Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:38:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Unmoderated General Discussions.  (Read 492707 times)
BeCrypto

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:07:26 AM

I see we're about to start The Pump, Phase II.

Why do you say that? What do you see? thnx.

~darylluke.

Multiple large 10+ btc buy orders being flashed and the sell orders are beginning to thin out.  It might be nothing or some new btc might have arrived to market.  Either way its fun to watch, as I'm not all that interested in selling my CANN.  Every dump on the way up helps increase distribution, of course some people will need to take profits on the way resulting in disbursement of their bulk holdings.  In the long run this is a good thing. IMHO

Indeed, distribution is key to any coin succeeding. Single holders of 1% or more are never a good thing as they limit new users from joining the movement and allow for huge swings from single holders.

Difficulty is also high. This result in less miners dumping a larger amount onto the markets. Plus at the 300,000 block, the reward will be halved. Expect this coin to go higher.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eastbay

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:18:02 AM

Yeah she appears primed and ready...new floor 8250sat.

• Getting your patient card - $50
  • Cost of shopping at a dispensary - $0.00
  • Current cost of 1 CANN = ~$.03
  • Paying for your MMJ with CANN using the already available android app = priceless

im curious, im currently a medical marijuana patient in California, are any off the current dispensaries accepting CANN? I see you guys are saying someone is already growing a good amount of "CANNdy" so the CANN can be redeemed, but say that crop fails, which happens often with spider mites and powdery mildew, how can you make sure this isnt just some scam coin, if it was backed by large dispensaries in CA (worlds largest medical MJ market) Harborside, Bluesky, ect.. it would make it LEGIT and i would have some 'firends' throw ALOT of btc this way,

its funny alot of big btc holders used to grow marijuana, its just the libertarian in us i guess lol
darylluke

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:18:18 AM

~darylluke.

Multiple large 10+ btc buy orders being flashed and the sell orders are beginning to thin out.  It might be nothing or some new btc might have arrived to market.  Either way its fun to watch, as I'm not all that interested in selling my CANN.  Every dump on the way up helps increase distribution, of course some people will need to take profits on the way resulting in disbursement of their bulk holdings.  In the long run this is a good thing. IMHO

Indeed, distribution is key to any coin succeeding. Single holders of 1% or more are never a good thing as they limit new users from joining the movement and allow for huge swings from single holders.

Difficulty is also high. This result in less miners dumping a larger amount onto the markets. Plus at the 300,000 block, the reward will be halved. Expect this coin to go higher.

How many blocks to go, and how many minutes per block? (It would be awesome if it halves on the 19th!) thnx.
darylluke

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:20:04 AM

Yeah she appears primed and ready...new floor 8250sat.

• Getting your patient card - $50
  • Cost of shopping at a dispensary - $0.00
  • Current cost of 1 CANN = ~$.03
  • Paying for your MMJ with CANN using the already available android app = priceless

im curious, im currently a medical marijuana patient in California, are any off the current dispensaries accepting CANN? I see you guys are saying someone is already growing a good amount of "CANNdy" so the CANN can be redeemed, but say that crop fails, which happens often with spider mites and powdery mildew, how can you make sure this isnt just some scam coin, if it was backed by large dispensaries in CA (worlds largest medical MJ market) Harborside, Bluesky, ect.. it would make it LEGIT and i would have some 'firends' throw ALOT of btc this way,

its funny alot of big btc holders used to grow marijuana, its just the libertarian in us i guess lol

+1
natmccoy
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

twitter.com/natmcmolecule

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:21:34 AM

Daryl - First week of November.

BeCrypto

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:24:28 AM

~darylluke.

How many blocks to go, and how many minutes per block? (It would be awesome if it halves on the 19th!) thnx.

Currently at block 262,105. Each block is approximately 45 seconds. It fluctuates, so it might be hard to pinpoint an exact time to 300k.
darylluke

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:30:24 AM

~darylluke.

Currently at block 262,105. Each block is approximately 45 seconds. It fluctuates, so it might be hard to pinpoint an exact time to 300k.

Thanks!!
So, my math estimate is ~35 days until halving of rewards at block 300,000.
(anybody,feel free to correct me if I am wrong)

~darylluke.
NobodyYouKnow

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:53:20 AM

Am I the only one seeing this data? We're about to make the fastest climb in crypto hystory! CANN will be 0.025 or maybe even 0.05 BTC if it ever pairs up with 10-20 USD for 1 CANN (GRAM). Obviously there will be some bulk trading for cheaper, but long term the "end" price until the USD price changes for marijuana it will have to be around that bracket. I assume in 8 months it will hit around 0.01-0.02, but for now we will definitely see 78-185k gains within a short while, especially with all the launching and opening events. It's a massive space shuttle aimed at the darkest spot in the sky so it can keep going forward unhindered and we just had lift off people. Pop the champagne and throw your fancy toilet papers away for some CANN! I don't care if you sell at 7k or sell at 18k I will still keep buying more and more. Cheesy

I assume that I don't need to explain what I'm watching on my main monitors, the screenshot is worth a billion words, but in case you missed it the price is clearly being artificially decreased down by whales to rebuy a larger volume at a lower price rate. So stock up because we're just getting started. Soon CANN will be so strong no whale will be big enough to make it "look" cheap anymore.

CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:02:16 AM

It just happens that Delta9 is based in AZ. I'm in CA as well(MMJ card expired  Angry) and you can bet CO, WA & CA will adopt CANN as soon as their patrons begin to demand it and Delta9 can facilitate moving the business model to other states.

Also, pretty sure the buds are ready to go for the 10/20 Yes We Cann event

CANN is way in front of all the MMJ/weed coins and from a real world use & implementation perspective ahead of 75% of the other alts. Most coins are still toying with gimmicks and trying to dupe investors with shaky white papers full of promises that may or may not come to fruition. The first person to pay for MMJ with CANN using their phone @ HWC on 10/20 makes history.

The pandoras box of the legalization of marijuana is open and there is no turning back. (I have a buddy who is a federal agent and he just laughs about pot. He has been advised that unless the pot found during a bust has direct ties with other illegal activities it is irrelevant.) This makes a perfect landscape for virtual currency. One geared specifically towards the industry only makes sense.

I'm not surprised that most of the users on this thread are heavy stoners  Huh
Really?
CryptoJohn hovers his mouse pointer over the ignore button

Gotta run, I see it's time to buy more CANN
Edit: Shit! Just missed that CANN under 8ksat.
Normandoyle

Activity: 154

meow

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 03:03:50 AM

FUDDERS in full force tonight Wink
Eastbay

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:03:55 AM

Am I the only one seeing this data? We're about to make the fastest climb in crypto hystory! CANN will be 0.025 or maybe even 0.05 BTC if it ever pairs up with 10-20 USD for 1 CANN (GRAM). Obviously there will be some bulk trading for cheaper, but long term the "end" price until the USD price changes for marijuana it will have to be around that bracket. I assume in 8 months it will hit around 0.01-0.02, but for now we will definitely see 78-185k gains within a short while, especially with all the launching and opening events. It's a massive space shuttle aimed at the darkest spot in the sky so it can keep going forward unhindered and we just had lift off people. Pop the champagne and throw your fancy toilet papers away for some CANN! I don't care if you sell at 7k or sell at 18k I will still keep buying more and more. Cheesy

I assume that I don't need to explain what I'm watching on my main monitors, the screenshot is worth a billion words, but in case you missed it the price is clearly being artificially decreased down by whales to rebuy a larger volume at a lower price rate. So stock up because we're just getting started. Soon CANN will be so strong no whale will be big enough to make it "look" cheap anymore.

but how can they gaurentee that the supply to be redeemed for CANN will be available? I'm a medical marijuana patient in California (biggest medical mj market in the world) if they get dispenseries with known good quality product then yeah im interested but if its only 1 grower with 1 crop of "CANNdy" like you've said then theres no way it could supply everyone.. and if the crop fails then EVERYONE is SOL and its a scam coin...

so your saying its ONLY available if i come to ARIZONA to get it? In the US you can travel to other medical MJ states with MJ so i dont see why you couldnt ship it to CA? unless there legal issues with it that it lol
NobodyYouKnow

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:07:06 AM

but how can they gaurentee that the supply to be redeemed for CANN will be available? I'm a medical marijuana patient in California (biggest medical mj market in the world) if they get dispenseries with known good quality product then yeah im interested but if its only 1 grower with 1 crop of "CANNdy" like you've said then theres no way it could supply everyone.. and if the crop fails then EVERYONE is SOL and its a scam coin...

This link is for you Sir.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=negative%20nancy

Eastbay

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:08:31 AM

Call me a realist lol, im an advocate for MMJ in californai abd have been for a long time and have friends who work for one of the biggest dispensaries in AZ, James is his name...
GambitBTC

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:09:22 AM

I will be launching the CANN Community (BETA) in just a few hours.

Stay Tuned.
natmccoy
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

twitter.com/natmcmolecule

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:20:08 AM

so your saying its ONLY available if i come to ARIZONA to get it? In the US you can travel to other medical MJ states with MJ so i dont see why you couldnt ship it to CA? unless there legal issues with it that it lol

They aren't just going to suddenly be supplying the whole country with marijuana. You need to start somewhere. It may grow very rapidly and 200 dispensaries and headshops will be accepting it by this time next year. Or it may grow more slowly, but they've made good progress and obviously a lot of people agree, there is $3,300,000 supporting this coin right now.

InfiniteRadio

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:20:32 AM

Quick Update

DeltaNine (Ty) is on the road right now and reported back to me that the CannabisCoin "core" team will be discussing tonight 9pm (AZ time) how the two entities cann "Grow" together.

What does this mean to everyone if this alliance/partnership happens?

Well, the details have not been fully discussed but from what I was told briefly:

- CannabisCoin (CANN) will remain the same with the same team and Devs and plans.  (CANN) is the main currency of the cannabis community. p2p, face to face, patient-dispensary, etc for actual medical marijuana purchases.

- CannaCoin(CCN) will rebrand as Cannabis Community Network (CCN) and Current CCN holders will be "shareholders" of the CCN team (still tradable).  They would build platforms exclusively for CannabisCoin real world use within the industry such as a trading platform, asset tracking system etc.

Both would be collaborating on future innovations and technologies for the cannabis community as a WHOLE and END the war on cannabis coins.
DeltaNine said, " as 'competitors', the community fails. As a stronger community we STAND!"

~Dev Team

YesWeCANN

Btw, DeltaNine mentioned possibly heading out that way to meet the CCN team.

https://i.imgur.com/JfD2Ph0.png

https://i.imgur.com/EWRhQyE.png

Aurai...just a kind reminder....stay irie
Normandoyle

meow

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 03:24:54 AM

Call me a realist lol, im an advocate for MMJ in californai abd have been for a long time and have friends who work for one of the biggest dispensaries in AZ, James is his name...

Realist...topkek
Normandoyle

meow

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 03:26:18 AM

Quick Update

DeltaNine (Ty) is on the road right now and reported back to me that the CannabisCoin "core" team will be discussing tonight 9pm (AZ time) how the two entities cann "Grow" together.

What does this mean to everyone if this alliance/partnership happens?

Well, the details have not been fully discussed but from what I was told briefly:

- CannabisCoin (CANN) will remain the same with the same team and Devs and plans.  (CANN) is the main currency of the cannabis community. p2p, face to face, patient-dispensary, etc for actual medical marijuana purchases.

- CannaCoin(CCN) will rebrand as Cannabis Community Network (CCN) and Current CCN holders will be "shareholders" of the CCN team (still tradable).  They would build platforms exclusively for CannabisCoin real world use within the industry such as a trading platform, asset tracking system etc.

Both would be collaborating on future innovations and technologies for the cannabis community as a WHOLE and END the war on cannabis coins.
DeltaNine said, " as 'competitors', the community fails. As a stronger community we STAND!"

~Dev Team

YesWeCANN

Btw, DeltaNine mentioned possibly heading out that way to meet the CCN team.

Aurai...just a kind reminder....stay irie

Thanks for the reminder.
Most fudders don't even take the time to browse the thread to see those amazing dev updates
Normandoyle

meow

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 03:27:42 AM

Stay Tuned.

Hell yeah!!
GambitBTC

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:29:33 AM

Stay Tuned.

Hell yeah!!

You seen it, tell the people it exists lol

Sorry i been so busy or i would have had it launched days ago.
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: