May 05, 2024, 12:46:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Poll Ended
1 - 0 (0%)
2 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AERO] Aero | 100% PoS | AeroME | Anonymous Sending  (Read 420691 times)
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810
Merit: 500

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:37:44 PM

Just because a pump group pumps a coin, does not mean the dev or any of the community is involved in said pump group .  Many coins are pumped and alot of the time it is not the dev or communities involvement which has anything to do with it.  Whales gonna whale.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
italeffect

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:05:56 PM

stop saying pathetic things why i need a newby account.. get a brain man

why would i randomly go FUD some shitcoin?

http://imgur.com/a/1xbWq#3

enjoy the rest of the images as well, and see this shit scene for what it really is.
your dev is not much more than a guy who has been involved in scamming the whitecoin community by dumping his premine..

too bad if you're bagholding but this guy has caused major losses for people in whitecoin...so i will mention it here..
ultimately its not my fault its majika/kleeve's fault (or whatever other scum is involved im not even sure no more)

....and exactly where is Majika (our dev) mentioned or involved in your many pointless images? As for the other devs in pump groups then if you are shocked by that then you are definitely a noob!

I'll say it one more time! Majika is a lone worker! Not part of a team! And thanks for your concern but in the old days trolls and fudders at least had a bit of substance in their fud!

Now next time at least put a bit of effort into your trolling! But thanks anyway for helping our thread along! Much appreciated! Now do one!  Grin

P.s. sorry you got so badly butthurt by whitecoin but it's nothing to do with aero! Not sure why your deluded to that opinion but I'll never understand the mind of trolls full stop!

This is where one of the accusations are: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841223.msg9391153;topicseen#msg9391153

There is no proof etc. These guys seem to all know Majika, which is not a indictment, but given how much collusion is clearly going on behind the scenes a bit of a red flag. The concerning part is the association with XC Dan, based on all the info coming out. If he really is the Hal dev and also did a "code review" of Hal.... then abandoned the coin, well sketchy. The coin review of Aero becomes useless. My only point is that we don't know. It's all speculation, with no proof in either direction. I think it also shows that for a lot of these coins the code is coming potentially not from the main dev but from some of these partnerships. It seems the Dan has been paid to provide code for lots of coins. Again, not really an issue, but certainly not something coins have been transparent about.

Dash: Xdopotr3eAHpsSCMkUyU2YWP3WQWb5X3t8
snake.in.the.blanket

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:12:24 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 05:36:01 PM by snake.in.the.blanket

stop saying pathetic things why i need a newby account.. get a brain man

why would i randomly go FUD some shitcoin?

http://imgur.com/a/1xbWq#3

enjoy the rest of the images as well, and see this shit scene for what it really is.
your dev is not much more than a guy who has been involved in scamming the whitecoin community by dumping his premine..

too bad if you're bagholding but this guy has caused major losses for people in whitecoin...so i will mention it here..
ultimately its not my fault its majika/kleeve's fault (or whatever other scum is involved im not even sure no more)

....and exactly where is Majika (our dev) mentioned or involved in your many pointless images? As for the other devs in pump groups then if you are shocked by that then you are definitely a noob!

I'll say it one more time! Majika is a lone worker! Not part of a team! And thanks for your concern but in the old days trolls and fudders at least had a bit of substance in their fud!

Now next time at least put a bit of effort into your trolling! But thanks anyway for helping our thread along! Much appreciated! Now do one!  Grin

whitecoin gets big premine and instamine dumped on them after a few days, for a lot of btc..
kleeve the guy from whitecoin dissappears, shitstorm ensues, majika (who later told everyone he was in on it since the beginning of the coin with kleeve and others) explains kleeve was part of the team and he doesnt know where or who he actually is. and that kleeve cant be trusted and is an amateur.

never seen kleeve again..

until we see the leaks .. and it looks like kleeve is involved in aero..
hmm thats weird for a guy who has never been around no more since the whitecoin premine dump before aero even existed  and not to be trusted or traceable according to majika...

maybe this is all normal for you, great then this might just be the perfect coin for you..
but its not normal to me.. to see that this guy is involved in this coin..with..exactly the same guy who claimed scam on him in an earlier coin they worked on "together" ..

im not here to ruin this thread, i feel it's good information for (potential) investors i dont need your or anyone else's permission to post what i want.
the fact that you'd rather turn a blind eye tells me enough, and frankly i dont really give a shit how much money you in particular will make/lose/or whatever you do..

im not butthurt at all, you seem rather butthurt that i post this information.. dont turn this around on me now

but I'll never understand the mind of trolls full stop!

apparently you dont even understand the concept of trolling..im sure you think you do..but you dont.. also go look up what FUD means in the meanwhile..

goodluck.

italeffect

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:21:32 PM

I've done full research and feel very comfortable with aero and it's future and that's why you will never see me hitching about lack of dev updates and dropping prices! Just like Majika, I simply don't care for the shit, the project is ongoing and majika is working hard! That's good enough for me and the other long term holders here! And to call us cheerleaders is pretty offensive! If you don't understand the coin and what's going on behind the scene then fine! But please don't come here calling us cheerleaders when you clearly haven't done the research others have on the coin! I could but I'm not going to post here and call you a troll so please quit with the cheerleader name calling shit!

I'm not trolling. I cashed out my Aero at a profit and continue to hold a small stake at $0 basis. I did so not because I was overextended, but because I made the personal decision after a few months that I'd rather invest somewhere else. I'm not saying that is the right decision for anyone else, just for me.

My only point is that wherever "research" you think you have on these anonymous Devs is based on little to no actual fact.
Unless you know Majika in real life and are perhaps working on the code with him, every claim you make about what he's doing and why is pure speculation. Yet it's stated as fact. I find that to be disingenuous.

This recent drama (And I've seen them all since 2011) just underscores that the little guy needs to question everything. I've been here a long time, I know this stiff goes on all the time. I'm certainly not realizing it for the first time.
Reputation doesn't mean shit. This forum has a long history of folks being scammed by those with a great repuation. Don't blindly follow some guy in a forum posting about how he "knows" some other guy is trustworthy. None of these comments are meant to be specific to Majika/Aero, just more in general of the whole scene.

louie6925

Activity: 246

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:48:00 PM

Full research means in depth digging and personal one to one conversations with people that count! And yes that is enough for most! Why this kleeve keeps getting mentioned to be involved with aero is ridiculous! He was involved in a pump! Nothing to do with development and yes devs do get their coin involved in a pump as it's a great way to start and get the coin some traction!

What is more pointless than the believers saying how they trust majika, is you non believers stating nothing but rehashed fiction! Don't call us out for having no substance to believe and then use lack of substance as an arguement against. The reason he I'm invested is because I have seen and found out enough to convince me it's a worthy project! Don't say my research is of no substance just because I'm not going to state on a public forum of what I have researched and with whom I have spoken to! Research is NOT reading through BTCtalk threads and if you think that's the case then I don't blame you for mistrusting!

I know what I know and anyone if they want to put in the work can find out what I have but I'm not going to hold your hands and tell you what isn't my place to say anyway!
ntrn500

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:39:26 PM

I've done full research and feel very comfortable with aero and it's future and that's why you will never see me hitching about lack of dev updates and dropping prices! Just like Majika, I simply don't care for the shit, the project is ongoing and majika is working hard! That's good enough for me and the other long term holders here! And to call us cheerleaders is pretty offensive! If you don't understand the coin and what's going on behind the scene then fine! But please don't come here calling us cheerleaders when you clearly haven't done the research others have on the coin! I could but I'm not going to post here and call you a troll so please quit with the cheerleader name calling shit!

I'm not trolling. I cashed out my Aero at a profit and continue to hold a small stake at $0 basis. I did so not because I was overextended, but because I made the personal decision after a few months that I'd rather invest somewhere else. I'm not saying that is the right decision for anyone else, just for me.

My only point is that wherever "research" you think you have on these anonymous Devs is based on little to no actual fact.
Unless you know Majika in real life and are perhaps working on the code with him, every claim you make about what he's doing and why is pure speculation. Yet it's stated as fact. I find that to be disingenuous.

This recent drama (And I've seen them all since 2011) just underscores that the little guy needs to question everything. I've been here a long time, I know this stiff goes on all the time. I'm certainly not realizing it for the first time.
Reputation doesn't mean shit. This forum has a long history of folks being scammed by those with a great repuation. Don't blindly follow some guy in a forum posting about how he "knows" some other guy is trustworthy. None of these comments are meant to be specific to Majika/Aero, just more in general of the whole scene.

Well said.
italeffect

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:52:17 PM

Full research means in depth digging and personal one to one conversations with people that count! And yes that is enough for most! Why this kleeve keeps getting mentioned to be involved with aero is ridiculous! He was involved in a pump! Nothing to do with development and yes devs do get their coin involved in a pump as it's a great way to start and get the coin some traction!

What is more pointless than the believers saying how they trust majika, is you non believers stating nothing but rehashed fiction! Don't call us out for having no substance to believe and then use lack of substance as an arguement against. The reason he I'm invested is because I have seen and found out enough to convince me it's a worthy project! Don't say my research is of no substance just because I'm not going to state on a public forum of what I have researched and with whom I have spoken to! Research is NOT reading through BTCtalk threads and if you think that's the case then I don't blame you for mistrusting!

I know what I know and anyone if they want to put in the work can find out what I have but I'm not going to hold your hands and tell you what isn't my place to say anyway!

You're missing my point. I'm not criticizing your decision and opinion. I'm simply saying that it is just that - opinion - and any new investor reading this thread should consider it such. They should do their own research. However their "research" is going to be pretty limited to publicly available info, like this forum, unless they know someone. That's why the scams work. Given the vacuum of information for investors, posts to this forum and others actually sway people's behavior.

ntrn500

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:00:43 PM

voilà, finally the beta version:
<!-- not quite finished but should suffice -->
<html><body onload="alert('AeroME is coming!');"></body></html>
louie6925

Activity: 246

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 10:59:31 PM

You're missing my point. I'm not criticizing your decision and opinion. I'm simply saying that it is just that - opinion - and any new investor reading this thread should consider it such. They should do their own research. However their "research" is going to be pretty limited to publicly available info, like this forum, unless they know someone. That's why the scams work. Given the vacuum of information for investors, posts to this forum and others actually sway people's behavior.

I can't disagree with that post! But I can disagree why aero seems to be singled out in this discussion! As your last post (and I 100% agree with everything you said) is very true and very valid but not just for aero but every single damn coin out there! Full research is a must but why can't they do full research for themselves? I didnt know anyone special or have privalidged info! I dogged and made it my business to find out as many of the smaller details I could, enough to make me feel like it was a good investment and comfortable that no scam was being carried out! If you have a computer/smart phone then you are capable of finding out the facts, and if people can't be bothered to do that then they are effectively investing blind and deserve what they get! Seriously so many people hear of a potential coin in Twitter and buy them on that advice alone! And yet people wonder why there are so many scammers!!!!
Face it if we all knew 100% what coin will do what then we'd all be millionaires! All we can do is make educated evaluations and the rest is out of our hands! I believe aero to be a great coin with an honest dev, and yes that's just my opinion, it just annoys me when I see people trying to put down a coin without any real substance or speculation! It does no good to anyone! If you have solid evidence fine! But none ever do and it makes them appear very troll like even if they aren't!
aeros (OP)

Activity: 206

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 11:45:58 PM

Reality check..
I usually refrain from entering into convos like this but when i see it spilling over and change the direction of convo's in this space i feel i should comment. This will be my only comment on the matter!

italeffect this is not all directed at your comment however majority of this is. I agree with some parts of what you say like side-chain stuff very interesting and the direction we are heading.
regarding being out of touch or not in the loop.. I disagree with you completely. I wont go into that now.
Dev working alone that's correct. in part! however there are a group of dedicated individuals involved NOT out of any sinister reasons but for genuine progression of cryptos. both in tech terms (like myself) but also for the wider adoption agenda's, etc, etc.
Regarding crypto's deck being stacked against users, that's just BS. When i traded full time I went from having nothing to having something, and thats with out some "friendly tips/trade advise from friends made during my trading days, this all pre-dates from before the time i started spending in IRC. 

Regarding your doubts about anything will come from this stable, well everyone's entitled to opinion all i can say i hope your here to enjoy the ride when things begin to roll out Wink
Your correct in stating its the masses who have to take it by the horns and run with it. yep your correct..

Plus this thread is for Aero discussion nothing else..

if you wish to discuss other "latest" run of the mill story doing the rounds, feel free to take it to the appropriate forum. This is not the place.
Regarding me being someone else.. Well that is not the case. Feel free to drop by home for a cup of coffee and we can have a chat together, lol.

Why Aero got mixed up in here-say is beyond me however i find it quite a distraction to entertain such things.

Please focus on ways for how we make things better not how screw things up for sake of it. 

AeroME info coming out in due course, with quite a "chunk" of substance to it, you will all see what I have been upto! Wink

I said this many times before i'm honest and trustworthy and see things through no matter what. Its simple.. i believe in something and am trying to make it happen its that simple. I have no axes to grind nor anything to prove. I do this not only because of my word but also for the enjoyment this type of thing brings me on a personal level. The whole subject fascinates me, I enjoy learning and most of all getting involved and stuck-in...

As always Aero community you are all great  !!!

Anyway i will leave you all to your thoughts,
Thanks Majika

[AM] AeroME - Decentralized Marketplace
Blockchains Technologies are the future!
Donations: AM: AXt1ctoiQ76jxkCjvM3FpEdPCzJK3xdBH5
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:09:34 AM

you know what would be awesome?

If someone could help me with the wallet not connecting https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=660938.msg9389785#msg9389785

Thanks
red5standingby

Activity: 174

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:20:25 AM

This is what i have in my Aero.conf: 
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=27715
port=27716
addnode=104.131.254.166
addnode=178.62.48.249
addnode=128.199.136.122

Aero.conf needs to be in uppercase A to.

Delete everything in your appdata folder except your wallet.dat and updated Aero.conf.  Make multiple copies of your wallet.dat and also back it up.

Pop into irc and ask as well. I think you might get more immediate help there. #aerocoin. Check out the Aerotalk site.

http://www.aerotalk.net/

As far as the future of Aero, AeroMe, and what AeroMe shall be, think in terms of a framework upon which future crypto ecosystems will be built. Majika is very approachable. Ask him in irc. I have. He loves crypto and everything it stands for. There are great ppl involved in this that all contribute behind the scenes. Ppl that i am proud to call friends. There are some good ppl in crypto. Just some shitty assholes here and there ruin it for many.
ntrn500

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 04:22:30 PM

BTC volume on btrex 0.01272610
AERO will be delisted soon.
mitchr4
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1017

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 05:25:01 PM

Why do you dislike aero so much? we're you a holder, and lost money?

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
idol

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 05:46:57 PM

normal person would sell and move on but he seems to be suffering from stalker syndrome ?

or just want some cheaper coin after selling off?

anyway you look at it just an idiot trying to make fud for no reason

ntrn500

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 06:36:37 PM

Just stating a fact. That's not personal attitude.
mitchr4
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 06:51:00 PM

Right, but your overall attitude toward aero has been pretty negative, did you ever hold aero?

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▀██
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
ntrn500

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 07:02:46 PM

Right, but your overall attitude toward aero has been pretty negative, did you ever hold aero?

Yes I did and do. Somewhere in the top of the rich list AFAIK.
mitchr4
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 07:15:33 PM

Right I think the top 100 covers like 99% of holders right now... So what do you want to see from aero? Just a release of a roadmap or AeroMe? Also why not just sell if you think the coin is a scam? I mean to continue to hold while you still believe aero is a scam coin is kind of rediculous.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▀██
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
ntrn500

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 07:35:57 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2014, 07:46:26 PM by ntrn500

Right I think the top 100 covers like 99% of holders right now... So what do you want to see from aero? Just a release of a roadmap or AeroMe? Also why not just sell if you think the coin is a scam? I mean to continue to hold while you still believe aero is a scam coin is kind of rediculous.

I like to collect scam coins.
What do I want? In short, a deadline.
Time is everything in the crypto world.
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: