your lokal bankmanager for this rate of interests, and he would say: "That's impossible!" *lol* Sure it's possible, but only with Clouds, Trading or [HYIPs], depense on how much money you invest and your plan, to minimize the risks.

So far I'm happy to have invested in BCS.  And in 2 1/2 months I could be satisfied. Smiley

best regards

BEST EXCHANGER BTC<>EUR, CAN$<>BTC, SEPA and PAYPAL fast and easy!
stryker

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:25:33 AM

Thanks for the detailed low-down ritch
Ritch

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:51:56 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2014, 08:24:07 PM by Ritch

Easiest compounding with some clicks:
Sell (all) GHS on CEX for 0.0049 BTC (atm). Buy a 300-GHS-BCS-contract for 0.0029 BTC. Payout adress to your CEX wallet. Reinvest the BCS- and CEX-interests dayly. After 11 to 12 days sell GHS on CEX and buy the next (lowest) BCS contract (30 GHS). And so on ... always in steps of 10% -> 30, 33, 36, ...

As long BCS offers no internal user-wallets (like CEX or Cryptsy) for internal reinvestment, you have to use your external wallet. And this external should not be a "grave", but a possibility for compound interests (i.e. CEX or MN1/2 on Cryptsy).
Sure it's risky, but you can't lose all of your investment because of splitting plus the ability of daytrading.
[CEX and Cryptsy offer (beta) USD-exchange as you know, but for shure it's cheaper to sell BTCs (or CEX-vouchers) via EBay if you need some Fiats in meanwhile. Wink]

The line of worth: Trading -> Cloudmining -> Homemining. (imho)
The line of risk is the other way.

best regards and sorry for my bad english - I'm not a native speaker Wink

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 04:19:19 PM

Sell (all) GHS on CEX for 0.0049 BTC (atm). Buy a 300-GHS-BCS-contract for 0.0029 BTC. Payout adress to your CEX wallet. Reinvest the BCS- and CEX-interests dayly. After 11 to 12 days sell GHS on CEX and buy the next (lowest) BCS contract (30 GHS). And so on ... always in steps of 10% -> 30, 33, 36, ...

What if the GHs price go down in Cex.io ? Please add a line telling "not to trade if the GHs price go down".
Kindly,
      MZ

Ritch

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:29:38 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 06:44:18 PM by Ritch

What if the GHs price go down in Cex.io ? Please add a line telling "not to trade if the GHs price go down".
Kindly,
      MZ

You are right, Muhammed. ATM CEX goes down to 0.0045. That's the risk, but as long you reinvest the interests dayly (with daytrading) you can compensate it - and nobody knows the price in 10 days. Alternative: MN1/2 on Cryptsy, because that prices are more stable so far [but don't ask me why, because that "GHS" are very expensive].
Unfortunately, no one is a clairvoyant, otherwise we all would become rich. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. That's Life. Wink
Another tactic: Buy a 3THS-contract, so you can reinvest 30GHS per day without any other compoundings via CEX or MN1/2. But that's another set of risk ... because 3THS are no longer in the field of "play-money".

There are only two possibilities to win cryptos without any risks nor investments:
and - but that's real "play-money" and a very long way to earn your first GHS ... well, Bill Gates started in a garage.  Grin

best regards

btccloudservices (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

BitcoinCloudServices.com 0.0017 BTC per GH/s

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 11:52:47 PM

We are   migrating the site to a new server, we will  be back shortly. We do not store customer funds in the server and payouts will be processed normally.

This is our payout address: https://blockchain.info/address/1BTCPayb5AdF8fSsR7oews2PpuVpRtamk6

For support requests please visit: https://support.bitcoincloudservices.com/hc/en-us

Payouts and support will remain unaffected

impresionesmline

Activity: 222

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:14:20 PM

Could you offer orders of 5 ghs so in order to try out your service?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: