June 22, 2024, 06:29:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Poll Ended
1 - 0 (0%)
2 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AERO] Aero | 100% PoS | AeroME | Anonymous Sending  (Read 420694 times)
ntrn500

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 11:48:50 PM

omg..just sell and go away

Sorry, I am not your God.
infus1on

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 11:58:34 PM

Anyway, I know this is just my word as another holder, but I do take my word seriously as I believe reputation is everything in cryptoland. Maybe this will help ease some of your nerves, maybe not, idk. Just my thoughts.

Not exactly. Unless it comes in a timely manner it won't worth a shit.

as i said before , just sell what ever coins you hold and move on

dont need to see  you crying every fucking day

move on no one is telling you to hold

The crying one is you. I am just asking a simple question.

What is the answer?

You are the scammer's right hand or what?

me cry? lol

if you think its scam ..just sell and move on

why do you need to post negative shit all day?

MOVE ON ~!! Smiley

That's your answer to my simple question?!

Well that does not speak good for you, sir.

Obviously you (and your dream team) are just an illusion dev & project. Right?

If that's how you feel you shouldn't be invested in this coin.. The dev takes a more professional approach to development imo. His style is like that of a corporation with shares. If you own stock in apple and call them up demanding to know the specific progress on the new iphone they will hang up.. and they will release the new iphone news / product when it's ready. You just have to take what the dev gives us and deal, or invest somewhere else..

Can you prove you and your dev are not scammer/s?

If so - how would you do that? Bare words?

I asked a simple question - still no answer.

Can you prove that the Dev IS a Scammer?

Simple answer; No.

So we can neither prove or disprove he is a scammer. This leaves us with intuition.

An intuition says, he still is around, he still talks, and gives updates from time to time. Scammers don't do that.
Besides, if it were a scam the dev would have sold at its peak and taken off. Has not happened.

I understand your frustration, I too have been frustrated at the lack of regular updates. It is hurting the coin.
But, luckily the major investors in this coin are strong holders. And we aren't going anywhere.

red5standingby

Activity: 174

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 12:07:51 AM

I will help dispell fud. I know Majika and I know he is working hard on this. He is a one man team who has committed himself to seeing this finished. It will be hard to convince anyone that progress is being made I understand. However it is. This is not a copy paste solution. It is being scratch built from the ground up. We, as a community of investors, could have shelled out 5-20k USD to have a turn key solution by RAXE or other equal developed solution. However, that is not the goal here. This is Aerome.

from Majika..."that is the aerome-platform which includes both the node-aerocoin (rcp node client) aerome-client (client) and front-end shit.

majika [7:42 AM]
will finish it off soon enough. committed to public repo the rcp-client (node-*aerocoin*)"

Please be patient. Thats hard these days. But understand work is being done.
aeros (OP)

Activity: 206

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 01:05:32 AM

Aero community,

Mini-Update.
As you can see from the SS of my IDE kindly provided by Red5 I have been busy.. Admittedly a SS of "some" code won't say very much by itself however coming from a third-party should provide some extra weight behind things. Also what was pointed out by Red5 is infact quite true AeroME is from the ground up. Fully utilizing todays latest technologies and techniques to create something "special".

Anyway I'm Looking at creating a road map for you all to track on whats going on and map dev drop points for those of you who are interested in keeping track of progress and hopefully participate in.
For what i am planning to be able to work will require integrating a couple of services together and some other tricks to provide you guys access to the "semi-live" backend stuff, meaning not quite real-time but close enough to real-time.

For you technical guys: I'm looking into providing access to some of the build pipeline which I leverage for aerome and aerome-client, which will provide you all with all manner of detailed reports such as changes, fixes, build logs which basically will enable you to have the ability to track progress (saves on me typing in here =) etc.

The node-aerocoin client is the rcp wrapper which plugs into the Aerocoin API. This portion of the project is production ready and I am making full use of that particular library in aerome-client development codebase.

Going back a page or two showed some really kind words which rounded off exactly what this project stands for and what it's all about.

For those who continue to support Aero and also Crypto's in general thank you.

Especially Aero supporters, Thanks for staying steadfast im confident things will play out well Wink

Majika

[AM] AeroME - Decentralized Marketplace
Blockchains Technologies are the future!
Donations: AM: AXt1ctoiQ76jxkCjvM3FpEdPCzJK3xdBH5
murderouskirk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 01:50:17 AM

Aero community,

Mini-Update.
As you can see from the SS of my IDE kindly provided by Red5 I have been busy.. Admittedly a SS of "some" code won't say very much by itself however coming from a third-party should provide some extra weight behind things. Also what was pointed out by Red5 is infact quite true AeroME is from the ground up. Fully utilizing todays latest technologies and techniques to create something "special".

Anyway I'm Looking at creating a road map for you all to track on whats going on and map dev drop points for those of you who are interested in keeping track of progress and hopefully participate in.
For what i am planning to be able to work will require integrating a couple of services together and some other tricks to provide you guys access to the "semi-live" backend stuff, meaning not quite real-time but close enough to real-time.

For you technical guys: I'm looking into providing access to some of the build pipeline which I leverage for aerome and aerome-client, which will provide you all with all manner of detailed reports such as changes, fixes, build logs which basically will enable you to have the ability to track progress (saves on me typing in here =) etc.

The node-aerocoin client is the rcp wrapper which plugs into the Aerocoin API. This portion of the project is production ready and I am making full use of that particular library in aerome-client development codebase.

Going back a page or two showed some really kind words which rounded off exactly what this project stands for and what it's all about.

Especially Aero supporters, Thanks for staying steadfast im confident things will play out well Wink

Majika

louie6925

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:20:56 AM

Aero community,

Mini-Update.

Majika

Thanks Majika! Keep going!!!
KryptoLyding

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:16:26 AM

Criticism & Concern Section Added

You have some criticism or concern about Aero? Come over to Aerotalk.net and discuss it.
As long as it is genuine and not just out to put fear in people we welcome you with open arms.

Aerotalk.net | Criticism & Concern Section | Link

Want to troll around and FUD? Be my guest, but do it in our Trolls & FUD section please.

Aero - Innovation, Progression and Excellence!
Next big thing? AeroME, read the Whitepaper
murderouskirk

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:42:47 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 04:02:59 AM by murderouskirk

Criticism & Concern Section Added

You have some criticism or concern about Aero? Come over to Aerotalk.net and discuss it.
As long as it is genuine and not just out to put fear in people we welcome you with open arms.

Aerotalk.net | Criticism & Concern Section | Link

Want to troll around and FUD? Be my guest, but do it in our Trolls & FUD section please.

Actually a good idea to make it two sections like that.. that way the concerns can be considered at least. They are usually not unfounded till the big red text comes out.. Constructive criticism is good.
PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:39:46 AM

Aero community,

Mini-Update.

Majika

Thank you for update ! hope to see AeroME soon Smiley holding my coins since long  Smiley
SLVR4ME

Activity: 120

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:34:24 AM

Looks like the Troll-tard got Rick rolled.
 Grin Grin Grin Grin  hahahaha

If your still thinking of something more ignorant than what you have already (unfortunately) shared with us @ntrn500 please tell us how many coins you hold and i will be happy to buy them.

At least then you have some money for more Justin Bieber posters and vaseline... 
SLVR4ME

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:37:06 AM

General reminder to any other idiot that wants to come in here talking nonsense without proof:

You are entitled to your own opinion but NOT your own FACTS.
Cloakko

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:42:42 AM

@ntrn500

Tell me how many coins you have and I can buy them at once so that you won't suffer from slippage (if you sell on an exchange).

Cheers.

XC | XST
glavos

Activity: 547

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 01:51:20 PM

Why is aerotalk account suspended?
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:45:17 PM

Hi guys. Whys the Aerotalk forum suspended??

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

louie6925

Activity: 246

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:47:01 PM

Hi guys. Whys the Aerotalk forum suspended??

Glad it's not just me!! Thought I'd done something wrong! Grin
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:48:26 PM

No mate, Just got in from work decided to drop in and have a nose and its down.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

KryptoLyding

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:52:08 PM

AeroTalk Back Up

I simply forgot to pay the renewal at the hosting company. I thought it would do so automaticly, but didnt, and I never got a reminder of it.
Yeahyeah, no big deal. Its fixed, so come take a visit and look at all the new stuff that has been posted Smiley

Dont forget, you can get a lot of free Aero just for posting! Check out AeroX.

Aero - Innovation, Progression and Excellence!
Next big thing? AeroME, read the Whitepaper
murderouskirk

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:43:03 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 10:58:02 PM by murderouskirk

Thanks for getting it back up KL Smiley Glad we have some community members willing to step up so much. It baffles me that people have the nerve to say "Scam" to a community holder's forum built outside of the dev team that is literally paying people to post just because a bill was missed for a few hours. Has nobody seen what happens to a site when the hosting bill isn't paid before? And how the hell is that even a scam.. what the hell could he possibly be scamming you out of? Your progress towards your FREE aero? Please use your brains before fudding guys.. at least do a little research and figure out who the dev is and what his projects are and are not.. i mean really...

I guess when in doubt.. just look at the fudster's post history.. It would appear his only goal is to FUD coins that are not DRK in an attempt to get money to move into DRK. Probably one of the worst strategies I've seen.. Oh well, probably wont be long till his balance hits 0 if that's how he trades.

Anyway, I'd consider that "Trolling" so.. did my duty on that.
SLVR4ME

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:09:46 PM

Thanks for getting it back up KL Smiley Glad we have some community members willing to step up so much. It baffles me that people have the nerve to say "Scam" to a community holder's forum built outside of the dev team that is literally paying people to post just because a bill was missed for a few hours. Has nobody seen what happens to a site when the hosting bill isn't paid before? And how the hell is that even a scam.. what the hell could he possibly be scamming you out of? Your progress towards your FREE aero? Please use your brains before fudding guys.. at least do a little research and figure out who the dev is and what his projects are and are not.. i mean really...

I guess when in doubt.. just look at the fudster's post history.. It would appear his only goal is to FUD coins that are not DRK in an attempt to get money to move into DRK. Probably one of the worst strategies I've seen.. Oh well, probably wont be long till his balance hits 0 if that's how he trades.

Anyway, I'd consider that "Trolling" so.. did my duty on that.

Well said and on behalf of all the people here with common sense, Thank you.
egyptocoin

Activity: 231

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:27:37 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2014, 01:05:39 PM by egyptocoin

Hope you guys have been buying on the cheap 2.9 btc just hit 1350. We might of found a bottom. (NM looks like the person left. Either way I stand by the 1350 bottom)
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: