Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:17:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blockfolio ~Bitcoin and Altcoin Portfolio App~ Android and iOS  (Read 91298 times)
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 03:26:03 PM

If you manage to get more Logos/Icons for Coins you get a 5/5 from me. Visual aspect is important for some people Wink

And it would be nice if we can create more than one Portfolio.

sharing the portfolio with friends/customers also would be great  Cheesy

Logos:

Synereo  (AMP)
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-AMP

STRATIS (STRAT)
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-STRAT

ZCOIN (XZC)
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XZC

Best Portfolio App on Play Store! Keep it up

Thank you for your feedback and support! Smiley  if theres any icons you guys would like added please send us links to the icons and we will be able to quickly get them added for you

Just checked the new additions, great work. I wouldn't mind Antshares, Steem, ETC and Xaur!
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 10:45:27 PM

Wow, how fast my suggestions were added, it just speaks of professional the team must be, works flawlessly.

Now I'm gonna nitpick, Factom has a new logo Wink
Blockfolio

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2016, 09:04:44 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2016, 11:23:49 AM by Blockfolio

ZCash is on Blockfolio! Be sure to resync your coin list before trying to add.

Blockfolio  ~Bitcoin/Altcoin Portfolio App~
mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 07:33:16 PM

Bittrex prices are not updating for the last couple of days, not sure if this is a problem from my end or it's being resolved. Please let me know what I can do if that's the case.
Blockfolio

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 11:53:14 PM

Bittrex prices are not updating for the last couple of days, not sure if this is a problem from my end or it's being resolved. Please let me know what I can do if that's the case.

Thanks for letting us know! We were experiencing some issues earlier, but Bittrex should be back online now.

mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 03:55:45 PM

Thanks for letting us know! We were experiencing some issues earlier, but Bittrex should be back online now.

Perfect, issue went away after some minutes of posting that message, I know some Bittrex wallets were under maintenance too so I thought that was a factor too. Are you guys planning to add the total positions/combined percentage soon? I would love to have that feature and it would be really useful. Can't think of anything else in terms of functionality.

I would love some updated UI with material design for Android and iOS 10 but it still looks great if that's not a priority.
Blockfolio

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 10:53:20 PM

Perfect, issue went away after some minutes of posting that message, I know some Bittrex wallets were under maintenance too so I thought that was a factor too. Are you guys planning to add the total positions/combined percentage soon? I would love to have that feature and it would be really useful. Can't think of anything else in terms of functionality.

I would love some updated UI with material design for Android and iOS 10 but it still looks great if that's not a priority.

We're currently focusing on finishing up iOS development so other feature developments are on hold for the time being.  But those are certainly things we will consider adding in the future.

oneoff

Activity: 148
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 06:49:24 AM

Still missing any kind of Backup.

Is there any way I can copy/export my data to a new phone?

Thanks in advance

Maybe I should code a Tipping bot, instead of these well-known DDos bots. I would tip your Wallets until these were overloaded.
Blockfolio

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 11:38:19 AM

Thanks in advance

Hi, unfortunately we don't currently have a built in method for backup/restoring Blockfolio, it's definitely something we intend to add in the future. However, an alternative that's worked for some users are apps such as Helium or Titanium Backup which allow you to copy the app onto a new device, so that might be an option worth exploring.  You might have to manually re-enable App permissions manually in Android settings if you go this route.

Helium : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.koushikdutta.backup&hl=en
Titanium Backup : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup&hl=en

Blockfolio

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 03:37:11 PM

We're currently taking a look at additional exchanges to add to Blockfolio.  Fill out this survey and let us know which exchange you would like to see added next:

https://goo.gl/forms/bvNYKUs05G47DGMQ2

crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 12:57:50 PM

Thanks in advance

Hi, unfortunately we don't currently have a built in method for backup/restoring Blockfolio, it's definitely something we intend to add in the future. However, an alternative that's worked for some users are apps such as Helium or Titanium Backup which allow you to copy the app onto a new device, so that might be an option worth exploring.  You might have to manually re-enable App permissions manually in Android settings if you go this route.

Helium : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.koushikdutta.backup&hl=en
Titanium Backup : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup&hl=en

interesting ...

its a good app - yet without a backup plan - there is little that can be done in the ( quite often ) situation of a phone / tab meltdown ...

i would think that would be the priority for the next version ...

but outside of that - impressive ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
tobsnn

Activity: 573
Merit: 500

Bitcore BTX

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 12:55:56 AM

hey guys,

I love your app since the very start.

Is there something comparable to use on a PC?

We're currently taking a look at additional exchanges to add to Blockfolio.  Fill out this survey and let us know which exchange you would like to see added next:

https://goo.gl/forms/bvNYKUs05G47DGMQ2

perfect, thanks for that. Waves Dex would be awesome, $INCNT is missing, also $byteball, openledger would kill it, glad you put up the survey.

memequiserle

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 01:54:43 PM

very nice application
but application not create use pc system, only use smartphone and android system
is good next time application to deveop can use to windows computer

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Blockfolio

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 06:58:43 PM

Thanks guys for the feedback and support! We have some pretty exciting features that we will be releasing later this year including Account synchronization/backup, support for Fiat Currencies, improved Position management and overview, more exchanges, and much more.  We are definitely considering adding a web platform/desktop application in the future as well. Thanks again for everyone's support!

mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 09:35:44 PM

Thanks guys for the feedback and support! We have some pretty exciting features that we will be releasing later this year including Account synchronization/backup, support for Fiat Currencies, improved Position management and overview, more exchanges, and much more.  We are definitely considering adding a web platform/desktop application in the future as well. Thanks again for everyone's support!

Awesome, this is the best app hands down and all those additions will be very welcome. A desktop option will be awesome since I'm checking my phone too much when I could just have an open tab hehe. As others have said, synchronization and backup should be top priorities though since I've recently changed my phone and had to re enter all my transactions, I didn't mind much but nowadays these things are a given.

Keep up the good work!
cryoser

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 06:00:50 AM

An AWESOME app and I love it! Is there a possibility to fetch changing balances on your acc via API so not to enter them manually? Itll be great feature withs the alarms system! Go Go Blockfolio! Shocked
tobsnn

Bitcore BTX

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 06:55:58 AM

great news folks, looking forward to use the PC version. maybe its possible to integrate a "request coin" feature in the near future (for e.g. $byteball)

Blockfolio

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 08:49:48 PM

In case you missed it, Blockfolio is now on Android and iOS! Smiley

Blockfolio

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 11:16:47 PM

If you haven't resynced the coinlist in a while please do.  New exchanges have been added, most recent additions include: Cryptox, Liqui, and Tuxexchange.

I know we've had several requests for Byteball, it is now available on the app.

tobsnn

Bitcore BTX

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 11:31:43 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2017, 11:54:28 PM by tobsnn

If you haven't resynced the coinlist in a while please do.  New exchanges have been added, most recent additions include: Cryptox, Liqui, and Tuxexchange.

I know we've had several requests for Byteball, it is now available on the app.

this is very awesome, appreciated.

one more project/coin which is hardly missing is Incent (INCNT)

- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1610052.0

- https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/incent/#markets

Listed at cryptopia and openledger with a market cap of 1.5 mil US$

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: