June 25, 2024, 09:05:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Poll Ended
1 - 0 (0%)
2 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AERO] Aero | 100% PoS | AeroME | Anonymous Sending  (Read 420695 times)
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:02:10 PM

Who are "we" Simon?
Do "we" think that 60%+(957BTCx371$=355047$) of capital invested in AeroME coin will benefit Aero?
You hold i think 2% of premine and now you need 60% more!?For what,marketing?
Maybe i am wrong,but this is just to much.
Cloakko

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:14:04 PM

Good luck with your IPO but I don't buy it.

If 80% is already done, you could and should deliver at least something. However, how could you convince people to keep investing in AERO ?

And the fact that just when it should be finished we see a pop-up on our screen:

"Insert coins to continue ..."

Well, it looks very fishy, don't you think ? Dude, come on ...

XC | XST
TheStuhlman
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 04:02:16 PM

I have known majika for the longest time now. A man of his word, and a great dev.
I am an investor in AERO, and I had discussions on where this project is supposed to go.

As I look on what happened with me on my own project, burning premine and running out
of development funds, can be very devastating to a project. You can be the best developer
of them all, but there will come a time when only money will move things forward.

It's so easy for anyone to come here and say finish this and finish that, not thinking at all
about the stress a developer faces on daily bases, the financial part is a major part of this.

Anyone who criticizes majika for asking for support, need to go back and look at what projects
actually sold ico's and what those devs did with it. You criticize someone who produced for free
and ask him to continue to do it for free, and invest money in scams that produce nothing.

After all this is your decision to make, but before you make any negative comments, think what majika
did so far and speak the truth, do not get blinded by numbers. People paid 2500 BTC the other day for a
project that did not even take off yet, that had zero line of code. Yet some people find it hard to support a
project that is well established and about to be fruitful.

This by no means is in support of anyone but majika, because I have known him firsthand, And will tell it
as it is. Good luck

Joseph Stuhlman

Coin-Moron

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:13:04 PM

I have known majika for the longest time now. A man of his word, and a great dev.
I am an investor in AERO, and I had discussions on where this project is supposed to go.

As I look on what happened with me on my own project, burning premine and running out
of development funds, can be very devastating to a project. You can be the best developer
of them all, but there will come a time when only money will move things forward.

It's so easy for anyone to come here and say finish this and finish that, not thinking at all
about the stress a developer faces on daily bases, the financial part is a major part of this.

Anyone who criticizes majika for asking for support, need to go back and look at what projects
actually sold ico's and what those devs did with it. You criticize someone who produced for free
and ask him to continue to do it for free, and invest money in scams that produce nothing.

After all this is your decision to make, but before you make any negative comments, think what majika
did so far and speak the truth, do not get blinded by numbers. People paid 2500 BTC the other day for a
project that did not even take off yet, that had zero line of code. Yet some people find it hard to support a
project that is well established and about to be fruitful.

This by no means is in support of anyone but majika, because I have known him firsthand, And will tell it
as it is. Good luck

Joseph Stuhlman

Here the 2% premine was done for developing Aerome.
This is really a shameful move, making the community believe over something for the past months and finally flipping things over for money.
Am still keeping majika in the line of satoshi, eduffield and a few others who really believed in their work and dedicated themselves to the community.
If funds are needed for development, the community will definitely donate for fuelling up things.
Please don't compare majika with some lame scammers, those whom are baiting and looting the communities.
aeros (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 04:19:52 PM

ok guy's, change comes as a shock to everyone. No one likes changes.

quickly regarding the premine.. what do you think paid for the  logos/BE/promo/PR over all the past 5+ months.. What do you think paid for server space/web-hosting/domain? What do you think paid for website redesign? shall i continue?

Is this not the purpose of premine? Remember I destroyed half the premine as well.. check its still sitting there !!

How much of my own personal wealth have i put into this project, I'm not talking about AeroME atm just purely about the coin itself?
How much have I made from this whole project (nill) this is not the point however the point i'm making is that I am making something special something unique.
Many of you all have made sacrifices along this journey. We have all come way to far now to even contemplate i have ulterior motive other than to do right by you all.

Another side note
Not one person, has asked how you manage to pay your bills majika?
That's not even the point, i don't mind that fact as i realize many of you too are in same boat as myself. Plus no one forced me to take on this as its something i love doing plus We are so darn close!!!

This is not some ploy to make me money for my pockets this is for INVESTMENT both immediate investment and future investment.

But, in what way the investors are going to be getting benefitted.

Coin-moron: Well after the capital has been raised you will have a stake in a flourishing crypto startup, which will be "liquid" and will be staffed with skilled and talented experts. and be apart of something huge!  

Regarding your concern's we are all part of market forces something which is not easily predictable and is all very subjective and easily manipulated this is what I am going to pull us away from.

I will create revenue streams which will make alts look like chump change. We will be a servicing the services..! meaning we will be is a totally unique position that we can dictate what happens not the other way around. We will be the gatekeepers of a highly liquid sector. We can harmonize so very many things which are just out of kilter in the Real world. Best of all we can do this is a Honest and sustainable way.

This is a personal note:

To be honest you should know me by now i do not do things blindly, I do not go in all guns blazing with a hit and hope attitude, I calculate everything, I factor in multiple aspects which the average person simply does not pick up on.  I am very analytically minded and always "THINK" things through multiple times before i execute. I do not act on impulse I mastered that emotion many years ago. I always, always think ahead.. Do you think i would attempt this without a reason? or without a solid plan and a vision?

It takes faith, trust and belief in ME

lol Stuhl.. very nice to hear from you especially when your thoughts are most unexpected.. That means a lot Stuhlman. Thank you for your kind and realistic words!

[AM] AeroME - Decentralized Marketplace
Blockchains Technologies are the future!
Donations: AM: AXt1ctoiQ76jxkCjvM3FpEdPCzJK3xdBH5
Cyberlight

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:32:43 PM

Don't know what to think about this, don't understand the 2.5 supply ratio, should be around 1.6665.
aeros (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 04:33:00 PM

Please have a look over the Terms and conditions for the AeroME CFC

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203710160-AeroME-Crowdfunding-Campaign

AeroME Crowdfunding Campaign
Bittrex will be hosting the AeroME crowdfund campaign. As a reminder, we are providing escrow for the development team. We are not endorsing this coin or any others on our exchange. Please do your own research before trading.

AeroME ANN - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=660938.0

Below are the full terms for the AeroME Crowdfunding campaign. These conditions will not change during the crowdfunding period.

• Bittrex will host a ladder sale starting with 3.12 million coins at a price of 0.00010000 each, followed by 3.0 million coins at a price of 0.00010500 each, followed by 3.0 million coins at a price of 0.00011000 each.
• The crowdfund will run for approximately 10 days beginning Dec 5th, 2014 at 00:00:00 PST and ending on Dec 14th, 2014 at 23:59:59 PST.
• The crowdfund must raise a minimum of 319BTC to be considered a success.
• If success conditions are NOT met, all BTC will be refunded through a buy wall.
• Trading fees are not refunded under any circumstance.
• Once the crowdfund is over and successful, Bittrex will verify there is a working wallet, blockchain, and block explorer, and at this time Bittrex will disable the AERO market.
• On December 21st Bittrex will do a coinswap for AERO to AeroME at a 2.5:1 AERO:AeroME ratio , release the funds raised to the AeroME development team, and open the market for trading.  2.88 million AM will be available for the swap out of 12 million total AM
• Any remaining coins that were not used for the swap/cfc will be destroyed by Bittrex
• No trading of the coin will be allowed until the crowdfund ends and escrow is released.

• ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS - by participating in this crowdfund, you are agreeing to the above terms.

While Bittrex does verify that the wallets, block explorer, and blockchain work immediately after the CFC period, we do not verify or endorse any claims the developer makes around their business model for the coin or that they will continue to maintain the code base.  Before choosing to donate, the user must decide for themselves what level of risk they are willing to take.

We are mindful of scams, copyright violations, and offensive subjects and reserve the right to refuse any coin on our platform and cancel a CFC at any time.

idol

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:37:06 PM

Don't know what to think about this, don't understand the 2.5 supply ratio, should be around 1.6665.

i think ratio is based on the price not the number of coins

red5standingby

Activity: 174

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:39:46 PM

I have posted here on and off and have been on board Aero since the very beginning. What has drawn me to it and continues to keep me, outside of the goals of what will soon be attained, is the man behind the project. Trust and respect are not easily earned. But Majika has earned both from me. Time and again he has shown it. It would be wise for everyone to step back a little and remove themselves from their emotions, and ask themselves what it takes to deliver something as ambitious as AeroME. I see this as a positive affirmation. I am still on board and will continue to support Aero and people behind it.
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:46:36 PM

Ok

this is a bolt from the blue but I also see what Majika is saying.

To finish and maintain the coin and the whole Aerome project funds are needed.

So when do we need to move our Aero to the exchange for the swap?? I dunno about you guys but I like the feeling of owning AeroMe coins.

The project is coming along  Grin

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Coin-Moron

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:55:37 PM

Majika's good at convincing too.  Tongue
So, I will let my belief extend further over his words.
I think we and the upcoming new investors deserve to know a better more than now about AEROME to fuel up the ICO.
Coin-Moron

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:58:54 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2014, 05:28:51 PM by Coin-Moron

ok guy's, change comes as a shock to everyone. No one likes changes.

quickly regarding the premine.. what do you think paid for the  logos/BE/promo/PR over all the past 5+ months.. What do you think paid for server space/web-hosting/domain? What do you think paid for website redesign? shall i continue?

Is this not the purpose of premine? Remember I destroyed half the premine as well.. check its still sitting there !!

How much of my own personal wealth have i put into this project, I'm not talking about AeroME atm just purely about the coin itself?
How much have I made from this whole project (nill) this is not the point however the point i'm making is that I am making something special something unique.
Many of you all have made sacrifices along this journey. We have all come way to far now to even contemplate i have ulterior motive other than to do right by you all.

Another side note
Not one person, has asked how you manage to pay your bills majika?
That's not even the point, i don't mind that fact as i realize many of you too are in same boat as myself. Plus no one forced me to take on this as its something i love doing plus We are so darn close!!!

This is not some ploy to make me money for my pockets this is for INVESTMENT both immediate investment and future investment.

But, in what way the investors are going to be getting benefitted.

Coin-moron: Well after the capital has been raised you will have a stake in a flourishing crypto startup, which will be "liquid" and will be staffed with skilled and talented experts. and be apart of something huge!  

Regarding your concern's we are all part of market forces something which is not easily predictable and is all very subjective and easily manipulated this is what I am going to pull us away from.

I will create revenue streams which will make alts look like chump change. We will be a servicing the services..! Meaning, we will be in a totally unique position that we can dictate what happens and not the other way around. We will be the gatekeepers of a highly liquid sector.We can harmonize so very many things which are just out of kilter in the Real world. Best of all we can do this is a Honest and sustainable way.

This is a personal note:

To be honest you should know me by now i do not do things blindly, I do not go in all guns blazing with a hit and hope attitude, I calculate everything, I factor in multiple aspects which the average person simply does not pick up on.  I am very analytically minded and always "THINK" things through multiple times before i execute. I do not act on impulse I mastered that emotion many years ago. I always, always think ahead.. Do you think i would attempt this without a reason? or without a solid plan and a vision?

It takes faith, trust and belief in ME

lol Stuhl.. very nice to hear from you especially when your thoughts are most unexpected.. That means a lot Stuhlman. Thank you for your kind and realistic words!

Cloak1

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:38:05 PM

If you hold 25k of Aero you get 10k of AeroME!
Cyberlight

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:47:29 PM

16,6k of Aero should give you 10k Aerome.
Coin-Moron

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:50:05 PM

Cloak1's right.
Cloak1

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:53:22 PM

7,1mil Aero=2.8mil AeroME

Total AeroME=12mil
Cyberlight

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:01:14 PM

Total AeroME=12mil

Ok wait, don't readed correctly , swap will be with 2,8mil not 12
Cloak1

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:03:08 PM

So Dev how much time is needed to complete AeroME?Or the policy remain the same and we mortals remain in the dark?
Cloak1

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:04:30 PM

Total AeroME=12mil

Ok wait, don't readed correctly , swap will be with 2,8mil not 12
Yes
9,1 mil goes to CFC on Bittrex.
aeros (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 06:13:12 PM

Idol yes you are correct!
The ratio is based on the price not the number of coins.

Red5standingby, thank you for those focused words! you have indeed been an inspirational force in my personal development in this crypto world of ours!
As have so many others who call Aero their community Thank you ALL !

Im not going to keep on but i have goose bumps when i know how close we are to something remarkable its this very line of thought which Keeps pushing me!
As you know I always want whats best for the majority as opposed to the minority, and is why i had to keep this (and my other plans ) locked down deep inside
to ensure nobody had any unfair advantage or try to scam this CFC by whatever means. Like i have said time and time again I don't do things with out a very good
reason.

It was never my motive to bring such or a shock to you all.

Coin-moron. Lol, I'm a humble man who's love for managing large systems and finding eloquent solutions to complex coding problems which is one of my principle
driving factors. Its my job to be ahead of the cure. I find my skills of persuasion are lacking in comparison of others whom i have observed in this arena, however
I can only pull you all along so far with words alone I only speak the truth and is all i have ever offered. My character is such that I do have a certain drive which
continues to propel me through many problematic and difficult periods in my life.  I will leave my life's work do the convincing.

I will elaborate on one point which was made previously which was Revenue Streams, This is not hypothetical and all is more than easily feasible and quite easily achieved.
I cannot go into specifics as I am not allowed (yet!) but I have been working tirelessly on deals with "providers" of "services" and other sectors as they
can see the "writing on the wall" which will be brought about by the radical cutting edge technologies which are looming on the horizon.

These markets are huge in terms of numbers of end-users and are also take-up rates are astronomical.

But further than being just an OUTLET of said service provider we will take over a key position in a very important market segment which will enable us to vastly out perform any competitors via the exploitation of our technology to enable a paradigm shift and bring about an evolution of the old ridged systems which are currently in use globally today.

I have said previously this is a game changer both in terms of day to day life for us all but just as importantly for the clever ppl who have also seen this imminent shift on the horizon!

Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: