April 25, 2024, 01:23:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Poll Ended
1 - 0 (0%)
2 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AERO] Aero | 100% PoS | AeroME | Anonymous Sending  (Read 420691 times)
dubiousfrog

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

optical illusion

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:46:07 AM

I don't think you're going to get what you want by being snarky on the internet. ; )

namu amida butsu

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ntrn500

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:15:50 PM

I don't think you're going to get what you want by being snarky on the internet. ; )

You suppose to be snarky off the Internet? That's how I'll get an answer?
louie6925

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:55:58 PM

You suppose to be snarky off the Internet? That's how I'll get an answer?

Try not being snarky at all! Now there's a thought!!!
murderouskirk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:01:43 PM

Just a heads up, I'm going to be releasing an article about AeroTalk tomorrow in an attempt to bring in some new users to the site.
ntrn500

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:58:12 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 09:09:19 PM by ntrn500

We'll see something working till 2015 or not? It's a yes or no question. That simple.
murderouskirk

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:45:35 AM

We'll see something working till 2015 or not? It's a yes or no question. That simple.

When you purchased Aero.. did you do any research? :/

You purchased a coin where the developer made it very clear from the start that he doesn't provide release dates as he feels (many would say correctly so) that they are poison to coins. They cause pumps, bad crashes, and as you hit unexpected delays (you cannot develop without unexpected delays.. it's impossible) there's the danger of missing or moving back the date which causes crashes and discontent. This developer is single handedly creating an extremely large, diverse, financial ecosystem. He has delivered everything else promised so far. If you expected an immediate turnaround on a large project like this faster than was even humanly possible to develop such a thing.. that's bad research on your part. It's that simple.

You are correct in your earlier post, timing is everything, that's why responsible traders always see what they are getting into, what timeline to expect (an open-ended one in this case) and then patently wait for the correct timing to make their pre-planned, properly timed entrance and exit. All you're doing is distracting the dev. Please take responsibility for your own investments and do like the rest of us. Either hold, wait for the proper timing, and maybe lower your even line along the way, or sell if you feel you do not have the heart to follow through with your decision to blindly invest. This is exactly why everyone tells everyone to research before investing, and to only invest what you can afford to lose if things go south. That's like rule #1.. Please stop flaming and throwing around the word "Scam" when you have presented absolutely nothing to back such a bold claim. All you're trying to do here is get the dev to release unfinished work early, or some sort of news to pump the price so you can exit.. we can all see it.. All you are actually accomplishing here is creating a negative light in the place traders and investors check first, for no reason. You are literally damaging your own holdings out of impatience and a lack of responsible investing. Man up.. and either sell for a loss if you're so desperate to leave (I can almost guarantee someone in IRC will buy in bulk at current market value), or maybe instead try to help out like the rest of us.. There are multiple holders working on improving this coin & community every day while we get ready for the developer to finish up.. Please.. either try to find a way to help for a change, or just take responsibility for your investments and stop striking out at your own hand (and everyone elses) out of restlessness.

There is nothing wrong with asking about progress, and hopefully getting and update of sorts from the dev when he finds the time to break away from coding and catch up in the thread, but I really doubt you're going to get much through continuously berating the developer for tentative dates that have yet to be put on the agenda for release. This is a big project and he's made it clear progress has been made. Let's just see how this plays out shall we?
Kuttingcorners

Activity: 446

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:25:20 AM

You purchased a coin where the developer made it very clear from the start that he doesn't provide release dates as he feels (many would say correctly so) that they are poison to coins. They cause pumps, bad crashes, and as you hit unexpected delays (you cannot develop without unexpected delays.. it's impossible) there's the danger of missing or moving back the date which causes crashes and discontent. This developer is single handedly creating an extremely large, diverse, financial ecosystem. He has delivered everything else promised so far. If you expected an immediate turnaround on a large project like this faster than was even humanly possible to develop such a thing.. that's bad research on your part. It's that simple.

You are correct in your earlier post, timing is everything, that's why responsible traders always see what they are getting into, what timeline to expect (an open-ended one in this case) and then patently wait for the correct timing to make their pre-planned, properly timed entrance and exit. All you're doing is distracting the dev. Please take responsibility for your own investments and do like the rest of us. Either hold, wait for the proper timing, and maybe lower your even line along the way, or sell if you feel you do not have the heart to follow through with your decision to blindly invest. This is exactly why everyone tells everyone to research before investing, and to only invest what you can afford to lose if things go south. That's like rule #1.. Please stop flaming and throwing around the word "Scam" when you have presented absolutely nothing to back such a bold claim. All you're trying to do here is get the dev to release unfinished work early, or some sort of news to pump the price so you can exit.. we can all see it.. All you are actually accomplishing here is creating a negative light in the place traders and investors check first, for no reason. You are literally damaging your own holdings out of impatience and a lack of responsible investing. Man up.. and either sell for a loss if you're so desperate to leave (I can almost guarantee someone in IRC will buy in bulk at current market value), or maybe instead try to help out like the rest of us.. There are multiple holders working on improving this coin & community every day while we get ready for the developer to finish up.. Please.. either try to find a way to help for a change, or just take responsibility for your investments and stop striking out at your own hand (and everyone elses) out of restlessness.

There is nothing wrong with asking about progress, and hopefully getting and update of sorts from the dev when he finds the time to break away from coding and catch up in the thread, but I really doubt you're going to get much through continuously berating the developer for tentative dates that have yet to be put on the agenda for release. This is a big project and he's made it clear progress has been made. Let's just see how this plays out shall we?

your response wins by sheer length over his two sentence question. You pulled off at least 100 sentances booyaa.
murderouskirk

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:32:40 AM

your response wins by sheer length over his two sentence question. You pulled off at least 100 sentances booyaa.

KryptoLyding

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:54:07 AM

New Logo & ANN design

See it!

Announcment Thread

Alraight community, we now have a new ANN design to Aero. Many wanted something new and updated.

So inbetween breaks from developing AeroTalk I have made this new ANN design.
I am not proffesional, and I know it could be better. If you have any suggestions/critic/whatever, let me know.

New Logo

Same as with ANN, many wanted a new one. With the help of dleader I made one myself.

What about the voting and all other members logos you may ask?
We had a voting thread but never got a clear answer. I needed something concrete to work on the ANN design, and I ended up making one many key players of Aero was happy with.

If the community isnt happy, we will try to do something else.
But take in mind, a logo can't just be choosen when we are this far and be throwed in everywhere.
It has to have the right colors, it must be able to be put in a circle, and it needs to have a version with text to it.

Here are the the different formats:

In the top of this thread there is now a poll. Please look through the ANN and Logo and vote on what you want, thank you! Smiley

Aero - Innovation, Progression and Excellence!
Next big thing? AeroME, read the Whitepaper
murderouskirk

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:35:17 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 04:17:43 AM by murderouskirk

Wait, you had a poll and didn't get a concrete answer (close voting between a few options different than your choice) so you arbitrarily picked one you liked? Why not have a general poll on this forum (a decent amount of non-involved people who will be more objective) instead of ignoring all the work people did and the time they spent? I can barely read the text on the image you selected. That's at full size too, not at a normal icon size.

There was a lot of support for the following logo. Just my 2 cents.

Edit* Which one did you prefer?
mikerutch

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:28:59 AM

Geez! Ugly and gay....
KryptoLyding

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:37:22 AM

Wait, you had a poll and didn't get a concrete answer (close voting between a few options different than your choice) so you arbitrarily picked one you liked? Why not have a general poll on this forum (a decent amount of non-involved people who will be more objective) instead of ignoring all the work people did and the time they spent? I can barely read the text on the image you selected. That's at full size too, not at a normal icon size.

Im sorry if it seems like I have ignored the work..
But the logo that got most positive feedback was dleaders pyramid (without doubt) here on BCT. It was just that only that was not gonna work, so I made a background to it.

But why dont you make a poll yourself if you are not happy?

This is my try for the redesign, and I have a poll here to see if people like it. If not, then we can have another poll with the logos.

murderouskirk

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:57:10 AM

I didn't want to cause trouble Smiley

Since you've suggested it, ff nobody has any objections, I would like to create a thread here that is a one week submission date for logos (I will post the logos already submitted on Aerotalk in the thread) and after that is complete I will create another thread here for voting on the logos. That will allow outside competition to have a fair amount of time for submission as well as not leave any prior entries out. I will format the logo redesign as one picture, one vote. For example, each logo will be split into one piece per image. The voting will last one week as well, and the end result (barring obvious trolling) will be the logo.

Does this sound good? It is a two week delay, but seems the best way to be fair to everyone involved.

Awesome! Can't wait  Grin

Thanks for the efforts if you do.. every bit helps around here! Smiley I think that thread would be a good idea.
KryptoLyding

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:12:18 AM

I didn't want to cause trouble Smiley

Since you've suggested it, ff nobody has any objections, I would like to create a thread here that is a one week submission date for logos (I will post the logos already submitted on Aerotalk in the thread) and after that is complete I will create another thread here for voting on the logos. That will allow outside competition to have a fair amount of time for submission as well as not leave any prior entries out. I will format the logo redesign as one picture, one vote. For example, each logo will be split into one piece per image. The voting will last one week as well, and the end result (barring obvious trolling) will be the logo.

Does this sound good? It is a two week delay, but seems the best way to be fair to everyone involved.

Sounds very good to me Ximp Smiley

If I seemed angry, I appologize for that, and do not want to create any trouble me neither.

Its just when you put a lot of hours in on something its not very fun when someone accuse you of not being fair.
I try to do the best I can with what I got.

PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:40:22 AM

From 12 days i come and check exchange and it''s make me unhappy  Cry but community positive post's makes me to hold Aero and wait for correct time  Smiley I am already lost huge amount of BTC because i have bought above 7k sat and some @ 6k sat now current price killing me  Undecided

Anyways now time for lost all money or wait for correct time may be AeroME is a real project not a fake ! because no one have seen weekly update on AeroMe project.

Well it's just a game of gambling and If Dev is scammer then we already lost our money !
murderouskirk

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:41:24 AM

Good news!

So remember way back when I said we were trying to get the Hold4Gold GFX guy to redesign the thread? Well he just got in touch with me and is now free to help. We are supplying him with KL's thread redesign and having him use it as a template to really professionalize everything top to bottom (he's working as I'm typing this). He typically works really quick so I would expect the design within a few days. After that we chop it up and format everything into a bct post. I asked him if I could leak a sneak peak and he provided me with this sample banner. Will provide updates as I get them.

00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 06:01:09 AM

Good news!

So remember way back when I said we were trying to get the Hold4Gold GFX guy to redesign the thread? Well he just got in touch with me and is now free to help. We are supplying him with KL's thread redesign and having him use it as a template to really professionalize everything top to bottom (he's working as I'm typing this). He typically works really quick so I would expect the design within a few days. After that we chop it up and format everything into a bct post. I asked him if I could leak a sneak peak and he provided me with this sample banner. Will provide updates as I get them.

might need to get rid of the triangles, people might try and say its an arch lookalike or something. other than that looks stellar.
murderouskirk

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 09:11:28 AM

Good news!

GFX guy cleared another portion/preview for release.

ntrn500

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:04:07 PM

I know Simon. I've seen him in this show brit got a talent.
ntrn500

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:07:54 PM

Should I translate this to yes or no?
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: