Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:40:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] .0014 BTC per GH/s - 12 month contract **www.BitcoinCloudServices.com**  (Read 68097 times)
Mike18feb

Activity: 657
Merit: 500

MΣC

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:08:11 PM

If it's about payout, they never missed one since I ordered my first ghashes... ummm... a month ago? 5Ghs would make like 0.0001 per day. Not sure what that would prove. Also... You do know that offer a 7 day money back guarantee?! That's 7 days of payout to try. If you don't like it, cancel, and you get your coins back, minus the amount they paid you through the contract Smiley

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
Ritch

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

Money does not make happy, but sexy ;)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:48:07 AM

My math: 19,827% after 20 day now -> 80,86 left from 100,86 days til Breakeven (without compound interests but stable difficulty). With compounds but increasing difficulty 90 Days ROR all in all should still be possible.

@Mike: 5-GHS "Testcontracts" for Beginners only would be a good Idea.  Cool 40-GHS minimum is imho to high for such a low total Cloudhashrate lower than 1 PHS. [In comparison: CEX offers GHS for some Satoshies with internal trading / reinvestment. So CEX is more beginner-friendly, but still much more expensive per GHS than BCS.]

best regards

BEST EXCHANGER BTC<>EUR, CAN$<>BTC, SEPA and PAYPAL fast and easy!
greyfoxsylux

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:42:38 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2014, 11:19:57 AM by greyfoxsylux

Is there an ETA as to when the servers will be back up? I'm going to toss some BTC into this and check it out myself.

As servers are being upgraded, so is registration. I'm in no big hurry, but I had the worst timing. I'm steadily advancing (I have only about $300 worth of Bitcoin invested into mining, as it's all I can afford as I try to steadily build up) and looking to see if BCS is the next awesome thing for me to advance further into the cryptocurrency universe.
btccloudservices (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

BitcoinCloudServices.com 0.0017 BTC per GH/s

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 04:40:45 PM

Is there an ETA as to when the servers will be back up? I'm going to toss some BTC into this and check it out myself.

As servers are being upgraded, so is registration. I'm in no big hurry, but I had the worst timing. I'm steadily advancing (I have only about $300 worth of Bitcoin invested into mining, as it's all I can afford as I try to steadily build up) and looking to see if BCS is the next awesome thing for me to advance further into the cryptocurrency universe.

Hi. We are still working on the new server. I don't have an ETA at the moment, I can only say it'll be up very  soon.

For existing customers,  like it was mentioned earlier, payouts have been processed normally and this is our last payout
https://blockchain.info/tx/ae2639ae02fd3a557e0d3155df6a79bbea8a2b0389e4f41b887febb1bfcd38ca

Sorry for the inconvenience.

greyfoxsylux

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 10:50:37 PM

Not a problem. The sooner it's up and without any hitches the better it'll be for the both of us. I'll check up once in a while using Mike's ref link to see if it's up.
Mike18feb

MΣC

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:26:17 AM

Owww, nice, thanks Smiley

I do hope things are okay though as the site is still down. Undecided

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
greyfoxsylux

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:07:34 AM

Mike, you give pretty good input and test out these services for yourself to help others out. The least I can do is use your ref links!

Of course, you probably have a lot more than I do, in terms of investments and assets. I have 0.5BTC in assets, and trying to build it up further. But I'm a McDonald's employee whom splits bills with my fully crippled mother. Can't really build it up all that high.

I've learned that by working with each other, you can go pretty far. It's what I grew up on. I scratch your back, and karma will scratch mine. I see Bitcoin as a great potential to a new future in economics, and so I continue to promote it.
btccloudservices (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 10:10:34 AM

The site is back!

https://www.bitcoincloudservices.com/

Our website's server was under maintenance.

During this period our mining operations, payouts and support were unaffected.

This was our last payout
https://blockchain.info/tx/82a6cd1d14b5958581f174083a896a3351c15abcc84f7d13012686a4be3cc1a2

greyfoxsylux

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:34:01 AM

Ordered 78 GH/s! It's all I had in my wallet, but eventually it'll climb up. I estimate it'll take about 104-120 days to make all that BTC back. Patience is key to advancing forth.

https://www.bitcoincloudservices.com/?ref=1317 <-- affiliate link in case anyone wants to help me out.

BCS, I'm glad to see you showing transparency like showing your TXID's on forum and on site. Already I have more trust in you than PBMining.
Mike18feb

MΣC

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:04:59 PM

It's a good start, greyfoxsylux.

If it's all you had, then next time consider not putting all in one place. Either spread it over more services, or simply keep some behind, and very best, both: spread the risk and keep some behind. Especially since you have a lot to protect with your mother.
You might not think it's very much, but what applies to big amounts also applies to small amounts. Plus, it's all you had, so it is much.
Teach yourself these little tricks and rules and stick to them, and later on it becomes natural, and with any luck will prevent you from acting on impulse. Usually impulses make you pay. Then again, yours might be way better then mine. Mine suck in general Smiley
Sticking to pesky rules slow things down, but nothing slows you down worse then losing all you have, believe me. Besides, you(r rules) grow and evolve.

And honestly, I don't have much. True, when converting all investments to dollars it's quite a bit, but I don't hold that kind of money, and what I have in total is built by small (re-)investments here and there, and so on, for months and months and months. And I keep on building, so I still hold nothing. If all of this crypto stuff dies tonight then I'll still have nothing. Though, it's a fun ride and I learn a lot from all things surrounding this. Including peeks in human nature. And my nature. Some surprises there Cheesy

Ow, you might want to put that referral link in your signature though. In general, ref links inside posts will be removed by mods

btccloudservices (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 07:54:38 AM

Our last payout

https://blockchain.info/tx/80cc9abac08b59d34a0b7c515f396c25cc2f12ac62e9a5b0cd404e852a30e2d7

Ritch

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 11:54:43 AM

As long it's not really your last payout ...  Grin

BTW: So far 23.548% ROR with average 0.981% per day is still a good output. With compounded interests I reached 1.2% (28.8% ROR) atm and it's increasing.
Yeah, BCS is a good deal and recommendable. The next contract will come ... and perhaps I should use my Ref-Link.  Cheesy

Best regards

btccloudservices (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 12:09:55 PM

Correction: today's payout Smiley

Ritch

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:37:04 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 05:25:32 PM by Ritch

As I wrote before: I had sold some CEX-GHS for a high BTC-price to buy my first BCS contract. Peanuts. I had almost doubled my invested GHS that day. Thus, the real ROR is much higher than 28.8% atm. However, it is difficult to calculate exactly, without adding additional columns in EXCEL.
Mike is right when he says that you should never put all one's eggs in one basket. (Is that good English by me or incomprehensible, because I'm not a native speaker?) So I wrote: "BCS and CEX 'need' each other [BCS with high and stable payouts and CEX with the possibility of daytrading and daily internal reinvestments.]"
This is just one of many ways to increase profits and minimize risks. (For sure I will buy my next BCS-contract after 100% ROR.)
So far, I trust both (and some other) systems, as long as I see a real profit.

(Please dont tell your local bank manager about it, so he is not afraid to lose his job, if you ask him for 1.2+% (compounded) interest per day.  Grin)
Well, Fiat was yesterday and Coins are the Future ... but the plan of profit is always the same: Minimize the risk and be brave to invest some earned bucks in new startups - because that's the only way a poor man could become ri(t)ch without scamming other people. Wink

Best Regards

btccloudservices (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 12:54:11 PM

Check out this article in Crypto Mining Blog:

http://cryptomining-blog.com/3203-quick-update-on-our-experience-with-bitcoin-cloud-services-and-lunamine/

I would like to point out that our developers are already working in the new customer dashboard and it'll be live  shortly.

greyfoxsylux

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:48:00 AM

It's a good start, greyfoxsylux.

If it's all you had, then next time consider not putting all in one place. Either spread it over more services, or simply keep some behind, and very best, both: spread the risk and keep some behind. Especially since you have a lot to protect with your mother.
You might not think it's very much, but what applies to big amounts also applies to small amounts. Plus, it's all you had, so it is much.
Teach yourself these little tricks and rules and stick to them, and later on it becomes natural, and with any luck will prevent you from acting on impulse. Usually impulses make you pay. Then again, yours might be way better then mine. Mine suck in general Smiley
Sticking to pesky rules slow things down, but nothing slows you down worse then losing all you have, believe me. Besides, you(r rules) grow and evolve.

And honestly, I don't have much. True, when converting all investments to dollars it's quite a bit, but I don't hold that kind of money, and what I have in total is built by small (re-)investments here and there, and so on, for months and months and months. And I keep on building, so I still hold nothing. If all of this crypto stuff dies tonight then I'll still have nothing. Though, it's a fun ride and I learn a lot from all things surrounding this. Including peeks in human nature. And my nature. Some surprises there Cheesy

Ow, you might want to put that referral link in your signature though. In general, ref links inside posts will be removed by mods

I have various sources right now. Cryptsy's mining shares, Scrypt.cc, PBMining, and now BCS. I'm aware of the fact that putting everything in one spot is a bad idea, I'm just off to a slow start.

As for the signature, I think my signature limit is limited so I can't put it in there with the url tagging. I'll try though.
Wallytred

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:28:56 PM

Looks attractive.
silverthornne

Activity: 148

SelfPay - ICO PRE SALE - huge Profit !

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:08:56 PM

I bought some 53 GH/s here to try it out recently and just got my first payout. Kind of tempted to throw some more BTC but I'll wait to break even on my first purchase (which should take about 4 to 5 months depending on the next difficulty change).

Mike18feb

MΣC

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:08:13 AM

Temptation is never easy, but it's one of the things I mentioned. Don't act on impulse and stick to the masterplan. Once you get the hang of that you can start thinking about making an exception every once in a while Grin

I don't wait for break even, so I do things a bit faster. Great benefit is that I earn faster, great downside is I also lose more. You can wonder which approach is the better one. But this approach is the one I understand best and I keep progressing further, so I stick to it.

stryker

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:31:11 AM

The way I understand is that with mining you need a larger amount of GH/s in order to take a larger disproportionate share of the day's minted coins....  112Gh/s won't earn twice as much as 56Gh/s, it will earn twice plus a tiny-weeny bit more as mining is all about the percentage of all global hashing that your ghash counts for.

It always feels like I'm chasing the unobtainable goal.  To this end I'm going to stop mining.... ALTHOUGH I must admit services like this do seem tempting.  I have confidence in bitcoin so I see these services as the equivalent of interest earning bank accounts.... the interest is much higher for that matter, but then I suppose the risk is too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: