Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:47:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin is officially dead  (Read 290681 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Liquid71

Activity: 835
Merit: 1000

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:26:53 PM

Nah not really, the price was 1$ and people still mined there, the price is 3$ now so it could go down for a little even after the halvening, probably will, it always happens, before the halvening and a few days after the price goes down because everyone thinks will go up.
No new ASIC miners have been produced so without a price increase or an efficiency increase it will not be profitable to mine at $1 unless the difficulty drops dramatically which would lower the security of the blockchain. SFARDS is the only new ASIC to market and it's a hybird BTC and LTC miner and way over priced and late. If they drop the price and get mass production going that miner could support the network while price adjusts, but those are big ifs..At this point something has to give, lower difficulty or higher price.

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 05:14:33 PM

Nah not really, the price was 1$ and people still mined there, the price is 3$ now so it could go down for a little even after the halvening, probably will, it always happens, before the halvening and a few days after the price goes down because everyone thinks will go up.
No new ASIC miners have been produced so without a price increase or an efficiency increase it will not be profitable to mine at $1 unless the difficulty drops dramatically which would lower the security of the blockchain. SFARDS is the only new ASIC to market and it's a hybird BTC and LTC miner and way over priced and late. If they drop the price and get mass production going that miner could support the network while price adjusts, but those are big ifs..At this point something has to give, lower difficulty or higher price.

Bullshit, did you really calculate if it would be profitable at this price? I doubt it, does the blockchain really lose on security when difficulty drops? Because im not expert but i doubt it.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
Liquid71

Activity: 835

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 01:39:12 AM

Bullshit, did you really calculate if it would be profitable at this price? I doubt it, does the blockchain really lose on security when difficulty drops? Because im not expert but i doubt it.
Yes the higher the hashrate the more secure the blockchain. And I wasted all of 2014 mining LTC and held all the way down..the titan and A2 are the only profitable miners and that's before the halving. Obviously peoples operating costs differ so people with free or really cheap electric can still mine and turn a profit, but the majority are going to have a hard time unless difficulty drops or price rises. When difficulty drops they get more coins for their hashrate, if the price rises then they turn a profit even though they are getting less coins after halving since the coins are worth more.
I'm not hating on LTC, if the price rises then companies will build new miners because their will be more demand for them. And the SFARDS miner might drop in price enough everyone will buy one and even if they buy it for Bitcoin they're still going to mine LTC since they can mine them both at the same time. Just as things stand now lets just say I'm glad I'm not still mining LTC  Wink

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 04:53:56 AM

I'm mining with Titan(s) at 13c kwh my break even price is 1.08 usd or so in elec costs to mine.

Yeah I take your point. Right now using the below calculator if you have say anything under 110mh it is ugly ugly for pow/scrpt mining LTC

using this calc from www.litecoinpool.org

https://www.litecoinpool.org/calc

so using 110mh  at (guessing) 900 watts at 13c kwh you make like 20 bucks  a month unless you need a space heater this winter anything under 110mh
at least in my part of the world is not really gonna pay at these about 2.88 usd prices for LTC

and NO ONE is gonna make a scrypt/pow miner at 2-3 bucks a coin ...just an't gonna happen

what this means I've no clue just stuff I ponder scratch my head about...I suspect however with my imprefect reasoing it does NOT BODE WELL for LTC and all
of pow/scrypt coins....just saying

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
FloridaBear

Activity: 260
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 03:20:45 PM

I don't believe miners are 100% aware of the block reward halving yet...we should definitely see a drop in the hash rate. Basically, every Scrypt miner except Titans and A2 Terminators are now unprofitable (and A2s are just barely profitable). Neither of those are being actively produced any more, and I don't know of any new Scrypt miners coming out [EDIT: except Sfards, but that's a "hybrid" with a pretty low Scrypt hashrate]. KNC Titans had a profit factor of >10 just recently at $0.1/KWh; now they are about 4.

I think we will see a drop in LTC network hash rate over the next few days of probably 30% or so as older miners are shut down, probably permanently. I don't know yet if the drop in supply of LTC being sold is enough to significantly raise prices; that's hard to say without knowing what percentage of miners dump their coins on a daily basis, what the total volume of LTC is across exchanges, etc. I will say that block reward halving is certainly a positive influence on price, but that may or may not be trivial.

In any case, it's bad news for miners at the moment, but things may look slightly better in a week or so...time will tell.

That being said, bitcoin miners have been hurt a bit by the price drop as well, even Antminer S5s are only about a 1.8 profit factor at $0.1/KWh.

As to the OP, Litecoin is clearly not dead, but it's pretty stagnant. Without more adoption, it will eventually die like all of the alts...
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 06:33:26 AM

I don't believe miners are 100% aware of the block reward halving yet...we should definitely see a drop in the hash rate. Basically, every Scrypt miner except Titans and A2 Terminators are now unprofitable (and A2s are just barely profitable). Neither of those are being actively produced any more, and I don't know of any new Scrypt miners coming out [EDIT: except Sfards, but that's a "hybrid" with a pretty low Scrypt hashrate]. KNC Titans had a profit factor of >10 just recently at $0.1/KWh; now they are about 4.

I think we will see a drop in LTC network hash rate over the next few days of probably 30% or so as older miners are shut down, probably permanently. I don't know yet if the drop in supply of LTC being sold is enough to significantly raise prices; that's hard to say without knowing what percentage of miners dump their coins on a daily basis, what the total volume of LTC is across exchanges, etc. I will say that block reward halving is certainly a positive influence on price, but that may or may not be trivial.

In any case, it's bad news for miners at the moment, but things may look slightly better in a week or so...time will tell.

That being said, bitcoin miners have been hurt a bit by the price drop as well, even Antminer S5s are only about a 1.8 profit factor at $0.1/KWh.

As to the OP, Litecoin is clearly not dead, but it's pretty stagnant. Without more adoption, it will eventually die like all of the alts...

I've got two Titan(s) (2nd one at a good price in march so I've ROI'd even at this price) cost to mine 1 LTC at 13c kwh as of NOW is 1.08 usd at 650.1mh combined rate

you can figure out your own pain from the halving using this calculator from

www.litecoinpool.org

here is there calculator

https://www.litecoinpool.org/calc

run your own or other's figures Smiley

My profit after electric at the 13c kwh rate and 2.94 usd per LTC now is the following

total profit 637.68 USD

elec costs at 2500 watts (2 cubes with a dead die each less elec fyi) 234.00 USD   

403.68 USD PROFIT over price of electricity at the above price Smiley

A single user Titan (assuming they got the full 350mh over clocked out of it with NO dead dies (a big IF imho) say is 325 mh so half the values above or 201.84

not bad for the best single scrypt miner you can get but 201.84 and 117.00 for electric still is somewhat dismal since the halving imho (in that the price of ltc has dropped say 1/4)

sooooo...again as I said before (and others) anything  under 110mh (with the 110 mh unit making 20 bucks a month at my elec rates) is a LOSS

SO AT THE VERY LEAST for ME with supposedly the best scrypt/power miner available (if not the price in the past) 30% dump in difficulty quoted above would be
a godsend....so 30% more is a big deal ...but if (again imho) LTC at least does not climb back to above 4 bucks (either with btc's help or without) we who mine LTC yet
(so sad my last home miners).....are gonna be in a world of hurt imho.....(just because I'd be the last man standing with 2 titan(s) does not mean I want to be alone
completely don't ya know) Smiley

So some equip (some day) has to fill this void or it will all just wind down like a rubber band imho Smiley

(again my view WELCOME anyone who can assure me LTC will kinda sorta keep its 0.01 ratio to BTC in the far future in speculation and LTC being
silver to bitconi's gold jump in here...would like to be proved wrong ......buw without some of my concerns being addressed above...not good)

(the ways of crypto are mysterious to me and it seems to be getting worse the longer I am in this fun house) Smiley

On the other hand your idea that LTC difficulty will go down 30% does brighten my 'evil titan miner heart" Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 07:18:09 AM

time to BUMP !! for litecoin
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 11:35:25 AM

Why? There's no significant move both upwards or downwards. It's still at the same price after block halving.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 11:59:03 AM

Why? There's no significant move both upwards or downwards. It's still at the same price after block halving.

It actually went down, before the halvening but im sure it will go up in the next month or so otherwise rip litecoins
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 01:30:52 PM

Litecoin is such a coin that I would never spend. I'll just hold them until Bitcoin's price skyrocket and so as Litecoin's This is a coin that I'll keep stored in a paper wallet for future generations  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 05:07:49 AM

Litecoin is such a coin that I would never spend. I'll just hold them until Bitcoin's price skyrocket

you not the only one a frind of mine said he will sell his ltc then price goes to 100$ cuz he didnt sell when it was above 40 so he wont dout now.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 05:18:11 PM

I don't think we will see much of a decline in the network hash-rate as most of the miners already have sunk cost in their equipment and the amount of network hash is around the same as it was when litecoin was around the $1.50 mark. So even taking the halving into consideration, at $3.00 miners are making the same profit as they were before at $1.50. Also, as pointed out by others, a declining price might cut into profitability by they might not actually go into the negative until it goes a lot lower.

For instance, say at $3.00 a miner is making a hypothetical $100/day profit after electricity it could drop to $2.00 and they might still be making $50/day. Profit is profit.

I also think that some miners will mine at a slight loss for awhile as well, since history has shown that oftentimes when the price gets down to unprofitable levels, it soon shoots back up. So if you have a big operation going, it might be better to let it run a month or two at a "on paper" loss, say LTC drops to $1.00, but then it bounces back to $2.50 or so again. Profit is determined when they sell their litecoins, not necessarily what the price is on the day you mine it.
High Plains Drifter

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

"The fish rots from the head first"

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 11:46:47 AM

It seems to me that Litecoin is being mined at about the same pace after halving as it was before.  I bet ole Mr. Lee manages to get litecoin on Coinbase within the next twelve months.  That'll move the price.

Believe in the Shield!
btccashacc
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 01:28:45 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2015, 01:20:11 PM by btccashacc

any chamce litecoin comeback to 55CNY /LTC Huh
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/huobi/ltccny
manfred
Legendary

Activity: 966

Energy is Wealth

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 02:52:06 PM

any chamce litecoin comeback to 55CNY /LTC ?

55 CNY= $ 8.60
btccashacc
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 02:45:41 AM

i see bitcoin price up and may be litecoin going to up again

any chamce litecoin comeback to 55CNY /LTC ?

55 CNY= $ 8.60
[im g]https://i.imgur.com/RzdVIWQ.png[/img]
hemm waiting bitcoin price up to 300$ and litecoin up too
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2015, 05:23:03 AM

i think litecoin is still not dead...  it is following bitcoin steps...
and it will still stay long...
although it costs now a little than before.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 06:52:08 AM

i think litecoin is still not dead...  it is following bitcoin steps...
and it will still stay long...
although it costs now a little than before.

yes now only one thing remains for ltc to follow btc in price halving is passed and that over for now.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

FloridaBear

Activity: 260
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 02:44:24 PM

I don't think we will see much of a decline in the network hash-rate as most of the miners already have sunk cost in their equipment and the amount of network hash is around the same as it was when litecoin was around the $1.50 mark. So even taking the halving into consideration, at $3.00 miners are making the same profit as they were before at $1.50. Also, as pointed out by others, a declining price might cut into profitability by they might not actually go into the negative until it goes a lot lower.

For instance, say at $3.00 a miner is making a hypothetical $100/day profit after electricity it could drop to $2.00 and they might still be making $50/day. Profit is profit.

I also think that some miners will mine at a slight loss for awhile as well, since history has shown that oftentimes when the price gets down to unprofitable levels, it soon shoots back up. So if you have a big operation going, it might be better to let it run a month or two at a "on paper" loss, say LTC drops to $1.00, but then it bounces back to $2.50 or so again. Profit is determined when they sell their litecoins, not necessarily what the price is on the day you mine it.

It never makes sense to mine at a loss. It would be better to shut the miners off and buy LTC using the money saved on electricity--you are getting a better price. Why would you pay $3.00 for LTC via mining when you can buy it for $2.68?

Speaking of which, I shut off 3 A2 Terminators today as the new difficulty combined with continued price erosion made them unprofitable. WTF is up with the hashrate increase? That makes no sense at all to me.
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 03:01:47 PM

Litecoin is hitting new lows since the huge pump.
It will go below 0.01 btc soon.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: