Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:01:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XFC] Finercoin丨X11丨POW+POS丨First Working Anonymous Coin丨Launched June 26  (Read 85732 times)
Anony

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:27:52 AM

So much FUD and Hate
Note this thread is not self-moderated, unlike some dev who want to hide things
Come on, let them spread FUD and Hate, they will regret later.

The fact of the matter is the dev lied, claimed there would be NO premine, then goes and does it behind our back, and not having the coding completely finished when it fail launched the first time, all around unprofessional on this one. Can't deny it.

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
finerpay (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:29:58 AM

So much FUD and Hate

The fact of the matter is the dev lied, claimed there would be NO premine, then goes and does it behind our back, and not having the coding completely finished when it fail launched the first time, all around unprofessional on this one. Can't deny it.

Our project changed directions several times as it developed. Get over it.
Anony

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:32:43 AM

So much FUD and Hate

You flat out, blatantly lied to your community about stealing coins right out from under their feet, and all you have to say is "get over it" this coin has a promising future lol

cloudthink.io   

Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
flyingdutchmen

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:34:58 AM

So much FUD and Hate

You flat out, blatantly lied to your community about stealing coins right out from under their feet, and all you have to say is "get over it" this coin has a promising future lol

Continue to spread FUD
how much coins did you buy?

Anony

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:36:51 AM

So much FUD and Hate

Continue to spread FUD

Oh I didn't invest in this, after the first fail launch, and then the secret premine 5mins before the 2nd launch, only an idiot would spend money on this coin.

cloudthink.io   

finerpay (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:37:45 AM

So much FUD and Hate

We have created what others have promised you for more than a year. It took some twists and turns. Sometimes you have to back up and take a different road to reach your destination. If you have an issue with that, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

We are here and we are Anonymous.
Anony

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:39:08 AM

So much FUD and Hate

We have created what others have promised you for more than a year. It took some twists and turns. Sometimes you have to back up and take a different road to reach your destination. If you have an issue wiht that, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

What have you provided that any other coin has not?

cloudthink.io   

flyingdutchmen

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:39:28 AM

So much FUD and Hate

Continue to spread FUD

Oh I didn't invest in this, after the first fail launch, and then the secret premine 5mins before the 2nd launch, only an idiot would spend money on this coin.

who will trust you?
so much hate

flyingdutchmen

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:41:42 AM

So much FUD and Hate

We have created what others have promised you for more than a year. It took some twists and turns. Sometimes you have to back up and take a different road to reach your destination. If you have an issue wiht that, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

What have you provided that any other coin has not?

let me ask what all altcoin provide that BTC has not?

Anony

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:43:17 AM

who will trust you?
so much hate

I can not, and will not, invest, support, nor participate in anything that has been utterly lied about since before it was even released. If the dev couldn't be honest before this coin even really existed, what makes you think he will now that he has all the premined coins, and is just waiting for the next pump so he can make a quick buck?

cloudthink.io   

Anony

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:45:52 AM

You just proved my point even further, why invest in something that is no more than a clone of the original, but has been telling you lies since the beginning?

cloudthink.io   

flyingdutchmen

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:49:05 AM

who will trust you?
so much hate

I can not, and will not, invest, support, nor participate in anything that has been utterly lied about since before it was even released. If the dev couldn't be honest before this coin even really existed, what makes you think he will now that he has all the premined coins, and is just waiting for the next pump so he can make a quick buck?

from now on, i will not feed this troll
time will tell who is right.

finerpay (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:54:30 AM

You just proved my point even further, why invest in something that is no more than a clone of the original, but has been telling you lies since the beginning?

This tells us that you:

1. TLDR the title of the forum on your screen right now,

2. You have no other motive but drive the price down so you can buy it all and then manipulate the market.

What part of Anonymous do you not get?

We will follow flyingdutchmen's example and refrain from troll feeding hence forth.
Anony

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:58:19 AM

This tells us that you:

2. You have no other motive but drive the price down so you can buy it all and then manipulate the market.

What part of Anonymous do you not get? Maybe I need to write it in crayon for you?

We will follow flyingdutchmen's example and refrain from troll feeding hence forth.

Lol I'm not interested in buying any of this fail coin, I'll just leave my posts on what I know to be true for everyone to read and make their own decisions about this. Meanwhile, I'll be at the front of the line to tell each and every one of you "I told you so" in the very near future.

cloudthink.io   

anderson705

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:03:10 AM

This tells us that you:

+1 i just hit ignore, made me feel they work for dark if they see any good one.
yang5034

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:08:06 AM

This tells us that you:

why did't you show your prmine address to us ?
Credits for a altcoin the important is clean and communication
you can prmine,but you should tell everyone how many you prmined ,how much you would keep,and show the address to us.that's The important thing.
finerpay (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:13:08 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2014, 07:24:04 AM by finerpay

This tells us that you:

why did't you show your prmine address to us ?
Credits for a altcoin the important is clean and communication
you can prmine,but you should tell everyone how many you prmined ,how much you would keep,and show the address to us.that's The important thing.

We have a meeting about that scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. I see no problem with it if it poses no security risks. Will post further info when available. However, the rich list someone posted a little while ago already reveals the premine hasn't been touched.
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:22:04 AM

Just get Cryptsy to publicly confirm they are holding the premine for you. Problem solved.
anonymousxx1503

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:31:40 AM

Just get Cryptsy to publicly confirm they are holding the premine for you. Problem solved.

Why the hell are you asking cryptsy? Bittrex are way more responsive plus they already have you on the exchange.

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash." - Child Harold - February 28, 2014
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5424980#msg5424980
rafetaz

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:42:54 AM

Why the hell are you asking cryptsy? Bittrex are way more responsive plus they already have you on the exchange.

Totally agree. Moreover, you have Bittrex guys avalaible almost everyday on IRC, so easy to contact them in public or private chat...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: