Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 10:57:41 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 281 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Unmoderated General Discussions.  (Read 490062 times)
socosavvy

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 07:41:27 PM

Whoever is mining this must be high, only profits are if you got free electricity  Huh
That is if you sell right now

Yep right, if you will mine and hold then you would be able to get atleast 5$ per CANN in few months i think.

$5... maybe in a few years and that's only if others join CANN instead of creating their own coins. For this coin to be worth $5 I think CANN needs to get 100 dispensaries all over the USA in on CANN.  It's definitely possible. It would be stupid to sell any CANN right now. Even if CANN starts dropping to 800 satoshi or less just buy more and increase your holdings.

A few years to reach $5? How will the dispensaries accepting cann survive?  My guess is the price will soar once the first transaction for green is made.  That is the fun and exciting thing about crypto.  No one knows....  With that being said, I trust TY and this community he has put together.
YESWECANN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GambleToWin

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 08:05:30 PM

Everyone look at this place!! You can Make 130% on your deposit in 2 days!! Im taking all my profit so far and bought over 10k Cann with it!! You can also make 2000% profit in 30 days!! its amazing!!!!

https://violetstock.com/?ref=Bigdealer7
tripppn

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 08:18:51 PM

Everyone look at this place!! You can Make 130% on your deposit in 2 days!! Im taking all my profit so far and bought over 10k Cann with it!! You can also make 2000% profit in 30 days!! its amazing!!!!

https://violetstock.com/?ref=Bigdealer7

Anyone wanna chime in on the likely hood of that site being a scam?

Anyone....

I say Very high!

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
ared

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 08:19:24 PM

Whoever is mining this must be high, only profits are if you got free electricity  Huh

Yep right, if you will mine and hold then you would be able to get atleast 5$ per CANN in few months i think.

$5... maybe in a few years and that's only if others join CANN instead of creating their own coins. For this coin to be worth $5 I think CANN needs to get 100 dispensaries all over the USA in on CANN.  It's definitely possible. It would be stupid to sell any CANN right now. Even if CANN starts dropping to 800 satoshi or less just buy more and increase your holdings.

A few years to reach $5? How will the dispensaries accepting cann survive?  My guess is the price will soar once the first transaction for green is made.  That is the fun and exciting thing about crypto.  No one knows....  With that being said, I trust TY and this community he has put together.
YESWECANN

Exactly, we don't need years to see CANN hit $5.

Once first transaction takes place, it will be ALL over the news. People will tell people, especially those in need of Cannabis for medication. Remember, social media costs nothing but it's so POWERFUL to get the word out QUICK and WIDE!

Now ask yourself how many millions of patients out there who NEED Cannabis to function and survive on a daily basis?
We are not talking about the WANT, which is for recreational purpose. We are talking about the NEED, for the millions of patients!

Cannabis isn't a new thing. It's been around for ages and needs NO introduction! And it's a multi-billion dollar industry!
Yes, Cannabis is indeed a MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR INDUSTRY! And it's growing at a VERY fast pace each year! Go google it yourself if you don't believe!

So if you are reading this post now and you are not invested in Cannabis, then the CANN community will be very happy to welcome you when CANN hits a dollar and above.
Don't buy the top like you buy Bitcoin at over US$1k. Buy it when it's a few bucks or a few cents. Don't kick yourself down the road regretting this Once-In-A-Million-Opportunity!

Lastly, do REMEMBER that Delta9 has just completed demo and already gone through procedures with the dispensary today or yesterday, depending on which timezone you guys on.
So guess what's next? F. T. (IF you do not know what does F and T stands for, read this post over and over again till you get it!)

Check out the tweets by the CANN Team:
25th Sept 2014: "#CANN Team has more coming and meeting internally now.  DeltaNine at #mmj  #dispensary tomorrow for trials!" $cann - https://twitter.com/CannabisCoins/status/514962418888626178
26th Sept 2014: "9/25 Meeting went #AWESOME made a quick stop here: http://[Suspicious link removed]/uEMjnL    I post more later #CANN $CANN #bitcoin" - https://twitter.com/CannabisCoins/status/515363505810468865
nukefxr

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 08:27:15 PM

Whoever is mining this must be high, only profits are if you got free electricity  Huh

A few years to reach $5? How will the dispensaries accepting cann survive?  My guess is the price will soar once the first transaction for green is made.  That is the fun and exciting thing about crypto.  No one knows....  With that being said, I trust TY and this community he has put together.
YESWECANN

Exactly, we don't need years to see CANN hit $5.

Once first transaction takes place, it will be ALL over the news. People will tell people, especially those in need of Cannabis for medication. Remember, social media costs nothing but it's so POWERFUL to get the word out QUICK and WIDE!

Now ask yourself how many millions of patients out there who NEED Cannabis to function and survive on a daily basis?
We are not talking about the WANT, which is for recreational purpose. We are talking about the NEED, for the millions of patients!

Cannabis isn't a new thing. It's been around for ages and needs NO introduction! And it's a multi-billion dollar industry!
Yes, Cannabis is indeed a MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR INDUSTRY! And it's growing at a VERY fast pace each year! Go google it yourself if you don't believe!

So if you are reading this post now and you are not invested in Cannabis, then the CANN community will be very happy to welcome you when CANN hits a dollar and above.
Don't buy the top like you buy Bitcoin at over US$1k. Buy it when it's a few bucks or a few cents. Don't kick yourself down the road regretting this Once-In-A-Million-Opportunity!

Lastly, do REMEMBER that Delta9 has just completed demo and already gone through procedures with the dispensary today or yesterday, depending on which timezone you guys on.
So guess what's next? F. T. (IF you do not know what does F and T stands for, read this post over and over again till you get it!)

Medical Marijuana is the newest billion dollar introduced to the United states in a long long time

BitcoinTalkRadio.com Owned and Operated by  Bitcoin Media Group LLC
CryptoTV

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 09:53:22 PM

Hey guys, My blackjack sites got hacked.  lost all my coins.

got hacked all my coins gone from the blackjack sites.  Thanks jerk.
majeis

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 09:55:03 PM

That's a bit off-topic, or is that somehow related to the coin?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
CryptoTV

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 09:57:58 PM

Uh yea, don't deposit funds if you have been playing.

MultiDice

Activity: 322

We at MultiDice Treat You Like a Winner

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 10:02:45 PM

I think you are a jerk for believing this script is secure and works 'straight of the box'. Every script contains bugs. I spent time and money to have those bugs patched. You probably didn't even check the code and ran it on unsecured server. You only have yourself to blame here.

CryptoTV

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 10:06:00 PM

I think you are a jerk for believing this script is secure and works 'straight of the box'. Every script contains bugs. I spent time and money to have those bugs patched. You probably didn't even check the code and ran it on unsecured server. You only have yourself to blame here.

wow look at all the "game" owners come out.  I didn't put that out to gain sympathy, I did it as a warning to people to stop playing.  

Why attack me?  Did I do something to you?  Nah, just hubris im guessing.

And unlike you the reason I purchased this script to give people using the coins that I BELIEVE IN something to do with them.  It was not purely profit based.  So fu*k off.

MultiDice

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 10:11:47 PM

wow look at all the "game" owners come out.  I didn't put that out to gain sympathy, I did it as a warning to people to stop playing. 

Why attack me?  Did I do something to you?  Nah, just hubris im guessing.

No, I am not attacking you. You are attacking someone in your signature, but you should blame yourself, for not securing the server and not checking the code.

And you are probably talking about "game owners" like you, who ran this script like you did, unchecked and unsecured. MultiDice is running on same base code and we have been up for months.   

CryptoTV

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 10:14:17 PM

wow look at all the "game" owners come out.  I didn't put that out to gain sympathy, I did it as a warning to people to stop playing. 

No, I am not attacking you. You are attacking someone in your signature, but you should blame yourself, for not securing the server and not checking the code.

And you are probably talking about "game owners" like you, who ran this script like you did, unchecked and unsecured. MultiDice is running on same base code and we have been up for months.   

Dude, someone used their programming skills to take advantage of a random person and steal their money.  I'll call him whatever the hell I want.

MultiDice

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 10:18:03 PM

Dude, someone used their programming skills to take advantage of a random person and steal their money.  I'll call him whatever the hell I want.

Fair enough mate. I feel sorry for your loss tho.

CryptoTV

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 10:34:15 PM

wow look at all the "game" owners come out.  I didn't put that out to gain sympathy, I did it as a warning to people to stop playing.  

Dude, someone used their programming skills to take advantage of a random person and steal their money.  I'll call him whatever the hell I want.

dude, multidice script had a similar bug which was fixed in 3.0.  I have an original copy of the BJ script from the devs and their TOS says that they will pay me back.  Let's see if they are good on their word.

but thanks, it's sad to know there's so many people out there with bad intentions and no care in destroying projects that help bring in more value to any coin. 

JKCryptoCANN

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 10:43:41 PM

I'll keep my opinions about gambling intertwined with MMJ/CANN to myself...
tripppn

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 11:06:01 PM

I'm sorry to hear about you getting hacked CryptoTV.  That really sucks man.

Sucks that this is what crypto is about to many people out there... "How can I fuck over someone else by stealing all their coins"  Its shameful.

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
CryptoTV

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 11:16:56 PM

I'm sorry to hear about you getting hacked CryptoTV.  That really sucks man.

Sucks that this is what crypto is about to many people out there... "How can I fuck over someone else by stealing all their coins"  Its shameful.
Yup, anyone who is wondering why BTC is crashing?  How many people like me who had their BTC hacked, scammed, stolen, or manipulated left the market for good?  I'm not talking about the regular day traders at BCT, I'm talking about regular Joe who increases the price with their money.

manipulate and hack away, I guess we'll all be back to using fiat soon.

nukefxr

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 11:54:50 PM

Dude, someone used their programming skills to take advantage of a random person and steal their money.  I'll call him whatever the hell I want.

dude, multidice script had a similar bug which was fixed in 3.0.  I have an original copy of the BJ script from the devs and their TOS says that they will pay me back.  Let's see if they are good on their word.

but thanks, it's sad to know there's so many people out there with bad intentions and no care in destroying projects that help bring in more value to any coin. 

Dude that suxs  sorry for your lose.

BitcoinTalkRadio.com Owned and Operated by  Bitcoin Media Group LLC
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1456

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 01:41:05 AM

Sucks that this is what crypto is about to many people out there... "How can I fuck over someone else by stealing all their coins"  Its shameful.
Yup, anyone who is wondering why BTC is crashing?  How many people like me who had their BTC hacked, scammed, stolen, or manipulated left the market for good?  I'm not talking about the regular day traders at BCT, I'm talking about regular Joe who increases the price with their money.

You're really beginning to sound like the scammin sketchbag 42dice. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=233189

Did you honestly miss the 'double' glitch ? eg. I doubled down, should have won 360 but was only paid 180 or 270...

HMMmm..

The cheese setup/graphics.. the zero beta test/ hurried launch and the coin dev who easily gives the site his stamp of approval.

HOLY FUCKING DEJA VU MAAAN ! I WENT THROUGH THIS WITH 42DICE.

Shocked

CryptoTV

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 01:58:18 AM

Yup, anyone who is wondering why BTC is crashing?  How many people like me who had their BTC hacked, scammed, stolen, or manipulated left the market for good?  I'm not talking about the regular day traders at BCT, I'm talking about regular Joe who increases the price with their money.

You're really beginning to sound like the scammin sketchbag 42dice. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=233189

Did you honestly miss the 'double' glitch ? eg. I doubled down, should have won 360 but was only paid 180 or 270...

HMMmm..

The cheese setup/graphics.. the zero beta test/ hurried launch and the coin dev who easily gives the site his stamp of approval.

HOLY FUCKING DEJA VU MAAAN ! I WENT THROUGH THIS WITH 42DICE.

Shocked
?  dude, all I did was purchase this script.  sorry if my good intentions bother you.  Yes, I read your post and was getting it fixed when this happened.  What exactly are you trying to say?  Nobody actually lost very much money besides me So who did I scam?

Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 281 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.