Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:11:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shades Minoco / Shakaru / Collections / Debt  (Read 42485 times)
Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 07:13:07 PM

How much coin do you think you'll get after he blows it on insulin and pot ?  If he even IS a diabetic..   Huh

I wouldn't call buying insulin 'blowing it'.  Pot is one thing, but if you need medicine, you scam people to buy medicine.

I agree, but really, what out of his low life mouth can you believe ?

also FTFY

Was about to say, Why should anyone believe he is even diabetic? Only sickness he confirmed to have is thievery and a high degree of it.

Finally! someone with some basic common sense. Clipse I have a new found respect for you. Smiley

Everyone that has been scammed, is, for the most part in denial.

The trickle fund is the best scam yet!  

And everyone is happy that hes paying back 20 thousand dollars, one satoshi at a time..

Maybe, on my death bed in 30 years, he might have paid back a WHOLE bitcoin...   Roll Eyes

Well Ive been trained to spot a scammer 20km away, I live afterall in South Africa and we get alot of North African scammers into our country Wink

Great place to do business/make money legit however also easy to lose all your money if you arnt carefull.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
silverbox
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 08:15:33 PM

How much coin do you think you'll get after he blows it on insulin and pot ?  If he even IS a diabetic..   Huh

I wouldn't call buying insulin 'blowing it'.  Pot is one thing, but if you need medicine, you buy medicine.

Pot is medicine..  In California...
Bitsinmyhead

Activity: 465
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 09:24:17 PM

Totally agree with teflone and Clipse. The rest of you need to open your eyes here. The reason why shakaru was able to steal as much in the first place was that everyone was saying what a good guy he was, he had just been unlucky, he would pay back etc. Meanwhile every story from shakaru became more and more unbelievable.

I have PMs from several people begging me to stop calling him a scammer, because they were afraid they would get nothing if the truth came out. No one seemed to care that the longer this went on the more people he would be able to scam.

The truth is that no one will probably see another bitcoin from shakaru, so whatever teflone does will not matter and it will certainly not: "Fuck it up for all of the others who are owed money." Best thing that comes out of this is that teflone can cause some problems for shakaru in his real life and maybe that will deter someone else from trying the same.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 09:33:59 PM

Totally agree with teflone and Clipse. The rest of you need to open your eyes here. The reason why shakaru was able to steal as much in the first place was that everyone was saying what a good guy he was, he had just been unlucky, he would pay back etc. Meanwhile every story from shakaru became more and more unbelievable.

I have PMs from several people begging me to stop calling him a scammer, because they were afraid they would get nothing if the truth came out. No one seemed to care that the longer this went on the more people he would be able to scam.

The truth is that no one will probably see another bitcoin from shakaru, so whatever teflone does will not matter and it will certainly not: "Fuck it up for all of the others who are owed money." Best thing that comes out of this is that teflone can cause some problems for shakaru in his real life and maybe that will deter someone else from trying the same.

This is the single most important point to make here..

This is why it got outta control, everyone thought they wouldnt be the next, plus his stories recycled over and over to each person.

He must have gotten to the point of PM's on here being maxed out with the number of people he had promises to EACH day..  no wonder he didnt respond..   lmao...

The long con.

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 09:38:43 PM

This is the only reason why it took so long to give him the scammer tag. Pissed me off. I had absolute proof that he deserved the tag, but the peer-pressure got to theymos. Sadly, it also got to me, because I didn't push for it as much as I should have.

Clipse

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 09:44:33 PM

This is the only reason why it took so long to give him the scammer tag. Pissed me off. I had absolute proof that he deserved the tag, but the peer-pressure got to theymos. Sadly, it also got to me, because I didn't push for it as much as I should have.

In hindsight I wanted to make a satyrical comment when he first started his shades minoco thread on this forum but figured it would be taken the wrong way. Basicly, his whole scam is all in the name of the company, in a fked up way if you read Shades Minoco it will sound like Shady Mining Co. , atleast thats how it rang in my head.

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 09:49:31 PM

In hindsight I wanted to make a satyrical comment when he first started his shades minoco thread on this forum but figured it would be taken the wrong way. Basicly, his whole scam is all in the name of the company, in a fked up way if you read Shades Minoco it will sound like Shady Mining Co. , atleast thats how it rang in my head.
You know what they say about hindsight, right?
Clipse

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 10:03:39 PM

You know what they say about hindsight, right?

She be a beech who eat all the cookies? Tongue

silverbox
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 10:07:17 PM

Someone has cookies??  Shocked
teflone

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 10:12:42 PM

Had mint girl guides cookies, shipped them to Andrew, waiting for the repayment fund to fill so I can get paid.

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
sadpandatech

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 11:07:23 PM

Had mint girl guides cookies, shipped them to Andrew, waiting for the repayment fund to fill so I can get paid.

My grandma absolutely loves those cookies. Too bad she can't eat them because of her diabetes.......

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
teflone

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 11:25:05 PM

My grandma absolutely loves those cookies. Too bad she can't eat them because of her diabetes.......

lmao... good one Smiley

Freeway

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Always follow the Road Less Traveled

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2012, 06:04:49 PM

Guys,  he said it himself right in the beginning.   Angry

I would like to take this moment here to formally announce that the beloved Shade Minoco, purveyor of fine Mining Contracts and Chinese Call Girls (availability dependent on location), Has Gone Public!
SDM - Shades Minoco IPO - 0.1btc per Share
https://glbse.com/asset/065e5efdbc3ec2206bf9d9f5a030dde04c0120ea90a172ca74c9cf0dcb3b4514

And remember, Shades Minoco is the household standard in mining contracts. No one offers more affordable, reliable and attentive mining products than us.  Click on the link below for more info on our available products.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=36375.0

Shades Minoco - The name may be shady, but the mining is hot.

Freeway

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2012, 11:15:23 AM

Maged, I am so sorry.  I know your hands were tied and you wanted to do more.  Emotions or not, you always knew the truth.  And fought for it.  Thank you

Freeway

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2012, 06:57:33 PM

Legit bump.  Has everyone given up Huh

silverbox
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 06:58:18 PM

Legit bump.  Has everyone given up Huh

Have you seen or spoken to Shak lately?  He seems to have left the building..

Last Active:

May 09, 2012, 05:27:14 AM
lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 07:03:14 PM

hes on skype all the time. just hiding from his shame, im sure.

I've been debating selling the trading bot he and smickles sold me and donating the btc to the guys that he fucked over.
silverbox
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 07:13:53 PM

I've been debating selling the trading bot he and smickles sold me and donating the btc to the guys that he fucked over.

So it doesn't work then..
lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 07:35:00 PM

So it doesn't work then..

I've been trading with 400 btc and its been earning every day. rarely does it lose, most of the time it breaks even if the market fluctuates too much.
Freeway

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2012, 07:55:09 PM

Is that the bot from this venture?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=67352.msg940801#msg940801

If so, how much did you buy it for?  Andrew should have paid those proceeds into the fund. Another theft?  Undecided

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: