Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:26:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MZC] MazaCoin *National Currency of the Traditional Lakota Nation* | NEW THREAD  (Read 53397 times)
guruvan

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:40:47 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 03:03:23 PM by guruvan

EDIT: I have contacted CoinPayments this morning with the following: http://bitbin.it/FPy3DDCw

I'll contact coinpayments ASAP. Thanks for letting us know Glooboy Smiley

I'll point out that not only have we released new client apps, with more on the way, but we've spoken with bittrex among others who have let us know maza is in danger of being delisted, and have been added to more exchanges, just this week. Bittrex has said that the continued interest, the fact they've been in communication with owlhooter will keep us on the board for now.

Low volume at the bottom of a market cycle isn't really a good reason to delist a coin IMO....I'd like to spend my mazacoins, but it's pretty hard to do it at these prices. You can bet, though, that as soon as I can I'll be using mazacoin for cash. Maza Means Money! Wink

It's great to see this team busting ass on dev work, graphics, and marketing. I hear great things in the works from Payu, rumblings of upcoming media attention.

If anyone would like to earn some mazacoins - we have some work to do. MZC price is pretty low, but CSS/HTML skills are in short supply - if you're willing to speculate on the future of MZC with us, we need you! (we'd like to make sure mazacoin.org has an update before the media comes back!!)

Skirmant (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Such is life in crypto paradise

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:59:45 PM

EDIT: I have contacted CoinPayments this morning with the following: http://bitbin.it/FPy3DDCw

I'll contact coinpayments ASAP. Thanks for letting us know Glooboy Smiley

I'll point out that not only have we released new client apps, with more on the way, but we've spoken with bittrex among others who have let us know maza is in danger of being delisted, and have been added to more exchanges, just this week. Bittrex has said that the continued interest, the fact they've been in communication with owlhooter will keep us on the board for now.

Low volume at the bottom of a market cycle isn't really a good reason to delist a coin IMO....I'd like to spend my mazacoins, but it's pretty hard to do it at these prices. You can bet, though, that as soon as I can I'll be using mazacoin for cash. Maza Means Money! Wink

It's great to see this team busting ass on dev work, graphics, and marketing. I hear great things in the works from Payu, rumblings of upcoming media attention.

If anyone would like to earn some mazacoins - we have some work to do. MZC price is pretty low, but CSS/HTML skills are in short supply - if you're willing to speculate on the future of MZC with us, we need you! (we'd like to make sure mazacoin.org has an update before the media comes back!!)

Nice work guruvan.

Also, MazaCoin has been added to the lazycoins.com exchange!
georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 09:59:38 PM

Also, MazaCoin has been added to the lazycoins.com exchange!

+1

hivewallet

Activity: 378
Merit: 325

hivewallet.com

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 08:37:22 AM

MazaCoin folks,

We met with Tomi in Helsinki. Please pop over to our chat room on Skype to discuss more about possible integrations:

https://twitter.com/hivewallet/status/491585675838242819

Hive, a beautiful, secure wallet with an app platform for Mac OS X, Android and Mobile Web. Translators wanted! iOS and OS X devs see BitcoinKit.
Tweets @hivewallet. Skype us here. Donations appreciated at 1HLRg9C1GsfEVH555hgcjzDeas14jen2Cn
matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 06:42:25 PM

I made a withdrawal from Cryptsy to - MRsZCp2E1VhyY7LZzUuhjhQKh2LmMjva8E - and it doesn't seemed to have worked - 710ad0794830f206d5212d5feedb14143bb632b56acc6fdeaba650457df9696b - any ideas anyone?

owlhooter

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 08:06:11 PM

I made a withdrawal from Cryptsy to - MRsZCp2E1VhyY7LZzUuhjhQKh2LmMjva8E - and it doesn't seemed to have worked - 710ad0794830f206d5212d5feedb14143bb632b56acc6fdeaba650457df9696b - any ideas anyone?

It's showing in the block explorer, make sure you have the most recent version of the wallet. 9.0.1.
guruvan

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:15:47 PM

Have had some very productive conversations with Payu and the rest of the Mazacoin team this week!

Great things are happening. There are upcoming mainstream press pieces to watch for (more as we know release dates!), and much progress is being made with tribe members, and the Tribal Council members.

There is a ton of dev work ongoing! If you have CSS/HTML skills, javascript, nodejs & mongoDB. python or php skills, please let us know! We could use all the help we can get. Mazacoin.org web redesign is ongoing, but could use that real professional touch.

I'll be helping Payu more and more in the coming weeks, especially helping to communicate to you our work with the Lakota, and other tribes, as we expand Mazacoin. I'll provide a weekly report with development news, tribal negotiations, and other mazacoin-related business developments. Please let me know what mazacoin projects you're working on, and we'll add those into the reports.

Finally, I will be setting up some multisig payment addresses for donations for some gear for the dev team. We have a few machines (like ATM machines that we need to purchase, and modify for mazacoin. We would like to be able to visit tribal leaders, chambers of commerce and gaming directors with the various equipment they need to run their businesses, in our hands, working for demonstrations. I will set these up as 3 of 5 signature addresses, with Payu, owlhooter, and myself as signatories.

Hagade

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:17:25 PM

just taking a look.

Cheers!!
guruvan

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:49:47 PM

Mazacoin Weekly Reports are available here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=725479.0

Read only thread over there to keep it clean, simple, and informative, please comment here.

Mathgamain

Activity: 577

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 03:03:01 PM

Hi everyone, here is some more suggestions for maza graphics. I took reference from bitcoin and litecoin ->

Tell me what u think

- Tomi

- Freedom - Dreamcoin.fi -
Skirmant (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Such is life in crypto paradise

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:18:20 PM

Mazacoin Weekly Reports are available here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=725479.0

Read only thread over there to keep it clean, simple, and informative, please comment here.

Well done guruvan! This will help give the project more transparency and keep people up to date

Hi everyone, here is some more suggestions for maza graphics. I took reference from bitcoin and litecoin ->

- Tomi

As always, great work Tomi.  Could you cut them into 2 separate images and turn the corners transparent?

georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 03:42:15 PM

Tell me what u think

- Tomi

Really nice. I think that's the way to go. Unique style yet not intrusive. Good work!

Excellent idea.

brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 04:13:29 PM

Tell me what u think

- Tomi

Great job Tomi- Way to go.
SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 07:10:40 PM

Great coin if you want to throw money into toilet.  Grin
Mathgamain

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 07:37:43 PM

Thanks guys (not you SkyValeey)

I will provide full resolution png images for downloading tomorrow with transparent background. Happy to hear u all liked the design. We could sometime this or next week order the stickers (maza accepted here).

georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 07:41:14 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2014, 09:14:19 PM by georgem

Thanks guys (not you SkyValeey)

I will provide full resolution png images for downloading tomorrow with transparent background. Happy to hear u all liked the design. We could sometime this or next week order the stickers (maza accepted here).

Again, thanks for your good work... You really seem to get a hang of this. Always looks better and better, never worse. That's the sign of a true artist.
Keep up the good work!

And you, SkyValeey, keep checking the toilets for spare money, you belong there.

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:49:42 AM

just a simple new logo / but you know what ?
it is enough to restore my faith in MZC

now time for a real but slow distro to the Lakota

turtle pace, doesn't bother me, but get Youtube vids of the Lakota building a MZC local economy

say a 6month video project, premiere's on YT around the holidays 2015

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Mathgamain

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 10:17:00 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2014, 12:24:30 PM by Mathgamain

Hi everybody, from these links u can get the "Maza Accepted Here" signs(full resolution) ->

http://www.animation.fi/mzc_accepted4_full.png
http://www.animation.fi/mzc_accepted4b_full.png

- Tomi

ps. Guruvan, I will be at your service when u build our new site (graphics)

pps. Welcome to the thread BitcoinNational!

Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:38:29 AM

Tell me what u think

- Tomi

I like the orange one.. it reminds me of a sunset.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
guruvan

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:05:37 PM

Just 2 days ago I announced that I was taking MazaCoin at cryfter.com

Im sorry to say that CoinPayments.net has stopped supporting MazaCoin just today or yesterday, without any announcement.
I know it was working 3 days ago because I tested it.

I believe it is critical to the survival of any coin that merchants are able to accept it.

You can contact CoinPayments.net support and tell them you disagree with this decision and would like to see MZC accepted again.
(Maybe they noticed the old thread being dead)

If these guys can accept/support coins like InfinateCoin and earthCoin, then I see no reason why MZC was de-listed.

https://www.coinpayments.net/home

I know I mentioned this on the weekly report, but not here directly - Coinpayments.net has fixed this situation. They did not update with the fork, and have since done so. They should be accepting maza. We will be sure not to allow this to happen in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: