April 26, 2024, 07:29:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Poll Ended
1 - 0 (0%)
2 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AERO] Aero | 100% PoS | AeroME | Anonymous Sending  (Read 420691 times)
idol

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 10:15:32 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2014, 10:31:00 PM by idol

Show you the codes so you can make a copy coin lol

fuck off troll!!!

http://www.aerotalk.net/index.php?/forum/43-trolls-fud/   << go here Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
louie6925

Activity: 246

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 10:30:45 PM

yep, lack of regular updates is sending Aercoin into a dive...need regular updates to stop this ship from sinking.

edit: oh and im in quite a number of different coins, and I have to say this is by far the worst regarding regular updates from Dev team.

AeroME is a complete software package. from the ground up much of which required custom code and adaption or existing frameworks, custom build tools and a custom toolchain.

Someone seems to make wrong conclusions. You mean that AeroME will be. Future tense. Till now, for more than three months, no one has seen anything. Talk is cheap Majka, show us your code (or new version) or go fuck yourself.

I think the reason devs are staying away more and more from this forum is because of posts like yours! Any professional dev out there will NOT respond to people like you! When you post abuse like that, not only do you come across as someone with very low intelligence and zero social skills but you also highlight everything wrong with crypto! Too many kids who want their hands held, and when they don't get it they resort to abusive language or the good old 'this coins a scam'

The reason Manuka gets so frustrated with people like you, is all the information on AeroMe and the project in general is out there if you can be bothered to look, he doesn't need to come here and justify his work to the petty minded impatient people who honestly believe that a good coin has a dev wpho posts everyday on BCT!

Have you even bothered to research the coin, or the dev? If you had then you'd know his talents, honesty and integrity, you'd also know if anyone put the complexities of AeroMe together in month or two that it would be sub standard and simply not work! Find out more about coding and the challenges devs face and how hard it us to get even simple projects working correctly.

As Majika said, if you want to get rich quick or a dev that will constantly lie to you and promise you this that and the other on a regular basis, then you won't get it here and it may well be best to sell your coins and go join the rest of the sheep following their scam coins just to be disappointed. If you do a bit of research you will see and it's been said a thousand times here, this is not for turning quick profits, this coin is a project with an honest and capable dev who is working hard to play his part in moving Crypto forwards and Aero is part of that project. This is an investment not a quick trade, and that is the reason you don't see any of the regular followers of Aero wetting their knickers every time the price drops! Honestly! We do not care about the price, we know that if successful AeroMe could push the price up high, and even if it does, most of us still won't sell as long term it has the potential to go huge! It may not! All I know with so much potential and knowing how big this could be, it would be amazing to be a part of it from the very begining.

I believe when investing (not trading) you should invest in the dev and not the coin, and I'm very comfortable investing in Majika! Why should he keep coming here? The community already know what's what and talk to him regularly! Maybe judging by your post you should get your arse over to IRC and talk to him yourself! Although use abusive language like that and he won't give you the time of day and who could blame him.

Seriously if you want to continue on what could be a great journey then drop the attitude and bad language, come I've to AeroTalk and ask some real questions and we would welcome you and love to have you with us! But that's as long as you realise this is an investment and won't make you a millionaire by Christmas! But one day maybe who knows!

In AERO we trust
SLVR4ME

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 10:45:57 PM

yep, lack of regular updates is sending Aercoin into a dive...need regular updates to stop this ship from sinking.

edit: oh and im in quite a number of different coins, and I have to say this is by far the worst regarding regular updates from Dev team.

AeroME is a complete software package. from the ground up much of which required custom code and adaption or existing frameworks, custom build tools and a custom toolchain.

Someone seems to make wrong conclusions. You mean that AeroME will be. Future tense. Till now, for more than three months, no one has seen anything. Talk is cheap Majka, show us your code (or new version) or go fuck yourself.

I think the reason devs are staying away more and more from this forum is because of posts like yours! Any professional dev out there will NOT respond to people like you! When you post abuse like that, not only do you come across as someone with very low intelligence and zero social skills but you also highlight everything wrong with crypto! Too many kids who want their hands held, and when they don't get it they resort to abusive language or the good old 'this coins a scam'

The reason Manuka gets so frustrated with people like you, is all the information on AeroMe and the project in general is out there if you can be bothered to look, he doesn't need to come here and justify his work to the petty minded impatient people who honestly believe that a good coin has a dev wpho posts everyday on BCT!

Have you even bothered to research the coin, or the dev? If you had then you'd know his talents, honesty and integrity, you'd also know if anyone put the complexities of AeroMe together in month or two that it would be sub standard and simply not work! Find out more about coding and the challenges devs face and how hard it us to get even simple projects working correctly.

As Majika said, if you want to get rich quick or a dev that will constantly lie to you and promise you this that and the other on a regular basis, then you won't get it here and it may well be best to sell your coins and go join the rest of the sheep following their scam coins just to be disappointed. If you do a bit of research you will see and it's been said a thousand times here, this is not for turning quick profits, this coin is a project with an honest and capable dev who is working hard to play his part in moving Crypto forwards and Aero is part of that project. This is an investment not a quick trade, and that is the reason you don't see any of the regular followers of Aero wetting their knickers every time the price drops! Honestly! We do not care about the price, we know that if successful AeroMe could push the price up high, and even if it does, most of us still won't sell as long term it has the potential to go huge! It may not! All I know with so much potential and knowing how big this could be, it would be amazing to be a part of it from the very begining.

I believe when investing (not trading) you should invest in the dev and not the coin, and I'm very comfortable investing in Majika! Why should he keep coming here? The community already know what's what and talk to him regularly! Maybe judging by your post you should get your arse over to IRC and talk to him yourself! Although use abusive language like that and he won't give you the time of day and who could blame him.

Seriously if you want to continue on what could be a great journey then drop the attitude and bad language, come I've to AeroTalk and ask some real questions and we would welcome you and love to have you with us! But that's as long as you realise this is an investment and won't make you a millionaire by Christmas! But one day maybe who knows!

In AERO we trust

+9000

@ntrn500
Please tell the community you were having a bad day.
Apologize to aeros and your comment will be forgiven.

Thats really the only thing you can do after saying something so absurd...
mikerutch

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:29:11 AM

We do need to see some sort of progression with AeroME, at least screen shots otherwise it could be all smoke and mirrors.
dubiousfrog

Activity: 181

optical illusion

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:44:51 AM

Thanks for the update Dev!

While coding any weekly updates might just be boring / technical to most people, screenshots don't work so good for 'code' however maybe just a weekly summary of things you are working on, like high level overview, would be helpful for some of the coin investors. example:

"This week is going good, I have made steady progress on the ____ and have done preliminary research on _____ feature."

also moving all discussion over to AeroTalk is cool, but for most new investors they search the BCT ANN threads, and low thread count / activity can be interpreted as small community, just my two cents.

namu amida butsu
SLVR4ME

Activity: 120

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 06:08:10 AM

We do need to see some sort of progression with AeroME, at least screen shots otherwise it could be all smoke and mirrors.

With all due respect @mikerutch, i have never talked to you and im sure your a reasonable guy...Several members have posted links to the Aero IRC channel, and Aerotalk.net (both of which you can speak to the dev daily)

Asking or demanding progress reports/screen shots on this forum is like a customer waiting for the new Iphone, expecting Steve Jobs to fax progress summaries to individual customers.
All of your questions can be answered on the dedicated venues.

Disclaimer*****
Honestly i dont know Majika from a ham sandwich.
Im an investor based off the whitepaper and his reputation/history of work.
I, like all the other investors here, might lose every single dollar invested in this coin. (*wouldnt be my first time losing $$$ on crypto)

However, Im fully aware of the risk involved here, and im also fully willing to invest like a mature adult.
I mean no offense to you or any other investors here who share your same concerns.

We all want to see AERO succeed and in the process make us a return on our investment.
Follow the links and i look forward to chatting with you

louie6925

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:42:54 AM

With all due respect @mikerutch, i have never talked to you and im sure your a reasonable guy...Several members have posted links to the Aero IRC channel, and Aerotalk.net (both of which you can speak to the dev daily)

Asking or demanding progress reports/screen shots on this forum is like a customer waiting for the new Iphone, expecting Steve Jobs to fax progress summaries to individual customers.
All of your questions can be answered on the dedicated venues.

Disclaimer*****
Honestly i dont know Majika from a ham sandwich.
Im an investor based off the whitepaper and his reputation/history of work.
I, like all the other investors here, might lose every single dollar invested in this coin. (*wouldnt be my first time losing $$$ on crypto)

However, Im fully aware of the risk involved here, and im also fully willing to invest like a mature adult.
I mean no offense to you or any other investors here who share your same concerns.

We all want to see AERO succeed and in the process make us a return on our investment.
Follow the links and i look forward to chatting with you

Very nicely put!
zeus.miner

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 02:22:10 AM

WOW
What a cheap price I will buy some coins as I see good community and a hard working dev that's not often in crypto  Smiley
louie6925

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 11:14:03 AM

WOW
What a cheap price I will buy some coins as I see good community and a hard working dev that's not often in crypto  Smiley

Very pleased to have you on board, please come over to http://www.aerotalk.net/ and you will find out exactly why you've made an excellent decision! See you there!
ntrn500

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:54:06 PM

Honestly I had my skepticism about this coin being a scam as well, but after seeing the amount of work that has been put into it, I can assure everyone it is not. Honestly I don't care how low it goes because I have just continued picking up more aero all the way down! As you can see by the aero rich list, none of the largest holders of the coin have dumped. Meaning this coin will undoubtedly go up as soon as any news comes out because all the weak hands have been shaken out

The rich list is false. It's doesn't get updated.
nfox

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 09:56:04 PM

Honestly I had my skepticism about this coin being a scam as well, but after seeing the amount of work that has been put into it, I can assure everyone it is not. Honestly I don't care how low it goes because I have just continued picking up more aero all the way down! As you can see by the aero rich list, none of the largest holders of the coin have dumped. Meaning this coin will undoubtedly go up as soon as any news comes out because all the weak hands have been shaken out

It does, you have to wait.
ntrn500

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:57:06 PM

I waited more than 3 days.

Either http://aero.blockexplorer.cc/richlist/ is fake or malfunctioning.
idol

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:20:16 AM

BE is or was made by 3rd party , not by aero dev

you can pm the BE maker and ask him to fix any errors

dleader

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 01:59:48 AM

ummm this. https://www.aerofs.com/?utm_campaign=reddit101314&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=reddit
ntrn500

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:24:21 PM

My point was that As you can see by the aero rich list, none of the largest holders of the coin have dumped is a false statement. There are no updates, no one has ever seen code commits, only bare words. It's either an incompetent dev playing with the code for his own amusement or there is no dev at all, just a sophisticated scammer.
louie6925

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 03:39:52 PM

My point was that As you can see by the aero rich list, none of the largest holders of the coin have dumped is a false statement. There are no updates, no one has ever seen code commits, only bare words. It's either an incompetent dev playing with the code for his own amusement or there is no dev at all, just a sophisticated scammer.

As you've been told before, rather than posting unresearched did, why not come over to aerotalk and you can see for yourself the top holders have not dumped!

Or you can keep posting unresearched tripe! It's up to you
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 05:27:23 PM

Top holders own ~92% of coins.So ware is dump?
ntrn500

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 05:46:04 PM

Top holders own ~92% of coins.So ware is dump?

How do you know that?
ntrn500

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 05:48:52 PM

As you've been told before, rather than posting unresearched did, why not come over to aerotalk and you can see for yourself the top holders have not dumped!

aerotalk - there are almost no updates on aerotalk. And if there are, it's just bare words. Again - no code, no screenshots, no nothing.
Rondam

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:40:39 PM

aerotalk - there are almost no updates on aerotalk. And if there are, it's just bare words. Again - no code, no screenshots, no nothing.

I've heard people saying that this coin will soon be delisted from exchanges. Is it true ?

Why is the volume so low ?

Why the dev doesn't do any update ? Is there nothing to announce ?

Why proclaiming AeroMe will soon be released (in August) while it was not the case ?

The questions above are barriers for any investors looking at AERO....
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: