Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:05:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARG Puzzle with 3.5 BTC Private Key Prize, Game Over  (Read 99434 times)
judie.f

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 09:18:23 PM

"judie.f" - who is actually "S4VV4S," why are you addressing me from an alt account? If you have an issue you would like to discuss, you may DM me.

S4VV4S contacted the authorities after they were hacked.
You can check that your self with the local authorities so long as you have authorization.
You will find a formal complain both with the police and their ISP.
They have made all legal steps for this.

that said, we are obliged to look at every direction.
that also said, their story makes more sense than yours and we are working hard on solving this.

if user S4VV4S made a mistake or if there is some sort of settlement between you and user S4VV4S please contact them and make the issue clear and do ask the user S4VV4S to withdraw their claims.

Other than that, we are forced by law to examine every possible outcome, and by the way things look user S4VV4S is on the right at this point.

If you believe that user S4VV4S is wrong, or got things wrong here please contact them and sort the matter out.
It will be a great move on your behalf and also save us a lot of time.

Whatever the outcome is between you and user S4VV4S, do keep in mind that we have a formal complain that can only be withdrawn by the person who filed it (and that is S4VV4S in this case).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ytcoinartist (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 09:40:32 PM

"judie.f" - who is actually "S4VV4S," why are you addressing me from an alt account? If you have an issue you would like to discuss, you may DM me.

You can check that your self with the local authorities so long as you have authorization.

that also said, their story makes more sense than yours and we are working hard on solving this.

if user S4VV4S made a mistake or if there is some sort of settlement between you and user S4VV4S please contact them and make the issue clear and do ask the user S4VV4S to withdraw their claims.

Other than that, we are forced by law to examine every possible outcome, and by the way things look user S4VV4S is on the right at this point.

If you believe that user S4VV4S is wrong, or got things wrong here please contact them and sort the matter out.

Whatever the outcome is between you and user S4VV4S, do keep in mind that we have a formal complain that can only be withdrawn by the person who filed it (and that is S4VV4S in this case).

judie.f aka S4VV4S, you are being ridiculous. But I am concerned for your state of mind, so the invitation to DM me is open. Please take a deep breath.
Joe_Bauers

Activity: 802
Merit: 1003

GCVMMWH

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 09:52:05 PM

^^^

Is this the new puzzle?
judie.f

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 10:00:38 PM

judie.f aka S4VV4S, you are being ridiculous. But I am concerned for your state of mind, so the invitation to DM me is open. Please take a deep breath.

OK, lets get one thing clear.
I kind of work (obliged to) for S4VV4S but i am not them.

i will ask you this, please contact the user S4VV4S and get things clear.
if there is nothing then game on, if there is something then please solve it between you because this is getting frustrating.
Do ask them to withdraw their claims so we can all go back to our lives without fake money involved.
(sorry but i do not believe in your bitcoin)

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 10:14:06 PM

With an entire team behind the next challenge, there is no way to prepare for what is coming. If you're on twitter - my handle is @coin_artist

Your entire team didn't seam to make good on the previous game.
You had errors as you claim.
And many of them.
I have seen your team delete (mistaken) posts from the entire thread.
In fact i have seen the con artist post and delete something within seconds as it was posted from the wrong account (yes we have been tracking your accounts here).

We? Who are "you"? Why the pronoun game?

Also she wrote "team behind the next challange" as in: NOW there is a team.

So it is not just you behind this.
It is many that want their rep increased (Dark wallet fags maybe? sorry thats what i got from their interview and their "bromance" story... nothing but fags that think they can change the world).

So? It was a form of advertisement, almost all ARGs are. I prefer a "homemade" BTC ARG with some minor mistakes over "professional" ARGs. Let OP promote her Art, promote bitcoin, promote some people she likes. Whats it to you?
What does that have to do with you beeing homophobic?

Personally i think you had mistakes but are not the ones published.
Following the other guy's version makes more sense but apparently instead of getting his/hers reward they got hacked.
(Funny huh? is it because you didnt expect it to end so early, or even worse from a Greek? they are Greek right? judging by some of their posts)

Oookay, homophobic and racist.

That being said, what makes you feel confidents that this game will be proper?

I had lots of fun playing the last one. I didnt win. The winner didnt give me anything. I learned stuff. About myself, about encryption, about art, about the world. But if money is all you care about... I dont even know what to say.

Apart from that, what makes you confident that someone will not crack your riddle ahead of it's time and claim their reward?

Is there going to be another mistake in your riddle and more attacks if that happens?

i understand that you are trying to make good on your mistakes done before, but i and the person that found the solution to your first riddle got no answer.

Why is the other persons version more suitable than yours?

after saying all that i want to know, what exactly are you preparing here?
something that will only benefit your rep, or something that is actually real? Alternatively real.....

Also, to the ones comparing this game to Cicada games, your idiots.
Sorry but it's true.
If you compare Cicada games to this then go play games like The Ripper, or Gabriel Knight.
They all have a fixed ending just like the game you palyed.
Now, all of that said, i work in the cyber crime division in the police force in my town (my country) and i can definetely say that, after examining all evidence, this is a setup (talking about the last game you played).

So you are a homophobic, racist teen?

i expect an answer to this form the con artists.

Clever pun.

hopefully it will be one that makes sense.

Also, once again, to anyone comparing this to Cicada games, you have no clue of what you are talking about.

Our division has followed Cicada games and i can guarantee to you that it has nothing to do with them.

Cocnclusion: If you want a good quality trustworthy game, then provide one.
If you don't your next game will be over before it starts.....
And chances are, you will be charged with several offences (you and your cyber-anarchists buddies who thinks printing guns at their home is cool).
There is NO tolerance when it comes to homeland security.
i am sure your buddies know that and thats why they skipped the country.

1/10 you made me reply.

PS: Hacks don't work here, they only give us clues on where to locate you....
Feel free Wink

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 10:39:37 PM

ytcoinartist, don't take any notice of those disgusting blackmailing attempts. Just concentrate on the things you do so well: Putting riddles in front of us. Looking forward to the next one, can't wait.
micaman

Activity: 345
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 10:47:43 PM

Police? That puzzle really got into you.
Your attitude is just showing how incredibly addictive this puzzle turn out to be. That doesn't happen without hard work.

It's over, get over it.
judie.f

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 10:48:52 PM

With an entire team behind the next challenge, there is no way to prepare for what is coming. If you're on twitter - my handle is @coin_artist

Your entire team didn't seam to make good on the previous game.
You had errors as you claim.
And many of them.
I have seen your team delete (mistaken) posts from the entire thread.
In fact i have seen the con artist post and delete something within seconds as it was posted from the wrong account (yes we have been tracking your accounts here).

We? Who are "you"? Why the pronoun game?

Also she wrote "team behind the next challange" as in: NOW there is a team.

So it is not just you behind this.
It is many that want their rep increased (Dark wallet fags maybe? sorry thats what i got from their interview and their "bromance" story... nothing but fags that think they can change the world).

So? It was a form of advertisement, almost all ARGs are. I prefer a "homemade" BTC ARG with some minor mistakes over "professional" ARGs. Let OP promote her Art, promote bitcoin, promote some people she likes. Whats it to you?
What does that have to do with you beeing homophobic?

Personally i think you had mistakes but are not the ones published.
Following the other guy's version makes more sense but apparently instead of getting his/hers reward they got hacked.
(Funny huh? is it because you didnt expect it to end so early, or even worse from a Greek? they are Greek right? judging by some of their posts)

Oookay, homophobic and racist.

That being said, what makes you feel confidents that this game will be proper?

I had lots of fun playing the last one. I didnt win. The winner didnt give me anything. I learned stuff. About myself, about encryption, about art, about the world. But if money is all you care about... I dont even know what to say.

Apart from that, what makes you confident that someone will not crack your riddle ahead of it's time and claim their reward?

Is there going to be another mistake in your riddle and more attacks if that happens?

i understand that you are trying to make good on your mistakes done before, but i and the person that found the solution to your first riddle got no answer.

Why is the other persons version more suitable than yours?

after saying all that i want to know, what exactly are you preparing here?
something that will only benefit your rep, or something that is actually real? Alternatively real.....

Sorry but it's true.
If you compare Cicada games to this then go play games like The Ripper, or Gabriel Knight.
They all have a fixed ending just like the game you palyed.
Now, all of that said, i work in the cyber crime division in the police force in my town (my country) and i can definetely say that, after examining all evidence, this is a setup (talking about the last game you played).

So you are a homophobic, racist teen?

i expect an answer to this form the con artists.

Clever pun.

hopefully it will be one that makes sense.

Also, once again, to anyone comparing this to Cicada games, you have no clue of what you are talking about.

Our division has followed Cicada games and i can guarantee to you that it has nothing to do with them.

If you don't your next game will be over before it starts.....
And chances are, you will be charged with several offences (you and your cyber-anarchists buddies who thinks printing guns at their home is cool).
i am sure your buddies know that and thats why they skipped the country.

1/10 you made me reply.

PS: Hacks don't work here, they only give us clues on where to locate you....
Feel free Wink

Are you serious?
You have not provided not one solve....

LOL coming from a guy or girl that didnt uncover ANYTHING from the riddle....
Yeah you are funny...

Stick to your reports mate, that is the only thing you are good of.
That being said, i dont see your name anywhere in the solves......

homophobic, racist teen?
That is a German trait - go ahead call me racist but its true...

Sorry mate i am not german......
That being said, most of the pedo's we arrest are german......
(i guess germans tend to think of sex with anyone at any age is cool)

i guess you have a thing with kids.....
i ciuld be wrong here but our tor research proves us right.....

That being said: do you even habe ANY ideq what Cicadqa games lead to?

judie.f

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 10:59:52 PM

ytcoinartist, don't take any notice of those disgusting blackmailing attempts. Just concentrate on the things you do so well: Putting riddles in front of us. Looking forward to the next one, can't wait.

What an idiot.....

Seriously.....
slaveforanunnak1

Activity: 743
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:00:45 PM

Thanks for the .pdf  solution ,  this one of the best  ARG puzzle i've never seen..

the other is CICADA 3301 !

Cicada is what what got me into crypto, and a few weeks later i came across bitcoin!! Cheesy
slaveforanunnak1

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:10:52 PM

derp derp derp

derp derp derp

#1 Conclusion! it's fucking underlined! rightclick.. and pick the word you want.

#2 police hires people who can't tell the difference between you're and your.  typical?
slaveforanunnak1

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:14:01 PM

I don't know... do tell! a blow bang?
judie.f

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:16:18 PM

derp derp derp

derp derp derp

#1 Conclusion! it's fucking underlined! rightclick.. and pick the word you want.

#2 police hires people who can't tell the difference between you're and your.  typical?

i dont get your point.....

so for u its cool to watse ur time so that someone makes a name for them selves?
judie.f

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:17:28 PM

Follow their games, crack them their riddles, but do not submit contact info.
just an advice.....
slaveforanunnak1

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:19:48 PM

derp derp derp

derp derp derp

#2 police hires people who can't tell the difference between you're and your.  typical?

i dont get your point.....

so for u its cool to watse ur time so that someone makes a name for them selves?

My point is that I don't think you're a police officer! Maybe a parking meeter guy, but not someone who is working in some sort of "cyber crime" unit! Lets face it, you can barely spell.
Am I cool with watseing wasting time online?  Is that a serious question?

itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:21:51 PM

What an idiot.....

Seriously.....

And one that calls me names is one that wrote this:

Now, all of that said, i work in the cyber crime division in the police force in my town (my country) ...

Go grow up, you look silly looking at the mirror and imagining yourself as a big government agent. Posting stupidities like those above, and starting insulting other people out of the blue just make everyone laugh at you. You are ruining the fun for everyone attempting those pathetic blackmailing attempts to squeeze a few satoshies from ytcoinartist.
slaveforanunnak1

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:23:10 PM

Follow their games, crack them their riddles, but do not submit contact info.
just an advice.....

why?? I'll send up here?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=I95xyIk-4o0#t=192
judie.f

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:24:24 PM

What an idiot.....

Seriously.....

Now, all of that said, i work in the cyber crime division in the police force in my town (my country) ...

Go grow up, you look silly looking at the mirror and imagining yourself as a big government agent. Posting stupidities like those above, and starting insulting other people out of the blue just make everyone laugh at you. You are ruining the fun for everyone attempting those pathetic blackmailing attempts to squeeze a few satoshies from ytcoinartist.

I wouldnt expet anything less from a guy that got breadcrumbs.....
judie.f

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:33:12 PM

What an idiot.....

Seriously.....

I look silly?

Please do provide the solve for the riddle, and do tell us why it is better than the other version.....
micaman

Activity: 345
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 12:13:53 AM

I look silly?

Please do provide the solve for the riddle, and do tell us why it is better than the other version.....
Yes, you do. What other version? Are there private key versions now?
Someone found it, game over, better luck next time.
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: