Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:13:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Unmoderated General Discussions.  (Read 492707 times)
CannabisCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

The Official CannabisCoin Team [CANN]

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 01:35:35 PM

Has the guy with the growing license ever mentioned what it permits him to do? I wonder, is he allowed to grow 1000 plants or is he allowed to grow 4 plants?

Maybe the dev can elaborate on this?

I certainly don't know what this guys license allows him to do but it looks to me like he is a patient that is authorized to cultivate with the Arizona Department of Health Services. According to their website:

QP21: How much marijuana can a qualifying patient possess?

A qualifying patient may possess up to 2.5 ounces of usable marijuana or 12 marijuana plants.

http://www.azdhs.gov/medicalmarijuana/faqs/index.php?pg=qualifying-patients

I hope the dev can clear it up. I would also ike to know what I'm investing in here.

Thanks

Sure, first off, read this quote from previous post on page 12 I think.  
He's awaiting CULTIVATION AUTHORIZATION from the state (Few Days).  We already have legal Cultivators/Growers/Breeders/Dispensary Agents.  But DeltaNine Wants to feel special.

Also, please read into the site : http://www.azdhs.gov/medicalmarijuana/ to research the laws and each term.
And READ it carefully.  We are not here to teach you about how AZ, CA, CO, WA, etc handles their MMJ laws.

His License is to show that he is a real MMJ Patient!  And he wanted to share it with everyone.  And yes he can grow!  Yes, he can be a caregiver of many patients and others to bring the totals of plants up, but remember, he is NOT alone, he's not doing it by himself. back to this Quote
We already have legal Cultivators/Growers/Breeders/Dispensary Agents.  But DeltaNine Wants to feel special.

We recommend everyone to do their due diligence with any of their investments.  
So in light of that, look at your own crypto investment portfolio, and ask yourself, how does CannabisCoin Team compare?  
Do you have other Devs ID's? Do you have Photos? Do you have a real project?  etc etc.  No bullshit on this end.  Sorry.

Thank You!
Yes We Cann

Devs

We would also like to plug this in at the moment

You will see ups and downs on the charts, this is what we want.  This gives opportunity for everyone and is part of natural distribution.
Would like to say thank you to everyone and please keep any eye out for great things from the CannabisCoin Team!

Remember what we said here

"We recommend everyone to do their due diligence with any of their investments. 
So in light of that, look at your own crypto investment portfolio, and ask yourself, how does CannabisCoin Team compare?
Do you have other Devs ID's? Do you have Photos? Do you have a real project?  etc etc."

Cannabis Coin Team - Community run, NOT Company run!
The Coin that's 100% Backed by Marijuana Cannabis!
http://CannabisCoin.net   Trade symbol [CANN] - YES WE CANN!
KidCrypto

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:38:45 PM

Has the guy with the growing license ever mentioned what it permits him to do? I wonder, is he allowed to grow 1000 plants or is he allowed to grow 4 plants?

Maybe the dev can elaborate on this?

I certainly don't know what this guys license allows him to do but it looks to me like he is a patient that is authorized to cultivate with the Arizona Department of Health Services. According to their website:

QP21: How much marijuana can a qualifying patient possess?

A qualifying patient may possess up to 2.5 ounces of usable marijuana or 12 marijuana plants.

http://www.azdhs.gov/medicalmarijuana/faqs/index.php?pg=qualifying-patients

I hope the dev can clear it up. I would also ike to know what I'm investing in here.

Thanks

Sure, first off, read this quote from previous post on page 12 I think.  
He's awaiting CULTIVATION AUTHORIZATION from the state (Few Days).  We already have legal Cultivators/Growers/Breeders/Dispensary Agents.  But DeltaNine Wants to feel special.

Also, please read into the site : http://www.azdhs.gov/medicalmarijuana/ to research the laws and each term.
And READ it carefully.  We are not here to teach you about how AZ, CA, CO, WA, etc handles their MMJ laws.

His License is to show that he is a real MMJ Patient!  And he wanted to share it with everyone.  And yes he can grow!  Yes, he can be a caregiver of many patients and others to bring the totals of plants up, but remember, he is NOT alone, he's not doing it by himself. back to this Quote
We already have legal Cultivators/Growers/Breeders/Dispensary Agents.  But DeltaNine Wants to feel special.

We recommend everyone to do their due diligence with any of their investments.  
Do you have other Devs ID's? Do you have Photos? Do you have a real project?  etc etc.  No bullshit on this end.  Sorry.

Thank You!
Yes We Cann

Devs

We would also like to plug this in at the moment

You will see ups and downs on the charts, this is what we want.  This gives opportunity for everyone and is part of natural distribution.
Would like to say thank you to everyone and please keep any eye out for great things from the CannabisCoin Team!

Remember what we said here

"We recommend everyone to do their due diligence with any of their investments. 
Do you have other Devs ID's? Do you have Photos? Do you have a real project?  etc etc."

I support you man but I just kind of want an idea of how much cannabis you will actually be growing. 12 plants per patient is tiny. How many patients are you able to grow for?
blakeaholics

Activity: 312

Graphic Designer & Programmer

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 05:14:13 PM

Heads up, the wallet says "420" instead of "CANN"

Welp, I can't get this coin mining on my 5850. My system just freezes up.
Anyone willing to help? Here's my config, I'm using sgminer:

Code:
{
"pools" : [
{
"url" : "stratum+tcp://stratum.kryptochaos.com:3327",
"user" : "CNKMBYepudHibk3ePjuAZDYkQ58sYDd7cQ",
"pass" : "tits"
}
]
"intensity" : "d",
"worksize" : "64",
"kernel" : "x11mod",
"lookup-gap" : "2",
"thread-concurrency" : "0",
"shaders" : "0",
"gpu-threads" : "1",
"gpu-engine" : "0-0",
"gpu-fan" : "50-100",
"auto-fan" : true,
"gpu-memclock" : "0",
"gpu-memdiff" : "0",
"gpu-powertune" : "0",
"gpu-vddc" : "0.000",
"temp-cutoff" : "95",
"temp-overheat" : "85",
"temp-target" : "75",
"api-mcast-port" : "4028",
"api-port" : "4028",
"expiry" : "28",
"failover-switch-delay" : "60",
"gpu-dyninterval" : "7",
"gpu-platform" : "0",
"log" : "5",
"no-pool-disable" : true,
"queue" : "1",
"scan-time" : "7",
"tcp-keepalive" : "30",
"temp-hysteresis" : "3",
"shares" : "0",
"kernel-path" : "/usr/local/bin"
}
Beezy_Z

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:02:13 PM

Good to see a Coin with a Plan and even more important a legit Developer.
People still falling for Scams while there is a transparent Altcoin like Cannabiscoin.
Keep going!
HongKong

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:03:30 AM

This coin is going to $1 for sure.

100% serious

Plus the dev showed picture ID, photos with IRL projects that is starting as well. Only a couple coins have the devs real picture so that is a big plus.

Invest now before it gets to $1+

Edit: I agree that Cannabiscoin shouldn't be put on bittrex or cryptsy until it reaches 3k satoshi or so.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
zwjin45n

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:34:22 AM

A week ago ,it still under 20sat...and now it was 280sat...What a irony...
CannabisCoinDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 06:47:32 AM

A week ago ,it still under 20sat...and now it was 280sat...What a irony...
We will be on the DARK SIDE of the moon!

zwjin45n

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:58:31 AM

I saw it on twitter:$CANN "after we finish the android wallet here very soon....we have a payment processor. it will be in stores very fast."
What kind of payment processor HuhHuh??!????Dev can you tell us more??
mrbigmugs

Activity: 247

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 11:30:30 AM

Any upcoming plans for this coin dev?

計劃嗎?

Have you tried reading through this thread at all Huh It may help answer your questions.

DubFX

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:44:36 PM

I saw it on twitter:$CANN "after we finish the android wallet here very soon....we have a payment processor. it will be in stores very fast."
I'd like to know about this payment processor too! Will it be somehow related to already made bitcoin payment processors or soloely new?  Shocked
CannabisCoinDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 01:06:26 PM

I'd like to know about this payment processor too! Will it be somehow related to already made bitcoin payment processors or soloely new?  Shocked
I do not know where you got this information.
"after we finish the android wallet here very soon....we have a payment processor. it will be in stores very fast." -from Huh?
That was not DeltaNine nor did it come from our Twitter.

That must have been a follower who meant "payment processor" = "point of sale system" ?  dunno

~Devs

DubFX

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:12:02 PM

I'd like to know about this payment processor too! Will it be somehow related to already made bitcoin payment processors or soloely new?  Shocked
"after we finish the android wallet here very soon....we have a payment processor. it will be in stores very fast." -from Huh?

That must have been a follower who meant "payment processor" = "point of sale system" ?  dunno

~Devs
Oh that sucks, yep it was probably language barrier.
CannabisCoinDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 01:27:17 PM

~Devs
Oh that sucks, yep it was probably language barrier.
lol agreed.

DeltaNine will be giving some updates here shortly about what we are working on.

DubFX

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:29:58 PM

計劃嗎?

Have you tried reading through this thread at all Huh It may help answer your questions.

Yup, read this thread a bunch of times.

Wondering if there was anything new, Dev did say that he had some big plans for this coin in the c-cex chat few hours ago...
It seems like you didn't as alot of big plans have been annouced in this thread already.
DubFX

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:34:10 PM

計劃嗎?

Yup, read this thread a bunch of times.

Wondering if there was anything new, Dev did say that he had some big plans for this coin in the c-cex chat few hours ago...
It seems like you didn't as alot of big plans have been annouced in this thread already.

It seems that I did.  Kiss

lol agreed.

DeltaNine will be giving some updates here shortly about what we are working on.

Nice!
Then others and also me don't get what more you want but well whatever.
daywalkerneo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

http://qoinpro.com/cc9596f66d20add189728cb834d59b8

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 01:38:31 PM

funny how the trolls popped out on cannabiscoin...i suggest you buy as much as you can hold onto if you like being wealthy

@theadamgarrity via twitter

MARYJ DEVELOPER   https://www.facebook.com/aw.concentrates
CannabisCoinDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 01:40:10 PM

Btw - DubFX is correct.  There are a lot of things that were posted lately that you should see the progress.  Daily updates or by the minute updates are not an effective way of time usage for the team.  DeltaNine stops by in the forums, twitter, c-cex, etc because he likes to stay social.  He also suffers from insomnia and other things that make him so driven on CannabisCoin.

We don't want to spend time telling you that we dug 3 more holes today etc etc.  Wink

~Devs

HongKong

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:44:21 PM

^Understood. I didn't know that the c-cex chat was legit but cool it was.

To $1+!

Lips sealed

sorry for the misunderstanding

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
DubFX

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:52:24 PM

Btw - DubFX is correct.  There are a lot of things that were posted lately that you should see the progress.  Daily updates or by the minute updates are not an effective way of time usage for the team.  DeltaNine stops by in the forums, twitter, c-cex, etc because he likes to stay social.  He also suffers from insomnia and other things that make him so driven on CannabisCoin.

We don't want to spend time telling you that we dug 3 more holes today etc etc.  Wink

~Devs
I think that once 7-10 days updates are fine but no longer as some of the altcoin traders catch panic really fast from a little fud.
CannabisCoinDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 01:57:18 PM

Oh and btw, We are ALL excited just as much as you are.

It's almost like an addiction, you want MORE and MORE!

Well, patience is the key. 

CannabisCoin is about the COMMUNITY remember?  So take your time and see what you can do to help the community. 

Do you have any skills that you could contribute to the CannabisCoin community as a whole?

If you do then announce it and ask for donations or collaborate with others.

What DeltaNine always says around here in Phoenix is, "You do nothing, you get nothing, nothing will change or happen!"

Yes, I actually work for him at his business, but I contribute my talents around here!  It feels damn good!

~Devs

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: